June 16, 2024, 09:48:05 PM

Author Topic: D Touches Match Observation.  (Read 13507 times)

truetrini

Re: D Touches Match Observation.
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2008, 10:21:58 PM »
Mr MC is not that yuh know, we de fans can say anything, we does pay tuh see de team play.

Is when yuh head coach talk dat f**keries dat it is harmful and useless!

Like when allyuh goddess Wim say we locals shitty and de league shitty, dat is words dat should NEVER come out he mouth..like in NEVER!

He is supposed to inspire and improve de play ah dem same players, ah eh see he do none ah dat except fuh all de shit and excuses he uttered, anyway water under de brif=dghe dat bitch gone now!

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2008, 10:35:23 PM »
Mr MC is not that yuh know, we de fans can say anything, we does pay tuh see de team play.

Is when yuh head coach talk dat f**keries dat it is harmful and useless!

Like when allyuh goddess Wim say we locals shitty and de league shitty, dat is words dat should NEVER come out he mouth..like in NEVER!

He is supposed to inspire and improve de play ah dem same players, ah eh see he do none ah dat except fuh all de shit and excuses he uttered, anyway water under de brif=dghe dat bitch gone now!

The man say the local players not ready for the standard and pace of International ball, in fact Beenie say the same thing.  I have yet too see any proof that they were wrong in those opinions.

The man take a job and then all the best players get ban.
The man call the remaining local players to training and club coaches refuse to let some of them go.

yeah Wim real mess up the smooth program we had going before he show up.  All i know is if i had to deal with so much BS at my wok, somebody getting cuff dong too.

truetrini

« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2008, 10:41:14 PM »
I would concede dat he did not have de best working conditions, and if it was so bad why he stay?  he had such ah impressive resume ah sure he could have gone anywhere and secured suitable employment...ent?

The fact is he was an asshole who did NUTTEN but bad mout we.

Anyway ah should stop bad talking wim, dey have ah coconut tree in meh yard, and ah going under dat and bus ah lime with meh frens and dem, and hit some rum!

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2008, 10:57:45 PM »
in case anyone was wondering, this match is what 1 1/2 years of negative progress look like

Meanwhile.....Czech Republic  0 - 2  Poland.  Look how Beenie turn dat side into world beaters :'( :'(

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2008, 11:12:13 PM »
It was a painful thing to watch today in trute... I doh even wah comment too much hope is a one off. I never see a backline get cuss from Ince and Kenwyne so, it was real bad today. Ince was trumps today.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline rick titus

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2008, 12:19:19 AM »
I think Beeni was fine. Wim... He is a shitsnake, and I agree that his ass is where it should be, so hopefully Maturana can take the reigns from Corneal, and his bias ass selections. You could say what you want, but is dem men ad dem friggin up T&T football! The good ole boys network has to be dismantled for things to change! Imagine, in a country full of black people they have a blacklist! BLACKLIST!!! What a set of shitsnakes running T&T football!! Get them de frigg out I say!!!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2008, 12:39:22 AM »
Besides all de bad play and headless chickens on de field I still find de most disappointing ting was de size of de crowd in de oval. If de fans doh care to watch why de players go care to play, as I see it. De fellas need encouragement.

Imagine Ja have der stadium ram an we have 5000 ppl. an doh tell me is ash Wednesday cause ah sure de beach was pack out. Some times it frustrating to be a Trini. Is like we doh care bout nuttin but party.

Maybe we shud start trowin all inclusive matches ???

So...  is up to de crowd to get dem man and dem excited about representing they country?  All dem fellas is professionals, dem should be able tuh play inspired ball whether is full crowd or two empty carib bottle watching dem in de stands.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2008, 12:41:36 AM »
I would concede dat he did not have de best working conditions, and if it was so bad why he stay?  he had such ah impressive resume ah sure he could have gone anywhere and secured suitable employment...ent?

Anyway ah should stop bad talking wim, dey have ah coconut tree in meh yard, and ah going under dat and bus ah lime with meh frens and dem, and hit some rum!

