April 27, 2024, 08:26:13 PM

Author Topic: Cornell trial at Leeds/Tranmere  (Read 10336 times)

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Cornell trial at Leeds
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2008, 02:36:09 PM »
Supa anybody ever tell yuh that yuh too sensitive?
I feel you and me readin two different threads.
A man post the goal you were lookin for, so what else can I help you with?

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2008, 04:13:43 PM »
Allyuh love to hear allyuh self talk on this board yes,oh gorm talk more about cornell nah,I swear everytime I see another man respond Ah does get excited thinking they have news about cornell,not realising is some shit talk between two men..................

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2008, 05:36:29 PM »
Glen is mi Bwoy I cya wait for him to Buss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
War
Black Lives Matter..

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2008, 11:35:14 AM »

Yuh cah help me wid one damn thing, yuh read meh post and yuh not stupid, so yuh know exactly what ah talking about. So doh come wid no so called high line, about "what else can I help you with". You know ah doh care if yuh hate or doh hate, but as ah see it, ah will tell it. Cuz ah not playing wid anyone ah all yuh round here, is either yuh dealing or yuh not dealing. Ah tired tell all yuh ah not here tuh look fuh friends or buy any one ah all yuh friendship, yuh cud be who in de past and yuh cud be what ever right now, no special respect and kissing up tuh nobody. Same love and respect A will get, B will get de same damn thing.

All yuh does try tuh play ranking thing round here and not in ah damn thing, just trying tuh kiss up tuh people dat claim dey have some form of status. Dat is why a lot ah all yuh hate meh(ah don't give ah fack), cuz ah does cuss everrybody, so long as yuh step out ah line, no facking exceptions. Doh feel no way, cuz all dis rage is not directed at you, de shyth ah was campaining against, ah observed some of dem, start back dey shyth again. It so happen yuh line get meh upset and ah decide tuh dish all out in dis post. Who doh hear, will feel, member it does burn yuh skin. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 11:59:09 AM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2008, 11:50:16 AM »
C'mon Glen, waiting fuh some news dey in de UK

Tallman fix we up nah. Once Glen sign, dat team whoever it may be, geyyin' promotion and de Socawarriors go be set nice
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2008, 12:23:42 PM »

Yuh cah help me wid one damn thing, yuh read meh post and yuh not stupid, so yuh know exactly what ah talking about.

Supa straight talk please.
Like yuh doh want to answer my question.
After yuh get to see the goal, albeit 2 hrs after yuh ask, what else yuh wanted?
Was 2 hrs too long for you to wait?
Or is it that yuh wanted an answer from me and nobody else.
Straight talk please, no shit about how yuh not lookin for friends.
Notice I am takin the time to inquire.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2008, 02:50:31 PM »

Yuh cah help me wid one damn thing, yuh read meh post and yuh not stupid, so yuh know exactly what ah talking about.

Supa straight talk please.
Like yuh doh want to answer my question.
After yuh get to see the goal, albeit 2 hrs after yuh ask, what else yuh wanted?
Was 2 hrs too long for you to wait?
Or is it that yuh wanted an answer from me and nobody else.
Straight talk please, no shit about how yuh not lookin for friends.
Notice I am takin the time to inquire.

Doh feel ah picking at yuh, cuz ah have ah personal beef, is nothing like dat. Yuh is ah grown adult, doh play games nah man. Alright, when ah did ask yuh de question about de video, yuh was on line fuh ah while, and yuh didn't have de common courtesy tuh say dog, cat, Supa, wey ever yuh want tuh call meh, ah doh have dat video. But yuh was on line fuh ah while and tuh me yuh try and dis, by ignoring. May be by de way ah does deal wid and treat people, ah does be expecting de same from other members here and when it doh happen ah does take it tuh ah next level. We are all human beings, so I do agree we will be different in most ways. If ah was off de forum fuh ah few days, and a member address meh wid a question or remark and ah find de thread/post, ah does make it meh duty tuh reply, cuz in my book, by not replying dat is being rude. There are things I will do here and there are things you will not get me mixed up in at all, cuz all though ah does cuss men here left and right, there are certain principles ah does live by. There are some members here, dat I wouldn't have asked dat question to, but I asked you about de video, cuz ah thought yuh was different from some ah de other members. if I had known meh friend, ah wud ah just watch yuh videos and continue tuh browse and have no rap fuh yuh. Yuh asked ah question, and ah just gave yuh more dan enough answers.HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 02:57:55 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2008, 04:45:30 PM »
Thank you that is what I wanted.

