June 15, 2024, 04:47:51 PM

Author Topic: Brazillian Ronaldo suffers serious injury...again  (Read 12026 times)

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
Re: Brazillian Ronaldo suffers serious injury...again
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2008, 09:47:35 AM »
i starting bets on how uch weigth he wil gain

FIFA can use him n maradonna to be some kinda knee surgery ambassadors, going round to chirren with knee problems
I cyah lie I stunned by your stupidity

Offline slates

• Sr. Warrior
  • Big-up L'Anse Mitan Carenage
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2008, 10:57:44 AM »
My favorite player of all time.

When yuh consider the injuries he's suffered, in his prime, and the fact that through comeback after comeback, injuries persists, I would say it is in his best interest to hang it up now. He is older and his body's ability to recover probably isn't at its peak anymore. He's left his fans with more than enough to cherish. He's left his mark in every facet of the game. God Bless R9.
Toujour Pret!

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2008, 11:01:37 AM »
Ronaldo ruptured a tendon in his right knee during AC Milan's 1-1 draw at home to Livorno on Wednesday and faces nine months on the sidelines, according to Gazetta dello Sport.

AC Milan confirmed the extent of Ronaldo's injury on their website, which he suffered just minutes after entering the fray as a second-half substitute and was taken to hospital.

Gazetta claimed the former three-time world player of the year's career could be over as well.

"It's an injury that could end the career of 'Il Fenomeno'," it said on its website.

"The recovery time is dramatic: from nine months to a year."

Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti refused to call time on Ronaldo's career, though.

"We're all very sorry and worried about what happened to Ronaldo, I don't want to say it's the end of his career because only time can decide whether it is or not," he said.

"From our part all we can do is stand by him and let him recover. Our players all left the stadium in a hurry to go to the hospital to check on his condition, I think that's the right way to stand by a player who's suffering."

"Ronaldo said it was exactly the same thing as last time," said Leonardo, referring to the time when Ronaldo ruptured the tendon in his right knee in November 1999.

Ronaldo underwent an X-ray at hospital and Milan's club doctor Jean-Pierre Messerman later confirmed he had indeed suffered the same injury that inflicted his right knee eight years ago.

Another doctor, Walter Pascale, however, did have some good news for Ronaldo.

"Surgical tenchniques to repair this kind of injury have improved a lot over the last eight years," he said.

"If things go as they should he should get back to his best. However it's difficult at this time to say for how long he will be out."

Ronaldo will go under the knife in Paris on Thursday where he also underwent surgery in 1999.

He fell awkwardly just three minutes after replacing Alberto Gilardino in the second half on Wednesday.
AC Milan's Brazilian forward Ronaldo holds his face while is carried out during their "Serie A" football match AC Milan vs Livorno at San Siro Stadium in Milan. Ronaldo ruptured a tendon in his right knee during AC Milan's 1-1 draw at home to Livorno on Wednesday and faces nine months on the sidelines, according to Gazetta dello Sport.

He was challenging for a ball in the air with Jose Vidigal, although the move resulted in a penalty to Milan which Andrea Pirlo converted to level the scores.

"I heard a horrible sound, like a bang, it was a strange sound," said Livorno goalkeeper Marco Amelia, who was close by when Ronaldo fell to the ground.

The last time Ronaldo suffered the same injury he managed to make his comeback in April 2000 but lasted only seven minutes before reinjuring his knee.

It was 20 months before he made a proper comeback for the 2002 World Cup, during which he finished as top scorer as he guided Brazil to a record fifth triumph.

However Ronaldo is now 31 and his contract at Milan runs out at the end of the season.

He has also been battling an expanding waistline and fitness problems for years and it is doubtful whether or not, having won everything there is to win in football - except the Champions League - he will have the motivation to make a comeback after his 32nd birthday.

I tell all yuh the phenomenon need a bush bath
wet paper could cut that man 

Més que un club.

