April 29, 2024, 12:02:46 AM

Author Topic: Predictions for TnT in 2008.....  (Read 1980 times)

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
Predictions for TnT in 2008.....
« on: January 06, 2008, 03:25:04 PM »
Psychic sees more bloodshed in TT
By MELISSA DASSRATH Sunday, January 6 2008

Venezuela-born psychic Margie Dukhedin Lalla, looks into her tarot cards and comes up with a grim assessment....Venezuelan psychic and tarot card reader, Margie Dukhedin Lalla, has dealt a deck that prophesied dark days ahead for TT in 2008, with the state of national affairs escalating to economic frustration, political unrest, violent acts of terrorism and bloodshed. She predicts that homicides will triple this year.

Dukhedin Lalla predicts that the red planet Mars will have a significant influence on the earth and will enhance human life but also impact negatively. The positive affect of the planet has the power to motivate, channel creativity and revitalise the physical condition. She saw great strides in surgery technology, sexology as well as improvement in industry and investigations. Dukhedin Lalla described medical marvels that will be a more effective HIV vaccination and groundbreaking discoveries in research for AIDS control.

In 2008, criminal activity in TT will increase and the death rate will triple. She said that homes will continue to be unsafe and domestic violence will rise. “Two important females will be attacked. One will survive and the other will die,” she said. “There will be a great success in capturing a known criminal and two notorious criminals will be killed. There will also be a grand robbery of a noteworthy institution.”

Dukhedin Lalla explained that she had premonitions of an unexpected terrorist attack against the present government. “The attack will not be a success but there will be massive injuries and loss of innocent lives. The cards speak about an important figure being killed. This act will place TT in deep sadness about the news.”

She indicated, though, that the government will spare no costs to combat crime and to restore the citizens’ sense of security. According to her visions, the government will invest large sums of money and there will be a unified defence force formed from the military, police and private security officers.

In the health sector, she foresees doctors losing their licenses for malpractice and hospital administration will face harsh criticism from the public to make drastic changes to the healthcare system. She predicts: “Restructuring of hospitals along with new facilities and remodelling of health centres are in the cards. A large project for a new hospital is seen for the near future. There will be improvements due to foreign influence in laboratory work.”

On the other hand, Dukhedin Lalla, forecast the occurrence of a natural disaster involving the contamination of water. This unfortunate event, she said, will spread disease in the general population, wildlife and agricultural crops.

She sees the expansion of the Trinidad and Tobago economy through opportunities for international business relations. Even so, she said that people will complain about the distribution of wealth and the misuse of national revenues.

Dukhedin Lalla said the increase in foreign exchange rate will make travelling and vacation abroad difficult. She sees the establishment of four large companies in 2008 that will bring opportunity for employment, but a company or factory will also incur an overwhelming loss. “Corruption and scandals concerning housing development projects will materialise,” Dukedin Lalla said.
BORN TO DO IT

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
Re: Predictions for TnT in 2008.....
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2008, 03:39:59 PM »
steups...

i could probably make all these same predictions with my own personal deck of cards.

as a matter of fact i just pull a hand there which tells me that:

- Crime will go past the 400 mark in 2008

- We will have a torrid hurricane season and there will be above average amount of natural disasters in the world.

- Traffic will worsen in 2008 and there will an event will trigger a traffic gridlock that will see people stuck in traffic for over 4 hours.

- The interchange project, the water taxis and the rapid rail will all suffer delays.

- The opposition will make national calls for civil unrest.

- Scientists will continue to lobby governments for climate change but will continue to be ignored.

- A democrat will win the next US presidential election

- A fresh round of unrest will break out in the middle east

- Iran relations with the west will sink to an all time low and within 5 years, they will claim to have a nuclear bomb.

- There will be a terror attack in Europe.

why these psychics dont start calling names or getting more specific with dey foresight? steups

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2008, 03:43:58 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl:
BORN TO DO IT

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2008, 03:50:00 PM »
ah not going to lie to ya Omar...but ah predicted you would be the second person to post in dis thread.
but meh predication fell short....you should have been running second to West Coast.

all that you posted there Omar is true....I have doubts bout dey 400 murders doh....
But everything else...i dere wid ya.

And if ya look at it, all ah we on dis side ah dey forum had a thread or 6 wid dese same topics.

She could speak proper english nuh ?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 03:53:59 PM by TriniCana »

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2008, 04:03:15 PM »
ah not going to lie to ya Omar...but ah predicted you would be the second person to post in dis thread.
but meh predication fell short....you should have been running second to West Coast.

all that you posted there Omar is true....I have doubts bout dey 400 murders doh....
But everything else...i dere wid ya.

And if ya look at it, all ah we on dis side ah dey forum had a thread or 6 wid dese same topics.

She could speak proper english nuh ?

pnm done win elections already, so dey eh bong to keep de "community leaders" quiet for ah lil while to come.. the only reason last year start out so quiet was because money pass for dem to keep de peace.. remember when trevor paul and dem was boasting how crime was down against last year??

wha happen after elections?? de pace pick up hot and sweaty in november and december...

national security practically admit hopelessness.. just now more citizens go start to take matters into dey own hands too..

my personal bet is 409, lewwe but over 400 is for sure watch and see... the only thing that could interfere with that prediction is if dey start to buss people throat

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2008, 04:36:32 PM »
alright....

MURDER:

1 Gang related
2 Murder/Sucide
3 Domestic
4 Provocation/Arrogance/Ignorance
5 Robbery

Lewwe say those 5 are the main causes of murders in TnT
Out of dem 5, only 1 dey government have control over....dey ress is WE

Gun alone doh kill ya. It have cutlass, rope, knife and even ya own hands.
Gun control, it ain't have no government since ah know meh self dat can control dat. We next to South Amercia, so dat ain't happening.  It have faster boat dan what dem coast guard have. The more "new" boat dey government purchase with extra power in dey engine, it have somebody wid something bigger.

The thing with the government as you said paid the leaders to hold dey gun until after elections - uhmm i cyah debate that because i doh know if that is true or not...Now i ain't calling ya ah lier eh, ah jus never hear bout dat.

My own thing about this is,  we can't expect the government/police service to do everything. We have to answer for we own actions too. If i have to have meh licence gun to protect meh family, so be it.  One hand cyah clap.

Bring back capital punishment......i will continue saying dat until such.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2008, 10:51:57 PM »
16 murders in 8 days...

Iran stirring up tension in de gulf..

Rain fall and real traffic today...

so far so good with my predictions...

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com