March 28, 2024, 09:49:06 AM

Author Topic: Kelvin Jack Thread  (Read 37019 times)

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Kelvin Jack rebukes Eve and Corneal's comments.
« Reply #120 on: March 07, 2012, 01:48:52 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/oryTGmWlLwA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/oryTGmWlLwA</a>

Pasotr Stuart that is you carrying on so?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Kelvin Jack rebukes Eve and Corneal's comments.
« Reply #121 on: March 07, 2012, 03:47:05 PM »
This thread has taken a turn for the strange. 
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Kelvin Jack Thread
« Reply #122 on: November 16, 2014, 10:31:40 AM »
Kelvin Jack ponders TTFA presidency.
By Sean Nero (Guardian).

Former national goalkeeper Kelvin Jack says he is willing to challenge incumbent T&T Football Association (TTFA) president Raymond Tim Kee for the top post.

He declared his intent in a G-Sport interview yesterday. The elections of officers in the TTFA was constitutionally due this month, but citing the decision by the executive to appoint an Independent Review Commission to revise the organisation’s constitution, the Sepp Blatter-led Fifa executive advised that the vote be suspended for at least the next 10 months, until the new constitution was adopted.

Jack said Fifa’s decision to postpone this month’s elections was “illegal”, but he was convinced that delaying the vote would not change anything, since the executive could not show progress in 10 months having failed to do so during its designated two-year term.

“The TTFA is going to come up with excuses. Raymond Tim Kee and Sheldon Phillips and the rest are going to come up with all kinds of different excuses. They are going to say progress was made, but they need to show where the progress was made. Where are the sponsors?

Why are they (TTFA) not being innovative to try and raise money? Why is it they only waiting on somebody to come with a hand out? What about having a normal bar-be-cue?” asked Jack. “There are so many events they could come up with to try to raise a few thousand dollars. But they haven’t done that. They just exist! It’s not good enough! There must be change!”

The former Soca Warrior, who was now based in the UK where he worked as drug rehabilitation counsellor and mentor for teens said citing the “rubbish” that passed for leadership in local football and he was willing to offer himself as a contender for the top job.

“It is something I have given a lot of consideration. It’s something I have been mulling over the last six months to a year. To be honest, I am fed up of the rubbish of a Federation we’ve had and I think players have always been short changed.

There are a lot of talented players in T&T and I think I could bring that organisation; I could bring that passion back. I can bring the transparency that has never been there and I think I could get sponsors to really share the vision that I would share in terms of having T&T qualify for future World Cups.”

Jack said the shame that befell the national women footballers at a planned training camp in Dallas, Texas, last month, where the athletes left local shores without sufficient funds and survived on the good will of the T&T-nationals aboard, the diaspora and even the Haitian Football Federation, did not surprise him, He said, “I was not shocked at all!

To be honest, the president and all those involved should have resigned immediately because that is no way to treat a national team. Those girls were working their socks off. They sacrificed a lot to get where they are. For that to happen there is no excuse.

There is not excuse to have US$500 spending money for the team to go on an overseas trip. But the problem that the TTFA has is that no one could trust them. So if I was a president of a big company, there is absolutely no way I would give those in charge $10 million for developing football because they have not shown they are trustworthy.

“That is the first challenge any incoming president will have. I have a few very good plans in mind, if I chose to run for president, that I think I can implement and get T&T to dream again, to qualify for the next World Cup.”

Under his leadership, Jack said he would aim to strengthen the relationship between the TTFA, the Pro-League and the schools. But in order to treat with those stakeholders sufficiently, he said, qualifying coaches to ensure that consistent technical out-put, to towards guaranteeing world class athletes, was crucial.

“We are going to need to put a programme in place to identify young talent and help them grow to their full potential. It can’t happen overnight; maybe in 10 to 15 years. Once something like that is implemented we will start see real, real talent coming through. We will be a consistent force in Concacaf,”Jack said.

