March 28, 2024, 01:57:37 AM

Author Topic: Ricky Hill's Daughter - Ex Jabloteh Manager.  (Read 4883 times)

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 05:19:13 PM by Serial Gum Bumper »

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Ricky Hill's Daughter - Ex Jabloteh Manager.
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 05:19:31 PM »
oh you are back aye futbol

nice mixed chick  but she need more meat man ...
« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 05:22:07 PM by Trini _2010 »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2008, 05:22:22 PM »

nice mixed chick

I'm off again.
You couldn't just say nice chick/woman couldn't you lol.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2008, 05:25:59 PM »

nice mixed chick

I'm off again.

sorry i forgot you like them light skinned  lol
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2008, 05:35:19 PM »

nice mixed chick

I'm off again.

sorry i forgot you like them light skinned  lol
errrr. Where did you get this from?

I heard you like them french-canadian

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2008, 05:47:21 PM »
LMAO  :rotfl:

Wha bout the bareback man run across the screen waving he rag when she say she single LOL  :wavetowel:
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2008, 05:52:17 PM »
LMAO  :rotfl:

Wha bout the bareback man run across the screen waving he rag when she say she single LOL  :wavetowel:

Soccer AM is joke. I normally watch the last hour because thats when all the best stuff happens.

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2008, 06:15:56 PM »
23 is a GREAT age!!!!

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2008, 06:30:32 PM »

nice mixed chick  but she need more meat man ...

h'exzaklee..... ;D

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2008, 06:38:36 PM »

nice mixed chick  but she need more meat man ...

h'exzaklee..... ;D

me eh know why dey doh eat and fatten up look at them legs steeeps

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2008, 07:01:20 PM »
SANDWICH
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2008, 09:47:10 PM »
SANDWICH

but what kinda sandwich doh.....bake and saltfisssh, pudden and hoppps, bread and butter or bake and shark wit all de coo-tree-ments....

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2008, 10:00:02 PM »
pudden and hoppps,
oh gaum, meh mout watering here
some pepper sauce and ah fry egg......oooohhhh
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2008, 10:21:00 PM »

Wat de fawk is ah STEEPS?!!!!!!!!

>:(  >:(  >:(
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2008, 10:23:48 PM »
dais ah steeeuuuuups wid out de u's :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2008, 07:04:15 AM »
she need ah baked potato sandwich
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2008, 08:03:01 AM »

ah tie-tounge steuuupes

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Ricky Hill is Tampa Bay's new coach
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2011, 01:35:59 PM »
FC Tampa Bay hires former Rowdie Hill as new coach
By Eduardo A. Encina (St. Petersburg Times)

The FC Tampa Bay soccer club has hired former Tampa Bay Rowdies player/coach Ricky Hill to be its next head coach.

Hill replaces Paul Dalglish, who was fired with two games remaining in the team's inaugural season.

"Ricky has the right mix of experience and knowledge of our league to lead this club," team president Andrew Nestor said in a news release. "He has played at the highest levels in Europe and America and also has been a successful coach in America and abroad. Ricky has been awarded coaching accolades in several leagues, having managed some of the world's top players today.

"Ricky is a part of Tampa Bay soccer history and tradition, and we are proud to welcome him back."

The British-born Hill, 51, had a 17-year professional playing career, mostly with Luton Town FC in England from 1976-89, scoring 54 goals for the Hatters. He also was a member of Luton's second-division championship in 1981.

Hill came to the Rowdies in 1991 and was a player and coach for two seasons. The team was runnerup in the American Soccer League both years and in 1992, Hill was named the league's coach of the year as well as an ASL All-Star.

Hill returned to England to manage Luton Hill in 2000, but his term lasted just 21 games after the team started 2-11-8. Hill coached the U-19 Sheffield Wednesday and U-17 Tottenham Hotspur teams, managing several current English Premier League players.

Most recently, Hill was appointed technical director of CL Financial San Juan Jabloteh in the Trinidad & Tobago Professional Football League.

