April 28, 2024, 11:27:14 PM

Author Topic: RIP Anastacio''PAPA''James  (Read 1127 times)

Offline rastafari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
RIP Anastacio''PAPA''James
« on: January 08, 2008, 11:50:36 AM »
Anastacio''PAPA''James 19 years old and a member of the St francois Nationals football club had been shot dead in Belmont on Saturday.
I did not know the player personally, however he did play for my old club.
The  killing has to stop now.

JAH BLESS RASTAFARI

Offline Johpants

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: RIP Anastacio''PAPA''James
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 02:39:01 PM »
RIP. Really sad. Although he may have felt that he was a big man he was just a young fella, somebody's little boy. The word is that he was in a gang but was trying to get out of it but still paid the ultimate price for his associations. To hear the people from his area talk about it "there are a lot more bodies to fall" - apparently there is a war between a gang from St Francois Valley Rd and another from Belmont Valley Road and the really sad thing is that it is big 30 something year olds in the community who are allegedly recruiting these young boys so the only way out peole are seeing is the total wiping out of the lot of them.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 03:51:22 PM »
This is so sad. Long ago the shoot out use to be in the savannah. All the clubs from the valley rd, St Francois valley, Belle Eau rd use to compete in the various leagues. Now them guys not interested in football. Or the football fraternity don't care about them. These guys now killing one another without any remorse. I do know the guy. All I know is one less football fan to support the Warriors. RIP young Trini. You might be going to a better place. God Bless.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 03:51:30 PM »
god bless
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

1]; } ?>