April 19, 2024, 03:01:16 PM

Author Topic: Kelvin Jack Thread  (Read 37637 times)

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Kelvin Jack promises appeal.
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2008, 10:24:25 PM »
What you'll think about Imps ?

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2008, 10:27:18 PM »
Notice how Imps was recalled for the national squad, while Sancho and Jack ...  :thinking:

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2008, 11:22:27 PM »
Notice how Imps was recalled for the national squad, while Sancho and Jack ...  :thinking:

Hmmmm!!!!
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2008, 11:39:47 PM »
Berry took secret payment
T&T goalkeeper Kelvin Jack vindicated
Lasana Liburd (Express)

Sunday, January 27th 2008
stopped payments: Kelvin Jack
Trinidad and Tobago 2006 World Cup goalkeeper Kelvin Jack was vindicated in the Leeds County Court earlier this month when Justice Walker ruled that English football agent Mike Berry took an illegal, secret payment from Dundee Football Club in Jack's transfer there in 2004.
Great to hear this about Kelvin.

I hope that NO MEMBER of FPATT will allow this man to represent them.
Berry is a Genuine Fowl Tief of the highest order........
Best Buds with Jack Austin Warner, a FIFA VP, President of CONCACAF and President of CFU...very sad....when will this ever end.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 11:44:10 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2008, 01:06:01 AM »
I don't think it's our place to be taking sides against Ince...calling him "Imps" and what not.  Whatever disagreement there is, it's a personal matter between Jack and Ince.

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2008, 02:48:18 AM »
I don't think it's our place to be taking sides against Ince...calling him "Imps" and what not. 

Ince was called Imps long before there was a man Jack

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2008, 06:05:18 AM »
I don't think it's our place to be taking sides against Ince...calling him "Imps" and what not.  Whatever disagreement there is, it's a personal matter between Jack and Ince.

You may decide its personal and shouldn't be an issue, but have you considered the impact on the national team?

Ince broke the code that exists between team mates, and indeed, any work colleagues.

Whether or not a player feels his team mate has acted incorrectly, players do not go public, and especially do not give evidence in a court of law against their team mates. (However, I imagine that would not be the case in a situation involving a major crime such as rae or serious assault).

How will the other squad members feel about having a "grass" in their team? Someone who's prepaed to give evidence against a team mate? Will Ince now go running to the Coach and tell tales on his other teammates?.

Whats also concerning is that Ince appears to have made up his evidence. This is even more outrageous.

In all these cases concerning Ronaldo and prostitutes and, even, the alleged Man Utd rape case, the team did not speak out against their team mates. In fact the whole team got a £1 million fine. They closed ranks.
I would like to state that if the player had raped the girl, personally, I would like to think that other players would give evidence against him, as this is a truly heinous crime. 

I think Ince has now lost the trust of the players and team morale will suffer because of this. Imagine the players decide to go out for a drink together. They won't want Ince there to rush back and tell tales the next day. He turned against one of his own and the players will be thinking it may be one of them next.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2008, 07:51:32 AM »
Imps, I believe has lost the respect of his teamates and as a goalie dais something hard to restore.I for one doh want to play with any keeper I don't respect.This is even more appalling because the world cup squad seems to be a close knit unit.Something (WC) that binds them together forever.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2008, 08:12:00 AM »

with all due respect, once its out in the open i think anyone has a right to voice their opinion on the matter..

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2008, 02:48:39 PM »
Imps, I believe has lost the respect of his teamates and as a goalie dais something hard to restore.I for one doh want to play with any keeper I don't respect.This is even more appalling because the world cup squad seems to be a close knit unit.Something (WC) that binds them together forever.
since MLK birthday was two weeks ago, leh we see if any of this is applicable to our lives today.  ;)

1. He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. -- "Stride Toward Freedom," 1958.

2. The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. -- "Strength to Love," 1963.

3. Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. -- "Letter from Birmingham Jail," April 16, 1963.

4. Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. -- "Strength to Love," 1963.

5. Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor. -- "Letter from Birmingham Jail," April 16, 1963.

;)
wrong move Imps :(
buh what de armen do I know, you have got called up but the players NOT represented by Berry were NOT called up.
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2008, 03:55:38 PM »
Ince might find heself getting some serous cold shulder on that national team.

V
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2008, 05:55:22 PM »

You may decide its personal and shouldn't be an issue, but have you considered the impact on the national team?

Ince broke the code that exists between team mates, and indeed, any work colleagues.

Whether or not a player feels his team mate has acted incorrectly, players do not go public, and especially do not give evidence in a court of law against their team mates. (However, I imagine that would not be the case in a situation involving a major crime such as rae or serious assault).

Where is this 'code' written? 

Do you have any idea as to how the law works and it's regard of such 'codes'?

Do you know the nature and extent of the testimony provided?

Was it 'against' Jack...or a simple description as to the nature of his personal dealings with Berry...or in other words, testimony to help establish Berry's character?

Are you aware of the power of subpoena?  Should Ince have waited until subpoenaed to testify?

How will the other squad members feel about having a "grass" in their team? Someone who's prepaed to give evidence against a team mate? Will Ince now go running to the Coach and tell tales on his other teammates?.

Whats also concerning is that Ince appears to have made up his evidence. This is even more outrageous.

Apparently you have more information than do the rest of us.  If that be the case then by all means, please do share.

In all these cases concerning Ronaldo and prostitutes and, even, the alleged Man Utd rape case, the team did not speak out against their team mates. In fact the whole team got a £1 million fine. They closed ranks.
I would like to state that if the player had raped the girl, personally, I would like to think that other players would give evidence against him, as this is a truly heinous crime. 

...and this is relevant, how?  If the entire Man. U team jumps off a bridge, is that in anyway indicative as to how Ince should act under similar circumstances?

I think Ince has now lost the trust of the players and team morale will suffer because of this. Imagine the players decide to go out for a drink together. They won't want Ince there to rush back and tell tales the next day. He turned against one of his own and the players will be thinking it may be one of them next.

So your position is one of circle the wagon regardless, right?  Now consider the scenario you presented above...the rape of a girl.   Suppose Ince was testifying about that incident and his testimony carried possible negative implications for Jack.  The team's morale could similarly be affected, no?  Suppose under that scenario the team was against Ince for having testified (even though you yourself concede it would be the proper thing to do)..would we still be justified in taking sides and disparaging Ince?  Or is such disparagement justified on the basis of whichever side of the issue we find ourselves aligned?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2008, 05:58:58 PM »

with all due respect, once its out in the open i think anyone has a right to voice their opinion on the matter..

Where did anyone say anything about others NOT having a right to opine on the matter??

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2008, 06:54:06 PM »

Where is this 'code' written? 
You are, of course, right. There is no written code.

Do you have any idea as to how the law works and it's regard of such 'codes'?
You are, of course, right. There is no written code.

Do you know the nature and extent of the testimony provided?
No

Was it 'against' Jack...or a simple description as to the nature of his personal dealings with Berry...or in other words, testimony to help establish Berry's character?
No idea.

Are you aware of the power of subpoena?  Should Ince have waited until subpoenaed to testify?
Yes, because then he would not be voluntarily testing against a team mate.

Justice Walker said he "did not find Ince a convincing witness" and "was not satisfied that he had a clear recollection of events which occurred more than three years ago".

Apparently you have more information than do the rest of us.  If that be the case then by all means, please do share.

...and this is relevant, how?  If the entire Man. U team jumps off a bridge, is that in anyway indicative as to how Ince should act under similar circumstances?
Perhaps a poor example, but the principle remains. A team sticks together.

