April 19, 2024, 03:24:24 PM

Author Topic: Kelvin Jack Thread  (Read 37638 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Re: The players are hurting, but we are defiant - Jack.
« Reply #60 on: December 13, 2011, 06:47:31 AM »
That judge change he mond just so ? or did Warner ask to be excused ?

Something fishie here.

I hope them players cover all areas, because Jack Warner might be ugly but he not chupid.. look how he brain wash all them Indians in central Trinidad.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 16, 2011, 02:21:20 AM »
The powers that be in Trinidad are an embarrassment."

ah was thinking along similar lines recently
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 19, 2011, 07:51:10 AM »

Hey Kelvin, so !!

This guy is the only member of the worthless 06 Warriors who is broke and will say anything to try and scare us.

His lawyer advise him, his lawyer,  :rotfl:

Ask Yorkie and Latas how jokie these men operate, like real old nigros.
Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Kelvin Jack Thread
« Reply #63 on: January 09, 2012, 08:01:25 PM »
Kelvin was on tonight. Anyone know how to get a link?

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Kelvin Jack on Sportsmax
« Reply #64 on: January 11, 2012, 03:03:08 PM »
Who cares ?
Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #65 on: January 11, 2012, 03:24:22 PM »
Kelvin Jack will also be on i95.5 tomorrow night with Andre Baptiste (via phone)...
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 11, 2012, 07:58:09 PM »
Kelvin Jack will also be on i95.5 tomorrow night with Andre Baptiste (via phone)...

LAWD MIGHT NOT HEAR DAT
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 12, 2012, 05:39:41 PM »
Kelvin Jack, very strong and passionate as usual. It was also good to hear from the lawyer, Mike Townley, who gave a very insightful view of the case and the effect on the players.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 12, 2012, 05:40:59 PM »
Give we a break down on how it went nah ?

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 13, 2012, 09:20:36 AM »
5 replies and no one give a discription of the interview.

As I said, no one cares.

What can Kelvin Jack say different ?

Trinis could talk, talk, talk, talk, talk....

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Kelvin Jack Thread
« Reply #70 on: February 28, 2012, 11:43:28 AM »
Kelvin Jack rebukes Eve and Corneal's comments.
By: Inshan Mohammed.

Former Dundee and Gillingham goalkeeper Kelvin Jack came on the defense of himself and the 12 rebel Warriors who are all currently locked in a 6year court battle with the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (TTFF) over 2006 World Cup bonus.

Earlier this month the players levied against their former employers when Brent Sancho, Cyd Gray, David Atiba Charles and Anthony Wolfe accompanied 15 policemen to the TTFF’s Dundonald Street headquarters and seized its tangible assets.

Recently Technical Director of the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation, Anton Corneal and National U-23 head coach Angus Eve expressed their views within local football regarding the 2006 World Cup players and their latest action on the local governing body which obviously did not go down good with the former Soca Warriors goalkeeper as he had the following to say.

"The comments made by Angus Eve and Anton Corneal insinuating we are selfish by taking the action we have against the TTFF (Re: levy), is without thought and baseless in my opinion. What Angus and Anton should be doing is publicly asking Warner and the TTFF to produce accurate accounts and tell the entire country where millions of tax payers’ dollars have disappeared to."

"Angus, now he is a coach, seems to have a very short memory because I have had many conversations with him over the years about the unaccountability of the TTFF and Warner. He was a huge critic of their actions so I'm dumbfounded by his comments. What have we done wrong? I will tell you."

"Ask for accountability and request we be paid the terms of our contract. This could have been ended years ago but Warner and the TTFF never entered into serious discussions about settling this matter. We were abused, vilified and called greedy. How can we be greedy? We are not the ones who have failed to account for over 200 million dollars."

"With respect to Anton Corneal I could remember having a conversation with him 6 years ago in Germany. We were in the hotel lobby the day before we left. He was incensed by the way he was treated by the same regime that runs the TTFF right now."

"He was being grossly underpaid in comparison to the rest of the Dutch coaches. I will not say the amount of money involved, but believe me he was firmly in the players' corner. These two guys seem to have short memories so to be honest they should keep their mouths shut and not comment especially when the organisation they work for is 100 percent in the wrong."

"They probably need to read a copy of the judgment of Ian Mill QC and the honorable Devindra Rampersad. Our actions will help shape football in Trinidad and Tobago for the better and those same young boys who Angus coach will benefit."

"They will not be taken advantage of and will eventually be able to concentrate solely on improving their game. Not about whether the federation they play for will pay them the terms of their contract."

"We have repeated time and time again that we do not want to initiate bankruptcy proceedings against TTFF, but if we are left with no choice so be it. We really do need to remember that we have been ultra patient with these people (6-years)."

