April 25, 2024, 06:39:12 AM

Author Topic: Jamaica VS Costa Rica live this Wednesday  (Read 9896 times)

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jamaica VS Costa Rica live this Wednesday
« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2008, 10:18:24 PM »
thanks Arrow....very positive vibe....shithongs...( allyuh thought i went away??)

One ah de commentators say 2 of dey players playing semi professional in de Trinidad league  :rotfl:

PFL is semi pro now.... I going back to the gym yes....

Jess letting yuh know BM....

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2008, 04:21:04 AM »
he would get some good looks if it went in

Thats Demar Philips...plays at Stoke City currently.

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 07, 2008, 04:26:53 AM »
Glad to see two Joe Public players on the field for Jamaica (Wolfe & Nelson)...... and by ther way RF, Ryce eh no Withmore, he have no vision, might be ok, but cannot run the midfield. JA looking jokie at times, individual skills only... but still did ok...

Yes Sam, I remeber back when Lewis and Latapy played for PMU in Jamaica, it always gave me a nice feeling when I see them on the field playing for Trinidad (hope you ctach my drift).

Whitmore - I dont think we will ever get a player of his calibre ....players of his type come around every 20 years or so. Same with your Latapy.

Jamaica - Our strikers had very poor games. Fuller didnt show up all night, and Shelton picked up a slight knock in practice, and wasnt risked for te game.

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 07, 2008, 04:29:45 AM »
Is this Costa Rica's senior team? Never see them look this poor before. JA looks ok- but you can tell that they're lacking match practice & chemistry.

Thats the best possible Costa Rica team (minus Wanchope who just retired).  I find teh game to be a bit scrappy for the most part.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 07, 2008, 06:03:31 AM »
Glad to see two Joe Public players on the field for Jamaica (Wolfe & Nelson)...... and by ther way RF, Ryce eh no Withmore, he have no vision, might be ok, but cannot run the midfield. JA looking jokie at times, individual skills only... but still did ok...

Yes Sam, I remeber back when Lewis and Latapy played for PMU in Jamaica, it always gave me a nice feeling when I see them on the field playing for Trinidad (hope you ctach my drift).

Whitmore - I dont think we will ever get a player of his calibre ....players of his type come around every 20 years or so. Same with your Latapy.

Jamaica - Our strikers had very poor games. Fuller didnt show up all night, and Shelton picked up a slight knock in practice, and wasnt risked for te game.

You was the one who said not T&T base players will ever make the JA side..... so get your head straight..... catch the drift.....
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 07, 2008, 07:16:37 AM »

You was the one who said not T&T base players will ever make the JA side..... so get your head straight..... catch the drift.....

I guess its just a co-incidence that Nelson is back in the Jamaica squad after returning to Portmore United from Joe Public. He is back in the Jamaica squad because the coach had a chance to see him play for Portmore....had he still been at Joe Public, rene would have nevetr seen him. thats the angle I was coming from. And Wolfe has ben playing on and off fopr Jamaica from back in the Simoes days as a youth player....Simoes knows him very well.

But I see you take great pleasure in seeing players with a Trini connection playing in the gold shirt.  Cant fault you for that one  ;)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 07, 2008, 03:39:42 PM »
of course ho would not see Nelson in TnT RF...he only want Britz....shithongs...allyuh going nowhere
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

leroy

« Reply #67 on: February 07, 2008, 03:53:03 PM »
of course ho would not see Nelson in TnT RF...he only want Britz....shithongs...allyuh going nowhere

oh really.

1]; } ?>