So your position is one of circle the wagon regardless, right?  Now consider the scenario you presented above...the rape of a girl.   Suppose Ince was testifying about that incident and his testimony carried possible negative implications for Jack.  The team's morale could similarly be affected, no?  Suppose under that scenario the team was against Ince for having testified (even though you yourself concede it would be the proper thing to do)..would we still be justified in taking sides and disparaging Ince?  Or is such disparagement justified on the basis of whichever side of the issue we find ourselves aligned?

No, we should applaud Ince for telling the truth, despite risking being shunned by his team mates. And, yes, this would have a devestating effect on morale

Bakes, I thought, for some reason, that you had some working knowledge of the legal world? I may be incorrect, but I thought from your posts that this may be the case. Either way, I think you should consider what we know.

Berry sued Jack and won his case. Ince didn't testify.
Jack appealed and the decision was overturned. Ince didn't testify.
Jack sued Berry and won. The judge "did not find Ince a convincing witness"

At the first hearing, Berry had no idea if he was going to win, so why not call his key witness at that stage?

From the information in the public domain, it looks like Ince was there to support Berry and at best, couldn't really remember whatever incident he was there to testify to.

I personally feel that if you cannot remember the incident clearly, why testify against your team mate?

Like it or not, there is a code that virtually everyone adheres to. You cover for your mates, you don't tell tales, you don't break ranks. These are not my rules, and each person will decide to draw the line where they see fit. Its easy to take the moral high ground, but this is reality. For instance, should Maradonas team mates have approached the referee in the England World Cup match and point out that Maradona did, indeed, handle the ball?

If Ince had relevent and accurate testimony, then he had a moral duty to testify, regardless of the effect it would have on team morale. Whether he went ahead and testified is his decision. You have to live by your decisions. Considering the judges comments, which are very damning sentiments in a court of law, Ince made the wrong decision. He didn't help Berrys case and has placed himself in a dubious situation with his colleagues.

Be honest , Bakes, if Jack and Ince were friends of yours, how would you now feel about Ince?

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2008, 07:07:36 PM »
If Ince had relevent and accurate testimony, then he had a moral duty to testify, regardless of the effect it would have on team morale. Whether he went ahead and testified is his decision. You have to live by your decisions. Considering the judges comments, which are very damning sentiments in a court of law, Ince made the wrong decision. He didn't help Berrys case and has placed himself in a dubious situation with his colleagues.
Kentsoulman, some people just like to support shithongs.
There is NO DOUBT in my mind that the ONLY reason Imps was called is because he was tied up with Berry, and he probably felt that it was his duty, but it has backfired now. I still say Wrong Move Imps.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 07:10:31 PM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2008, 07:12:50 PM »
What next
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2008, 07:57:17 PM »

No, we should applaud Ince for telling the truth, despite risking being shunned by his team mates. And, yes, this would have a devestating effect on morale

Bakes, I thought, for some reason, that you had some working knowledge of the legal world? I may be incorrect, but I thought from your posts that this may be the case.

I have more than 'some' knowledge...but I doubt that's at issue here.

Either way, I think you should consider what we know.

Berry sued Jack and won his case. Ince didn't testify.
Jack appealed and the decision was overturned. Ince didn't testify.
Jack sued Berry and won. The judge "did not find Ince a convincing witness"

At the first hearing, Berry had no idea if he was going to win, so why not call his key witness at that stage?

Was Berry over-confident about the strength of his case?  Did he feel calling Ince was necessary?  What was Ince's availability to testify at the time?

From the information in the public domain, it looks like Ince was there to support Berry and at best, couldn't really remember whatever incident he was there to testify to.

I personally feel that if you cannot remember the incident clearly, why testify against your team mate?

Like it or not, there is a code that virtually everyone adheres to. You cover for your mates, you don't tell tales, you don't break ranks. These are not my rules, and each person will decide to draw the line where they see fit. Its easy to take the moral high ground, but this is reality. For instance, should Maradonas team mates have approached the referee in the England World Cup match and point out that Maradona did, indeed, handle the ball?

