April 27, 2024, 09:42:24 AM

Author Topic: T&T 20-man squad finalized for Ash Wednesday game.  (Read 9693 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
T&T 20-man squad finalized for Ash Wednesday game.
« on: January 31, 2008, 02:31:32 PM »
Warriors held by Guadeloupe.
By: Shaun Fuentes (TTFF).
[/size]

Trinidad and Tobago’s National Senior Team was made to labour hard on Wednesday, settling for a 0-0 draw with Guadeloupe in a friendly international at the Queen’s Park Oval, Port of Spain.
The game was the first for interim head coach Francisco Maturana and he was undoubtedly please to get a proper challenge for the Caribbean neighbours as he also got a chance to see some of the returning members of the T&T 2006 World Cup squad for the first time in over a year.
T&T were stretched at various points of the game but goalkeeper Clayton Ince did the job in goal and defenders Akile Edwards and Seon Power pushed themselves to ensure things were tidy at the back for the hosts.
The “Soca Warriors” did manage to create some anxious moments with Sunderland striker Kenwyne Jones, Swansea City’s Jason Scotland and young Khaleem Hyland having close chances on goal.
Maturana made three changes at half time replacing John, Spann and captain Densill Theobald with Scotland, Hayden Tinto and Marvin Oliver.
T&T pressed late in the encounter in search of a winner but had to settle for a share of honours on the evening. The next confirmed fixture for the Soca Warriors is an away friendly with Jamaica on March 26.

Full Report, click here.
News from the 06th of Feburary 2008

Soca Warriors meet Guadeloupe at the Oval.

National Team head coach Francisco Maturana has expressed a fair amount of enthusiasm ahead of Wednesday’s friendly international against Guadeloupe after spending the last two days focusing on putting together the right starting eleven for the clash at the Queen’s Park Oval, Port of Spain at 4pm.
Maturana, ably assisted by Anton Corneal and Cesar Maturana, got down to serious business as his full 19-man squad assembled and by Tuesday evening at the Dwight Yorke Stadium he had a relatively good idea of his squad’s capabilities with Sunderland striker Kenwyne Jones and Southampton striker Stern John showing themselves up with the rest.
The squad includes some young raw talent with Hayden Tinto, Keon Daniel, Khaleem Hyland, Kerry Baptiste and Jason Marcano all gearing towards a spot in the starting eleven and Maturana has expressed a willingness to work closely with the new faces on the squad. Of course the nineteen faces are all new to him but there are those he knew of prior to taking up duty here. Midfielder Marvin Oliver is also hoping to make an impression with defenders Osei Telesford and Joe Public’s Seon Power likely to start in defense.
Wrexham midfielder Silvio Spann, despite a lack of playing time in the Wrexham first team, is in good shape while Swansea City striker Jason Scotland, Densill Theobald, goalie Clayton Ince, Collin Samuel, John and Jones have brought a new dimension to the team.
“I think we have worked well and we will try very hard to continue this and get the right type of game,” Maturana said.
“Every player is working hard and you can see there is that desire to do well. We will try to get everything together to put on a good performance and make the best team possible,” he added.
Theobald, one of the surviving members from the 2006 World Cup squad has been in training for the past week or more. An despite the fact that T&T’s first World Cup qualifier is not until June, there is already the urgency in the preparations and the same is expected to be applied on the playing pitch.
“You can sense that he is willing to work very much to develop the young players and that is a boost for them. His way of coaching includes a lot of ball work and after the full squad came together this weekend he didn’t waste any time… it was right down to getting the team ready for Wednesday’s game. The sessions have been quick and intense and as a player you cannot complain about that because I think it is all about trying to get the team as best ready to play the game,” Theobald told TTFF Media.
Goalkeeper Ince meantime, is coming back into the team after the World Cup, admitting that he has become a stronger individual after being the number three in Germany.
“It was a bit disappointing but it was also a learning period. In life you don’t get everything as you want and there are things you have to work harder for. I work harder when things are not going my way,” Ince told TTFF Media on Tusday.
”Going in as number three in the World Cup it’s hard but you have to respect the manager’s decision and support each other, I think we all played a part.. the three goalkeepers and it worked out well.
“I don’t look at myself as the number one goalkeeper even now and the manager will decide who he wants to play. I am here to give my support and help build the team and football overall. We have a young bunch coming up and we have to work towards getting to the 2010 World Cup. We have some young fresh legs and we can definitely go places. We have to focus solely on the football,” Ince added.
The team, after two sessions at the Dwight Yorke Stadium on Tuesday, will arrive in Trinidad early Wednesday morning and will check in at the Holiday Inn before heading into Port of Spain for the encounter. Prior to the main feature, T&T’s National Under 15 team will play an exhibition match against Guadeloupe’s Under 15s from 1:30pm.

