March 28, 2024, 03:40:37 AM

Author Topic: Attack With Full Force , Stern Have to Start  (Read 3313 times)

Offline KND

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Attack With Full Force , Stern Have to Start
« on: August 30, 2005, 06:08:06 PM »
Alyuh men have to realize that TnT is up against the wall, Guatemala is in the drivers seat, We have to take the game to them and we have win. A tie will do them fine. Time is running out for us.

We need Goals
The past bennie man approach of solid play in our own half with the ball against Mexico and USA will not cut it, We need to posses the ball in the attacking 3rd

Stern Have to Start! Why? Because he is our best forward, yes he playing shit for days, he not running he not doing anything but all that could change, maybe the man might catch a vaps

All our offense Stern is involved, In the US game the only shot we get in the whole game was the bamsee shot from stern that score but was offside.

He score and set up the Panama Goals
This is his chance to wipe of 2 years of shit
Stern Have to start

Playing Guatemala at home we should get more offensive possesion and chances in the box which is Stern Strength, not 1 aganist 3 fast americans, you not getting nothing out of stern in that situation.

Stern was always a slow poke.

Stern have to Start
Latapy Have to Start
Carlos if Fit have to Start
Yorke Have to Start
Sealy Have to Start

This is a must win game we have to go out and score goals,

Man talking bout defensive liability and all that stuff, but that is not the Thing.

We need to win this game Let Guatemala worry about tackling in midfield.

We need to score a goal in the first 20 mins and be up 3-0 by half time.

All out attack anytime game close we dead in the water because pressure does buss pipe.

We under real pressure.

This is it fellas make it or break it.

The players and them who define TnT football for the last 10 years this is then chance to write history,
Let them do it, put them on the field.

If they shit down the place and we loss then at least they have no one to blame but themselves.

Stern John is the most prolific striker in TnT recent History put him on the field and see if he cannot give us a goal when we most need it!

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Attack With Full Force , Stern Have to Start
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2005, 06:11:21 PM »
WHAT MADNESSS.... Stern Has to BENCH..!!! No Two ways about it.. Yes he WAS prolific, Yes he is Commited to the Cause.. But he is NOT performing now.. He was given NUFF games to do his thing, and he did nothing.. !!!

I get ah head ache oui .!!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline KND

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2005, 06:14:45 PM »
My Squad

------------------------------Stern  Sealy---------------

--------------Latapy---------------------------- Yorke

Spann----------------Birchald--------------------------------Carlos

John------------Sancho-----------------Andrews

----------------------               Jack

Latapy Down the Inside Left Channel for the cut in and shoot
Carlos down the right wing
Spann and Birchald hold down the middle

Yorke spreading the play
Stern and Sealy in the Box

John , Sancho and Dog to hold down the defense

Think offense , Think Goals

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2005, 06:18:06 PM »
I am thiking Goals.. That is why Stern Cannot start!!. He is Not scoring.. He throws away Sitters.. SITTERS... Stuff an Average striker SUPPOSED to score.. Stern is a liability..!!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2005, 06:40:12 PM »
Welcome back KND(2).  Good to see you are on the road to recovery and almost back to your shit talking best.
But I find as you were going under the knife for the achilles you coulda ask for a two for one special and get de brain surgery done one time.  Maybe you could try this technique to reverse the damage :banginghead:

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2005, 07:28:10 PM »
KND...stay off the computer when you take them painkillers bredda ;D

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2005, 11:09:43 PM »
The man just come and say he get injured and all the shit talk done. Yet you come and post this piece of shit.

Same shit ....different day
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2005, 07:42:50 AM »
 :cursing:

YUH DOES KETCH A VAPS SOMETIMES OH WAH  KND.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2005, 11:34:39 AM by JERSEY TRINI »

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2005, 07:45:22 AM »
way boy allyuh men gettin lil personal
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2005, 09:52:42 AM »
No way he going with a 3-5-2 no way he'll start stern and sealey  cuz then he'll only have scotland to bring on.....people actually forgot thqat we have the option of actually starting latas up front....the three fixtures i see is spann carlos and birchall and its a toss up for wether latas or yorke will start as the attacking mid because they both wont start in the mid one will be up front and the other in the mid......jack...atiba.cox..marvin avery .....carlos bichall latas spann........yorke stern......that is the team he going with.

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2005, 10:07:12 AM »
I don't consider birchall a fixture.  de man playing shit for days last few games.  look closely the only 2 positions Beenie has used him in is attacking midfielder and right wing.  enter carlos and latapy. exit birchall.

Spann has been Beenie's defensive midfielder of choice since whitely got injured in the gold cup so unless Beenie decides to switch Spann to right back or left wing, birchall is fighting whitely for that spot on the left.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2005, 11:10:15 AM »
My Squad

------------------------------Stern  Sealy---------------

--------------Latapy---------------------------- Yorke

Spann----------------Birchald--------------------------------Carlos

John------------Sancho-----------------Andrews

----------------------               Jack

Latapy Down the Inside Left Channel for the cut in and shoot
Carlos down the right wing
Spann and Birchald hold down the middle

Yorke spreading the play
Stern and Sealy in the Box

John , Sancho and Dog to hold down the defense

Think offense , Think Goals

This is the other good alternative to Patriot's team. Like the way Yorke is pulled back to attacking mid.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2005, 11:26:52 AM »
Under Normal conditions (Jones & Glenn in de fold) I would say bench Stern too but I think that he is going to start this game because Scotland aint startin before Stern and we short on forwards. who else we have as a sub? Dude aint go start Scotland and bench Stern so KND working with a logical team dey but all de rest about a vaps and all dat... eheh...  Rather hopefully we link-men could roll something into Stern and he could do his scramble goal ting that he loves.  Sealy go slot it home if he get it. Latas should see to that because if Latas aint do nothing else we need dem passes. We lookin for a Reyna type appearance from Latas, he aint got to run too much if he can't but give we dem through-balls it might be the defining factor.