Fella...this is a legal proceeding, I highly doubt the issue is as simple or as superficial as "telling tales" or running to a referee.  The court has ways of compelling testimony from even 'hostile' witnesses.

Be honest , Bakes, if Jack and Ince were friends of yours, how would you now feel about Ince?

"Moral duty" is a subjective standard...more compelling is "did he have a legal duty"?  Even if the answer is "no"...unless Ince went there and lied against Jack, or went there and revealed some confidential information that Jack had entrusted to him I fail to see why he's being villified.  To infer anything about Ince's character from the Judge's words is folly.  The judge found him to be a "less than convincing witness"...which is to say the judge didn't find his testimony to be particularly compelling.  If the judge had doubts as to the veracity of the testimony he provided (as you seem to infer) then there are remedies at the court's disposition that go beyond mere verbal rebuke.

If both Ince and Jack were my friends then I'd try and be the best friend I can be to BOTH. Ince did nothing to nor against me.  Jack did nothing to nor against me.  Why should I choose sides? 

Way back when this issue first reached the forum I expressed my support for Jack on the matter, and I have continued to villify Berry ever since, because I consider him a weasel on the evidence.  His behavior is clearly not part of some personal dispute with Jack, but part of a pattern of professional malfeasance that cuts a wide swath thru TnT football, seeing that his is one of the first names mentioned when the issue of player-representation in England is concerned.  If anything I have additional reasons to support Jack seeing that he is a fellow alumnus of Holy Cross College.  So this isn't about choosing sides among Jack, Berry and Ince.  I just fail to see the need for the rush to judgment against Ince, simply because Jack enjoys our sympathies.

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2008, 08:21:37 PM »
I just fail to see the need for the rush to judgment against Ince, simply because Jack enjoys our sympathies.

The reason why the forumites are quick 'rush to judgment' may be the crux of the case which perhaps has not come out in the Express report.

Put very simply,

MB claimed KJ was told about the payment and therefore could not plead ignorance to that fact.

KJ said he was never told about the payment and it was a secret payment without his knowledge or instruction as the principal

Therefore, the crucial issue was whether or not KJ knew about the payment

CI came to testify, apparently  of his own accord and on MB's behalf that he was at the meeting where  KJ was told about the payment and that it was related to securing a work permit for him.

KJ has denied this.

Clearly, one party's  version is untrue.

The inference is that CI and MB's version was untrue, in that on the balance of probabilities, MB failed to convince the Judge that his version of events was correct.

And although it does not appear in  Lasana's report, apparently the full Court transcript does reflect positive statement's from Justice Walker of his belief of the claimant and CI's version of events as not credible.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2008, 08:30:49 PM by FLi ! »
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2008, 08:55:02 PM »
I just fail to see the need for the rush to judgment against Ince, simply because Jack enjoys our sympathies.

The reason why the forumites are quick 'rush to judgment' may be the crux of the case which perhaps has not come out in the Express report.

Put very simply,

MB claimed KJ was told about the payment and therefore could not plead ignorance to that fact.

KJ said he was never told about the payment and it was a secret payment without his knowledge or instruction as the principal

Therefore, the crucial issue was whether or not KJ knew about the payment

CI came to testify, apparently  of his own accord and on MB's behalf that he was at the meeting where  KJ was told about the payment and that it was related to securing a work permit for him.

KJ has denied this.

Clearly, one party's  version is untrue.

The inference is that CI and MB's version was untrue, in that on the balance of probabilities, MB failed to convince the Judge that his version of events was correct.

And although it does not appear in  Lasana's report, apparently the full Court transcript does reflect positive statement's from Justice Walker of his belief of the claimant and CI's version of events as not credible.

Well I trust that you'd have more information than presented...so if indeed Ince went there and lied as I stated

unless Ince went there and lied against Jack, or went there and revealed some confidential information that Jack had entrusted to him I fail to see why he's being villified.
...then indeed he's deserving of contempt.  However, I'm not sure how the other forumites would be privy to any information (beyond which is presented here) sufficient on which to form their opinions of Ince.  But whatever...

