March 29, 2024, 05:53:22 AM

Author Topic: Jerrel Britto Thread  (Read 45776 times)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Jerrel Britto Thread
« on: August 07, 2007, 09:14:53 PM »
 I predict.....Jerrel Britto the next top TnT striker....

15 yrs old..QRC and jabloteh.....sorry but dont mean to question Antons selection....but this Kid should be in Korea...born to score goals...thats different to a striker or forward or whatever you call them...this is a goalscorer....like Stern nah

« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 08:16:11 AM by Flex »
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jerrel Britto
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 09:42:04 PM »
Never heard of him. Give more info.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 10:15:26 PM »
well the time will come soon deeks.....

Offline labi

• New Warrior
  • AKINLABINHO
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2007, 04:38:04 AM »
personal friend..played with jerrel for 3 yrs..traveled to Grenada n also st vincent under 12 and under 15 with family soccer coaching academy...promising talent...still a green fruit doh withing 2 ripe..all d best 2 him   
akinlabinho

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2007, 05:25:27 AM »
this is a goalscorer....like Stern nah

He's that lazy of a player at such a young age?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 05:38:54 AM by arrow »

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2007, 07:42:16 AM »
If is ah Brito from San Juan, then I might know his big sis. Or could be his cousin. Bound to be related I think.

Will give her a call and find out more bout de youth. Cause she is ah big football fan (frantic Juventus fan), so will be able to say whether he really have it or not.
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2007, 08:55:58 AM »
wel arrow...than god stern lazy.....or else you would be on crotia's forum

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2007, 09:34:44 AM »
If we were all as lazy as Stern and accomplish so much TNt would be a better place.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline ironman

• Full Warrior
  • dont joke with u life
    • View Profile
Jerrel Britto on trial at Portsmouth
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2007, 06:17:50 AM »
Fellas I caught a glimpse of a story on news last night about a youthman from Trinidad on trial at Pompey,seemed a young  fella,they said he is due to go back next month.Anybody could shed some light on this?
tell them it was me

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Trini on trial at Portsmouth
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2007, 07:25:57 AM »
I heard an interview with his mom on radio yesterday.

Basically, he went for a trial at portsmouth accompanied with his mother, got to train alongside the first team on one occasion, the coach said that he is four years advanced for his age and they are very excited about him. Now they want him to come back for a trial without his parents to see how he would cope.
BTW... he is 15yrs and attends QRC
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2007, 07:30:26 AM »
forum heads..shed some lite on this for d underlings please

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2007, 07:47:46 AM »
15 and going to QRC? could be britto. I just speculating doh.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2007, 07:49:05 AM »

Basically, he went for a trial at portsmouth accompanied with his mother, got to train alongside the first team on one occasion, the coach said that he is four years advanced for his age and they are very excited about him. Now they want him to come back for a trial without his parents to see how he would cope.

Is he Jerrel Brito?

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2007, 07:54:34 AM »

Is he Jerrel Brito?

Yes, i am 99% sure its him
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

TrinInfinite

« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2007, 07:57:02 AM »
i thought some men on this board said tt have no talent locally, they not up to par and standard? ??? ::) schupssss, i remember saying we have more talent per square mile in the caribbean and man laugh... the funny thing is i knew after the world cup teams would take notice that our players are very talented and just need that chance to play at a higher level... now that our nation is under the football microscope, more and more players will be noticed that were disregarded before...

God is de BOSS....

TrinInfinite

« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2007, 07:58:51 AM »

Is he Jerrel Brito?

is he ready to play senior ball? ??? bc if he training with the first team and he 4 years ahead of his time in skill, he must be ready to play sr ball, at least start on the bench.... if he goin trial already with pompey at such an early age...

God is de BOSS...

