March 28, 2024, 09:22:51 AM

Author Topic: Michael Bradley nets hat trick in Dutch league  (Read 9448 times)

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Michael Bradley nets hat trick in Dutch league
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2008, 04:56:07 PM »
yeah ah little ,yah f**ker ,
he ain t trini .

Offline trinsolutions

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2008, 05:05:35 PM »
why we support a man whose not trine. we are SOCA WARRIORS FAN. lets look at our players nah. we need to come together and have an subscription where we all play money to see live games on de internet on de warrior web site just like de USA site. check out this link http://ussoccer.com/

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2008, 11:24:10 PM »
yeah ah little ,yah f**ker ,
he ain t trini .
why we support a man whose not trine. we are SOCA WARRIORS FAN. lets look at our players nah. we need to come together and have an subscription where we all play money to see live games on de internet on de warrior web site just like de USA site. check out this link http://ussoccer.com/

I fail to see what his nationality has to do with anything.  There are tons of Canadians masquerading as Trinis posting on here...should we ban them too?  I could be wrong, but I believe one of our very own moderators isn't Trini...should we ban him too?  What about the Sunderland posters (and the occasional Scottish posters)...ban dem too?  Dem not Trini.

Should we only discuss Trini players?  There goes 90% of the EPL discussion...and no La Liga or Serie A discussions...no Trinis play in either league.

Or should we craft a special rule where we say either you are Trini or you discuss Trini players alone...dat sounds good, right?  After all that is far less painful than exercising a little bit of self control and clicking the little red 'X' in the upper right corner of our screen if the thread doesn't interest/offends us.  Easier still than complaining to the mods....or god-forbid, ignoring the thread altogether.  That would be too hard.

Offline trinsolutions

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2008, 04:12:30 AM »
if u go to http://ussoccer.com. just speak about america players. we r de soca warriors! all am saying is stick with de tnt players

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 25, 2008, 05:47:13 AM »
It just nice to have the freedom to give man talk with out being mauled by u ,your not the resident pittbull ,and no tread could be under your "protection" steupssss .Look nobody could tell Zeppo what to do ,hes stubborn and does what he wants ,he doh need u pussy blocking for him,he expect shit talk on here alll ways gets it .And I see u in many treads just going een to criticise and f**kup men ,why u doh take your own advice ,or your criticism is justified cause u is bake and shark,and u have honey coated shit talk .No body is call shit ,but u always coming sliding .
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 06:11:34 AM by Quagmire »

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 25, 2008, 07:36:42 AM »
nah dread when u see quagmire get vex, something have to wrong some way
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2008, 08:12:09 AM »
It just nice to have the freedom to give man talk with out being mauled by u ,your not the resident pittbull ,and no tread could be under your "protection" steupssss .Look nobody could tell Zeppo what to do ,hes stubborn and does what he wants ,he doh need u pussy blocking for him,he expect shit talk on here alll ways gets it .And I see u in many treads just going een to criticise and f**kup men ,why u doh take your own advice ,or your criticism is justified cause u is bake and shark,and u have honey coated shit talk .No body is call shit ,but u always coming sliding .

I mauling you...dat what dis about? Lol...

As fuh this "pussy blocking" talk...you coulda juss say is buss yuh want to buss de man draws dred me eh standing in yuh way.  And how you even know what the f**k my purpose for going into a thread is?  You fucking Ms. Cleo too or what?

My own advice is that I will speak on what the fuck I want...you ent paying my internet bill.  Just like you feel free to be telling man what to post and where, if I agree I will let you know, if I disagree I will let you know.  If you don't like it then yuh could feel free tuh haul yuh mudda cunt same way.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 08:14:23 AM by Bake n Shark »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2008, 08:15:16 AM »
if u go to http://ussoccer.com. just speak about america players. we r de soca warriors! all am saying is stick with de tnt players
Makes sense....remember that next time you see an Arsenal or ManU thread posted.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 25, 2008, 08:29:38 AM »
Wha bout men eh care 'bout Bradley yet the thread is 3 pages long....
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 25, 2008, 08:44:23 AM »
Lol, ent!

At least the man considerate enough to keep his updates to this one thread....one thread out of what...a thousand?

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 25, 2008, 12:01:53 PM »
Lol, ent!

At least the man considerate enough to keep his updates to this one thread....one thread out of what...a thousand?