FC Tampa Bay, which finished its first season 7-12-11, started the USSF Division 2 season 5-1-3, but won just two games after May 29, including an 11-game winless stretch.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
nice article on former England int'l Ricky Hill. used to watch him play back in the day.

http://www.rowdiessoccer.com/news/detail/uuid/fsfsinvq3m4q17fh14gubxbrd#.Uv08FGJdVPI

When Albert Johansson died homeless, penniless and abandoned by his family in West Yorkshire two decades ago, almost no one in Tampa Bay paid any heed.  But the obscurity of his death cannot negate the global impact of his life.  Indeed, Johansson’s trailblazing odyssey on the other side of the Atlantic half-a-century earlier triggered worldwide ripples of repercussions that still, to this day, reverberate through the soccer field at Downtown St. Petersburg’s Al Lang Stadium.

“I was just 5-years-old, watching a small black and white TV.  The year was 1964,” recalled Rowdies head coach Ricky Hill.  “I still remember it like it was yesterday.  I asked my older brother, ‘Who is that?  Who is that?’  I was so excited!  Albert Johansson was the first soccer player I had ever seen who looked… like me.”

Albert Johansson shattered England’s racial barrier and became the first person of African heritage to play in the FA Cup final.  Ricky Hill was – and of course, still is – of African heritage himself.

“Watching that soccer game forever changed my life,” Hill added.

It forever changed Tampa Bay’s sports history as well.

Coach Hill’s story began a generation earlier: “This has never been reported anywhere, but my grandparents were originally from India,” he revealed.  “My family name is actually ‘Sukie.’  But after immigrating to Jamaica, they worked the land that belonged to a gentleman named Mr. Hill.  Mr. Hill didn’t have any children of his own, so before he died he asked my grandfather to adopt his surname.  And that’s how our last name became ‘Hill.”

His father grew-up in Jamaica in a large, sprawling family with four brothers and five sisters.  “He was the only one who married a black Jamaican,” Coach Hill reminisced.  “All the others married Indians.  So even during family gatherings, my household always looked, well, a little different from the rest.”
In the aftermath of World War II, England was in ruins, its population decimated.  Third world immigrants flocked to the island nation to help it rebuild.  Among the many immigrants were Coach Hill’s mother and father....

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Good story... thanks for sharing.  We helped protect, and then rebuild England.  Today some want to look at us as interlopers and grifters.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Very interesting history of his family background. Maybe he should write a book. Good luck to him in Tampa. I hope he can revive the passion that was Tampa Bay Rowdies of the 70-80s with Rodney Marsh, Wegrle, Auguste. It was an enjoyable "circus" when they payed.

Offline Tiresais

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Good story... thanks for sharing.  We helped protect, and then rebuild England.  Today some want to look at us as interlopers and grifters.

Too true, the role of the Caribbean community in rebuilding Britain after the Blitz is something right-wing politicians would rather hide, but without them London would not be in the position it is in today. If you want a more up-lifting story, check out the union's defence of black bus drivers in Bristol during the 1960s;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-23795655

The debates over racial equality are being forgotten in Britain, and it's allowing right-wing scum to come back. It's important we remember and pass on these stories, so that we may never see a world like this again.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Too true, the role of the Caribbean community in rebuilding Britain after the Blitz is something right-wing politicians would rather hide, but without them London would not be in the position it is in today. If you want a more up-lifting story, check out the union's defence of black bus drivers in Bristol during the 1960s;

The debates over racial equality are being forgotten in Britain, and it's allowing right-wing scum to come back. It's important we remember and pass on these stories, so that we may never see a world like this again.

Read or watch "Small Island" by Andrea Levy. Great book by a second generation British-Jamaican lady. It really allows you to see the lack of understanding from all sides. When it was televised by BBC, every person of Caribbean descent who I knew watched it and loved it (well many of them were women, so not quite sure how guys judged it as there's not much action in it, but Naomie Harris (Pirate of the Caribbean) is always worth watching and David Oyelowo and Benedict Cumberbatch are decent actors. Also features Ashley Walters from So Solid Crew!)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00pdyg0

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Read or watch "Small Island" by Andrea Levy. Great book by a second generation British-Jamaican lady. It really allows you to see the lack of understanding from all sides. When it was televised by BBC, every person of Caribbean descent who I knew watched it and loved it (well many of them were women, so not quite sure how guys judged it as there's not much action in it, but Naomie Harris (Pirate of the Caribbean) is always worth watching and David Oyelowo and Benedict Cumberbatch are decent actors. Also features Ashley Walters from So Solid Crew!)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00pdyg0

excellent film...watched it last week...i highly recommend it!

1]; } ?>