April 27, 2024, 12:35:48 PM

Author Topic: Keegan goes back to manage Newcastle !!!!  (Read 5785 times)

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Keegan goes back to manage Newcastle !!!!
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2008, 03:28:43 PM »
Kevin Keegan's first signing is Shaun Wright Phillips!  ;D

Is only january...but this done win post ah de year for me  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2008, 04:43:34 PM »
ah wonder if Triniba is the French fella who trying to play fuh we boy ....
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2008, 12:02:59 AM »
ah wonder if Triniba is the French fella who trying to play fuh we boy ....

oh lawd big I thought the same thing too but was afraid to mention it, if he play with we ah hope he feet do all de talking  ;D

I feel is him and he bitter because dey ah give him ah chance. So he decide to take his revenge on confusing the supporters.....

Offline JayTheWrecker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2008, 09:36:36 AM »
I have a question which might be a stupid one.

Keegan took newcastle to promotion to the premiership then to the brink of winning the league.

He brought an entertaining style of football that had never been seen at Newcastle, and maybe even in the premiership on the whole.

He seemed like an unmitigated success for the club and they never reach back to dem heights since he leave.

Yet since he come back de general reaction seem to be a collective  :o :o :o

Now apart from the emotional outbreak and de "i would love it if we beat him" burst, whats with all the apprehension around this appointment??

England and Manchester City.

not just England and Manchester City, but also Newcastle first time around

he's fine when things are going well, but when they aren't his track record has been to walk away

i don't think he will last more than 1 and a half seasons
Son, there's only two things that matter in this life. Family and Football. Everything else is bullshit

Offline JayTheWrecker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2008, 10:08:58 AM »
just when you thought that the management situation at Newcastle couldn't get anymore ridiculous......Dennis Wise is now being touted as their new Director of Football

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/sport/football.html?in_article_id=509278&in_page_id=1779

Dennis Wise has emerged as a shock candidate to join Kevin Keegan in Mike Ashley's Newcastle revolution.

The Leeds manager is the leading contender to become director of football in a Europeanstyle management structure, working with Keegan on the recruitment of players and having authority over every aspect of the football side of the club except the first team.

But Leeds chairman Ken Bates is unlikely to let his manager and close friend go quietly, with his club looking good for promotion from League One despite starting the season with a 15-point deduction for breaking insolvency rules

But a well-placed source claims Wise is the man Ashley wants, ahead of more experienced coaches like Gerard Houllier, who would appear to be a more natural choice for such a role.

The job would give Wise huge responsibility at one of the country's top clubs and would provide Ashley with a capable caretaker, or replacement, if Keegan were to make a sudden departure.

The key man in the Wise intrigue is Tony Jimenez, the property dealer and football Mr Fixit who first came to public attention when The Mail On Sunday revealed his crucial role in Tottenham's capture of Juande Ramos.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2008, 10:17:00 AM by JayTheWrecker »
Son, there's only two things that matter in this life. Family and Football. Everything else is bullshit

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2008, 03:19:25 PM »
ah hear on sky sports ah man in Newcastle tattoo the date and put "king kev " on he arm yes....he better win something...

Well if he doesnt win a bootyfied sketel you know i white man cyah be happy

I can be wrong tough...

f**k you sophie i have nuttin from you nuttin

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2008, 04:48:08 PM »
Poor Keegan...I think they could potentially go down.... :o  :beermug:

1]; } ?>