April 27, 2024, 09:59:35 PM

Author Topic: Bold Statement  (Read 7071 times)

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Bold Statement
« on: February 01, 2008, 08:48:21 PM »
I will tek mi cuss I aint care.. From what am seeing so far Trinidad will not qualify for the world cup with them shit hounds they have.. TNT will be lucky to get pass cayman or whoever they need to get past..  Dem fellas who play against PR is de biggest set of shit hounds I ever see decked out in de red black and white..
Jamaica , USA , & Mexico going to SA. with CR & Haiti fighting for the playoff birth . we football is in a big mess right now and fellas blind not to see that . Is ok to love a Country and a team but if dey pucking up yu need to let them know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I aint play ball in serious years and after seeing them shithounds against PR I feal I could get a call up for de National Team ....
Anyone see the team JA pulled out for the CR game.. Ja putting at least 3 on CR Guranteed..
War
Black Lives Matter..

truetrini

Re: Bold Statement
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 08:51:25 PM »
Most times you and I does cuss each other out eh, but fella, I feel yuh spot on with MOST ah what yuh say.

I still hoping we make it though.  But the state ah T&T ball is bad, real, real bad!

Lets hope it improve rapidly.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2008, 08:51:44 PM »
dry so?
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2008, 09:32:52 PM »
I will tek mi cuss I aint care.. From what am seeing so far Trinidad will not qualify for the world cup with them shit hounds they have.. TNT will be lucky to get pass cayman or whoever they need to get past..  Dem fellas who play against PR is de biggest set of shit hounds I ever see decked out in de red black and white..
Jamaica , USA , & Mexico going to SA. with CR & Haiti fighting for the playoff birth . we football is in a big mess right now and fellas blind not to see that . Is ok to love a Country and a team but if dey pucking up yu need to let them know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I aint play ball in serious years and after seeing them shithounds against PR I feal I could get a call up for de National Team ....
Anyone see the team JA pulled out for the CR game.. Ja putting at least 3 on CR Guranteed..
War
The local base not looking like they ready to fill these shoes left by Yorke, Latas, Tallest and even the ones who might not get called back like Birchall and Sancho, on a personal note this Spann and Bleeder, especially Bleeder not ready. I would pick Hardest in front of him and I don't care to much for him (hardest) either. We need players who could score and make something happen on the field. I am sorry but if these youths don't improve soon we could kiss S.A good bye. 

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2008, 09:42:35 PM »
War

I don't agree with calling dem yutes 'shithounds'... training-wise, team-wise...maybe even talent-wise they may not be ready, but to denigrate them like that seems kinda extreme to me.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 09:47:46 PM by Bake n Shark »

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2008, 10:15:37 PM »
War

I don't agree with calling dem yutes 'shithounds'... training-wise, team-wise...maybe even talent-wise they may not be ready, but to denigrate them like that seems kinda extreme to me.

:rotfl:  yuh read de title of the thread?

this team still missing some vital pieces - with 2 years left, it not looking good.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2008, 10:36:21 PM »
It is not their fault that we are in this position. The locals could have been way ahead if the special advisor did not "burst the bubble" coming out of the WC. Look, what all yuh want them boys to do. They not sure what the special advisor would decided. He moving in vaps mode.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2008, 10:55:26 PM »

this team still missing some vital pieces - with 2 years left, it not looking good.

Calling dem shithounds juss seem unnecessarily personal to me...dem fellas still out dey trying.

but say what.

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2008, 11:00:19 PM »
It is not their fault that we are in this position. The locals could have been way ahead if the special advisor did not "burst the bubble" coming out of the WC. Look, what all yuh want them boys to do. They not sure what the special advisor would decided. He moving in vaps mode.
I eh tink anybody blaming de locals, just giving an honest assessment of de lack of real talent that is available for the team that supposed to take us to SA2010.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2008, 11:03:28 PM »
so what so bold about your statement ??????......you're just saying what most people are thinking....
I would even go a step further and say Jamaica going......simply because Jackula has to maintain power and in order to do so he must throw some bones to his strongest allies...