Yeah I doh see the problem.....I's a Trini born & bred...and proud, but ah hadda admit, we real like a fight down vibes sometimes dread.....and it unnecessary & embarassing too... I remember I in Germany for WC coming back from the Paraguay game on the train, and sit down next tuh two fellas dress up head to toe in warriors gear with Trini flags painted on their faces etc....so we start tuh vibes..... iz two fellas talkin' pure American but I eh study it, I say is two American born fellas with Trini roots or Trini partners- only to find out that they have no ties to Trinidad (not even a Trini friend) but they just decide tuh bless us up under support for CONCACAF....They went to all of our games dress head to toe in Warriors gear..... Them same men go come on the board, and post something about who so ever, just under a friendly share/exchange of info, and get cry down like iz a crime....Rivalry is one thing, picong & sh*t talk is another, but the fight down that I seein in this thread- we eh bong for all that..... it unnecessary and often hypocritical.....

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 25, 2008, 12:27:30 PM »
Lol, ent!

Yeah I doh see the problem.....I's a Trini born & bred...and proud, but ah hadda admit, we real like a fight down vibes sometimes dread.....and it unnecessary & embarassing too... I remember I in Germany for WC coming back from the Paraguay game on the train, and sit down next tuh two fellas dress up head to toe in warriors gear with Trini flags painted on their faces etc....so we start tuh vibes..... iz two fellas talkin' pure American but I eh study it, I say is two American born fellas with Trini roots or Trini partners- only to find out that they have no ties to Trinidad (not even a Trini friend) but they just decide tuh bless us up under support for CONCACAF....They went to all of our games dress head to toe in Warriors gear..... Them same men go come on the board, and post something about who so ever, just under a friendly share/exchange of info, and get cry down like iz a crime....Rivalry is one thing, picong & sh*t talk is another, but the fight down that I seein in this thread- we eh bong for all that..... it unnecessary and often hypocritical.....

Man I fed up talk about it.  I not one fuh de name-dropping and all ah dat, but I cool with Paul Caligiuri...same Paul Caligiuri who knock we outta Italia '90.  We ent boys or nutten, but we know each other and communicating ever since the run up to Germany when he said in the NY Times that ever since that day in '89 he's been supporting the Soca Warriors and that he wanted us to do well in Germany.  Me and the man vibesing since then on and off, by phone, email whatever...and I could tell you that he's doing more to help yutes in Trinidad than (I bet) many of these self-professed patriots on this board.  So I know exactly where you coming from with your story about the fellas on the train.

Difference with me is that when I see something posted that I doh like I will speak on it...some will see that as me "mauling" man or insulting man, but shit is shit, just because you paint it red, white and black doh make it any better.  Man trying to regulate the internet more than the FCC itself, lol
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 12:34:43 PM by Bake n Shark »

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 25, 2008, 12:28:19 PM »
kicker ah n too get how what yuh say deal with the issue the peeps raised, cause no one can have a prob if some1 supporting yuh country wherever they from. so if i was to extend on yuh point then those same 2 men would come and post info related to the soca warriors. ah jus saying

my take is if u dont want to support ah thread jus dont post in it, cause at the end is ah free forum so anyone can post anything realted to football   

jus ask the #1 trinba
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 12:30:02 PM by freakazoid »
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 25, 2008, 12:44:39 PM »
kicker ah n too get how what yuh say deal with the issue the peeps raised, cause no one can have a prob if some1 supporting yuh country wherever they from. so if i was to extend on yuh point then those same 2 men would come and post info related to the soca warriors. ah jus saying

my take is if u dont want to support ah thread jus dont post in it, cause at the end is ah free forum so anyone can post anything realted to football   

jus ask the #1 trinba

I agree with your take.

The point I was making was to show that peeps doh have to fight down something just because it isn't Trini. There are alot of non- Trinis out there who show us love (like the 2 I used in the example) and it would be a shame if they were to come on this message board and get a boat load of cry down just because they post something that isn't directly related to Trinidad football....

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 25, 2008, 01:29:06 PM »
I finish anyway ,now to turn my angst to the jamaicans .Kicker done come een allready then will be he partner and all go yah start making love all over the place  :puking:  :rotfl:
oh and f**k yah mudderc**t tool .
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 02:04:50 PM by Quagmire »

1]; } ?>