"It is not our fault if insolvency proceedings begin thereby affecting the participation of the Under 23's and the Women's U-17 team in their respective tournaments. It will be the fault of the TTFF, Warner and all those who could conjure up pathetic reasons to support unaccountability and the grave injustice we have suffered for six years," ended Jack.

Copyrights of the Soca Warriors Online - Any press using the following article written by Inshan Mohammed are welcome to do so providing they reveal the source and writer. Furthermore, no portion of this article may be copied without proper credit as well.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 05:08:20 PM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline socalion

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Kelvin Jack rebuke's Eve, Corneal comments.
« Reply #71 on: February 28, 2012, 12:11:34 PM »
Speak Kelvin Speak !!!  yuh damn right for letting it be known . i say to you  Mr Kelvin Jack and the rest your team mates  who are presently  embroiled in a  legal battle seeking  justice  for the benefit of all present and  future players, please stay  the course . .... you can be assured  many support you and your team mates claim  for addressing  the ills  that been taking  place  for far too long ....   an injustice done to one is  an act of injustice to all.... keep courage   and stay the course Mr kelvin Jack stay in good health   i am behind you.. and your  colleagues 100%..   Best wishes ....

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: "Kelvin Jack rebukes Eve and Corneal's comments."
« Reply #72 on: February 28, 2012, 12:13:55 PM »
lash them kello lash them

Corneal is the longest serving coach in the history of FIFA.

so he could complain about the money but he always taking the same job in a new form.

If he add up he salary over the years it will surpass any salary including any Dutch coach.

That man been a coach for a national team since must be 1995 ;D

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 28, 2012, 12:19:37 PM »
I am not worried about Angus Eve, by April he will be unemployed as T&T under 23 going home early.

Anton Corneal could have T&T football and I hope he get burried with it.

Kelvin Jack, you get big respect for talking straight, no water in your mouth, lash them in they ass.

If everyone continue to attack these fools they bound to fall.

I dont wish T&T bad, but I am fed up with the corruption, biasness, politics and dictatorship in our football.

Anton might be a nice guy but he needs to come clean and do the right thing once and for all.

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 28, 2012, 01:18:28 PM »
Spineless, castrated, and shortsighted. You know I truly wonder how these men run (lead) their homes. When issues come up how they deal with them? No wonder the women horning these jokey men left and right. No courage, no integrity, no character. Their kids will be confused because of this double talk and yellowness. Is int any wonder beloved Trinidad and Tobago with all her abundant resources is in the condition she is in today? Absolute jokers.

But the likes of Kelvin Jack and Sancho will pay the price then they will all want to jump on the bandwagon when it's all said and done.

Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: February 28, 2012, 01:20:57 PM »
Thank you Mr. Kelvin Jack  :applause:
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline Trinitozbone

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 28, 2012, 02:32:55 PM »
These two guys were singing for their supper and are very selfish! Corneal is the longest serving unsuccessful coach who is benefitting from arse licking and standing for nothing! He is the first one to blame and criticise players after all his unsuccessful tournaments ! He goes silent for a while and then reemerges in another reincarnation! This is the pattern I have noticed for more than a decade! So he is in support an inept system from which he is benefitting!
Eve is getting a bit carried away with the attention the Under 23 team is getting ! Instead he should be trying to get the support of the football fraternity instead of criticising ! Because soon he will be licking his wounds!
They have no support on the ground and they should apologise ! Jack , you and those guys are carrying the future of football on your backs and have sacrificed much! Kudos to you!  Those comments would live to haunt them!

Offline rickstaa

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 28, 2012, 02:41:37 PM »
Am bout to get hammered for saying this but I am sooooo over the 2006 warriors and their money,football in TNT is dead we cant even beat Guyana with a big time coach and a nice squad and all the focus is on money owed since 2006,them guys need to put all that effort into rebuilding TNT football so we can be a regional powerhouse again,at least in the top 4 so we can  go to the gold cup  :beermug:

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 28, 2012, 02:54:51 PM »
them guys need to put all that effort into rebuilding TNT football so we can be a regional powerhouse again,at least in the top 4 so we can  go to the gold cup  :beermug:

which guys? the 06 footballers?
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 28, 2012, 03:12:02 PM »
This is exactly why Corneal cannot be Technical Director as he has no right commenting on this. He is an 'employee' of the TTFF who was hired to overseer all matters of football development and he has thereby biased himself against these players or players who support them.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 28, 2012, 03:46:21 PM »
Am bout to get hammered for saying this but I am sooooo over the 2006 warriors and their money,football in TNT is dead we cant even beat Guyana with a big time coach and a nice squad and all the focus is on money owed since 2006,them guys need to put all that effort into rebuilding TNT football so we can be a regional powerhouse again,at least in the top 4 so we can  go to the gold cup  :beermug:

Even if the Warriors had kept quiet and go away, TT football would still be in the same position. They had new guys and have not had a proper program to better the youngsters. Did you not follow the prep. for the WC. one practice game against India. You think that was good enough.  Come on man!