At present, the former Dundee and Gillingham goalkeeper was pursuing his coaching badges. He said as a child, his ambitions were to play in a World Cup final and manager this country’s men’s national football team at a World Cup final, too.

He achieved the former. Already pursuing his UEFA ‘B’ coaching badge which would be completed next March and he hoped to follow up with UEFA ‘A’ qualification pursuits three months later. Should he confirm his candidacy for the TTFA presidency Jack made it clear it would be one of great sacrifice as he would have to be away from his family.

Jack said, “The TTFA presidency is seriously interesting me. I think about it every day. When I do decide to run for office, it will be an exciting time. It’s time we start dreaming again and not only at World Cup. We need to perform better.

We need to be more organised at the top, to get these players to just go out and play and not worry about what are there match fees or just general conditions. We just need to make sure that they are comfortable and up to the level of the other countries they compete against. I love T&T.

Something as important as this is something that takes sacrifice for it to be a success. “Support is important, but getting to show the different zones where football could go, where they could go as a zone and how they could contribute to T&T football, is crucial.

We can’t forget how important the zones are and getting the presidents of the different zones out here in the UK to look at how things are done in important.

“I will have a supporting cast obviously; people who I trust; people who share my vision, my philosophy. I am not saying all those who are there now will have no future, because there are good people in the TTFA.”   

He expressed his view on Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar’s decision to award $7.5 million to the former Soca Warriors and while he was one of the Prime Minister’s biggest critics, be declared that he had to give her credit.

“She’s a very brave women for doing that and I admire her for that, because for her to make that decision. We have been in a court case (with the TTFA) for over eight years. We’ve been hung out to dry. We spent millions in the court fees and she stepped forward and felt enough is enough.

This needs to be sorted out. “These players need our (Government’s) support (and) appreciation. And for that, I have huge, huge admiration for her. It takes someone quite stronger, because I am sure she would have been criticised for it,” Jack said.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 01:01:53 PM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
Re: Kelvin Jack ponders TTFA presidency.
« Reply #123 on: November 16, 2014, 10:40:15 AM »
Be careful what ypu wish for...,... As the refrain from the calypso goes..,,

So  kelvin Jack said he would consider challenging Tim Kee for the title of president of the TTFA and in addition applauded the pm for the stance in paying out the funds owed to the 2006 SocaWarriors- in my opinion a stronger moral and ethical stance would have been for the government to assist and to conclusion those directly responsible for the non payment in the first place - what does absolving the culprits by paying out the money solve?  The culprit (s) is still not inclined to pay nor are the recipients of the funds motivated to spend additional time or newly acquired money to enforce their cause against the said culprit- Nothing but a public political ploy and we still in the mess we are today!!!'mmmmmm

Refusing the government money or using that money to go after and get at the " head" of the TTFA mess would have been the collective thing for these players to do not  sitting back now like San ho and coming out to support Women's plight and lambasting the TTFA or having desires to do differently when  there was a collective will to take on the  oppressor yet they all caved in and accepted the money to stay quiet!!!!!  Steups!!!!!!!!

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 16, 2014, 10:50:44 AM »
Some of the sweetest news I've heard about T&T football developments in years.
For this aspiration to be ever dreamt in the days of Renraw, Scampito and Rodent, many would have said: Impossible!!!!
If Coop's were alive, (may his soul rest in peace), he would have said "yuh had to be mad".
I thank God every day for the end of Jackulito and the bravery of Sancho and company and I hope the FBI does what they have to do make more people sing for their supper.
I would warn Kelvin to be prepared for a barrage of hate mail and character assassins as they train their vitriolic guns on him. Just watch this space as that's what I expect. However, from what I know of Kelvin, he is ready for this as he has been observing those who move around in the shadows.
This move by Kelvin is actually a win win, as either he will galvanize a whole new movement with himself and talented colleagues, along with Shaka and the rest, bringing in a wave of international experience at the helm or he will light a fire under Sheldon & co. who will now say "nah boy, man on de left flank, leh we get cracking fast before dis wave swallows us up".
I am a happy man. Kelvin, thank you for giving me hope. Agree with Horner. May (the real) Jack rise.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 05:47:00 PM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 16, 2014, 10:58:44 AM »
No problem with Kelvin running for president of TTFA. I hope he can raise money for all the association programs. I hope he can lobby the big businesses in TT to put some of their discretionary income into football. TTFA needs someone or individuals who can bring money in the association coffers. So if you think you have the ability to do that, go for it. 