Offline THETRUFF

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2008, 11:31:04 AM »
The greatest striker/finisher i have ever seen growing up in the 1990's into the 21st century..Ronaldo Luis Nazário de Lima...aka twinkle toes.. Its ironic the brazilian footballer whom i share the famous name with..Jairzinho....discovered Ronaldo way back when he was 14. Those days when he was at PSV and Barcelona especially had to be the most explosive football from a striker i ever saw....Absolutely amazing...absolutely the best.....i am so so sad this has happened....but as we know..the moment he went to Inter....he was getting fouled left right and center....and that was the beginning of the end....this is my footballing icon!! I hope ronaldo can recover...and at least walk properly...that knee..leg.has gone under so much surgery...As for football..hes been playing since 14 in Brazil...i think his legs had enough......get well soon... :'(..

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2008, 11:48:38 AM »
Truff this is not the same knee that was injured before.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2008, 11:49:37 AM »
Boy this is sad... real sad  :-[

Offline RedDevils

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2008, 11:59:38 AM »
Ronaldo ruptured a tendon in his right knee during AC Milan's 1-1 draw at home to Livorno on Wednesday and faces nine months on the sidelines, according to Gazetta dello Sport.

wasn't it his left ???

the last two times he had this injury was his right.
Glory, Glory MANUTD.

Offline THETRUFF

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2008, 01:22:45 PM »
Accept my apologies Peong it is indeed his left knee that got injured...his right knee was injured when he was at Inter in 1999/2000...The moment is just to sad i didnt make sure to get my facts correct before posting....nevertheless...its a sad sad event for all of football.... :'(  :'(

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2008, 01:31:15 PM »
naldo go come back.

i doh think milan go renew he contract.

i suspect the nex nando sighting to be in one of the following:
- european big league middle-table side
- brazil
- middle east
- MLS
- aussie a-league

Offline bigwrig

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2008, 01:51:15 PM »
In de Real Madrid movie they interviewed him about d injury he got to his right knee all those years ago and he said he was the first player to have that specific type of injury....and now on d left knee dread...Real bad lucky oui

I wonder if d cause for his knee injuries is how he does be running n cuttin on dem defenders so much.

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2008, 02:17:55 PM »
Gunner Stunner is a rel jackass I must say...Ronaldo is greater than any player that ever play for Arsenal I could tell you that...His weight gain was down to the fact that he had a tryroid problem because he was still bustin the net and faster than plenty players ...which they treat now....And the thing is two of the great players name you call...Why allyuh jumbie doesn't stay in allyuh hole boy? steups...There always have to be some asshole eh ...Good thing I not seein you in real because I mighta hit yuh for being so stupid...

sorry you have your knickers in twist on valentines days ma'am

did i even mention that he was shit or compared him to ANY other player present or past???

no, i made comments on his weight and knee injuries.

now run along and enjoy yuh self

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2008, 04:49:14 PM »
Gunner Stunner is a rel jackass I must say...Ronaldo is greater than any player that ever play for Arsenal I could tell you that...His weight gain was down to the fact that he had a tryroid problem because he was still bustin the net and faster than plenty players ...which they treat now....And the thing is two of the great players name you call...Why allyuh jumbie doesn't stay in allyuh hole boy? steups...There always have to be some asshole eh ...Good thing I not seein you in real because I mighta hit yuh for being so stupid...

did i even mention that he was shit or compared him to ANY other player present or past???

Bring yuh gyul and I will run along and enjoy myself

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2008, 11:29:26 AM »
Ronaldo certain of place among Brazil's heroes despite the knocks and scandals
James Lawton - The Independent

There was a time when nothing seemed beyond the powers of the brilliant stripling but then when the cruel times came he was always quick to say, "a Brazilian football player knows from the start that he will live many days in the shadows because so much is expected of him. But he always has the dream."

Ronaldo's turned into a nightmare, at least on the field, some time ago and a flight to France this week at the age of 31 for a third major operation on a ruptured knee was not expected to bring more than a flicker of hope, Still, what a dream it was.

It is also true that even though the last few years have made a parody of that sinuous young superstar – a future three-time winner of Fifa's world player of the year award – and his move last year from Real Madrid to Milan, where he had been a football god in the blue and black of Internazionale, was mostly greeted with scorn by the supporters of his new club, the ageing Ronaldo can always keep the chill out of his well-upholstered bones with one undying fact.

It is that on a night of soft summer rain in Yokohama in 2002 he answered, for all time, the question that had dogged his steps from a shanty town in Rio.

