April 25, 2024, 07:33:53 AM

Author Topic: Ex players in MISL  (Read 961 times)

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
Ex players in MISL
« on: January 28, 2008, 08:28:59 AM »
AA so Friday ah ketch mehself watcing a little indoor soccer on FSC and to me it was real kicks, glorified small goal yes, I played in a league in Virginia back in 97/98 and it was hard on the knees and lungs, however it is getting very popular indeed. The thing is they trying to run it like a NBA game, with DJ blasting music during the game which I find very distracting, but nuff girl looking real good in the crowd.

ANY WAY the reason I started the thread was ORLANDO and PHILLY was playing and this big clumsy looking fella was really catching his tail running up and down the field next ting, the caption flash and it was none other than SHAWN BONEY meh jaw drop.

Then on the other end for PHILLY was another familiar face but still looking fairly decent as a player, it was WENDELL REGIS. So now I know the "where are they now" question

Anybody ever saw Richard Chinapoo play out here in the indoor league?

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Ex players in MISL
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 08:51:10 AM »
i check a bit of dat game during dinner.

boney playing indoor ball in the US for a bit now. i believe the orlando side co-owned by a trini...hence the trini connection? it had another player on the orlando side who look like a trini. i think he surname was jagroo or jagroop or something so.

1]; } ?>