PS. Why is Jack such a popular name in TT?

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 16, 2014, 11:05:58 AM »
At this point the real questions for ANYONE who want to be the President should be their management skills and can they raise money by encouraging businesses to support the team.

Can Kelvin Jack do this? We don't know. But the TTFF President position is not like some school club position. It is not a trial and error position where you should just give anyone a chance. A failing President can result in failing national teams, a regress in football development and loss in private sector business support so it is not about leh we just give this one and that one a chance to be in the position.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 11:11:30 AM by Sando prince »

Offline Anbrat

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 16, 2014, 12:25:21 PM »
At this point the real questions for ANYONE who want to be the President should be their management skills and can they raise money by encouraging businesses to support the team.

Can Kelvin Jack do this? We don't know. But the TTFF President position is not like some school club position. It is not a trial and error position where you should just give anyone a chance. A failing President can result in failing national teams, a regress in football development and loss in private sector business support so it is not about leh we just give this one and that one a chance to be in the position.
Are U therefore saying that we shud stick it out with Tim Kee?

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 16, 2014, 12:37:40 PM »
If the next president can't bring in money, he is of NO use.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 16, 2014, 12:38:10 PM »

You just decided to skip through every point I have posted in my response to just ask me a simple question about if I support sticking with Tim Kee. I don't care who is in the position. I am saying what is required by anyone who fill the position. Now this thread is about Kelvin Jack possibly filling the position and I am telling you and others what all be required from him. Now does that answer your question?
« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 12:40:02 PM by Sando prince »

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 16, 2014, 02:16:53 PM »
If the next president can't bring in money, he is of NO use.

correct.......... Tim Kee has shown he cyar bring in de money. We need someone who could.   

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 16, 2014, 02:28:33 PM »
IMO- being able to raise funds is but one dimension for this position; I would think that we need someone with vision , leadership, decision maker, proactive -  management competence , intellectual ability and politically neutral.
 So which individuals could we put forth?
  • Shaka
    Sancho
    Yorke
?....
.....????
Who is out there with a pedigree to lead this?

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 16, 2014, 02:49:06 PM »
IMO- being able to raise funds is but one dimension for this position; I would think that we need someone with vision , leadership, decision maker, proactive -  management competence , intellectual ability and politically neutral.
 So which individuals could we put forth?
  • Shaka
    Sancho
    Yorke
?....
.....????
Who is out there with a pedigree to lead this?

agree with you but without de money dem other attributes is of no effect. Who knows Tim Kee probably possess some of those other tings but we will never know because he cyar bring in de money.

Offline Anbrat

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 16, 2014, 03:44:48 PM »

You just decided to skip through every point I have posted in my response to just ask me a simple question about if I support sticking with Tim Kee. I don't care who is in the position. I am saying what is required by anyone who fill the position. Now this thread is about Kelvin Jack possibly filling the position and I am telling you and others what all be required from him. Now does that answer your question?
It certainly does and I thank you kindly for the clarification. Your post did indeed outline what will be required of Jack, however, it was all a given in my view and my question, therefore, was simply to ascertain whether your intent was other than educating us.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 16, 2014, 04:22:43 PM »
Jack should run, who knows he might even win.  He might even luck out and do a good job, sponsors might suddenly rush to give his TTFA money.  More likely is that he'll find that his lack of experience organizing anything other than the occasional off-side trap might be an impediment.  He can't just wish the TTFA's debt away... unless he uses his newfound pull to get his 06 WC pardnas to forgive the money the TTFA owes them.  There's nothing to suggest that local executives will find him more "trustworthy" (since he claims local businesses don't trust Tim Kee) than one of their own, but who knows... maybe he has a pocket full of magic dust that along with his confident talk just might be the elixir that the TTFA been lacking all these years.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: November 16, 2014, 05:12:05 PM »
Jack should run,

For a moment I thought you went on the dark side.

