April 26, 2024, 03:35:47 AM

Author Topic: Kelvin Jack & Brent Sancho.  (Read 6973 times)

Offline Insider

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Kelvin Jack & Brent Sancho.
« on: January 10, 2008, 05:50:25 PM »
According to my close source, the blacklist is officially not over. I cannot say much about players involved but when I say Kelvin Jack and Brent Sancho may never play for T&T again, I stand correct hoping that I am wrong. Remember, I said may never as there is still a chance, all is not over until the fat lady sings.

Gillingham did not offer a buy out despite what they reported in the press a couple days ago as I am sure Jack might had took it. Furthermore, they (Manager/Chairman) are said to be working hand in hand with the TTFF in trying to make life miserable for both players. I cannot say much more because I do not want to make things worst for anyone.

The bonus money is a percentage of problems that kept them out. The real problem is FPATT. 16 players and now 2 targeted because the rest not strong enough to withstand the pressure. 2 started it and took the fall, the others still support but it seems they getting weaker as time goes by ? with the exception of Shaka Hislop. FPATT is very important to the future of T&T football once they maintain honesty even when Jack and Sancho is long gone. Why are the TTFF against this, God alone knows.

Chris Birchall is another case. Soon to be told.

I also saw Guerra training with the national team today and I was very pleased, he is a natural talent, glad he showed up, we lost Jemmott for a bit (and I hope he comes back with a bang, he's trying hard, Sweden division 2 club trials for him and then back to Florida before heading to Europe again, good luck to him, his passing ability is impeccable) we cannot afford to lose possibly another great or even greater talent since Latapy and maybe Jemmott.

One of Jack Warner's men is stabbing him in his back and he dont even know. He to will be surprised at who it is when or if the mark eventually buss.

There is alot to be told, but in due time.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 06:19:50 AM by Flex »

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Re: Kelvin Jack & Brent Sancho.
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 05:55:57 PM »
some of what you say is very disturbing indeed.
lets ALL pray that those that matter in Football in TnT become more civil in their dealings with others.
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2008, 06:02:09 PM »
Sancho said he would fly back and join camp on his own expense.

But imagine letting him into camp now - he might have time to convince the 40 odd players there to join ranks before TTFF has a chance to negotiate match fees individually. Can't have any of that.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2008, 07:57:29 PM »
I always wondered if there was ever collusion between Gillingham and certain people.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2008, 09:23:23 PM »

But imagine letting him into camp now - he might have time to convince the 40 odd players there to join ranks before TTFF has a chance to negotiate match fees individually. Can't have any of that.

E-Man, you're presuming that there are no members of FPATT amongst the 40 players. I can tell you that this is not the case.
Don't misunderstand me, FPATT is not a secret society,however, FPATT will not issue a list of members at this time, as, quite obviously, it may not be in their best interest to be declared as members.
However, if the FPATT members voted by majority to issue such a list, then so be it. Until then, it is their perogative to keep their membership private.

Individual match fees will only cause unrest within the camp. The sooner FPATT and TTFF begin negotiations, the better the morale within the camp will be. Nobody wants a feeling of uncertainty or confrontation.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2008, 09:27:32 PM »
Insider I tired ah yuh inside information it just makin me sick
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2008, 12:34:16 AM »

One of Jack Warner's men is stabbing him in his back and he dont even know. He to will be surprised at who it is when or if the mark eventually buss.

There is alot to be told, but in due time.

interesting  :nailbiting: :heehee:

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2008, 01:20:05 AM »
Insider I tired ah yuh inside information it just makin me sick
:rotfl: :rotfl:*holding my belly* :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2008, 06:52:27 AM »
Jack Warner is really the devil. When you think everything irie he does strike.

BEWARE !!!!

Glad to hear Guerra showed up.

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2008, 07:44:14 AM »
What I want to know, is what on earth they have against Birchall. Steups. I really hope what you say is not true or comes to fruition.  >:(

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2008, 07:54:28 AM »
Say it ain't so insider, say it ain't so.....cuz to be honest...

Ah cyar handle de truth.... :'( :'( >:(

What I want to know, is what on earth they have against Birchall. Steups. I really hope what you say is not true or comes to fruition.  >:(

He on de blacklist.....oh yeah and Alvin Corneal doh like him....
« Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 07:57:40 AM by brownsugar »
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

TrinInfinite

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2008, 09:49:23 AM »

why yuh crying for? ??? we have locals who have equal his talent and better ball handling skills, fellahs like leon and jaggy could handle that position.... dont know why people worrying, the man i worrying about is sancho bc hes a world class defender...

God is de BOSS....

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2008, 10:37:54 AM »

What I want to know, is what on earth they have against Birchall. Steups. I really hope what you say is not true or comes to fruition. >:(

why yuh crying for? ??? we have locals who have equal his talent and better ball handling skills, fellahs like leon and jaggy could handle that position.... dont know why people worrying, the man i worrying about is sancho bc hes a world class defender...