The same way rene simones stay and worked for 6 mth without pay ... BTW wim got a job about  3 weeks after
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2008, 12:44:50 AM »

The same way rene simones stay and worked for 6 mth without pay ... BTW wim got a job about  3 weeks after
Ayy Trini 2010, I think it was you and I that was talking about Theobald , Spann and Oliver recently, what do think of their performance today? You already know my opinion on these men.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2008, 12:51:03 AM »
touches.. as always thanks for the report..

what most disappointing for me is the performance of theobald..

I thought the stint at Ujpest wouldve at least raised the intensity of his game if nothing more..

Preparation-wise we are really leaps and bounds behind our CONCACAF opponents, i trying to be positive, but it will be no easy task pulling all together..

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2008, 12:59:27 AM »

Ayy Trini 2010, I think it was you and I that was talking about Theobald , Spann and Oliver recently, what do think of their performance today? You already know my opinion on these men.

i did not see the game but listened  on the internet  and  theobal and spann played bad ... may be the falkirk coach was right ???
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

truetrini

« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2008, 01:11:32 AM »

The same way rene simones stay and worked for 6 mth without pay ... BTW wim got a job about  3 weeks after

i did not see the game but listened  on the internet  and  theobal and spann played bad ... may be the falkirk coach was right ???

The shitsnake Wim gone triniman..he gone and we go improve!

He get ah job with ah shit side...shit side and shit coach...look how dat team go stutter and fall with Wim in charge,

wim shold be collecting bottle outside Smokey and Bunty dat shit hound.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2008, 01:32:18 AM »
Thanks for the report Touches..

Very disappointed in Theobald performance..thought he would have improved since playing in Romania (keep in mind he is not just one of our prevoius world cup players but also a former national captain)

Spann should not even be on de damn team in the first place..He consistently benching for Wrexham but starting for T&T..What type of sh*t is dat!!

Like I said before we wont be successful feilding a complete inexperienced defence..Our top and experencied defenders need to play alongside our younger defenders so our young defenders can improve...(calling for Andrews, Lawrence and Gray to return)

..and I agree with Wim...our Pro league is right now not ready or prepared..(just saying what he said in a more civil manner)

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2008, 02:03:46 AM »
Spann should not even be on de damn team in the first place..He consistently benching for Wrexham ...
Benching? He doh even make de squad!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2008, 03:47:18 AM »
Thanks for the report Touches..

Very disappointed in Theobald performance..thought he would have improved since playing in Romania (keep in mind he is not just one of our prevoius world cup players but also a former national captain)

Spann should not even be on de damn team in the first place..He consistently benching for Wrexham but starting for T&T..What type of sh*t is dat!!

Like I said before we wont be successful feilding a complete inexperienced defence..Our top and experencied defenders need to play alongside our younger defenders so our young defenders can improve...(calling for Andrews, Lawrence and Gray to return)

..and I agree with Wim...our Pro league is right now not ready or prepared..(just saying what he said in a more civil manner)
Allyuh take it easy nah man. allyuh blaming the wrong ppl , the ppl allyuh suppose to blame is jack and the ttff. the team ain't play a match in over six months so what allyuh expect! allyuh expect the team to just pickup where they left off 2 yrs ago? scccrrreewww!  them men ain't play together in how long, and allyuh want immediate results , give it time dread! when jack dimantle the team over nonsense he killed the spirit of progress, who know's if those foriegn based just playing for the caps now in order to keep their over seas jobs, and not really concerned about country any more BC of the way they were treated. the thing now start give it time to nuture.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2008, 04:21:33 AM »
Just imagine there were/are a bunch of asshole on this site who applauded Wim's departure. One football fool even said Wim would bad talk the local pro league. Was WIm wrong? This man had these local players at least looking competitive. Maturana is past his seel date and try as Jack and Alvin may, Anton aint ready for this big dance.

But JW run tings and as long as that reamins so T&T wil always be a shaky team. OH Lord how long Lord. When will you rid of us of this cancer named JAck Warner? I await my time of rejoicing with Jack's demise.