T&T Senior Squad:

Marvin Philip (W Connection), Nigel Daniel (Jabloteh), Seon Power (Joe Public), Osei Telesford (Chicago Fire), Akile Edwards (Defence Force), Keon Daniel (United Petrotrin), Kerry Baptiste (Joe Public), Marvin Oliver (Caledonia AIA), Khaleem Hyland (Jabloteh), Jason Marcano (Jabloteh), Hayden Tinto (Caledonia AIA), Trent Noel (Jabloteh), Keston Williams (Defence Force), Stern John (Southampton), Kenwyne Jones (Sunderland), Clayton Ince (Walsall), Silvio Spann (Wrexham), Densill Theobald (Ujpest FC), Collin Samuel (Toronto FC) and Jason Scotland (Swansea City).

Click for video of Soca Warriors in Tobago.
News from the 05th of February 2008

From Sunderland to the real Sun.
[/size]

"It feels great to be back in the sun again and I hope I can bring the Sunderland form to Trinidad."
Those were the words of Sunderland striker Kenwyne Jones following his first training session with the National Senior team in over a year as he joined up with the rest of the national team at the Dwight Yorke Stadium on Monday morning.
While revelers were gearing up to take the streets, some of them still well oiled from the Jouvert celebrations, Jones and the rest were blazing the trail in Bacolet and understandably would not have mind doing it on the streets of Port of Spain as it’s a rare occasion when the overseas-based footballers get to be home on Carnival day.
Southampton striker Stern John, Swansea City’s Jason Scotland, Wrexham’s Silvio Spann, Walsall goalie Clayton Ince and Jones all had their first run out with Francisco Maturana on Monday morning while Collin Samuel and Densill Theobald joined the team earlier on the weekend.
Jones, said to be worth 40 million pounds by Roy Keane, said he was eager to turn it on for T&T.
"I surely want to transfer the form to the national team. If I wasn’t doing well at Sunderland then I would hold my hands up but I think I’ve been doing pretty okay and it would be awesome to do the same for Trinidad and Tobago. This game on Wednesday is really one for us to settle back into the flow of things and get the team in good shape for the World Cup qualifiers and I’m pleased to be part of it," Jones told TTFF Media.
Goalie Ince, now the number one to with Marvin Phillip as the back up, hasn’t worn the gloves for T&T in over a year as well. But he realizes the important of guarding the T&T goal at full length.
"Every game for the national team is an important one and I think by me coming back home and giving my support means that I want to be part of a successful team and I will do my best out their in goal," Ince said.
Trainer Jorge Luis put the players through some possession drills in the early part of the session which included short stops for stretching exercises before Maturana took over and observed as the work switched to attacking drills. The majority of the session comprised of ball work while the four players who arrived on Sunday night worked separately.
Assistant coach Anton Corneal gave high marks to the players in training this weekend with there being one change, midfielder Trent Noel coming in for Kern Cupid who suffered an injury in the final session before the team left Trinidad.
"I think they all appear willing to work and get the best out of each other. As for the pros coming in, of course they are into their seasons so they are all looking sharp and ready and that’s a very good sign for us. We have paced them well during the session and this will continue going into the game," Corneal said.
The team trained a second time on Monday and will have two further sessions on Tuesday before returning to Trinidad on Wednesday morning prior to the 4pm kick off against Guadeloupe.
News from the 04th of February 2008

T&T youngsters hoping to make the grade.
[/size]

