April 27, 2024, 12:34:20 AM

Author Topic: Coach Rijsbergen to sue TTFF.  (Read 9387 times)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Coach Rijsbergen to sue TTFF.
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2008, 10:10:52 AM »
Mrs Bounty Killer,

Want to meet me in Newsday to adequately comment on my stories (I hope you read my cricket, golf, swimming, track and field and general sports stories)? Or you want to use the disguise of an internet to act as a journalism critic (as if you have any locus standi or journalistic integrity)? I doh mind criticism but I doh like people who are just idle - noticing a man's stories? Who are you? And what is ur claim 2 fame as a journalist who talks about freedom of speech? I know there is only one Bounty Killer and that is Rodney Price, that goes to show u are a fake in name and nature. What a joke....

Not to get drawn into this... but you might be taking the criticism a bit too personal.  Man on here does throw picong all the time, and journalists are no more immune from the ole talk than anybody else.  I mihself does pelt real lash at Shaun Fuentes (Shaun ah know yuh reading dis...yuh lackey bastard) even doh he have real pardnas on here. 

I say all that to say that everything you say kinda goes without saying, Bounty ent no journalist (from what I know) and has no more standing than the ordinary man to be throwing criticism your way...but guess what, this is a public forum and the internet at that, the greatest leveller of personalities.  Imagine what Manning would have to say if he had to read some of the thing man say about him on here...all now so he 'prophetess' (dai'z what dey calling obeah woman deez days?) saying all kinda prayers on man head, lol

btw.... I too doh quite understand why he considers you a lackey, but say what...

1]; } ?>