P.S. Spann go get man of de match this game. Latas go inspire the Japenese Ronaldhino to do wonders this game around. 

Dwight and Spaan will have big games and surprisingly Ithink Stern too.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2005, 11:49:59 AM »
I think you'll right...Stern look like he starting up front dis rounds with Yorkie. Lord, let us hope for a recovery of form. He will get about 60 minutes before they decide to throw on Sealey. I still tink KND sounding a lil' crazy. Doubt Stern, Yorke and Sealy starting together, but we will see.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2005, 01:44:57 PM »
KND,

If is percocet they giving yuh as pain killers it not supposed to affect yuh ability to think clearly. Yes it might make yuh sleepy and it may affect yuh ability to pee or shit properly. But Oh gorm breds......ease we up a lil bit nah. Its win we looking for!

Stern John is the most prolific striker in TnT recent History put him on the field and see if he cannot give us a goal when we most need it!

Breds is how much goal we needed? Its how much important game he ent deliver. We could even go back as far as the last world cup campaign four years ago starting with the Jamaica match.

We didnt need  important goals in the 6 games thus far or the Gold Cup ent?

If Jones was fit I wasn't even calling Stern back for this squad. History and past performance is just that..........past performance.A striker is only as good as his last game and I  will put my hopes on a man who scoring at will in the MLS or in the same Divison as Stern. I cannot put my hopes right now on a man, who prove to me for the last 20 games or so he ent have it and whos role for his club is to run down the clock by coming on the field in the 90th min.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2005, 02:04:27 PM »
That is real harsh talk about Stern, Touches. I know though that alot comes from the frustration of his underperformance. Have to realize though that he is a certain kind of striker that must have good wing play support and should never be left in isolation, overmarked as the only attacking option. If he can prove that he is a finisher (and not a creator) then mission accomplished. However, he has to be given REAL opportunities to finish, before we right him off

Offline UPRISING

• Sr. Warrior
  • "Justice is what de youths dem need overall..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2005, 02:06:57 PM »
Touches dat is real kicks but yuh know wit Stern attitude, if he oin de bench and it reach 70mins, he boots done off shin guard throw over so..he done for de day.!!!!!

If Beene really talkin dat talk bout he playng de best available strikers (hence Glen not dey) ..den if Jones was fit ..Stern should not get calll..
"...de way dem deal wit Mankind all mih gyal start bawl.."

Offline UPRISING

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2005, 02:13:51 PM »
Dreamer dat is real shit boss...if Stern was trying, den men would not fight him down ...he does not put ANY pressure on the opposing defense .... look at how Jones and Sealey was hustling all over de field ....WORK RATE BOSS!  Like ah man say before ...when Tallest get send off against the US ...we was down to NINE MEN .. because Stern not pulling his weight ...simple football ...if the forwards could pressure the defense into mistakes and we win the ball in our attacking 3rd...the more opportunities we will create ....look at Henry and Rooney!!! dohn make no bad pass in de back because yuh keeper will be pulling de ball out of the net fo sure!!!!!!!!!!  WORK RATE!!!!!!!!! Dis hand on yuh hip shit when de ball en come tuh foot is real kaka-holeness!!!!! the other forwards hungry and want it more than him at this point..STern must be commended for his years of service but I think he has lost some passion for the game hence the WORK RATE OF NIL!!!!!!!!

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2005, 02:28:06 PM »
Correct me if i'm wrong but has anybody ever remembered stern john as a hustle man, running down defenders and making tackles? Not me. His deficencies are becoming more visual due to his lack of scoring but that was when he played with better and younger players around him. a younger latapy, a younger eve, a younger nixon, a more focused dwarkia. a fit carlos edwards, a striker will have a lot more opportunities with a midfield like that behind him as opposed to the one we've had over the last 10 games or so.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2005, 02:29:16 PM »

Uprising,

I agree with the loss of work rate by Stern.

"Kaka-holeness"...Good one.

I would have picked Jones anyday over John for the exact same reasons you mentioned but Jones injury was the saddest loss for this game. So reality check tells me that if air power is to be featured partly somehow, then pick Stern then bring on Sealy as substitute fresh legs over Stern.

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2005, 02:30:07 PM »
...if the forwards could pressure the defense into mistakes and we win the ball in our attacking 3rd...the more opportunities we will create ....look at Henry and Rooney!!! dohn make no bad pass in de back because yuh keeper will be pulling de ball out of the net fo sure!!!!!!!!!! 

You don't even have to look so far, just look at the USA match.  You think if Stern was playing for USA he could have pounced on Dog's poor backpass like Donovan did?  And even if he reach de ball first, within two strides Stern would have been trying to pull Tallest shirt off he back not the other way around.  End result: no red card, no free kick, simple clearance for Tallest and a cuss for Birchall (who wasn't even near the play).  
Boy Dog and Tallest must be thinking if only we had to mark a man like Stern instead of men like Donovan, Ruiz, or even Jones and Glen!

Offline UPRISING

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2005, 02:42:46 PM »
Boy Dog and Tallest must be thinking if only we had to mark a man like Stern instead of men like Donovan, Ruiz, or even Jones and Glen!

Very good point...no way Stern was running down dat 'thru ball' Dog give Donovan...Jones on de other hand outrunning Tallest dey and burying it!!!!!
 Stern just doh want to work for the ball ..and even when he get SITTERS to finish ..well..we know the rest...so he cyar just base he argument on poor service ..de midfield could say ..poor running by the forwards is why they have no confidence playing de ball forward , plus Beene seem lil fraid to tell dem men open it up and attack....

1]; } ?>