April 24, 2024, 05:33:19 PM

Author Topic: D Touches Match Observation.  (Read 13126 times)

TrinInfinite

My take on the Guadalope Game...
« Reply #90 on: February 08, 2008, 06:17:13 PM »
I know this might be merged, but i didnt see touches report on the game... watching the game live I must say we played like garbage, dem fellahs look like dey party all nite b4, the 2 players who played the best was samuel and ince, hands down, after seeing oliver after a long time i wasnt impressed, he had some decent passes but nuttin special, nuttin close to a dwarika or hardest, cant really rate stern and kj bc dey didnt get any service, they played hard and came out empty handed, our midfield is lackin, hyland held his own and was strong on the ball, hes a good defensive mid/stopper, would love 2 see guerra bc hes the best youth we have and is an offensive force, touches sat close by and we agreed on many tings throughout the game, the defense is weak, very weak, we need sancho and gray back, droppin silvio into the right back would be our best option, whitley would serve as a good stopper/holding mid for us, i see maturanas point when he says he wants him back, also fellahs like trent noel/clyde leon should get a look, there was no creativity in the mid, hardest needs to be on the team, when he recovers fully and gets his match fitness again, right now, there are players who are set in the team in my opinion...

stern    jones
samuel  hardest  edwards
gray  sancho  silivio
holding mid- whitley/leon/noel, wouldnt rule out bleeder atall but he didnt play anything like himself
ince

we need one more mid to accompany hardest in the middle, maturana will have 2 decide that one, it may end up being bleeder, simply bc if whitley drops into holding mid, that 1 /2 combo with hardest and bleeder will be very deadly... also we need 2 find another defender capable of playin wit sancho if he makes it back on the team ever..

God is de BOSS....

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: My take on the Guadalope Game...
« Reply #91 on: February 08, 2008, 07:36:14 PM »
yea TI....thanks for the vibe...sorry we did not get the sweat going...

how hardest going ??.....i will like to see him in the National set up....tell meh
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 08, 2008, 09:31:25 PM »
if you have not seen Touches match report
here it is
http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=33727.msg392182#msg392182
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 08, 2008, 10:09:15 PM »
TI no disrespect intended, but how come you say samuels played great when every one including the commentators said other wise, what's up with that.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 08, 2008, 10:13:39 PM »
D left side was hardly used. U could check on 1 hand how much time Ince gave d ball 2 d man on d left?
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 09, 2008, 06:45:52 AM »
TI no disrespect intended, but how come you say samuels played great when every one including the commentators said other wise, what's up with that.
D left side was hardly used. U could check on 1 hand how much time Ince gave d ball 2 d man on d left?

If he hardly touch the ball then he didn't have a chance to screw up.  So by default he was one of the best players on the pitch. 

TrinInfinite

Re: D Touches Match Observation.
« Reply #96 on: February 09, 2008, 08:46:27 AM »

samuel was actually one of the only players 2 take a shot on goal, he played well on the left from my observation, dey could take de ball from the man, i dont think people realize how good of a ball handler samuel is on the left...

God is de BOSS...

TrinInfinite

Re: D Touches Match Observation.
« Reply #97 on: February 09, 2008, 08:53:17 AM »
i agree with touches on eveything except about samuel... samuel was one of the better players, if yuh givin de ball to other mids who not doin nuttin with it yuh will not look the part... creatin in the middle is what latas brought, u cant have a non creative mid for tt, we will not win... bottom line.. nor will we score goals..

God is de BOSS....

1]; } ?>