I was going to stay away from this but I was one of the most vociferous of the Wimp criticisers, you are completely out of order.
This is another start up team by TT and we have had so many over the years by now you should be accustomed to it.
In the past what made up for a lack of organisation was mucho talent, this tended to hide the in adequacies of the teams.
TT has played no real senior football games recently and what transpired yesterday is evidence no coach in the world could change that.
Wim had his chance and left it because the job was too big for him now we have a coach of a much higher calibre that will use his tools (knowledge and experience) to take the material (the players) and mould them into something. He may be successful as well as he may not but at least at the end of the day he will leave us with a better product than we had before , the same could not be said about Wim.
Don't call people assholes unless you are perpared to that to their faces.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2008, 05:19:09 AM »
He get ah job with ah shit side...shit side and shit coach...look how dat team go stutter and fall with Wim in charge,

Reminds me of a certain other team I know

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2008, 06:01:34 AM »
De only thing I have to say is......

:banginghead: :banginghead: :frustrated: :frustrated: :cursing: :'( >:(
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2008, 06:16:45 AM »

The same way rene simones stay and worked for 6 mth without pay ... BTW wim got a job about  3 weeks after

The shitsnake Wim gone triniman..he gone and we go improve!

wim shold be collecting bottle outside Smokey and Bunty dat shit hound.

we go impove I hope so >>> ::)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2008, 06:21:13 AM »
Just imagine there were/are a bunch of asshole on this site who applauded Wim's departure. One football fool even said Wim would bad talk the local pro league. Was WIm wrong? This man had these local players at least looking competitive. Maturana is past his seel date and try as Jack and Alvin may, Anton aint ready for this big dance.

But JW run tings and as long as that reamins so T&T wil always be a shaky team. OH Lord how long Lord. When will you rid of us of this cancer named JAck Warner? I await my time of rejoicing with Jack's demise.

I was going to stay away from this but I was one of the most vociferous of the Wimp criticisers, you are completely out of order.
This is another start up team by TT and we have had so many over the years by now you should be accustomed to it.
In the past what made up for a lack of organisation was mucho talent, this tended to hide the in adequacies of the teams.
TT has played no real senior football games recently and what transpired yesterday is evidence no coach in the world could change that.
Wim had his chance and left it because the job was too big for him now we have a coach of a much higher calibre that will use his tools (knowledge and experience) to take the material (the players) and mould them into something. He may be successful as well as he may not but at least at the end of the day he will leave us with a better product than we had before , the same could not be said about Wim.

haul yuh bias ass if was wim who had got them result with that same team it would ah be bad talk down the line goway

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2008, 07:12:56 AM »
I knew Theobald would not play well. Too slow, too casual. Spann is the same way, and he and Theobald are too soft. The defence is not ready like I've said many times. I knew this would happen. Raise the standard of the domestic league and the players at home will adapt better to international play. I don't understand how people cannot see that the difference in club and international is a significant jump. The team needs the World Cup players to come back. Birchall, Sancho, Yorke, Lawrence, and Cyd Gray. Why was Aurtis Whitley not considered? Not to say that the young players aren't good enough, but they need to introduce them slowly alongside the top players. What happended to Scotland, did he play? He is in great form overseas, so I wonder if he played. What happened to players like Nigel Henry, he is a better defender than all of the guys mentioned in the backline. Wim and Beeni were correct in their assessments, so maybe someone will take notice and do what is right. I personally think that T&T football has too many shit snakes running it for anything to change for the better right away.

ssssh
doh bad talk the locals and quality of the league home, it have men here who go want to run you out of the forum and the country.
regarless of if what you say it true.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
thx bredda, oh and by de way ah watch Mexico-USA last night, jeezanages!!!
Somebody did say we shoulda try to get Mexico for a warm up?!?!? Good thing we didn't.
Dem fellahs play dat game like is ah WC qualifying game and dey life depended on it(yeah, yeah ah know bout de US Mexico rivalry)but still man, blade, skill, speed, ball control, penetrating midfielders, THE WHOLE NINE FRIGGIN YARDS!!!!
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

truetrini

« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2008, 07:34:23 AM »

haul yuh bias ass if was wim who had got them result with that same team it would ah be bad talk down the line goway

yes yuh dummy, i would be blazing away at wim if it was he coachiong.

yuh f**king idiot, he has been there from 1995...yuh stoopid piece ah dung!

de columbian jes arrive.

doh fraid if the teaM EH IMPROVE i go say get rid ah he too!