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 16, 2014, 05:21:58 PM »
Don't think just anybody can run I think you have to move up through the ranks like run for east zone etc and eventually move up I not sure any and everybody can just decide to run

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 16, 2014, 05:34:51 PM »
Jack should run,

For a moment I thought you went on the dark side.

I have no personal allegiances... and I certainly have nothing against Kelvin Jack, who is a fellow HCC alumnus.  If he could somehow make things run better then I'm all for it.  He might even benefit from the Constitutional reform (and corresponding delay that he's been so critical of) and find that obstacles on the current executive committee have been removed for him, smoothing his path.  Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown though, and if elected he just might find that criticizing from the outside is a lot easier than actually running the organization.  But then again... anybody would be better, right?

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Kelvin Jack ponders TTFA presidency
« Reply #138 on: November 16, 2014, 06:30:31 PM »
Kelvin Jack ponders TTFA presidency
By Sean Nero (T&T Guardian
)

Former national goalkeeper Kelvin Jack says he is willing to challenge incumbent T&T Football Association (TTFA) president Raymond Tim Kee for the top post. He declared his intent in a G-Sport interview yesterday. The elections of officers in the TTFA was constitutionally due this month, but citing the decision by the executive to appoint an Independent Review Commission to revise the organisation’s constitution, the Sepp Blatter-led Fifa executive advised that the vote be suspended for at least the next 10 months, until the new constitution was adopted.

Jack said Fifa’s decision to postpone this month’s elections was “illegal”, but he was convinced that delaying the vote would not change anything, since the executive could not show progress in 10 months having failed to do so during its designated two-year term. “The TTFA is going to come up with excuses. Raymond Tim Kee and Sheldon Phillips and the rest are going to come up with all kinds of different excuses. They are going to say progress was made, but they need to show where the progress was made. Where are the sponsors? Why are they (TTFA) not being innovative to try and raise money? Why is it they only waiting on somebody to come with a hand out? What about having a normal bar-be-cue?” asked Jack. “There are so many events they could come up with to try to raise a few thousand dollars. But they haven’t done that. They just exist! It’s not good enough! There must be change!”

The former Soca Warrior, who was now based in the UK where he worked as drug rehabilitation counsellor and mentor for teens said citing the “rubbish” that passed for leadership in local football and he was willing to offer himself as a contender for the top job. “It is something I have given a lot of consideration. It’s something I have been mulling over the last six months to a year. To be honest, I am fed up of the rubbish of a Federation we’ve had and I think players have always been short changed. There are a lot of talented players in T&T and I think I could bring that organisation; I could bring that passion back. I can bring the transparency that has never been there and I think I could get sponsors to really share the vision that I would share in terms of having T&T qualify for future World Cups.”

Jack said the shame that befell the national women footballers at a planned training camp in Dallas, Texas, last month, where the athletes left local shores without sufficient funds and survived on the good will of the T&T-nationals aboard, the diaspora and even the Haitian Football Federation, did not surprise him, He said, “I was not shocked at all! To be honest, the president and all those involved should have resigned immediately because that is no way to treat a national team. Those girls were working their socks off. They sacrificed a lot to get where they are. For that to happen there is no excuse.

There is not excuse to have US$500 spending money for the team to go on an overseas trip. But the problem that the TTFA has is that no one could trust them. So if I was a president of a big company, there is absolutely no way I would give those in charge $10 million for developing football because they have not shown they are trustworthy.

“That is the first challenge any incoming president will have. I have a few very good plans in mind, if I chose to run for president, that I think I can implement and get T&T to dream again, to qualify for the next World Cup.”