God is de BOSS....

world class?  You using that phrase loosely.  Which one of the locals have the ability to strike the ball like Birchall.  He is the man that hustles in the midfield, and is decent going forward.  We quick to say our locals could do it, and they does buss on the average when they get the chance.  Yuh cyar buy experience and attitude.  A fit Birchall is an asset to the team, in my opinion, despite his limitations.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2008, 11:37:45 AM »

E-Man, you're presuming that there are no members of FPATT amongst the 40 players. I can tell you that this is not the case.
Don't misunderstand me, FPATT is not a secret society,however, FPATT will not issue a list of members at this time, as, quite obviously, it may not be in their best interest to be declared as members.
However, if the FPATT members voted by majority to issue such a list, then so be it. Until then, it is their perogative to keep their membership private.

Individual match fees will only cause unrest within the camp. The sooner FPATT and TTFF begin negotiations, the better the morale within the camp will be. Nobody wants a feeling of uncertainty or confrontation.

I'm just trying to wrap my head around the what TTFF's current tactics are. Even if all 40 are on board, which would be great, they still have to vote on whatever agreement comes back. I'm thinking that keeping Sancho away initially (maybe they will recall him later) there won't be as much of a galvanizing force in play to either have them reject a low ball deal or otherwise influence the players whatever stage the negotiations happen to be at.

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2008, 11:56:52 AM »

What I want to know, is what on earth they have against Birchall. Steups. I really hope what you say is not true or comes to fruition. >:(

God is de BOSS....

world class?  You using that phrase loosely.  Which one of the locals have the ability to strike the ball like Birchall.  He is the man that hustles in the midfield, and is decent going forward.  We quick to say our locals could do it, and they does buss on the average when they get the chance.  Yuh cyar buy experience and attitude.  A fit Birchall is an asset to the team, in my opinion, despite his limitations.

As much as I believe that Birchall is a good striker of the ball and has a positive attitude, I also believe he lacks pace and the ability to put in a challenge in the middle of the park. I agree that there are others locally who at the very least have as many deficiencies as he does or at the best many more of the skills that we require in a midfielder for the campaign.
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2008, 12:25:17 PM »

I also believe he lacks pace

it have..

sloth
tortoise
molasses
ice berg
glaciers

then somewhere after is Me Mum!

but I still like him in the mix.. he gives his best while on the pitch.

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2008, 07:18:40 PM »
Birch have heart. He playing for a nation he was not born and grown in and representing as hard and in many cases harder than those who from Trinidad. Starting him in front of the "skills" men sends the right message. Skills alone won't get you there. We need blood sweat and tears. He might not be fast but he does fight and sometimes that lifts the rest of the team.
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2008, 07:25:31 PM »
Birchal should at least get a a tryout.

Offline FLi !

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2008, 07:49:41 PM »

is he playing actively for Coventry ?...nope. No sympathy vote, I'm all for meritocracy, which I do acknowledge is a foreign word for the TTFF.

But we hadda start somewhere....or we'll end up no where.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2008, 08:29:49 PM »
I also believe he lacks the ability to put in a challenge in the middle of the park.

come again ?
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2008, 09:27:55 PM »

God is de BOSS....

world class? You using that phrase loosely. Which one of the locals have the ability to strike the ball like Birchall. He is the man that hustles in the midfield, and is decent going forward. We quick to say our locals could do it, and they does buss on the average when they get the chance. Yuh cyar buy experience and attitude. A fit Birchall is an asset to the team, in my opinion, despite his limitations.

As much as I believe that Birchall is a good striker of the ball and has a positive attitude, I also believe he lacks pace and the ability to put in a challenge in the middle of the park. I agree that there are others locally who at the very least have as many deficiencies as he does or at the best many more of the skills that we require in a midfielder for the campaign.
FLi...wha cupidness you really talking boy...How yuh goh say Birchall lacking pace (One ah de quickest soca warriors) and the ability to put in ah challenge in the middle of the park (exactly de reason why Beenhaker was using him in de centre)..FLi, with all due respect broddah, I doh know which fitball you was really watching yes, but yuh sounding like ah snow-cone man or ah nuts man, not like ah true soca warrior supporter.

Offline FLi !

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2008, 05:15:28 AM »

God is de BOSS....

world class? You using that phrase loosely. Which one of the locals have the ability to strike the ball like Birchall. He is the man that hustles in the midfield, and is decent going forward. We quick to say our locals could do it, and they does buss on the average when they get the chance. Yuh cyar buy experience and attitude. A fit Birchall is an asset to the team, in my opinion, despite his limitations.

FLi...wha cupidness you really talking boy...How yuh goh say Birchall lacking pace (One ah de quickest soca warriors) and the ability to put in ah challenge in the middle of the park (exactly de reason why Beenhaker was using him in de centre)..FLi, with all due respect broddah, I doh know which fitball you was really watching yes, but yuh sounding like ah snow-cone man or ah nuts man, not like ah true soca warrior supporter.

with that statement above there about Birchall being one of the quickest soca warriors, I done with you,  because that is one of his most glaring deficiencies.

