April 29, 2024, 04:00:52 AM

Poll

How many goals Jones scoring against Liverpool today?

0 - He done achieve bess striker in d EPL , now yuh want him SCORE goals too??  Can't please nobody nah...at least he eh miss no penalty
1 (9.1%)
0 - He in a dry spell - only 1 goal in d last 13 matches.  But is because Carlos injured and he getting less service than Triniman in a brothel after jus winning d lotto
2 (18.2%)
0 - But he'll get at least 1 assist - 4th in the EPL and climbing!
1 (9.1%)
1 - Time to break de duck for 2008...can't let this new Prick fella dat Keane sign steal his thunder...and title of bess EPL striker
5 (45.5%)
2 - He hitting ah brace today...and two ah dem hard bullets finding d net
2 (18.2%)
2 - Payback time!...one each for Crouch and Gerrard
0 (0%)
3 - Hattrick! - one for each of his kids.  And ah preview of things to come against Guadeloupe and Jamaica
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 03, 2008, 10:00:18 AM

Author Topic: Liverpool v SAFC: Preview Pack & Game Thread.  (Read 7074 times)

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Liverpool v SAFC: Preview Pack & Game Thread.
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2008, 01:03:25 PM »
strange, given the fact that jones is sunderlands star boy why do they tend not 2 involve him in alot of plays
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline #4

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • #YGBfiles: The Young, Gifted, and Black Files
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2008, 01:07:56 PM »
dais a shit penalty and a shit goal right dey...especially with d 2 d refs did not give Sunlun

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2008, 01:08:44 PM »
ok, good game liverpuddle :(
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2008, 01:16:07 PM »
someone please send Kenwyne the ball
nah...
someone please get Kenwyne A ball

the problem is even if he get it , it's in the air and he vastly outnumbered...Sunderland has to play as a team...i.e defend as a team, attack as a team...not, when the ball IS NOT in the defense, then it's Jones an Chop, and when it's not up, then it's the defense must work....the whole team have to help each other....basic football

« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 01:21:10 PM by maxg »

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2008, 01:33:34 PM »
Sunderland play alot of sh*t...Jones will not be able to show his full potential playing with so many bullshitters!!(just being honest)..Throughout this entire game Sunderland kept giving the ball away to Liverpuddle, therefore constantly losing posession. Also the midfied failed to provide KJ with any type of support. (Yorke was really missed in this game) Dont think sunderland had more than two shots on goal for the entire first half
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 02:02:27 PM by Sando prince »

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2008, 02:02:47 PM »
Sunderland has a truly horrific midfield if Yorke isn't there or Carlos or Richardson the potential of this team retaining  any kind of possession or creating anything whatsoever is a foreign element to them ...... is it really asking so much to pick up a ball turn and play a ball into your strikers' feet or am I simply being too demanding? my goodness the level of ball has really gone down when this is what I have to look at on Tv  ....Trintoc vs Police used to be a much bigger game than this.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2008, 02:12:55 PM »
Sunderland has a truly horrific midfield if Yorke isn't there or Carlos or Richardson the potential of this team retaining  any kind of possession or creating anything whatsoever is a foreign element to them ...... is it really asking so much to pick up a ball turn and play a ball into your strikers' feet or am I simply being too demanding? my goodness the level of ball has really gone down when this is what I have to look at on Tv  ....Trintoc vs Police used to be a much bigger game than this.
If you look at the midfield that play, though. That's not even the second choice midfield. Two strikers on the wings. Shithound Whitehead in the middle. Some might say is poor excuses, but they truly suffering through injuries to their top midfielders. And they have no depth at the moment to compensate.

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2008, 02:37:42 PM »
Is either that referee grew up in liverpool and promise never to let them down or I was 11 against 12 men on the field..............

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2008, 02:47:54 PM »
Is either that referee grew up in liverpool and promise never to let them down or I was 11 against 15 men on the field..............
ya furgeh de tree linesmen ;D
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2008, 11:18:32 PM »
 I really couldn't watch that whole game....Jesus Christ ...Sunderland nah....Kenwyne Jones have better control but after he run up and down like a donkey without getting the ball ...I think he control does deplete....the man only gettin air ball...They needed a good midfielder....They shoulda buy Diarra ;D

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2008, 02:27:32 AM »
How about drop back the best Striker in the EPL an make him the best midfielder in the world....doh fraid

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2008, 03:44:08 AM »
sunderland conceded 3 goals but the defence looking much better than earlier in the season, they need to investgate the state of they training ground or training routines so that the injured guys can come off d treatment table and stay off it

but all in all i must admit there was a small improvement in the team play . supply to the strikers was still way below par though
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2008, 09:20:15 AM »
sunderland conceded 3 goals but the defence looking much better than earlier in the season, they need to investgate the state of they training ground or training routines so that the injured guys can come off d treatment table and stay off it

but all in all i must admit there was a small improvement in the team play . supply to the strikers was still way below par though

I have been to the Toon and Sunlun @ Sunderland University and Freakazoid, I think you are supporting a suspicion that I have....

The grounds are pretty heavy there in the Tyne... and always damp to me... even in their summer it was cloudy for about 30 days while I was there...

Maybe they need to hit the gym more because they need foot strong as water bison to run on dem fields...

Plus Sancho and Avery in de back...

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2008, 10:34:42 AM »
Kenwayne barely touch the ball all game, just chasing shadows all game. Sunders really need some help yes

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2008, 05:38:15 PM »
Kenwayne barely touch the ball all game, just chasing shadows all game. Sunders really need some help yes
They concede BC the defence had no time to rest , they were allways on the defensive since the mids don't know how to hold on to the ball. sunlun lost most their games in the midfield, yorke is meh boy , but he's getting really slow, etuhu has no offensive skills whatsoever, he defends better than going forward, miller definatly too slow for a midfielder, whitehead is at best is a league one player, the man can't handle the speed of the prem, he needs too much time on the ball to be effective , and the prem does not allow that.

bardsley , evans , noggsy and collins , where as a solid wall, that's a real defencive four, they had ah solid game , but how much could four men defend a goal when the other four are a liability, especially against a team like liverpool. in order for sulun to win , they must envolve their strikers since goals win matches, and it seems that murphy and miller don't know how to penetrate a defence. i allways wonder why keane plays yorke in the middle , maybe he should play him where he's most confortable, up front with KJ. let's hope richardson , reid and edwards recover in time to save the season.                         positive.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 05:42:11 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2008, 03:58:48 PM »
Sunderland has been playing like this the entire season. 80% of the balls Jones get is up in the air. When they played United  the first time, KJ had 2 men on him and they still playing the air ball for most of the game. They have to put more balls on the ground. All this air ball will not work against the top 6 or 7 teams in the EPL

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2008, 08:53:16 AM »
Sunderland has been playing like this the entire season. 80% of the balls Jones get is up in the air. When they played United  the first time, KJ had 2 men on him and they still playing the air ball for most of the game. They have to put more balls on the ground. All this air ball will not work against the top 6 or 7 teams in the EPL

top 6 man any team in the Prem will close him down if all he getting is air ball. Sunders better players are out, CHOPRA have some skills and on a good day he is a handful, but he needs to start consistently with KJ, CARLOS, RICHARDSON and Yorke are the real quality players, but injuries have messed up Sunderland's momentum. The last Sunderland sub who came on against Liverpool look like he just out of high school, so I ain't know where he was going!

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2008, 09:09:32 AM »
The last Sunderland sub who came on against Liverpool look like he just out of high school, so I ain't know where he was going!
He eh even out yet. He's just 17. Keane have almost no midfielders to choose from anymore.

1]; } ?>