Two of this country’s youngest National Senior team members will be pushing all out in an attempt to benefit from the experience of working alongside the more senior players of the “Soca Warriors” entourage heading into Wednesday’s friendly international against Guadeloupe at the Queen’s Park Oval from 4pm.
Defence Force left back Akile Edwards and CL Financial San Juan Jabloteh midfielder Khaleem Hyland, both having made their international debuts in the recent 2-2 draw with Puerto Rico, have been hard at work in the sister-isle with head coach Francisco Maturana at the helm. The other new faces include Jabloteh winger Jason Marcano, W Connection defender Kern Cupid and Defence Force defender Keston Williams.
The 18-year-old Hyland was the subject of a link to Scottish giants Celtic last year but a lack of international appearances dampened his chances of obtaining a work permit.
“That was disappointing because at the time they expressed interest but I couldn’t get the work permit. Now though having made into the national team I’m hoping to do my best and get some playing time. I’m really looking forward to working and playing alongside some of the senior players,” Hyland told TTFF Media.
“The squad has a good mix and after I made my debut against Puerto Rico I think that was a major hurdle to get over because your first game is always a tricky one. I felt good out there even though it would have been nice to get a victory. Now the game on Ash Wednesday is a pretty big one especially for players like myself because hopefully the fans will turn out and then we have some of our more recognized players with us which means that we will definitely be hoping to put on a good performance,” Hyland added.
Edwards meantime admitted that tireless work and belied paid off.
“I was with the Under 23 team before and we didn’t do too well so I know if I wanted to keep on playing with the national team the next option would be the senior team and we all know that it’s not easy to get to that level unless you have the talent and want to work hard. I worked hard and I kept on believing. I was not totally shocked to get the pick for this game but it’s a very big opportunity for me to be on the same team as some of the well known players. I want to learn as much as I can from them and at the same time contribute to the team’s success,” Edwards said.
Assistant coach Anton Corneal reiterated the fact that the door is closed on no player but was buzzing about the new ones entering the fray.
“These guys have always waited for an opportunity and even at a young age we felt it was the right timing to bring them in and expose them to the international game. It’s a lot different than the club level but it’s the only way they will continue to develop. We hope that by having them around with the other senior players will have a positive effect. At the same time the more players we can get into the overall pool will be better for the team
and the country,” Corneal added.
The team trained twice on Sunday. The list of overseas pros will have their first session with Maturana from 9:30 am on Monday at the Dwight Yorke Stadium. That list includes Kenwyne Jones, Stern John, Collin Samuel, Clayton Ince, Silvio Spann and Jason Scotland.
News from the 02nd of February 2008

Jones to switch the focus for Soca Warriors game.
[/size]

Sunderland striker Kenwyne Jones will switch his focus come Sunday away from the Premiership and Anfield as he sets off for Tobago to join his National teammates ahead of Wednesday’s friendly international against Guadeloupe.
Jones, rated among the top strikers in the English Premiership, will line up for Sunderland in their fixture against Liverpool at Anfield on Saturday. That game could possibly see a return to the Sunderland squad for Carlos Edwards from injury while Dwight Yorke is out injured.
Away from the spotlight of the Premiership, Jones is promising a one hundred percent the next time he puts on the National colours, stressing that the game had more significance than just a mere friendly international. He cited the fact that he and some of his teammates will be together again for the first time in over a year and intend to push on with a good start for the 2008 calendar which includes a schedule of World Cup qualifiers for the 2010 Finals in South Africa.
“It’s a big honour to play for your country at any cost. I have been having a great season so far and it will be nice being able to continue that while playing for the national team… It’s been a long time so I’m really looking forward to doing that,” Jones told TTFF Media on Friday.
He added that overall the players are looking forward to representing the country at the Queen’s Park Oval.
“Everyone is overjoyed about the fact of coming back and playing for Trinidad again. Were back in the swing of things and playing for the crowd again in Trinidad. I think everyone has the same feeling as I do.”
With Francisco Maturana running the show from this weekend at the live-in training camp in Tobago, Jones is anticipating his first meeting with the Colombian.
“I’m definitely looking forward to working with the new coach. I think we have a decent number of new players in the squad so it will be a new experience working with them and I am looking forward to the challenge. I think whether it be club or country when a new manager comes in I think it gives everyone a lift. All the players and even the coaching staff try to bring the best out of themselves. I think it will be great opportunity for players and staff to get to know each other and try and move Trinidad and Tobago football forward,” Jones continued.
“I think every game you are playing for your country is a big game and this one will be treated as such. We are coming out to give one hundred percent and hopefully the team that is put together will go out and do a good job and get the ball rolling for the qualifiers.”
Looking ahead to Saturday’s match versus Liverpool, the big striker added: “At the moment that is my first priority and now every game is a big one for us. We need points to get out of the relegation zone and Liverpool is even more massive because of its history and the squad of players. ” Jones added.
The 13-home based players plus Hungary-based midfielder Densill Theobald settled in at the Mt Irvine Bay Hotel on Friday and will continue preparations at the Dwight Yorke Stadium on Saturday. The invited overseas pros – Silvio Spann, Stern John, Clayton Ince, Collin Samuel, Jason Scotland and Jones will arrive in Tobago on Sunday.
News from the 01st of February 2008