When I sign in, I does choose the "Login forever" option so that I don't have to log back in each time I visit the site, except if I move to another computer.

On the upper left of each page where it shows my name and stars and everyting, right now it sayin I have been logged in for 42 days.
Obviously I have not been on the site continuously all that time, so even though you see me as online doh necessarily mean I am actually on the site.

Even if I am online, if I doh get back to you right away, that is no cause for you to feel slighted.
I really don't understand why you think I need to get back to you right away.
You probably accustomed to prompt service in your day to day life but nobody here is at your service.
During the day I at work.
I does squeeze in a few posts here and there.
Goin and searchin for a video for you would have been at the bottom of my list of things to do that day.
Iz nutting personal, that is just how I see it.

So you were online for those two hours wondering why I not respondin.
Instead of studyin how I not takin on yuh request, yuh coulda do a search and find the video for yourself either on this site or youtube.
How yuh tink I post that video?

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2008, 05:52:27 PM »
oh gorm look Supa destroying another Cornell Glenn thread again!!!

:frustrated:

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2008, 09:04:41 PM »
Yah don know it have some high fulutin and social ppl on this site . Peong is kinda cool ,if u ask him something ,,98 % chance he go answer . Not everybody is do that,them to good to talk lol wha yah go do

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2008, 09:32:05 PM »
Yah don know it have some high fulutin and social ppl on this site . Peong is kinda cool ,if u ask him something ,,98 % chance he go answer . Not everybody is do that,them to good to talk lol wha yah go do
High fulutin and dey BROKE !!! livin in foreign taking all that cold weather when they could be livin in T&T like lords on top of the hill in la horkett or goodwood park, elesie park, chancellor hill ect. they high fulutin in joke!!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2008, 09:37:56 PM »
High fulutin and dey BROKE !!! livin in foreign taking all that cold weather when they could be livin in T&T like lords on top of the hill in la horkett or goodwood park, elesie park, chancellor hill ect. they high fulutin in joke!!

Ah hope when ah is 44 ah could come home and live in Las Cuevas...

but in all seriousness, de transfer window closes today. What is de scene with Cornell???

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2008, 06:58:49 AM »
It wouldn affect Cornell really, cause he could sign as a free agent. (unless of course Duprey insist in a transfer fee, but locally we usually don't stand in the way of a man getting a foreign contract.)
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2008, 06:54:15 PM »
oh gorm look Supa destroying another Cornell Glenn thread again!!!

:frustrated:

Is few people here dat doh matter what mood ah in, dey does make me smile, roll, etc. Well yuh better believe meh friend, yuh is definitely one ah dem  :rotfl:. Yuh know ah didn't realize it was another Glenn thread, what ah coincident, yuh very observant meh boi  ;). But nah man, me eh go be fighting wid Peong, cuz apart from dis lil scene, ah have de bredda down as one de cool people round here. So wid dat said, right now we just reasoning as 2 grown people  ;) :peace:. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2008, 06:30:34 PM »

Doh let dem fool yuh sah, deh eh no facking good in my book nah, trust meh a lot ah dem, dat does go on round here like dem is some "top ah tap" sorry tuh put it like dis, but dem cah even wash meh car or suv, member meh tell yuh dat. Trust meh dat is why ah on some ah dem shit list, cuz ah doh kiss up tuh none ah dem and will tell all ah dem dey MC in ah heart beat. Ah doh have money like meh boi Killer or even Yorke, but I'm well off, and doing real good (give big thanks tuh de man above) and I does still par wid anybody, including de ghetto yutes dat have nothing. Ah does talk tuh all members and reply tuh dey thread or post, so long as yuh violate. Is facking people like dem, who dis play dey is dis and dat, and according tuh men granny in T&T "dey under wear is not even dem own". HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 06:34:08 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2008, 06:47:11 PM »
Thank you that is what I wanted.

When I sign in, I does choose the "Login forever" option so that I don't have to log back in each time I visit the site, except if I move to another computer.

On the upper left of each page where it shows my name and stars and everyting, right now it sayin I have been logged in for 42 days.
Obviously I have not been on the site continuously all that time, so even though you see me as online doh necessarily mean I am actually on the site.