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2008, 11:07:35 PM »
Calling dem shithounds juss seem unnecessarily personal to me...dem fellas still out dey trying.
but say what.
These fellas have been exposed to a system that may not have given them the opportunity, thus far, to showcase their TRUE potentential or ABILITIES, so therefore, yes, I agree that giving them certain derogatory labels is not very productive.
I am sure that they are indeed trying their best, so a bit of fellow human respect is in order.

so what so bold about your statement ??????......you're just saying what most people are thinking....
I would even go a step further and say Jamaica going......simply because Jackula has to maintain power and in order to do so he must throw some bones to his strongest allies...
MEP, you ent lie there eh
I have been watching the recent suspensions and threats against some of the smaller associations in the caribben and I believe that Jackula is trying his best to get people who think like him into these associations.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 11:11:46 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2008, 11:28:03 PM »

Most people in here have to agree that right now beating Caymans could be a task.
But the problem with the football relatively simple if you look positive.

Goalkeeper we always seem to be able to produce world calss keepers so not a problem.

Defence .... biggest problem. Solution : Coach start now and work with 8 men of which 2 should be well experienced maybe we could get Sancho back to some form and even look to Cyd Gray, Marvin and ask Tallest to come out of retirement just long enough for a defence to take shape, all the coach have to do is to get them to understand their roles.
If goals doh score against yuh yuh cyar lose.

Midfield another big problem..,. here we really looking at another 8 men to start training , the biggest probelm is identifying the defending midfielder, the holding midfielder and the creative midfielder, the coach will have to decide who plays in those roles and what their quality is and decide if they should concentrate more on defence.
If goals doh score against yuh yuh cyar lose.

We certainly have the potential in attack again it will be the gelling of the midfield with them and the service they get. Natural prolific goal scorer Stern John (man without peer, father of scoring goals  ;D ;D) unstoppable Kenwyne Jones and bound to score Scotland will not go through qualifiers without bussing net so.
If goals doh score against yuh yuh cyar lose and if you score yuh win.

Simple ent ?   ;D ;D ;D
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2008, 11:32:42 PM »
I eh tink anybody blaming de locals, just giving an honest assessment of de lack of real talent that is available for the team that supposed to take us to SA2010.

Oh, I see...dey'z shithounds...but is not really dem fault dat they shitty.

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2008, 11:35:39 PM »
put it in a civilized way nah man...they're not of international match standard....

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2008, 11:43:41 PM »
 :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
put it in a civilized way nah man...they're not of international match standard....

:applause:

Dem fellas wearing red white and black, doh forget...

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2008, 01:19:20 AM »
Doh worry yuhself warmonga most of dem fells who play against PR would not be reppin T&T again until they improve themseves...and I still dont get what makes you think JA qualifying for SA!..and I also doubt dem beating CR on wednesday
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 01:40:21 AM by Sando prince »

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2008, 05:57:36 AM »
Hopefully the bold statements people making on our local players abilities is based on more than one 5 min home video clip of a warm-up match during their league's off-season.  Even so, maybe one or two of those fellas will end up making an 18-man T&T squad for the WCQs.  At the end of the day, it's going to be mostly foreign-based again - the team for Guadeloupe done include 7 foreign-based plus men like Edwards, Roberts, Cornell, Birchall, Sealy, Avery, Cyd, Marvin, Pacheco, Sancho, Kelvin Jack - and those are just the proven ones, some younger ones may break through as well.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2008, 06:27:45 AM »
War
The local base not looking like they ready to fill these shoes left by Yorke, Latas, Tallest and even the ones who might not get called back like Birchall and Sancho, on a personal note this Spann and Bleeder, especially Bleeder not ready. I would pick Hardest in front of him and I don't care to much for him (hardest) either. We need players who could score and make something happen on the field. I am sorry but if these youths don't improve soon we could kiss S.A good bye. 

Birchall would be the enforcer ...... I think we need a few midfielders hyland and daniel are both young and should get playing time

well triniairman we have Marvin oliver one ttprolague say he is 34 lasana in his articles  say he is 32 so i go jess say he 33 ...
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 04:42:21 PM by Trini _2010 »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

truetrini

« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2008, 07:16:32 AM »
Listen, we had coaches who said that our Local league and players wasn't good enough, but for several years did nutten to assist or help change the standard.

We have ah setta shit hounds in charge of we Federation for umpteen years.

On reflection it is indeed sad to castigate and excoriate the locals when they too have insurmontable obstacles, ala Jack, Groden and Camps to scale.

Our football has been in a stagnated state forever, MANY HERE FEEL THAT WE HAD some sort of advancement becasue we SCRAPED, barely so into a world Cup via the play off route, on the last day of qualification too!!

The truth is that we made it to the World Cup despite, and in spite of the TTFF and Jack warner.

Let me remind you that even a BROKEN CLOCK IS RIGHT TWICE IN A DAY!

