April 28, 2024, 04:20:32 PM

Author Topic: Now this is what does get me stinkin mad and upset with trinidad !!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1973 times)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Tell me this thing, in the day of heartless monsters walking around killing hard working citizens and menicing the public, yuh would think that the police and the justice system would be on the prowl to apprehend these neandathols and put them where they belong .... in the zoo for disfunctional jerkoffs, but instead they wasting tax payers money , or government funds prosecuting great grandmothers for steeling occros!!!!!! GET THE F##K OUT OF HHHEERRREEE!!!!!!!! THEY ALSO BUSSING MAN FOR FARES MAKING AND THE COUNTRY IS LADEN WITH MURDERERS!!! common mr commissioner yuh is ah donkey or what!!! let the old woman & the hoes alone and go f##kin katch some ass holes pplleeeeaaasssseeee!!!!!! loud nasty stinkin sttteeeeuupppppeessssss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_news?id=161271702.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_news?id=161271692

Maybe if they were doing their job instead of wasting time with a 100 bullshyte occroes they probably couldah save this poor citizen from this predator!!
 http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_news?id=161271694
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 04:29:34 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
JC I hear what yuh saying but yuh can't really blame the police for the case with th eochroes.

More blame for the peoplel who proceeding to prosecute and defend the case and the two feuding neighbours who obviously have a history and nothing better to do.

That death is sad though. I don't know the lady poersonally but I know her husband and we used to do some work with him nack in the day.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 06:11:51 PM by JDB »
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
what I find shocking is dat dey gorn tuh court over $20 worth of ochroes.  Now if de value was $20,000, ah could see dat but seriously, $20???  This is a serious abuse of the judicial system.
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
no crime is TOO small for dem Pole Ice ::)

an to bring she to court in HAND CUFFS yet for a $20 crime
wha day fraid she tief dem lead..... ::)
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
Yuh break de law yuh pay de price!!

Daz why we country in ah flecking mess.. cause de country lawless..

from de petty tief ting tiefing ochros, to de hos who in the country illegally, or to de people flying down de bus route and de shoulder and driving reckless on ah daily basis; there should always be a penalty for breaking the law.

and jus cool your sentiments just perpetuate that culture of lawlessness that exists. You should go home and live and let someone come in yuh yard, tief all yuh fruit and lawnmower and yuh pet dog and garden tools, then ah go hear yuh with that shit about how yuh so stinking mad and upset that the police actually taking you on..

steups..

Right now in trinidad, there is no real recourse for any crime under murder..

and even murder yuh have ah good chance of getting away scotch free..

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

from de petty tief ting tiefing ochros, to de hos who in the country illegally, or to de people flying down de bus route and de shoulder and driving reckless on ah daily basis; there should always be a penalty for breaking the law.

and jus cool your sentiments just perpetuate that culture of lawlessness that exists. You should go home and live and let someone come in yuh yard, tief all yuh fruit and lawnmower and yuh pet dog and garden tools, then ah go hear yuh with that shit about how yuh so stinking mad and upset that the police actually taking you on..

steups..

Mister please don't miss qoute me neither put words in my mouth !! i'm no advocate for lawlessness of any kind, neither am i a friend of chaos. my beef is this, the police force claim they are short of man power to apprehend violent criminals , and they need more able bodies to be effective in the fighting of violent crime, but they have the man power to bust brothels and old grand mothers who shop lift!!! give me a f##kin break omar! the police commissioner's priorities should be towards curbing violent offenders first and foremost, then the little social injustices that bears little damage, but a mare violation if that much should be a close 2nd or 3rd, but the ultimate goal should be keeing the citizens safe from violent offenders!!!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
ah wonder if granny was goin to make ochro rice with saltfish.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile

steups..

Mister please don't miss qoute me neither put words in my mouth !! i'm no advocate for lawlessness of any kind, neither am i a friend of chaos. my beef is this, the police force claim they are short of man power to apprehend violent criminals , and they need more able bodies to be effective in the fighting of violent crime, but they have the man power to bust brothels and old grand mothers who shop lift!!! give me a f##kin break omar! the police commissioner's priorities should be towards curbing violent offenders first and foremost, then the little social injustices that bears little damage, but a mare violation if that much should be a close 2nd or 3rd, but the ultimate goal should be keeing the citizens safe from violent offenders!!!

Nobody eh misquote you...

Of course the police should focus more on dealing with violent crime, but not at the expense of everything else..