Even if I am online, if I doh get back to you right away, that is no cause for you to feel slighted.
I really don't understand why you think I need to get back to you right away.
You probably accustomed to prompt service in your day to day life but nobody here is at your service.
During the day I at work.
I does squeeze in a few posts here and there.
Goin and searchin for a video for you would have been at the bottom of my list of things to do that day.
Iz nutting personal, that is just how I see it.

So you were online for those two hours wondering why I not respondin.
Instead of studyin how I not takin on yuh request, yuh coulda do a search and find the video for yourself either on this site or youtube.
How yuh tink I post that video?

Yuh was going good and ah was really understanding wey yuh coming from and ah respect yuh reason, no scene. But dat part ah highlighted, yuh set meh off again. Just fuh de records, I'm sure you are a male and not a female, so u will not be dat dat important to me, you are just a family on de forum, cuz we are all one family in my book. So wid dat said, I wouldn't need to study why yuh didn't respond fuh 2 hours, doh get it twisted cousin, yuh not dat important, scene. Is simple thing like dis, ah see yuh post de video, ah ask yuh fuh de one from de orange bowl, ah was lazy tuh go and look fuh it, so ah thought seeing yuh on line, yuh might have it right dey on spot. Ah was browsing basketball and all de other parts ah de forum fuh de so called 2 hours yuh talking about. So doh make it sound like ah was sitting by de computer waiting on yuh video. So please think before yuh type and post tuh me my friend, cuz yuh know ah will tell yuh just as it is. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2008, 01:51:40 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2008, 08:56:50 PM »
Well you agree with me on the important part.
Peace Supa.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2008, 01:45:45 PM »
Well you agree with me on the important part.
Peace Supa.

:peace: . HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2008, 03:14:12 AM »
In an attempt to put de thread back on topic...

Glen has played three games with Leeds and in his own words 'I didn't do much in de 1st two games..this wheather real dread and was a huge part of why my performance wasn't what it could've been,but i adjust to de cold now,so de last one i will mash up  and we will see what happens from dey after here I going down Tranmere for a two weeks with dem and then head back home' and in his final game as a trialist with Leeds he definitely did 'mash up' not only by his account of his performance but also from people that were there watching the game..

Since his arrival at Tranmere he's been causing quite a stir with a solid performance in his 1st game and scoring a double in a 3-2 win against Wrexham last friday..he plays his 3rd game with Tranmere on wednesday night at 7:00 p.m.

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2008, 03:24:25 AM »
thanks for the update boss :beermug:

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2008, 03:25:47 AM »

Glen has played three games with Leeds and in his own words 'I didn't do much in de 1st two games..this wheather real dread and was a huge part of why my performance wasn't what it could've been,but i adjust to de cold now,so de last one i will mash up  and we will see what happens from dey after here I going down Tranmere for a two weeks with dem and then head back home' and in his final game as a trialist with Leeds he definitely did 'mash up' not only by his account of his performance but also from people that were there watching the game..

Since his arrival at Tranmere he's been causing quite a stir with a solid performance in his 1st game and scoring a double in a 3-2 win against Wrexham last friday..he plays his 3rd game with Tranmere on wednesday night at 7:00 p.m.

thanks for d update cornell
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2008, 07:38:45 AM »

thanks for d update cornell

thanks for the update #8..

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2008, 07:48:53 AM »
« Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 07:51:44 AM by Well Yes »

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2008, 07:49:15 AM »

Nice. Big up Cornell

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2008, 07:51:29 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #55 on: February 12, 2008, 07:52:36 AM »
Tranmere fans seem very impressed: http://www.thefootballnetwork.net/boards/read/s383.htm?730,8899088

I wonder if spann played in that games
Nah. Spann was in Trinidad for the Guadeloupe game. Josh play and was apparently a mess.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 12, 2008, 07:55:04 AM »
Loose de lion on dem Cornell  :salute:

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
Re: Cornell trial at Leeds/Tranmere
« Reply #57 on: February 12, 2008, 01:33:35 PM »
Get orn...land that contract and show dem what you could do.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 12, 2008, 05:38:07 PM »
Go Cornell Go!!!!

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2008, 07:34:45 PM »
Look!!! A healthy and match fit Cornell is a Premiership striker. Talk done. :salute:
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

1]; } ?>