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
Maturana eh making no joke
« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2008, 07:36:31 AM »
One thing i seeing from early that i like is that he giving everybody a chance and there is no divine right by any players thinking they should be on the team and if men putting down a pile on d field (Theobald) he will make changes. I will try to extract some positives

I cyah remember d last time Stern get sub, Oliver finally get a look in, Hyland getting a chance to impress even though his first touch not too hot. Ince looking sharp

But lord help we in d back line.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline fishs

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2008, 07:36:39 AM »

Yuh right about that , he would have had the team for over 18 mths and get that result.
But you are just a cretin that knows nutten about football but what the town say.

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 07, 2008, 07:37:25 AM »
THANKS ALOT TOUCHES

sorry for the warrior nation squad for not showin up at half time but i lent my gf my car to reach the game after she done work and she reach half time and couldnt park so u know how that goes

couple things i disagree wit was the assessment of oliver and samuel

both played very well in my book i dont know why mats took off stern though cuz he was real droppin back to help in the middle

i think we should try hyland and daniel in the middle

or trent and oliver............the theo hyland combo was too jazzy to say the least

and now is time for julius to get his first cap as well  i think osei plays a lil to "get it out at any cost" for my likin we need composure on the ball in the back
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 07, 2008, 07:39:30 AM »
Besides all de bad play and headless chickens on de field I still find de most disappointing ting was de size of de crowd in de oval. If de fans doh care to watch why de players go care to play, as I see it. De fellas need encouragement.

Imagine Ja have der stadium ram an we have 5000 ppl. an doh tell me is ash Wednesday cause ah sure de beach was pack out. Some times it frustrating to be a Trini. Is like we doh care bout nuttin but party.

It being Ash Wednesday, a holiday, its really shame on the T&T supporters that they couldnt show up to support the likes of Kenwyn Jones. There were 30,000 people in the stadium in Kingston, and this was after the JFF raised entry prices...some people had to fork out US$45 just to get in.
Its hard for players to give their best when they play infront 5000 fans. the fact that your team played in the last world cup makes it even more shocking.

Offline ironman

• Full Warrior
  • dont joke with u life
    • View Profile
My 2 cents
« Reply #56 on: February 07, 2008, 07:42:49 AM »
I took in the game yesterday and looking at it for what it is,I cant join the gloom and doom party.
I could be simplistic and say no World Cup.But I wont.
I remember at the last drive to Germany that theme was "cant trap cant past" what will be this time around?
The team did not play well for obvious reason, two three training sessions new coach,new approach,nerves of first timers,recovering players Telesford,Nigel Daniel,Theobold out of season etc.
The excercise collectively would have had mild expectations.
As an analysis of talent
Hyland at his point of development will get more chances but showed that Jabloteh has him in the right mold.Good presence,good passing one could see why Celtic offered him a deal and one could see him being undervalued at 18 19 years was most solid
Power could be said to be wild but he has good speed and is very combative,learning the center back position coming in from right back,seems to be working on taking care of the ball better, still work in progress
Nigel Daniel to who knows is right footed and plays left back but played right back,not match fit
Telesford was not match fit but displayed his obvious ability
The left back Edwards I believe another youngster who showed good settings work in progress.
I have not seen a speedy back line for TT in a while,these boys have speed,speed not collective presently  obviously.But will this new coach lean towards 5'11"-6'2" speedy defenders as opposed to 6'4" and up monsters?possibly 3 at the back?
Jones work in progress on his level.
So we have to keep tabs.

tell them it was me

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 07, 2008, 07:51:20 AM »

It being Ash Wednesday, a holiday,

RF, Ash Wednesday is NOT a Public Holiday in TnT......
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline fishs

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: My 2 cents
« Reply #58 on: February 07, 2008, 07:51:25 AM »
Keep the faith.  :) :)

Offline madness1969

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 07, 2008, 07:56:57 AM »
every ones point is valid. i think we need help from the orginal squad who made it to the world cup and start to work the local players into the team. i hope the new coach took note and aware of the  quality of play with.

1]; } ?>