March 28, 2024, 12:26:50 PM

Author Topic: The best thing for our Football  (Read 545 times)

Offline ABTrini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
The best thing for our Football
« on: November 13, 2020, 09:15:44 AM »
To put a new spin or to reframe all the hoopla surrounding our football.The adversity our players are facing in times of uncertainty could be the best thing  to motivate them moving forward in my opinion.

Now we could purge all the vile and insidious elements by focusing on progress with a clear sense of purpose.it is this resolve that will  take us through to a new path. A good coach , could use this situation to rally players by:
- creating a compelling vision
- establishing a clear sense of purpose
- instilling a sense of belief
- providing a focus on achievement

There are those within and those from the outside that would relish in our demise  however this is the time to prove our worth to rise above all this distraction and to stand up for the legacy of those who wore the national colours to prove that a minnow could roam among giants in the football world.
undertaking practice sessions now is  the start of this  focus on progress and putting our energies where it ought to be.
 I would even suffice to say that we needed this blow up to show how quickly dreams  hopes and futures could be taken away from you.My message to each player with a desire to represent TnT is that take this as a personal mission to dedicate to the goal of being the best at learning and developing as a player and person for TnT.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The best thing for our Football
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2020, 03:28:41 PM »
 :devil: Alberta that might work in Canada, but bobol country is ah different kettle of fish. I still think yuh right, even if yuh like me .i.e living outside to long, wishing that is how it should normally go.
I know Trinis who was backing and believing in Trump, so go figure.

Offline ABTrini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The best thing for our Football
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2020, 06:02:43 PM »
:devil: Alberta that might work in Canada, but bobol country is ah different kettle of fish. I still think yuh right, even if yuh like me .i.e living outside to long, wishing that is how it should normally go.
I know Trinis who was backing and believing in Trump, so go figure.

Well the one common plague that has hampered our development is the mental approach to the game- I think our players are too fragile- Look at Mexico in our zone- they play with a velocity and endless pressure attack
Jamaica- brings a physicality - Haiti - a desperation never die

I think we still stuck in trying to play  intercolfootball - but always stupising when men mess up instead of marking tackling attacking and defending -
 Now is the right time for our ballers to grow up
Let TFput two three slaps me when they liming onthe field and watching- how yuh play with the ball is important but how yuh play without is critical to getting inopen spaces or tracking yuh man.

1]; } ?>