April 27, 2024, 02:36:01 PM

Author Topic: What was your first car?  (Read 6330 times)

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: What was your first car?
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2008, 05:58:38 PM »
first car i drive was ah 120Y
first car i own was ah 94 honda accord

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2008, 08:29:56 PM »
First karra Nissan sentra doh know the year . First karr in Babylon ah Oldsmobile sports model .
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2008, 10:04:34 PM »
first car i drive was ah 120Y
first car i own was ah 94 honda accord
Good cars there...

Interesting going down memory lane with some ah allyuh fellas...you could learn so much about a person from the car they drive, but also from the experiences they've had with vehicles as well, lol

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2008, 10:10:04 PM »
was ah 84 charmant meh father give me as i get meh license,ah neva bang up woman de way ah bang up that car,pure recklessness.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2008, 01:24:35 AM »
was ah 84 charmant meh father give me as i get meh license,ah neva bang up woman de way ah bang up that car,pure recklessness.
Good thing yuh was done practising on de car by de time woman start tuh come arung eh?  ;D

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2008, 10:58:38 PM »
Good thing yuh was done practising on de car by de time woman start tuh come arung eh?  ;D
bakes i was runnin woman b4 i had bicycle ;D

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2008, 11:01:46 PM »
Bakes, I hear dat Boss usedest to ride ah gurl bike and axe all dem slack gurl if day want to ride on he cross bar :devil:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2008, 12:22:00 AM »
Bakes, I hear dat Boss usedest to ride ah gurl bike and axe all dem slack gurl if day want to ride on he cross bar :devil:
howler,i had de meanest set ah wheels on de block,it had de extra set in de back,fuh some back seat lovin.lol.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2008, 05:34:47 AM »

Ah pardner  was using his father Zephr and he went up Chancellor with a bad ting.
He sit down on the back seat with the wajang facing him, he say she put her 2 foot against the back windscreen and start to push..... next ting yuh know the back windscreen pop out fall on the ground and crack.

He say up to this day he cyar remember how he explain that to the old man.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2008, 08:53:24 AM »

Ah pardner  was using his father Zephr and he went up Chancellor with a bad ting.
He sit down on the back seat with the wajang facing him, he say she put her 2 foot against the back windscreen and start to push..... next ting yuh know the back windscreen pop out fall on the ground and crack.

boy I tryin to visualise dat ting...whey she head went? on de handbrakes?....either that or she real flexible
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2008, 03:16:14 PM »
bakes i was runnin woman b4 i had bicycle ;D

boy hush yuh mouth...nobody aks yuh what yuh does call yuh woman dem  :-X

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2008, 03:17:40 PM »

He say up to this day he cyar remember how he explain that to the old man.

Push whey???  She was making chile or what?

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2008, 03:28:31 PM »
First car owned:

'97 red 2 dr Honda civic

:beermug:
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline trinindian

• Hero Warrior
  • Curried Wild Meat With Plenty Hot Pepper
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2008, 03:39:46 PM »
First vehicle driven was a Caterpillar 428 Excavator or Forklift in Tracmac.
First on the road was a datsun 120 Y
First own and still own is a 98 Honda Accord EX
« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 03:49:44 PM by trinindian »

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2008, 05:42:43 PM »
First car: 1969 Ford Fairlane.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2008, 06:11:28 PM »
First car: 1969 Ford Fairlane.
Sweet car  :beermug:

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2008, 07:24:06 PM »
wait nuh allyuh old ???

meh fadda first car was ah Datsun 120Y name Betsy
dark orange body and dey top was black.
gosh ah think dey license plate was  PT 55 something something.

look lemme go before ah get lash eh :devil:

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2008, 08:27:12 PM »
first car owned was a 89 VW jetta...red  the old ones....more speakers than anything ....yes the wind up sunroof lol...that was muh baby until I total it on my very 1st day in oregon...yes the 1st always have the fondest memories.  I went without a ride in her memory for over a year, then I buy a 90 honda civic so that I could drive a hr each way to check the woman who is now muh wife.  dat car have me scared of hondas.  I spen so much time below that car.  never mind the speakers I had nad the amp was worth more than the car itself.  it end up deddin at the side of the road and left there...fellaz if allyuh plan to do that, pretty soon the post man go come with a package for you to sign...tell yuh wife and kids DONT SIGN NO PACKAGE FROm NOBODY YOU DOn't KNOW...cuz is a bill for 6 months storage of yuh old car that don't work.
my wife had a '93 toyota corolla, and we beat that from oregon to north carolina and new mexico to oregon several times without a hiccup.  real miles on that car.  I will sear by toyota now after that car (my wife total it 3 weeks ago).  I jus buy a toyota matrix xrs to replace it.  the 6 speed ting is a sham, cuz time you hit 40 you in 4th gear already...but is a nice lookin ride  we'll see how long it last.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2008, 09:45:07 PM »
first car owned was a 89 VW jetta...red  the old ones....more speakers than anything ....yes the wind up sunroof lol...that was muh baby until I total it on my very 1st day in oregon...yes the 1st always have the fondest memories.  I went without a ride in her memory for over a year, then I buy a 90 honda civic so that I could drive a hr each way to check the woman who is now muh wife.  dat car have me scared of hondas.  I spen so much time below that car.  never mind the speakers I had nad the amp was worth more than the car itself.  it end up deddin at the side of the road and left there...fellaz if allyuh plan to do that, pretty soon the post man go come with a package for you to sign...tell yuh wife and kids DONT SIGN NO PACKAGE FROm NOBODY YOU DOn't KNOW...cuz is a bill for 6 months storage of yuh old car that don't work.
my wife had a '93 toyota corolla, and we beat that from oregon to north carolina and new mexico to oregon several times without a hiccup.  real miles on that car.  I will sear by toyota now after that car (my wife total it 3 weeks ago).  I jus buy a toyota matrix xrs to replace it.  the 6 speed ting is a sham, cuz time you hit 40 you in 4th gear already...but is a nice lookin ride  we'll see how long it last.
De one Special Ed was coastin' in in "Juice"...dem was hot cars when they came out.

Hard luck with wifey in dat crash...but glad she safe.  Toyotas are great cars...but they cyah carry Honda jock strap, lol

1]; } ?>