Jack warner and his yes men cronies, are nothing but a self serving bunch, who could really care about football beyond what it means to their wallets.

Let me serve as a reminder again, do you all remember the overcrowding of the National Stadium due to Jack's overselling of tickets?  

Even on what was supposed to be our BIGGEST sporting date back in 1989, whne the entire nation was caught up in the promise of our first World Cup appearance, Jack Warner was preoccupied with profiteering from the overselling of admission tickets!

His penchant for ticket sales was again manifested during his Infamous..: "Ticket or Leave it fiasco,"  which was given ample coverage by Andrew Jennings and most eloquently by our own Lasana Liburd.

His lack of care for the state of our football was again illustrated when he reneged on his agreement to pay out appearance and advertising compensation to our World Cup heroes.

His scorn for our football was highlighted when he Jack-Listed the same players when he stated that they were greedy, too old to represent the nation again, ungrateful, because they had the gumption to challenge him and HIS Federation.

His colusion to cancel friendlies due to lack of funds, is further evidence that he gives little care and love for OUR football.  

If anyone cares to examine the FACTS, they will see that Jack Warner is NOT responsible for our nation's first appearance in the World Cup, but rather he is the cause why we have not made more appearances on that illustrious stage!

Jack Warner has manipulated football in T&T to such an extent that he cannot be legitimately challenged nor his power usurped!  He has changed the structure of the leagues, changed the Constitution of the TTFF so that the voting is in his favour, he has surrounded himself with a gaggle of yes-men and he strips power from those around him who are capable of bringing change....Positive Change to our football.

Anyone wh questions him, he in an almost Bush (US Prez) like manner calls them unpatriotic, against sport and PNM!

The man's ego is ample, his haughtiness and rancor huge.  

I have often wondered, if as a child, Jack was taunted becasue of his stammering and stuttering speech.  I have often pondered if that were the case then he may be hell bent on making those f**kers who torrr...torrrrrmmmmmented meeee  pa...pa..pay!

I know that there are those here who love Jack and think of him as some sort of saviour.  These peeps feel he is a good man, a great man, a man deserving of the Trinity Cross.  I am at times conflicted about Jack, to be blatantly honest.

At times he is ah real enigma.  He will ride een and save a player from jail.  He will pay for the hospital care of an injured player.  At times he is a lesson in contradiciton.   He exudes class, then he is as baseless and class less as anyone can be.  He has done much for CONCACAF and the region, but was this done to make sure there was ample picking for him and his pack of wolves?

Our players are once again about to don the National Colours and face foes on the footballing battle field.  They may not be the best we ever produced, they may be less technically gifted than some of our opponents, but that did not prevent us from putting up fierce resistance when we faced Sweden!  

Our players are who they are, and what we have available, the best that are willing to put it out on the battlefield...90 minutes of Red, Black and White!

Offline mal jeux

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2008, 07:32:30 AM »
Jack Warner for PRESIDENT!

"How many times do I have to flush before you go away?"

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2008, 07:42:02 AM »
You can get jack warner our but it has to be through cfu and concacaf.... Wtih the saga that unfolds with dominica and Antigua they would vote against him fuh sure ......
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

truetrini

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2008, 10:59:47 AM »
You can get jack warner our but it has to be through cfu and concacaf.... Wtih the saga that unfolds with dominica and Antigua they would vote against him fuh sure ......

yuh go be surprised!   Can they even vote of dey fed suspended?

jack have an unusal knack for bouncing back...he might very well get dem to vote fuh him somehow...de man is ah master ah manipulation!

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2008, 11:08:18 AM »
I thought ah was reading ah article from a newspaper oui lol, ah was checking for the source ,sence I started reading from the middle .

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2008, 11:47:04 AM »
Listen, we had coaches who said that our Local league and players wasn't good enough, but for several years did nutten to assist or help change the standard.

We have ah setta shit hounds in charge of we Federation for umpteen years.

On reflection it is indeed sad to castigate and excoriate the locals when they too have insurmontable obstacles, ala Jack, Groden and Camps to scale.

Our football has been in a stagnated state forever, MANY HERE FEEL THAT WE HAD some sort of advancement becasue we SCRAPED, barely so into a world Cup via the play off route, on the last day of qualification too!!

The truth is that we made it to the World Cup despite, and in spite of the TTFF and Jack warner.

Let me remind you that even a BROKEN CLOCK IS RIGHT TWICE IN A DAY!

