April 27, 2024, 01:38:45 AM

Author Topic: Olympic Team Thread.  (Read 47367 times)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 2015 Olympic Team Thread.
« Reply #180 on: June 27, 2015, 07:36:19 PM »
just missed a couple decent chances
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 27, 2015, 07:39:23 PM »
4-2 72nd min..roach

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 27, 2015, 07:39:43 PM »
T&T  :cursing:

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 27, 2015, 07:43:19 PM »
man...put Rundell wide and bring Corbin inside please

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 27, 2015, 07:48:57 PM »
5-2
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 27, 2015, 07:49:08 PM »
5-2...85min

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 27, 2015, 07:49:22 PM »
Olympic dream over

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 27, 2015, 07:51:52 PM »
5-3
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 27, 2015, 07:52:27 PM »
5-3  ..John

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 27, 2015, 07:52:35 PM »
damn
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 27, 2015, 07:59:55 PM »
done...5-3 SVG...

did the staff watch the first match with SVG/PR ??.. SVG sit back and counter..with some pace up front...we get 4 goals to then make adjustments...second half is Tnt 3 - SVG 1...
poor...yes i know the trials with the team...yes i know...

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 27, 2015, 08:09:55 PM »
i feel it for them guys

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 28, 2015, 05:11:12 AM »
It might be an idea for TT to pull out of all international football for at least 3 years.We need to put everything right,from grassroots to the top,whatever that may be.Seems to me,everything is wrong.Our senior men can't even score a goal against Jordan,yes gentlemen...Jordan, now,our under23 starboys are humiliated by SVG,another powerhouse in Caribbean football.

CAN WE STOP FOOLING OURSELVES

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 28, 2015, 06:25:10 AM »
When did the $$$ to pay for the visa applications get to the TTFA or to the manager or responsible agent of the TTFA?

Your federation is a Incompetent! It should never be the players sole responsibility to secure travel visas/passports etc for tournaments, the federation should facilitate this through the proper channels. Normally, as part of accepting an invitation to represent his country, the federation requires that players submit identification, which in all cases would be a "valid" passport...one that does not expire any time in the next 6 months...if the player is unable to show such, the federation immediately starts the process of acquiring one.  There is always an expedited process to get a passport, some places even have overnight services for additional fees.

How is it that a country such as Jamaica, with all its travel restrictions to North America and Europe seems to manage these situations in a professional manner?

This over-reliance on Government funding for day to day running of a sporting organization seems weird.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 06:31:29 AM by reggae-fan »

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #194 on: June 28, 2015, 06:33:46 AM »
Who knows the line-up?

1.Aaron Enil; 16.Alvin Jones, Jesus Perez, Josiah Trimmingham, Aikim Andrews, 10.Kadeem Corbin, 11.Jomal Williams, 8.Neveal Hackshaw, 19.Rundell Winchester, Shaquille Henry (Ricardo John 32nd)??
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 06:35:21 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: June 28, 2015, 06:37:38 AM »
reggae fan The only competent Trinidadians are those living abroad for at least 30 years.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 28, 2015, 06:37:55 AM »
It might be an idea for TT to pull out of all international football for at least 3 years.We need to put everything right,from grassroots to the top,whatever that may be.Seems to me,everything is wrong.Our senior men can't even score a goal against Jordan,yes gentlemen...Jordan, now,our under23 starboys are humiliated by SVG,another powerhouse in Caribbean football.

CAN WE STOP FOOLING OURSELVES

Reach for the oxygen mask.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 28, 2015, 06:45:21 AM »
Not that anyone cares because we sour ... but today's clashes between Antigua and Barbuda and Cuba; Dominican Republic v Jamaica; and, Haiti and St. Kitts-Nevis will determine which squads move on. Read the names of these teams closely and call for a national gut check. 

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #198 on: June 28, 2015, 06:52:30 AM »
When did the $$$ to pay for the visa applications get to the TTFA or to the manager or responsible agent of the TTFA?

Your federation is a Incompetent! It should never be the players sole responsibility to secure travel visas/passports etc for tournaments, the federation should facilitate this through the proper channels. Normally, as part of accepting an invitation to represent his country, the federation requires that players submit identification, which in all cases would be a "valid" passport...one that does not expire any time in the next 6 months...if the player is unable to show such, the federation immediately starts the process of acquiring one.  There is always an expedited process to get a passport, some places even have overnight services for additional fees.

How is it that a country such as Jamaica, with all its travel restrictions to North America and Europe seems to manage these situations in a professional manner?

This over-reliance on Government funding for day to day running of a sporting organization seems weird.

Not only this, but the people the TTFA hires also add to their incompetence.

What I do not understand is, the first thing that should be done is to make sure the players called are eligible to fly and if not, make sure steps are taken to have such. Because the TTFA knew about this tournament months before.

But now the TTFA operate in reverse, they spend the money to train the players and then when its time to travel they are left back peddling only to find out they wasted thousands of dollars on a player that is not eligible.

These are such simple things that we continue to get wrong all of the time.

Since the old TTFF who had some of the same people working for them and with the same problem (Muhammad, Vranes, Ross, Wallace, Cooper etc etc) not picking on anyone in particular, but how can we expect different with the same?