1 organized hos raid every 6 months doesnt tell me that the priorities are skewed.. Don't underestimate de kinda criminals that are bred by these societal vices. I hope you know what the figures, reported and unreported, state about the prevalance of sexual abuse in Trinidad.. How many children are victims of incest..

Granny tief ochros, well she hadda face de music.. I dont see anything about the whole police force hunting her down, it is simply making news because she is a granny and they are trying to plead leniency and around sympathy for her.. She old so she should know better..

an attack on crime in the country needs to be comprehensive.. They need to attack the violent criminals... They need to control the roads... There needs to be repercussions for crime of all sorts again..  The problem goes far beyond just a simple problem of not enough manpower, but the culture that perpetuates the police force, the rampant corruption, the kind of people employed to protect and serve..

Sadly, all that not going to change overnight and the scary thing is, it just going to get much worse.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Going out in de bush or de ghetto searching fuh murders takes a toll on time and resources...real manpower issues.  Sending two officers tuh granny house tuh bring she in, or 10-15 tuh de ho' house when yuh know where it is and what yuh looking for isn't that much of a strain...dai'z ah half hour job, one hour tops.

Still...I agree the prosecution over 20 ochroes is heavy-handed, but don't blame the police dem ent take she to court...blame de DPP fuh hauling de case before ah magistrate in de first place.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The police love easy pickings, if it's some petty thief or a whore house, they putting the energy and time into that project, when in truth and fact they should be organising raids every week to curb violent crime.

they claim that ppl not comming forward to report murders, but let me tell allyuh this! the ppl scared for their lives!! so they're staying quiet, the police making very little effort to protect the witnesses, i heard crime fighting in T&T so jokey that little Barbados could teach them how to fight their own crime.

there was a time when bados was flowing with guns, and fellas was shooting each other, robbing businesses and acting up, but their PM put his foot on the peddle and floored it, their main income is tourism, and if crime took root there then the tourist industry would suffer BC ppl would be hesitant to visit and scared for their safety.

that police force went on an all out assault on the criminal element raiding and locking up killing some until the criminals took flight, and they didn't stop there, to ensure this would never happen again they patroll their waters better than us as well as their land, if yuh sneeze in bados yuh get lock up.

here they have time to buss brothels when ppl are getting shot close to the police station and them police locking them selves in the station and talking bout we can't come now ! we don't have no vehicle! but we will come as soon as we get one, and never show up only to remove the bodies, this is unacceptable!!!

put the emphasis on violent crime , then after yuh could raid hoe houses, not before! the hoes ain't hurting no body , but the criminals are!!!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 04:04:22 PM by just cool »

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Re: Now this is what does get me stinkin mad and upset with trinidad !!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2008, 02:46:32 PM »
ah wonder if granny was goin to make ochro rice with saltfish.
could be
wha bout callalou an crab ;)
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Now this is what does get me stinkin mad and upset with trinidad !!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2008, 03:34:45 PM »
The police love easy pickings, if it's some petty thief or a whore house, they putting the energy and time into that project, when in truth and fact they should be organising raids every week to curb violent crime.

they claim that ppl not comming forward to report murders, but let me tell allyuh this! the ppl scared for their lives!! so they stay quiet, the police making very little effort to protect the witnesses, i heard crime fighting in T&T so jokey that little Barbados could teach them how to fight their own crime.

there was a time when bados was flowing with guns, and fellas was shooting each other, robbing businesses and acting up, but their PM put his foot on the peddle and floored it, their main income is tourism, and if crime took root there then the tourist industry would suffer BC ppl would be hesitant to visit and scared for their safety.

that police force went on an all out assault on the criminal element raiding and locking up killing some until the criminals took flight, and they didn't stop there, to ensure this would never happen again they patroll their waters better than us as well as their land, if yuh sneeze in bados yuh get lock up.

here they have time to buss brothels when ppl are getting shot close to the police station and them police locking them selves in the station and talking bout we can't come now ! we don't have no vehicle! but we will come soon as we get one, and never show up only to remove the bodies, this is unacceptable!!!

put the emphasis on violent crime , then after yuh could raid hoe houses, not before! the hoes ain't hurting no body , but the criminals are!!!

How can police protect witnesses?  Lock them up down Tetron?  Trinidad too small...not saying it's impossible, but short of posting cops inside de witness dem house, not that easy to protect the murderers and dey crew from getting to them.  But I agree...something needs to be done to better protect witnesses.

1]; } ?>