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 28, 2012, 04:04:59 PM »

You are missing the bigger picture. I don't see how you can be interested in the fortunes of T&T football and not be concerned about the outcome of this case.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 28, 2012, 05:05:24 PM »

And while we're at it, lets make an omelette without breaking any eggs

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
Re: Kelvin Jack rebukes Eve and Corneal's comments.
« Reply #83 on: February 28, 2012, 05:14:45 PM »
Allyuh don't rag on the man because all he doing is merely expressing the thought process of the man on the street.. Which is really unfortunate.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 28, 2012, 06:10:26 PM »
Corneal is getting like his father, a know it all and done nothing to justify that off the field.

Alvin knows all the problems in T&T football and all he do is talk. Yet these Corneals are never ending stories when it comes to T&T football, we cant get rid of them.

What puzzle me is there are no benefits in T&T football anymore, then why is Anton still around ? and now that he is TD what is his plans for T&T football ? he has been TD for our youth system and what did he do then ?

As for Angus Eve, his time will come, everyone knows how the TTFF operates. Eve should not get involved/carried away and should just focus on getting his job done. But I guess he is fighting to secure the TTFF trust and love which will never happen. I remember both him and Kelvin going together on trials in the UK with Reading.

I like how Kelvin Jack spoke his mind, it show how Anton is a two mouth, he to was complaining for money now he forgot. If the Olympic team do bad in LA, you will see how quick Anton will blast de players, he will put all de blame on them.

And same for Angus Eve, who said his staff was not paid over the radio about a year ago and bawling out the TTFF, now he forgot.

Eve Wonders if he is still Olympic team coach
http://www.socawarriors.net/component/content/9623.html?task=view

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 28, 2012, 06:11:42 PM »
Allyuh don't rag on the man because all he doing is merely expressing the thought process of the man on the street.. Which is really unfortunate.

If the man on the street talking shit, then the man on the street needs to be told just that.  As Tallman rightly said, the man on the street missing the bigger picture... this isn't about the litigants in this case.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #86 on: February 28, 2012, 06:14:37 PM »
Angus Eve's first stint with the senior team came under Gally Cummings in 1991 although his first full international cap came at the 1994 Caribbean Cup, which T&T won at home. The final was memorable for a crushing 7-2 win against Martinique but, before kick off, the national players, led by captain Nakhid, rocked the T&TFF by refusing to play unless paid promised match fees.

Eve was never afraid to make himself heard-on or off the field-and he might have been touched more than he realised by the stand-off between players and administration.

His career is littered with such conflicts as he grappled with the politics of the game.

He refused invitations from Najjar, Zoran Vranes and Stuart Charles at senior level because he did not think they were "forceful enough" to handle administrative "interference". While he also quit St Clair's outfit for a year in solidarity with teammate and friend, Arnold Dwarika, who ran afoul of the coach's infamous taste regarding long hairstyles.

INTERESTING READ - Angus Eve: Let the best players play

« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 06:16:35 PM by Flex »

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 28, 2012, 11:26:41 PM »
Angus Eve's first stint with the senior team came under Gally Cummings in 1991 although his first full international cap came at the 1994 Caribbean Cup, which T&T won at home. The final was memorable for a crushing 7-2 win against Martinique but, before kick off, the national players, led by captain Nakhid, rocked the T&TFF by refusing to play unless paid promised match fees.

Eve was never afraid to make himself heard-on or off the field-and he might have been touched more than he realised by the stand-off between players and administration.

His career is littered with such conflicts as he grappled with the politics of the game.

He refused invitations from Najjar, Zoran Vranes and Stuart Charles at senior level because he did not think they were "forceful enough" to handle administrative "interference". While he also quit St Clair's outfit for a year in solidarity with teammate and friend, Arnold Dwarika, who ran afoul of the coach's infamous taste regarding long hairstyles.

INTERESTING READ - Angus Eve: Let the best players play

Eve rel conflicted, he remind me of one of our posters on the board.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Insider

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 29, 2012, 05:28:06 AM »
This is really a double tongue on Eve's part.

I can tell you first hand that he wants money from the 06 Warriors saying that he also contributed to the cause as he was part of the team in 2005 and wants his share.

He also wants to grab the opportunity to coach the senior team, that's his aim, so he is trying to kiss up.

Offline Trinitozbone

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 29, 2012, 07:22:02 AM »
Interesting bit of info from Flex on Eve! With these ungrateful crabs in a barrel kind of coaches we have in Trinidad you see why it is difficult to unite on any issue to move forward! I hope they begin to be more cohesive and act in the interest of Trinidad and Tobago! They have more to gain if they do ! Pity they can't see it ! Too dumb and selfish I guess!

1]; } ?>