As for the judge's statements relative to his testimony, again, I can only go on what is presented here

Justice Walker said he "did not find Ince a convincing witness" and "was not satisfied that he had a clear recollection of events which occurred more than three years ago".

I don't particularly read some uncertainty as to Ince's veracity here, more uncertainty as to the accuracy of his statements.

But as I said, whatever....I'm happy that Jack was vindicated in the end.

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Kelvin Jack Thread
« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2011, 11:04:55 AM »
The players are hurting, but we are defiant - Jack.
By: Inshan Mohammed.

Since there were no reports in the T&T dailies updating the public on the current court battle between the 06' World Cup Warriors versus the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (TTFF) last Thursday, the Soca Warriors Online (SWO) has decided to run a piece on the current situation.

Former Reading goalkeeper Kelvin Jack has come onboard to update us on the latest developments in the 5-year court battle.

In October of this year the TTFF was ordered by Justice Devindra Rampersad to pay an interim sum of approximately $4.2 million within a week's time to 13 members of the 2006 World Cup team.

He further requested that Jack Warner be made an official part of the matter (third defendant) as former TTFF president Oliver Camps implied in an affidavit that the ex-FIFA vice-president could make clearer the accounts of the TTFF which are yet to be established.

To date the 06' Warriors have not recieved any payments, no judgement on Jack Warner being named as a third defendant was made and the case has been adjourned once again to January 6th 2012.

Kelvin Jack gave us a quick brief on the situation and mentioned that he has lots to say, but was advised by his lawyer to not do so until the case was over.

Jack added: "The hearing last Thursday dealt with the issue of whether Jack Warner should be "officially " added to the litigation."

"It has always been our opinion that Warner is the person who dealt with various sponsors, and the one who knows where the true accounts are and of course the millions of dollars which has been unaccounted for."

"In fact, Oliver Camps said as much in his sworn affidavit when he said Jack Warner is the one who has the accounts and despite numerous requests Warner has not obliged."

"Ultimately the judge is the one who will make a decision on January 6th on whether Warner should be added. If he is added brilliant, if not, our lawyers will find an alternative solution."

"The TTFF has not made the payment yet. Our lawyers are in the process of enforcing payment."

Jack further stated, "Flex, maybe the TTFF is bankrupt and if they are there should be an enquiry as to why. Where has over 100 million dollars disappeared to? We are also looking into having the TTFF wounded up. An important question needs to be asked and answered."

"If the TTFF claim of not having any money is true, how have they been paying their lawyers for the last 5 plus years?"

"Who is paying their lawyers? Where is the money coming from - is it tax payers money? Will these questions be answered? I doubt it. The powers that be in Trinidad are an embarrassment."

"The players remain committed to this case." "Sooner or later the full truth will come out."

"It always does and the most definite fact is this, there is a superior being and he ruthlessly punishes "ugly". "The players are hurting, but we are defiant", ended Jack.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 04:33:56 AM by Flex »
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
Re: The players are hurting, but we are defiant - Jack.
« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2011, 11:41:53 AM »
Respeck. . .Kelvin
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 12, 2011, 11:44:14 AM »
Wow after all this time .. jeezzuweez

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 12, 2011, 11:53:13 AM »
You all are etching yourselves into the history books. Stay strong, and hold strain.

Great article Flex. To think that not a single journalist (aside from Liburd and a very few others...where is he by the way?) has ever even questioned where the money has gone. Even the minister of sport is actively supporting what appears to be blatant THEFT. Not only that but trinis so lacking a backbone that we lying face down and ass up smiling while these CRIMINALS blatantly stealing from the people to pay for the cost of defending their lies in court. Unbelievable.

Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline socalion

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 12, 2011, 01:40:54 PM »
lawdddddddd.!!!!!!!  this is incredible,  i don;t think any words can be used to discribe  those responsible  , for the manner in which these players have been and are being treated, lawd put ah hand , its absolutely shameful and outright disgusting ......mr warner , ollie camps , and all associated  ..... with this present stalemate ...... justice will be served god don;t like ugly !!!!!!! .....N.B. kelvin jack  and all the players you have my full support don;t quit,,keep the fight going  eventually all players will triumph.....in my opinion am especially proud  of each one of you players for standing up in the face of adversity to fight injustice.  keep ur heads up kelvin jack  along with ur team mates .....ur ultimate victory is near...stay strong........

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 12, 2011, 04:30:50 PM »
Evil prevail when good men do nothing.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Anbrat

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 12, 2011, 06:56:07 PM »

We must also remember that people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 12, 2011, 09:02:04 PM »
The players are hurting, but we are defiant - Jack.
By: Inshan Mohammed.

Since there were no reports in the T&T dailies updating the public on the current court battle between the 06' World Cup Warriors versus the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (TTFF) last Thursday, the Soca Warriors Online (SWO) has decided to run a piece on the current situation.

Former Reading goalkeeper Kelvin Jack has come onboard to update us on the latest developments in the 5-year court battle.

In October of this year the TTFF was ordered by Justice Devindra Rampersad to pay an interim sum of approximately $4.2 million within a week's time to 13 members of the 2006 World Cup team.

He further requested that Jack Warner be made an official part of the matter (third defendant) as former TTFF president Oliver Camps implied in an affidavit that the ex-FIFA vice-president could make clearer the accounts of the TTFF which are yet to be established.

To date the 06' Warriors have not recieved any payments, no judgement on Jack Warner being named as a third defendant was made and the case has been adjourned once again to January 6th 2012.

Kelvin Jack gave us a quick brief on the situation and mentioned that he has lots to say, but was advised by his lawyer to not do so until the case was over.

Jack added: "The hearing last Thursday dealt with the issue of whether Jack Warner should be "officially " added to the litigation."

"It has always been our opinion that Warner is the person who dealt with various sponsors, and the one who knows where the true accounts are and of course the millions of dollars which has been unaccounted for."

"In fact, Oliver Camps said as much in his sworn affidavit when he said Jack Warner is the one who has the accounts and despite numerous requests Warner has not obliged."

"Ultimately the judge is the one who will make a decision on January 6th on whether Warner should be added. If he is added brilliant, if not, our lawyers will find an alternative solution."

"The TTFF has not made the payment yet. Our lawyers are in the process of enforcing payment."

Jack further stated, "Flex, maybe the TTFF is bankrupt and if they are there should be an enquiry as to why. Where has over 100 million dollars disappeared to? We are also looking into having the TTFF wounded up. An important question needs to be asked and answered."

"If the TTFF claim of not having any money is true, how have they been paying their lawyers for the last 5 plus years?"

"Who is paying their lawyers? Where is the money coming from - is it tax payers money? Will these questions be answered? I doubt it. The powers that be in Trinidad are an embarrassment."

"The players remain committed to this case." "Sooner or later the full truth will come out."

"It always does and the most definite fact is this, there is a superior being and he ruthlessly punishes "ugly". "The players are hurting, but we are defiant", ended Jack.

:beermug:
Great article Flex!!

Keep up the fight 2006 Warriors, if there is any justice in this world you will get yours in the end!!
The harder the battle, the sweeter the victory!!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 09:03:50 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 12, 2011, 10:27:37 PM »

We must also remember that people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.   ??? ???

???
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 12, 2011, 11:17:56 PM »

We must also remember that people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.   ??? ???

???

ENTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. Unless Kelvin is a pedophile I ent know what he could do to compare wit Scamps etal.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 13, 2011, 04:58:06 AM »
Fight, fight, fight!!!  Fight with all your might!!.....those nasty stinking so and so's will pay eventually. 

"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

1]; } ?>