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2007, 08:44:16 AM »
CMON FELLAS LEH WE DOH GET AHEAD OF OURSELVES ..WE KNOW THE YOUTH GOOD BUT HE DIDNT EVEN MAKE THE NATIONAL UNDER 17 TEAM YET...lets just see how he does on the next trial and take it there...when men young like that allowing them to mature at the right pace is the key that's the different between  you getting a wayne rooney and freddy adu
« Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 09:51:23 AM by Ngozi »

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2007, 08:57:25 AM »

Is he Jerrel Brito?

is he ready to play senior ball? ??? bc if he training with the first team and he 4 years ahead of his time in skill, he must be ready to play sr ball, at least start on the bench.... if he goin trial already with pompey at such an early age...

God is de BOSS...

You fuh real asking that question.  He going and play Reserve and academy ball for a bit.  He not getting a work permit, and will go to England on a student visa or something like that.  No way he cracking into that Pompey team right away.  He has good skill, but that doesn't mean that he has the right mental approach yet needed to succeed abroad.  I not trying to put mouth on de youth, but we need to not get too ahead of ourselves here.  Our players often lack the mental fortitude to stick it out when they go abroad, much less for our youths.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2007, 09:07:01 AM »
he starting saturday in place of Benjani

TrinInfinite

« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2007, 09:07:54 AM »

Is he Jerrel Brito?

God is de BOSS...

You fuh real asking that question. He going and play Reserve and academy ball for a bit. He not getting a work permit, and will go to England on a student visa or something like that. No way he cracking into that Pompey team right away. He has good skill, but that doesn't mean that he has the right mental approach yet needed to succeed abroad. I not trying to put mouth on de youth, but we need to not get too ahead of ourselves here. Our players often lack the mental fortitude to stick it out when they go abroad, much less for our youths.

i was just speculating, as u can see, i was asking a question, i never said the youth ready, the way man talkin is like he ready to play sr ball and play reserves right away... 4 years ahead of his time puts him at 19, which is the right age for 1st team ball, dependent on the player..

God is de BOSS...

Online Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2007, 09:50:24 AM »
All he need is to pass some money.
Dem men does take bribe.

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2007, 09:52:08 AM »

lol yuh ass

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2007, 09:52:44 AM »
All he need is to pass some money.
Dem men does take bribe.
is Mike Berry his agent?
 :-X
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2007, 10:31:56 AM »

:rotfl: :rotfl:

allyuh men is d greatest oui

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2007, 10:35:34 AM »
His parents read this message board, so I am sure we will be given an update to the situation at some time in the future.

The younger they get the exposure the more prepared they will be to face what is on the outside, as long as they have good parental and administrative support
« Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 10:38:50 AM by ZANDOLIE »
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2007, 12:15:45 PM »
If its Britto this is a shocking coincidence..

Last night on Gayelle there was about a 15 min feature on Jerrel Britto, and lemme tell yuh.. This youth is we future...

For a 15 year old, if you see touches, acceleration, finishing, turn of pace.. Most importantly he have de look of an established baller.. I know he's not an unknown because there was some uproar over him not being selected for the U17 world cup.. but allyuh need to see the clips of him.

And i was coming to post something about him last night and forget.

but like i said, if it is him was on trial would be a real coincidence..

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2007, 12:22:01 PM »
My question is, how did Portsmouth even hear about a 15 yr old in TT, who wasn't selected for the U-17 team?

Does anybody know?

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2007, 12:23:18 PM »
My question is, how did Portsmouth even hear about a 15 yr old in TT, who wasn't selected for the U-17 team?

Does anybody know?

VB

he is by no means an unknown... in fact he is a prodigy..

Better question is how does McCommie not select a talent like that for the U-17 team!

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2007, 12:29:33 PM »
Hope he fares better than the last 3 Trinis we had on trial with Portsmouth

Good luck to the youth

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2007, 12:33:40 PM »

Does anybody know?

VB

he is by no means an unknown... in fact he is a prodigy..

Better question is how does McCommie not select a talent like that for the U-17 team!

McComie had nothing to do with the U-17 that was Anton Corneal call. To make that team Britto had to take Stephen Knox and Daniel Joseph spot. Knox was considered one of the top Caribbean players in that position.  

Britto played for Jabloteh youths last season so McComie did not have say in his club play either. A next young fella to look out for is Shaddon Winchester. Early days yet but as long as he have the right guidance he will be tears.
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

1]; } ?>