20-man squad finalized for Ash Wednesday game.
[/size]

Trinidad and Tobago’s 20-man squad for Wednesday’s friendly international against Guadeloupe was finalized on Thursday and includes several young faces that will for the first time join up with some of the seasoned overseas professionals.
Interim head coach Francisco Maturana, after observing matches against Puerto Rico and Guyana as well as training sessions over the few days, met with assistant coach Anton Corneal to decide on the twelve home-based pros.
Earning call ups were United Petrotrin midfielder Keon Daniel, Caledonia AIA’s Hayden Tinto and a recall for CL Financial San Juan Jabloteh’s Nigel Daniel. Also making the cut was midfielder Marvin Oliver while youngsters Khaleem Hyland, Kern Cupid, Akile Edwards and Jason Marcano also got the pick, giving them the first time opportunity to line up alongside some of the 2006 World Cup team players. In there too is defender Osei Telesford, who though training at home since the start of the year, is based with American MLS club Chicago Fire.
Maturana said he felt the players rightfully earned their selections over the past few days.
“I saw these players since the trip in Puerto Rico and then here in Couva and I think they will make a good selection to the team. It will be useful to work with them now and get them in the team with the other players coming from abroad,” Maturana told TTFF Media.
“We will also continue the work with the other players who are not in this team and look at some other players too for the other games coming up.”
The overseas pros are scheduled to come in on Sunday and will meet the rest of the squad who depart for Mt  Irvine Bay Hotel on Friday where they will engage in a live-in camp until Wednesday. Sunderland striker Kenwyne Jones, Southampton striker Stern John, Wrexham’s Silvio Spann, Collin Samuel, Walsall goalkeeper Clayton Ince, Swansea City’s Jason Scotland and Ujpest FC’s Densill Theobald, already here, will make up the other overseas pros in the team.
Corneal commented: “These guys had about three weeks to showcase themselves including two games and one among themselves. Of course he (Maturana) has had influence in the selection of these players. We both had a list of players that were consistent with each other with maybe the exception of one player” He added the likes of Tinto, Daniel (K) and Oliver forced their way into the team.
“They showcased themselves and made the cut on their own through their work. You saw where these guys showed an appetite to play and do more than the average player and when you find players like these sometimes you have to give them the opportunity to blossom. This is a chance for them to at least feel what it is like to be on the big stage and try to maintain that sort of form.”
The coming together of the home-based and the overseas-based pros is a key to the team’s overall success and Corneal as well as Maturana is aware that it will happen by playing more games.
“I hope that it is a nice blend because they have not been here for a while. They (overseas pros) have a new bunch of players behind them because a lot of them are coming in here as front runners. We hope to continue this with the other games coming up. The message is that the World Cup is around the corner. I hope we can give entertaining football to the public and hopefully have a good start to the year for us,” Corneal added.

The 18-man Squad:

Goalkeepers:[/b]

Marvin Phillip (W Connection), Clayton Ince (Walsall).

Defenders:

Nigel Daniel (Jabloteh), Seon Power (Joe Public), Osei Telesford (Chicago Fire), Akile Edwards (Defence Force), Keston Williams (Defence Force), Kern Cupid (W Connection).

Midfielders:

Keon Daniel (United Petrotrin), Kerry Baptiste (Joe Public), Marvin Oliver (Caledonia AIA), Khaleem Hyland (Jabloteh), Jason Marcano (Jabloteh), Hayden Tinto (Caledonia AIA), Silvio Spann (Wrexham), Densill Theobald (Ujpest FC).

Forwards:

Stern John (Southampton), Kenwyne Jones (Sunderland), Collin Samuel (Toronto FC), Jason Scotland (Swansea City).
News from the 31st January 2008

Overseas Pros to arrive on Sunday for Guadeloupe clash.
By: Shaun Fuentes (TTFF Media).