Under his leadership, Jack said he would aim to strengthen the relationship between the TTFA, the Pro-League and the schools. But in order to treat with those stakeholders sufficiently, he said, qualifying coaches to ensure that consistent technical out-put, to towards guaranteeing world class athletes, was crucial. “We are going to need to put a programme in place to identify young talent and help them grow to their full potential. It can’t happen overnight; maybe in 10 to 15 years. Once something like that is implemented we will start see real, real talent coming through. We will be a consistent force in Concacaf,”Jack said.

At present, the former Dundee and Gillingham goalkeeper was pursuing his coaching badges. He said as a child, his ambitions were to play in a World Cup final and manager this country’s men’s national football team at a World Cup final, too. He achieved the former. Already pursuing his UEFA ‘B’ coaching badge which would be completed next March and he hoped to follow up with UEFA ‘A’ qualification pursuits three months later. Should he confirm his candidacy for the TTFA presidency Jack made it clear it would be one of great sacrifice as he would have to be away from his family.

Jack said, “The TTFA presidency is seriously interesting me. I think about it every day. When I do decide to run for office, it will be an exciting time. It’s time we start dreaming again and not only at World Cup. We need to perform better. We need to be more organised at the top, to get these players to just go out and play and not worry about what are there match fees or just general conditions. We just need to make sure that they are comfortable and up to the level of the other countries they compete against. I love T&T. Something as important as this is something that takes sacrifice for it to be a success. “Support is important, but getting to show the different zones where football could go, where they could go as a zone and how they could contribute to T&T football, is crucial. We can’t forget how important the zones are and getting the presidents of the different zones out here in the UK to look at how things are done in important.  “I will have a supporting cast obviously; people who I trust; people who share my vision, my philosophy. I am not saying all those who are there now will have no future, because there are good people in the TTFA.”   

He expressed his view on Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar’s decision to award $7.5 million to the former Soca Warriors and while he was one of the Prime Minister’s biggest critics, be declared that he had to give her credit. “She’s a very brave women for doing that and I admire her for that, because for her to make that decision. We have been in a court case (with the TTFA) for over eight years. We’ve been hung out to dry. We spent millions in the court fees and she stepped forward and felt enough is enough. This needs to be sorted out. “These players need our (Government’s) support (and) appreciation. And for that, I have huge, huge admiration for her. It takes someone quite stronger, because I am sure she would have been criticised for it,” Jack said.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 16, 2014, 06:45:49 PM »
I can't believe men still buying this line that sponsors don't trust the TTFA so they not coming on-board. You think sponsors really care that much what the TTFA do with the Money from 2006 WC?

Trinidad and Tobago Football in it's current state have no ROI for would be sponsors. Look yuh cyah even see the Caribbean cup. How is that good for sponsors? Get a product the sponsors cyah buss style on and yuh will see how quick they run money. Before the 06 Warrior sponsors was bussing style too. We qualify for the WC and is money like water even though the TTFF already had a track record of mismanagement.

We have no clear and consistent National Youth Programs
We have no clear and consistent National Women's Program
We have no clear and consistent National Men's Program

What are sponsors investing in? How will the monies sponsored bring awareness to and increase their brand? This is the question the TTFA have to answer to convince sponsors to open up their wallets.

To say that sponsors don't trust the TTFA, because of JW and the TTFF is a huge cop out. That's a small part of it. Sponsors need to align themselves with consistency and success.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 16, 2014, 07:09:47 PM »
Ah like what I read....new blood, new vision and new competence....Tim Kee is part of the old guard and it's time for change from top to bottom

