April 29, 2024, 01:51:19 AM

Author Topic: D SW.NET Carnival sweat report  (Read 4308 times)

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
Re: D SW.NET Carnival sweat report
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2008, 01:59:23 PM »
de highlight of my game was de spanner Jahgol hit midnight. I was a step off so I could hve tackled Jah but with da spanner he hit midnight i had tuh laugh. Dat whole play stop for me. Let me tell you what that spanner resembled. Remember de early Ronaldino spanner quick and used tuh have men tripping all over dey self cuz dey legs get tie up.. same ting happen tuh midknight. fuh ah dude packing ah belly like me dat was very brisk on Jah's part...
Or who remember when Midknight fall over infront of ah empty goal.... oh my word

thank God Morvant come cuz de throw goals away award would ah belong to me

Ah couldn't encourage him in he nonsense but ah have to say that spanner look shiny and new like it now come out the toolbox. I zas little tired when I get it, but even with a month of conditioning on mih best day I woulda still eat it. Nuff respect.

In mih defense on the miskick though, I had jut come on the field and didn't even warmup. All yuh men just idle...sweeper is mih real position  :devil:
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
Re: D SW.NET Carnival sweat report
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2008, 04:00:25 PM »
Sweeper? Well the way u was playing in front of the goal u eh cleaning nuttin up with them two foot u have.  Everytime u swing, u miss the ball. If it wasn't for u, i woulda score about 5 but I didn't want to embarass u as a fellow forumite nah, cause u make it too easy, so I throw them away on purpose and only score the 2.  :devil:  :devil:
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

1]; } ?>