Find, the FA has no money, but why are we galavanting ourselves naming all these 40 provisional players making them feel they have a chance to play for T&T and not even calling them for a trial (A TRIAL) and then when things get bad, they are the ones we are looking for.

For example, I don't know if Vranes take it up on his own to not call the foreign players because he did not get the funds to do so?? but if he was given the chance and did not call them because he felt he could fly pass SVG and Puerto Rico, then I am totally disappointed in him for not at least trailing a few of them.

We cannot underestimate anyone because other countries are using what they have, we are still stuck in a big boy attitude with nothing to show for it.

Imagine, this Olympic team just won the Under 20 CARIBBEAN TITLE last year.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 06:55:27 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 28, 2015, 07:12:21 AM »
Since the old TTFF who had some of the same people working for them and with the same problem

The irony about this, is that  with the old TTFF which was controlled by the special advisor. A lot of these tournaments were hosted in TT. So they did not have to worry about passport issues. And Jack would not allow that tournament to be held in PR if there were going to be passport issue. What f--kin irony. The TTFA and MoS making Jack a paragon of virtue. What a load bull.  But this is sad. Not Matter what, the finger points to the current TTFA and the MoS. I feel for these guys. Imagine you going into an international game with all these NEGATIVES with a bare 13. That is for Sunday morning football, not international. football.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 07:13:55 AM by Deeks »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: June 28, 2015, 07:26:15 AM »
It might be an idea for TT to pull out of all international football for at least 3 years.

I don't think that is fair for players to suffer for issues beyond their control. Funding intertwined with  politics is killing our football. 3years will be setting back our football. Mos and TTFA, thanks very much!!!!

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 28, 2015, 07:26:38 AM »

What I do not understand is, the first thing that should be done is to make sure the players called are eligible to fly and if not, make sure steps are taken to have such. Because the TTFA knew about this tournament months before.

But now the TTFA operate in reverse, they spend the money to train the players and then when its time to travel they are left back peddling only to find out they wasted thousands of dollars on a player that is not eligible.

Since the old TTFF who had some of the same people working for them and with the same problem (Muhammad, Vranes, Ross, Wallace, Cooper etc etc) not picking on anyone in particular, but how can we expect different with the same?

Find, the FA has no money, but why are we galavanting ourselves naming all these 40 provisional players making them feel they have a chance to play for T&T and not even calling them for a trial (A TRIAL) and then when things get bad, they are the ones we are looking for.

For example, I don't know if Vranes take it up on his own to not call the foreign players because he did not get the funds to do so?? but if he was given the chance and did not call them because he felt he could fly pass SVG and Puerto Rico, then I am totally disappointed in him for not at least trailing a few of them.

We cannot underestimate anyone because other countries are using what they have, we are still stuck in a big boy attitude with nothing to show for it.

flex dem people work for free........ we cannot expect a professional job from them   ;D we demanding  to much 
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 07:28:24 AM by Trini _2018 »

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #202 on: June 28, 2015, 08:05:34 AM »
This is just another useful exercise. Just imagine, the man responsible for this fiasco wants another 4 years. How and why is the TTFA paying Tim Tee? Vranes not able to bring out the best in what he has to work with doesn't surprise me. SVG boy? WOW.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: June 28, 2015, 10:06:05 AM »
A lot of events have gone awry in T&T football, but these particular events merit consequences with respect to the decision-makers. No doubt about it.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: June 28, 2015, 10:17:09 AM »
This is just another useful exercise. Just imagine, the man responsible for this fiasco wants another 4 years. How and why is the TTFA paying Tim Tee? Vranes not able to bring out the best in what he has to work with doesn't surprise me. SVG boy? WOW.

Not that it matters in this context (itself meaningless)... but Tim Kee isn't paid by the TTFA, the position isn't compensated.  But of course, he should give up his day job/s.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #205 on: June 28, 2015, 10:44:34 AM »

Not that it matters in this context (itself meaningless)... but Tim Kee isn't paid by the TTFA, the position isn't compensated.  But of course, he should give up his day job/s.

How do you know the Pres.isn't paid. Is it just him or the entire Executive.

Please expad.
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 28, 2015, 11:39:38 AM »

Please expad.

Because I do... it's not even secret information.  Heck, TTFA President isn't even a full-time position.  I don't believe ExCo members are paid either, but that I'm less sure of.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #207 on: June 28, 2015, 12:03:31 PM »

Please expad.

Because I do... it's not even secret information.  Heck, TTFA President isn't even a full-time position.  I don't believe ExCo members are paid either, but that I'm less sure of.

There is no mention of it in the old constitution but there is also no mention of them not being able to receive money either...  :devil:

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #208 on: June 28, 2015, 12:12:42 PM »

RF has some valid points, I didn't realize how backward tim kee and the fed really is and how they don't even have guidelines or regulations stipulated within the fed to govern day to day business.. wow :o

really sad to hear the level of mismanagement and incompetence together with just lack of professionalism..

with all the money the nation have and the professed intellectuals and none of them can organize our football properly because they too corrupt and really don't give a damn about our football but themselves...

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: June 28, 2015, 01:25:11 PM »
Another major travesty on the books.  The fact that Tim Kee allowed such a monumental cock-up means he is just not cut out for the job. As well Mohammed.  Somebody needs to challenge Tim Kee for the position. 

1]; } ?>