Trinidad and Tobago’s list of overseas-based players will arrive home on Sunday and head straight into camp at the Mt Irvine Bay Hotel in Tobago ahead of next Wednesday’s friendly international against Guadeloupe at the Queen’s Park Oval.
Sunderland striker Kenwyne Jones will line up on Saturday against Liverpool and he along with Southampton striker Stern John, Wrexham midfielder Silvio Spann, Walsall goalkeeper Clayton Ince, Swansea City striker Jason Scotland and Collin Samuel will come in on the weekend. The other overseas pro, Hungary-based midfielder Densill Theobald is already in the country.
The list of home-based players, thirteen of them, will depart for the sister-isle on Friday to begin the live-in camp under interim head coach Francisco Maturana.
Those 13 players will be announced on Thursday (today) following a training session at the Ato Boldon Stadium.
Scotland, scorer of 16 goals in the English League One for the 2007/2008 season, is setting his sights on continuing that sort of form for the ‘Soca Warriors’ but he sees the Guadeloupe game as more than just a friendly against the Caribbean team.
“I think it’s definitely a chance for us to get back on track since the World Cup in 2006. I believe we have the qualities to do it as a team again and this game is much more than just a friendly. It’s important because a good bit of the guys from the 2006 squad will be coming back together for the first time in a year,” said Scotland.
On his personal showing for Swansea, Scotland felt that his game has been upped since the World Cup experience.
“I said before that going to the World Cup and being part of that experience would have helped to push on even if I didn’t play. That has happened and I am very pleased about it. I worked hard on my game even at St Johnstone and I pushed on. The move to England was always an ambition and thankfully I have been able to come and get the goals here as well. The most important thing is that I can continue contributing to the success of my club and country. This is a big year for us and hopefully we can good things in the World Cup campaign as well,” Scotland added.
Maturana meantime, has been joined by his assistants Cesar Maturana and Jorge Luis and they will begin duties alongside Anton Corneal and Michael Maurice on the coaching staff from tomorrow (Friday). Ashton Mills (Physio) and Wayne Lawson (trainer) are the other assistants.
“I think we have our plans and we will work towards achieving our goals. It is an important period but we will also use to settle in with the team, the players and of course work on all our tactical and physical preparation before the game against Guadeloupe,” said Maturana.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 04:48:35 PM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: T&T 20-man squad finalized for Ash Wednesday game.
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 02:37:30 PM »
Trent didnt get called up??

I going with

--Ince--

--Keston Williams/Kern Cupid--   --Power---        --Telesford---       ---Daniel--

--Baptiste---          ---Theobald---            ---Hyland---                ---Samuel---

---Stern---                   ---Jones---

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 02:38:09 PM »
How come peltier ain't make that cut man. the bredder need the caps corneal.   common!!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2008, 02:42:00 PM »
meh laaawd look at that defence..

whey de stoppers. wham to dwayne jack?

and wham to peltier, and could someone please update as to what is really going on with this youth atullah guerrah.. he is a quality player but like he disappear off de map recently..

also where is trent noel?

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2008, 02:45:46 PM »
I think that one player may be peltier who anton had on his list but say what he has to work harder. he plays winger/foward he is fighing  with baptiste and edwards and them strikers

Great news for hyland he is only 18 and got his call up ...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2008, 02:46:40 PM »
Trent didnt get called up??

I going with

--Ince--

--Keston Williams/Kern Cupid--   --Power---        --Telesford---       ---Daniel--

--Baptiste---          ---Theobald---            ---Hyland---                ---Samuel---

---Stern---                   ---Jones---

power is ah right back....
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2008, 02:48:11 PM »

Doh study it ... this is great experience for them and will only help our depth

Very Very reliable source says Andrews and A.John to be called up for next game... and dont forget we have Cyd..  and i am hopefull the Sancho Saga passes...

Anyone have Dennis Lawrence info?  i feeling to give him a call and wake him up...  i wish he could return..  He is our best CB... also he is a massive role model

and Trini 2010..he(power) played CB against Puerto Rico.. my source said he had an excellent game

Offline madness1969

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2008, 02:49:16 PM »
where is jan micheal? i hope tnt plays a 4-3-3 system

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2008, 02:51:05 PM »

Very Very reliable source says Andrews and A.John to be called up for next game... and dont forget we have Cyd..  and i am hopefull the Sancho Saga passes...

Anyone have Dennis Lawrence info?  i feeling to give him a call and wake him up...  i wish he could return..  He is our best CB... also he is a massive role model

and Trini 2010..he(power) played CB against Puerto Rico.. my source said he had an excellent game

well is Puerto Rico and i hope they leave him on the wing

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2008, 02:53:43 PM »

well is Puerto Rico and i hope they leave him on the wing

I am not a fan myself.. but apparently he has improved.. one thing the man has is a great attitude..

Offline dwn

• Hero Warrior
  • "Hands that help are holier than lips that pray"
    • View Profile
    • Arsenal Now!
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2008, 02:54:43 PM »
whey daryl roberts?

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2008, 02:55:14 PM »
whey daryl roberts?