No I don't watch 'fitball', don't know if they get that across in Maryland, but across here in England, I watch football  and as for being a true soca warrior supporter, it involves the impartial ability to identify and acknowledge faults rather to close your eyes to them and in any event, those who truly matter knows the truth, so take it EZ
« Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 05:19:35 AM by FLi ! »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2008, 06:33:08 AM »

Spliffy...I ent tired tell yuh leave dat Grenadian weed alone boy?

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2008, 09:54:03 AM »

Spliffy...I ent tired tell yuh leave dat Grenadian weed alone boy?
Bake, all yuh like real chupidness yes..

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2008, 05:58:36 PM »

is he playing actively for Coventry ?...nope. No sympathy vote, I'm all for meritocracy, which I do acknowledge is a foreign word for the TTFF.

But we hadda start somewhere....or we'll end up no where.

in that case, I hope u believe Sancho and Jack have no place in the national team either then.

what is playing actively by the way  :devil: just kidding. he started today, but was subbed before the half. hope he wasn't injured. in many cases i would agree with you. in the end, the coach has the choice of whether to pick a player who is not playing much for his club, or not playing well for his club if he thinks that player is fit and can do a job for the national team. but u really can't argue if he doesn't get picked either. simply put, club play is an important measure of form and match fitness. Imo, if Birchy fit. pick him. even if he not playing much for club. nutten to do with sympathy. THe fact that he had a good run earlier this season in the SPL, and that he got considered to start today is enough for me. I just don't think T&T have dat kinda depth to be leaving out dat level of player with that kind of experience. But I am not the coach..So it is what it is

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2008, 05:32:19 AM »
Sancho could end up in Scotland. Patrick Thistle, Dundee and Queen of the South interested.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2008, 01:44:56 PM »
Sancho could end up in Scotland. Patrick Thistle, Dundee and Queen of the South interested.

Meanwhile, McCall has rubbished reports crediting him with an interest in former Dundee stopper Brent Sancho. The 30-year-old Trinidad and Tobago internationalist has been released by Millwall, and speculation placing Thistle in a three-way fight for his services with Dundee and Queen of the South had surfaced. But the Jags boss was dismissive, saying: "The Brent Sancho thing is rubbish. I have not seen the boy play in years and wasn't even aware which team he was with in England never mind that he was available. "But he is nowhere near the type of player we want to bring in to Firhill and help take us forward, not just in the short-term, but for the next few years."

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/display.var.1968394.0.slovenian_trio_try_out_to_win_a_thistle_deal.php
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2008, 01:52:45 PM »

Meanwhile, McCall has rubbished reports crediting him with an interest in former Dundee stopper Brent Sancho. The 30-year-old Trinidad and Tobago internationalist has been released by Millwall, and speculation placing Thistle in a three-way fight for his services with Dundee and Queen of the South had surfaced. But the Jags boss was dismissive, saying: "The Brent Sancho thing is rubbish. I have not seen the boy play in years and wasn't even aware which team he was with in England never mind that he was available. "But he is nowhere near the type of player we want to bring in to Firhill and help take us forward, not just in the short-term, but for the next few years."

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/display.var.1968394.0.slovenian_trio_try_out_to_win_a_thistle_deal.php

ouch!
blacklisted and blackballed

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2008, 01:58:48 PM »
This man talk like he have a big EPL TEAM a shit at that too  :rotfl: :rotfl:
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2008, 08:13:59 AM »
Brent set to return?
By Tom Duthie (Evening Telegraph)

January 14, 2008

Alex Rae’s bid to strengthen his squad could see popular defender Brent Sancho handed a second spell as a Dundee player.
The Trinidad and Tobago international left Millwall last week and there has been immediate interest in him from a string of other clubs including Partick Thistle, QOS and his former employers at Dens Park.
Today, Alex would not be drawn on the chances of a Sancho return, but he will be having a look at a number of trialists in a closed-door game on Wednesday and it is understood the 30-year-old will be playing. “I’m obviously looking to strengthen the squad and we are short of numbers at the back, so there will be a couple of defenders involved in this game. I’m not saying who they are,” he said. Sancho first joined up with Dundee during their break in Trinidad in January 2003 when he impressed then boss Jim Duffy in training. Work permit problems meant it took until that summer for a deal to bring him to Scotland to be tied up, but once they were negotiated, he spent two seasons in the first-team squad, playing 48 times before being released in the wake of relegation from the SPL. Since then he has been in the lower leagues south of the border, first with Gillingham, and then on a short-term deal at the New Den, but he would seriously consider a return north if a deal could be worked out. He was one of his country’s star’s in their 2006 World Cup finals campaign, when England’s Peter Crouch infamously pulled his hair in scoring in the nations’ group meeting, but has not played international football since because of a bonus dispute.
Dundee fans discuss Brent's possible return
Decision Time?
Dundee played Hibs in a closed-doors game yesterday and must now make a decision on whether to move for defender Brent Sancho, who is available after being released by Millwall.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

1]; } ?>