It was re-presented on the eve of the match that would define his career by a leading Brazilian commentator, who said, "Look at him, when he moves on goal he is like a beautiful thoroughbred, but we must still wonder if he is made of glass"

That summer he was of more substantial material. He scored eight goals as Brazil won their fifth World Cup, with the seventh and eighth strikes coming in the final against Germany. Like so much of Brazilian football, it was a triumph which had an almost eerily spiritual content.

On the eve of the tournament – and four years after his dismayed countrymen watched him do no more than go through the motions in another final against France in Paris – he gave an interview to Brazilian TV which was to be kept under wraps until the day of the final. Ronaldo declared, "My name is Ronaldo Luis Nazario de Lima. I am 25 years old and I want you all to know on the day of 30th of June Brazil will win the World Cup."

It was not a vintage tournament and for much of it Ronaldo's goals seemed to be doing not much more than delaying a slide into mediocrity, but in the end only the meanest soul could question the degree of personal redemption.

Ronaldo was candid about the degree of his torment after the catastrophe of the Paris final, when he suffered a fit the night before and many felt had been included in the team, which lost 3-0 to France, at the last minute only because of the pressure of sponsors Nike. An insider rejected the theory but still painted a bleak picture of the Brazil dressing room, saying, "It was just panic.

"Mario Zagallo [the coach] said 'Ronaldo is Ronaldo, if he wants to play he plays'. Unfortunately he was nothing like Ronaldo and the decision left the captain Dunga crazy. No one could concentrate. The World Cup was lost before the first kick."

Before carrying Brazil to victory in Japan, Ronaldo said, "I feel I have been through the bad years, the pain and the operations and all the misery, and that maybe God has decided it is time to smile on me again. The game is easy again. I feel like I did before the trouble in Paris. That was terrible. I didn't know what was happening to me when I went through the body scan. It was an unimaginable nightmare. The doctor said there was nothing wrong with me. So I said, 'I must play – what would the Brazilian people say if I didn't and they heard what the doctor said'."

God did smile on Ronaldo, but only briefly. In Germany two years ago the president of Brazil, Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva, observed the portly star in the team's Black Forest training camp and said, much to the player's anger, "Isn't Ronaldo fat." He was indeed, and as his team-mate Ronaldinho brought equal concern with his mediocre form and apparently indifferent attitude, there were times when they looked like football's oddest couple. Ronaldinho, in his blue bandana, moped through training sessions, while Ronaldo resembled most a reluctant heavyweight in his first week of training camp.

Yet Ronaldo scored three goals as the world waited for Brazil to fire and the last one, against Ghana on an overcast afternoon in Dortmund, carried him beyond Gerd "Der Bomber" Muller to the record-breaking mark of 15 in World Cup finals.

So why, when the Milan coach, Carlos Ancelotti, this week spoke of his "concern and sadness", was there such a sense of lost opportunity, of a certain hollowness that went beyond the mere injury crisis of a time-expired superstar? Maybe it was because Ronaldo had promised so much when he burst upon European football with a relentless stream of goals for PSV Eindhoven and Barcelona and that when, after Real Madrid signed him after his triumph in the Far East for Ł30m, he became part of a circus and not a team that had flourished so promisingly with the arrival of Zinedine Zidane. Sir Bobby Robson, then in charge of Barça, had marvelled at the power and the facility of the young Brazilian when he arrived in Catalonia in 1996. "There is nothing beyond the limits of this boy," he said.

For some Ronaldo will always be seen as the Super Nova that trailed off course. It is maybe a harsh assessment when you consider the degree of his injury problems but his days as a bloated galactico in Spain and the jeers which greeted his return to San Siro will surely always colour the memory of a player who once bestrode football without a challenge. However, he will always have the days when he stepped so far beyond the shadows and became, like Pele and Garrincha, a hero of Brazil. How many footballers, after all, would die for such an epitaph?

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2008, 01:44:07 PM »
now dey sayin de man was juicin like marion and roger clemens oui  :P

http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/186089,brazil-doctor-fired-after-accusing-psv-eindhoven-over-ronaldo-injury.html

Posted : Fri, 15 Feb 2008 17:08:05 GMT

Rio de Janeiro - Bernardo Santi was fired Friday by the Brazilian Football Confederation (CBF) from his post as the CBF's anti-doping controls coordinator in Sao Paulo, after accusing PSV Eindhoven of having given Ronaldo anabolic steroids that provoked his injuries. In an interview that the daily Folha de Sao Paulo published Friday, the doctor had said that PSV Eindhoven - who signed Ronaldo in 1994, long before he turned 18 - included anabolic steroids in the striker's physical training programme. Ronaldo then developed muscles incompatible with his knee's bone structure, Santi said.