Club Commitment

Offline madness1969

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2008, 02:55:44 PM »
                                                      --Ince--

--Kern Cupid--   --Power---        --Telesford---       ---Daniel--

--Baptiste---          ---Theobald---                      ---Samuel---

--scotland--      ---Stern---          ---Jones---

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2008, 02:59:04 PM »
Spann in my view should not get any call but say wha

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2008, 03:00:45 PM »

Very Very reliable source says Andrews and A.John to be called up for next game... and dont forget we have Cyd..  and I am hopefull the Sancho Saga passes...

I worried bout some of your picks Seon had a great game but TT was down 2-0 at the half against puerto rico? I know he score but I have to see more of this youth I'm not convinced I would like to see Julius get  try there. Hyland and Theobald in your middle have you any idea how weak that middle is defensively ...these fellas slow as well as weak they not winning a thing in the middle ....personal preferences I like Baptiste on that wing keeping meh eye on Keon Daniel.  Osei is a solid central defender  and I haven't seen Nigel Daniel really get tested he knock the ball ok going forward but I really dunno what he has defensvely if a man running he ass off against him and taking it to him. Would like to see what Colin samuel show I still think for a speedy strong negro he too damn lazy.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 03:02:40 PM by Ngozi »

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2008, 03:09:53 PM »
Has osei ever played  the defensive mid position ???

Offline madness1969

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2008, 03:14:13 PM »
u right spann shouldn't make the team.

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2008, 03:16:04 PM »
Would like to see what Colin samuel show I still think for a speedy strong negro he too damn lazy.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2008, 03:24:59 PM »
Spann free kick still on they mind.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2008, 03:27:45 PM »

funny the costa rican coach medford stated that no player would get called up if he is not playing ... wel i guess we have a differnet standard spann is not getting selected and still getting a call up..... He better break into wrexham starting 11 soon....
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 08:18:55 AM by Trini _2010 »

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2008, 03:47:07 PM »
Shoot Spann break in then he break out the yute need to get hardcore he too weaky weaky

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2008, 03:50:20 PM »
How come peltier ain't make that cut man. the bredder need the caps corneal.   common!!

I think we had enough forwards from foreign plus men like Wolfe and Toussaint in front of him down here. Like he hadda get a cpntract frist up on the side...like Scott Sealy (and hopefully julius james, cause that defence looking REAL weak)
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2008, 03:50:46 PM »
TIN TOE  !

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2008, 03:54:56 PM »
He better break into wrexham starting 11 soon....
I does follow Wrexham a little bit and, honestly, that eh looking too likely.

Offline bajanscout

• bajanscout
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2008, 05:16:20 PM »
Haha watch d difference in d team with marvin on it . Dem shit men alyuh calling out don't hav a chance no more marvin on d team now ,and wait till meh boy get call up watch
bajanscout

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2008, 05:49:36 PM »
Bringing in Silvio allows Maturana a chance to see him up close and personal. Footage of the Gold Cup goal was widely dispersed. Man and man want to know who is dat yute.

Offline Gladman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2008, 07:15:03 PM »
Keon Daniel is our future dead ball specialist
Life Is Like Sugar Cane,It Hard But Sweet

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2008, 08:00:24 PM »
Fellas this side lookin read doubtful.  But I don't no alot of these fellas.  That defense I never hear about.  I keepin my Fifa 08 close to wipe away my blues.
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Tha G.

• Sr. Warrior
  • Anytime is trini time, cyah wait to buss ah lime
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2008, 10:30:25 PM »
I say de rasta men could be an X factor, if they play and play good, good fuh them if they crap down, they done.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2008, 12:48:24 AM »

funny the costa rican coach medford stated that not player would get called up if he is not playing ... wel i guess we have a differnet standard spann is not getting selected and still getting a call up..... He better break into wrexham starting 11 soon....

well I agree with that...Spann would have had to miss this year, and come back healthy and showin next...I also ain't get the Samuel pick..Scotland is good enuff coverage, and with ah fairly decent choice of midfielders, we could have given James a look especially as a young just MLS selected defender, even if just to see what TO Fc had seen...based on recent history, I would have liked to see if a foreign player could help, cement he defense and see if he will be capable of organizing the back based on that foreign experience, yet these selections mst have shown well.....n: Telesford is rated foreign, but again limited playing time this year...I hope Samuel makes use of this selection to step up. and show his potential that he seems to display for the coaches , though I have yet to see ...Work hard guy, and Good luck to all....it's still just a experiment, show well

1]; } ?>