Jack warner and his yes men cronies, are nothing but a self serving bunch, who could really care about football beyond what it means to their wallets.

Let me serve as a reminder again, do you all remember the overcrowding of the National Stadium due to Jack's overselling of tickets? 

Even on what was supposed to be our BIGGEST sporting date back in 1989, whne the entire nation was caught up in the promise of our first World Cup appearance, Jack Warner was preoccupied with profiteering from the overselling of admission tickets!

His penchant for ticket sales was again manifested during his Infamous..: "Ticket or Leave it fiasco,"  which was given ample coverage by Andrew Jennings and most eloquently by our own Lasana Liburd.

His lack of care for the state of our football was again illustrated when he reneged on his agreement to pay out appearance and advertising compensation to our World Cup heroes.

His scorn for our football was highlighted when he Jack-Listed the same players when he stated that they were greedy, too old to represent the nation again, ungrateful, because they had the gumption to challenge him and HIS Federation.

His colusion to cancel friendlies due to lack of funds, is further evidence that he gives little care and love for OUR football. 

If anyone cares to examine the FACTS, they will see that Jack Warner is NOT responsible for our nation's first appearance in the World Cup, but rather he is the cause why we have not made more appearances on that illustrious stage!

Jack Warner has manipulated football in T&T to such an extent that he cannot be legitimately challenged nor his power usurped!  He has changed the structure of the leagues, changed the Constitution of the TTFF so that the voting is in his favour, he has surrounded himself with a gaggle of yes-men and he strips power from those around him who are capable of bringing change....Positive Change to our football.

Anyone wh questions him, he in an almost Bush (US Prez) like manner calls them unpatriotic, against sport and PNM!

The man's ego is ample, his haughtiness and rancor huge. 

I have often wondered, if as a child, Jack was taunted becasue of his stammering and stuttering speech.  I have often pondered if that were the case then he may be hell bent on making those f**kers who torrr...torrrrrmmmmmented meeee  pa...pa..pay!

I know that there are those here who love Jack and think of him as some sort of saviour.  These peeps feel he is a good man, a great man, a man deserving of the Trinity Cross.  I am at times conflicted about Jack, to be blatantly honest.

At times he is ah real enigma.  He will ride een and save a player from jail.  He will pay for the hospital care of an injured player.  At times he is a lesson in contradiciton.   He exudes class, then he is as baseless and class less as anyone can be.  He has done much for CONCACAF and the region, but was this done to make sure there was ample picking for him and his pack of wolves?

Our players are once again about to don the National Colours and face foes on the footballing battle field.  They may not be the best we ever produced, they may be less technically gifted than some of our opponents, but that did not prevent us from putting up fierce resistance when we faced Sweden! 

Our players are who they are, and what we have available, the best that are willing to put it out on the battlefield...90 minutes of Red, Black and White!

excellent read..

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2008, 11:55:57 AM »
Vampires does suck blood and kill or suck blood and infect... Jack does do both....

He saw our innocence as a people and raped it.... Corbeau does fly high but have to come down to feed... One day Jack reign will end... one day.... ;)

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2008, 12:13:25 PM »
War

Birchall would be the enforcer ...... I think we need a few midfielders hyland and daniel are both young and should get playing time

well triniairman we have Marvin oliver one ttprolague say he is 43 lasana in his articles  say he is 32 so i go jess say he 33 ...
We in ah mess I tell yuh, look at this man age and yet they want to give this man ah run, well if this is the case bring back Nakhid and Dwarika, they might do ah better job.

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2008, 12:17:16 PM »
Not really in the habit of agreeing with bake n shark but he does have a point the assessment might be a bit harsh. I think its fair to say that if our qualification depends solely on the ability of the locals we're not gonna make it however , it doesn't it depends on the foreign influence and their effect on raising the level of the locals . The local boys lack understanding of the level of intensity needed to take their game to the next level which is where the foreigners come in with their experience they set the standard for these players to push their level to this is what Yorke and latas did ..its called inspiration.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2008, 04:39:21 PM »
What i worreid about is out under 19 and under 16 teams i hope they dont go out crashing...

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2008, 05:50:05 PM »
War

that statement remind me of 2006 qualification when men was saying we had no chance, especially after the Guatemala game, i keeping the faith still
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2008, 06:03:11 PM »
War

that statement remind me of 2006 qualification when men was saying we had no chance, especially after the Guatemala game, i keeping the faith still

Red White and Black... ;D

1]; } ?>