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 17, 2014, 07:00:04 AM »
I still can't believe that some people are seeing this as a popularity contest and are not looking at the criteria needed for an efficient and. Effective leadership of this a Federation.  People get enamoured by change and the ills of president leadership and simply default to the thinking that what glitters have to be better. Reminds me of the thinking of many in the last government elections.
Look the man K Jack simply mentioned that he is pondering not declaring his candidacy. I think when the time do come for an election of president, transparent criteria should be established- a search committee be appointed, screening should be in place and interviews held prior to an elections.
The idea of competency based leadership ought to be a priority over popularity- a competent leader ought to have the whereabouts to procure various levels of funding- but should not be the so.e criteria- IMO

Offline presspass

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 17, 2014, 10:09:02 AM »
I still can't believe that some people are seeing this as a popularity contest and are not looking at the criteria needed for an efficient and. Effective leadership of this a Federation.  People get enamoured by change and the ills of president leadership and simply default to the thinking that what glitters have to be better. Reminds me of the thinking of many in the last government elections.
Look the man K Jack simply mentioned that he is pondering not declaring his candidacy. I think when the time do come for an election of president, transparent criteria should be established- a search committee be appointed, screening should be in place and interviews held prior to an elections.
The idea of competency based leadership ought to be a priority over popularity- a competent leader ought to have the whereabouts to procure various levels of funding- but should not be the so.e criteria- IMO

You can't remember when the consensus was that Dookeran, an economist, couldn't be Prime Minister because he wasn't charismatic enough?

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 17, 2014, 07:27:20 PM »
This guy can't even buy milk for his kids, how will he run a federation?

Mike Berry told me he cries like a lajabless.

Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 26, 2014, 06:03:26 AM »
Like Kelvin and Sancho waiting for the current TTFA to clean all debts to then jump in?

:devil:

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 26, 2014, 09:22:26 AM »
That would be a good tactic indeed.
Just imagine de tsunami of networking, talent, volunteerism, goodwill and good fortune that would swarm the TTFA, should these guys get in and takeover the stinkin' ship. It would be a game-changing day in T&T football.
Flex, Tallman would have they business fix & cork.
Lasana's journalism business would skyrocket and probably lead to a sport TV station.
Touches would be de Paul Keens-Douglas on de channel
with Sam (heavily censored) making a show (with mandatory parental control of course)
Socapro would be dee-jaying for Socawarrior fundraisers and de radiostation.
Volunteerism galore would be the new vibes. For IT, marketing, PR, photography, sponsorship.
Plenty fellahs ... Eman, Big mag, FS, ... too friggin;' many to detail, would be coming out of de woodworks
Deeks & his band of back-in-de-day warriors would be sharing dey experiences & giving a good historical perspective, reminiscing on de good (sometimes bad) ole days & how to avoid repeating mistakes of history
Horner, Jackulito, Scampito, Rodent and dey lackeys would be tried for treason and extradited to face charges of wire fraud.
... and if Uncle Tim and Shell-done eh watch deyself, iz fyah in dey ruckertuhkungkung too.

No wonder meh name is dreamer ... but iz very possible these good things could happen.
Take note Kelvin and Sancho. Take note.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 10:23:26 AM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 26, 2014, 10:33:32 PM »
Jack comin back!?

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
I heard that Kelvin Jack is going to run for TTFA presidency?
« Reply #147 on: May 04, 2015, 01:02:38 PM »
I heard that Kelvin Jack is going to run for TTFA presidency, the only problem is, he has $5.00 to his name.

If anyone here is picking up a donation to help his campaign please let me know, I have a few pennies I want to contribute.

THERE IS ONLY ONE JACK and no one can replace him.

***message sent from my Miami penthouse***

« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 01:07:58 PM by Jack Horner »
Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: I heard that Kelvin Jack is going to run for TTFA presidency?
« Reply #148 on: May 04, 2015, 02:25:39 PM »
Gershwin is that you??? :D :D

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: I heard that Kelvin Jack is going to run for TTFA presidency?
« Reply #149 on: May 05, 2015, 09:06:42 AM »
Not cool, but a little funny.

:rotfl:

It would be nice if Kelvin does run though, he did say he was thinking about it and that he would do a better job than Tim Kee, would like to see him in the hot seat.

1]; } ?>