March 29, 2024, 07:33:16 AM

Author Topic: One min clip of half time at the TnT Vs Panama game (4June05,POS)  (Read 1749 times)

Offline StoreBayLimer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Monty supplied the clip,
  http://www.ecaribbeansports.com/
, and  in his words  ``A lil riddim section that might make big men shed some tears. ''
« Last Edit: August 28, 2005, 12:47:49 AM by StoreBayLimer »

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
Re: One min clip of half time at the TnT Vs Panama game (4June05,POS)
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2005, 01:16:27 AM »
Now that is really sad to see....at home we playing a WCQ and the attendance is horrible.  That is just unacceptable.  How could people come from various states in the US to support our country and at home they can't make a trip to the stadium to give some kind of support to the team that is really  sad to see.   >:(

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2005, 08:56:20 AM »
What horrible attendance you talking bout........that was the most people the stadium see since the under 17 world cup.

It is because alyuh in foreign suffering from Trini Tabanca and men does all of a sudden ketch a Vaps and turn super Trini!

Down here we doe get on so......and in truth and in fact we should.

But remember Costa Rica and Panama games only had die hard.....the vibes was nice! Doe study the empty seats, that was only behind the goalposts.

Try and remember we is a waggonist society with a setta of fickle people, also remember the side wasn't and still ent playing no kinda spectacular ball for the non partisan fan to come out and watch under the guise of entertainment.

But bet you next Sat the flicckin stadium RAM OUT as the waggonists coming in droves to see Latapy.

They ent know what a offside is and any side netting shot is bawling and screaming......but if is one thing, funny enough they does get into it and make more noise than the die-hard, regulars.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2005, 09:13:01 AM by Touches »

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline monty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2005, 09:39:04 AM »
Yeah, the stadium had a decent turn out that day. I think the estimates were in the region of 15,000. If it was one thing, real noise was made. I remember leaving that game and hearing people say they get the money worth. Next week will have a huge turn out, hopefully, we can hear people making the same comment as after the Panama game.

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2005, 02:14:47 PM »
It is because alyuh in foreign suffering from Trini Tabanca and men does all of a sudden ketch a Vaps and turn super Trini!

That good .... :D     I puttin my hand up first
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2005, 02:37:16 PM »
Touches is right. I see people at that game who, kill them dead, not watching football in Trinidad.

Don't even talk about being vocal and making noise, just not happening at home, everybody making style.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2005, 05:40:50 PM »
i was waiiting for that USA vs T&T match as soon as i heard we qualified for the HEX...i tell my wife we going on holiday that week wherever the game was going to be played...well when i see they announce the game before in Alabama i started to have second thoughts bout turning it into a vacation lol..Lord alone know what corner they was going to stick this game..anyway Hartford wasn't so bad as a city though...but i would have to say they shouldn't host another big game again,parking and concessions was atrocious.
so yes i would say i have  aTrini Tabanca too, especially after spending bout $1000 for 4 days in the NY-Connecticut area.
Even though the performance wasnt worth it at least i drink some scotch and get to eat some curry goat 2 days in a  row lol...just hearing that tassa making me drool  ;D
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2005, 11:41:07 AM »
all yuh leh we doh fuhget is ah whole flickin hundred and flickin two hundred dollars man ha to fork out to see ah game back home .........dat is pressahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

If I was back in trini I not spending dah money jus so nah............. den man lorse !! Dat is bread and corn beef for de week ...lol.
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

1]; } ?>