"The CBF considered inappropriate his comments on a player who is going through such a delicate time," CBF spokesman Rodrigo Paiva told Brazilian sports news website UOL Esporte.

In the interview, Santi had pointed directly at the Dutch club.

"I spoke to colleagues in Holland who know people at PSV. I did not get to talk to PSV doctors. They gave supplements to Ronaldo, who was very short, and among those supplements they included some anabolic substances which could make him grow a bit more," the doctor said.

Santi added that he was convinced that the process was responsible for the injuries that Ronaldo is facing.

"It is a consequence of having grown beyond what his muscles were prepared to grow," the doctor insisted.

He added that in Ronaldo's case the effects of anabolic steroids were particularly harmful because he took them when he was still a teenager.

"He gained muscle mass very fast, when he still had not reached maturity. The bill for the use of steroids shows up long term, 10, 15 or 20 years later," Santi noted.

Former Brazil star Socrates, now a sports medicine expert, said that Ronaldo's problems are a result of the "abuse" he suffered in his career.

"This was a pre-announced injury," the "Doctor" said.

Socrates did not explicitly mention the suspicion that anabolic steroids were used while Ronaldo was at PSV, but he criticized "the marketing exploitation that high-level sportsmen suffer in their careers."

"There is a difference between Ronaldo's muscle mass and the tendons on his knee. We have all seen Ronaldo grow too fast at the start of his career. That destroyed his knees forever," Socrates said.

Ronaldo, 31 and currently at AC Milan, underwent surgery Thursday in Paris to repair a complete tear of the rotula tendon on his left knee, and he is expected to remain off the pitch for at least nine months.

The striker already underwent surgery for a similar injury on his right knee in 2000.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 01:46:02 PM by Dutty »
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2008, 11:25:37 AM »

Bring yuh gyul and I will run along and enjoy myself

not even rising to your limited abilities to have a discussion on a forum

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2008, 11:38:05 AM »
 GunnerStunner...you being an insensitive asshole about one of the greatest footballers who ever touched a ball not mention a guy who does humanitarian work...Its a delicate situation and we talking about someone's health...Nobody wants to see this happen..You had to come ..................................asshole

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2008, 06:09:19 AM »
why you doh haul yuh sensitive ass off to a HRT program???

yuh ever think that for every ronaldo out ther with a "career ending" injury there arent thousnads of youngsters who end before they even get a chance at a pro career????

dont you think ronaldo as one of the best players ever to grace football and the worldcup (most scored) would be positive for those in similar situations?

the weight thing is a lil picong, but you acting like you are ronaldos emotional guardian

by the way you saying ronaldo is better than thierry or bergkamp?

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2008, 08:08:34 AM »

yep. he's a higher level than those two. Ronaldo is the kind who got compared to Pele and Diego when he was at his best. As superb as both Thierry and Berkamp are, Ronaldo was just plain scary. You probably need to watch him before 2004 to see what I mean. I not going to go through everything he did. I eh go fight down someone who like players of henry or berkamp caliber better than Ronaldo. But in my opinion, them fellas only comparable to Ronaldo, after the Ronaldo start to fall off a little...and comparable maybe only at club level really. But they all belong in the highest level of 'world class'

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2008, 08:20:16 AM »

You not serious right?

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2008, 08:22:56 AM »

abso-f**king-lutely....

Pre-injury Ronaldo (PSV, Barcelona & early Inter-Milan career) was in a class by himself....
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 08:26:39 AM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2008, 08:30:06 AM »
results wise yes, (not by anymeans belittleing the man skills)
but ronaldo thierry bergkamp would make my world eleven anytime of players from the 90's to present

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2008, 08:39:47 AM »
but ronaldo thierry bergkamp would make my world eleven anytime of players from the 90's to present

dont even make sense arguing your position cause u talking with a very obvious bias towards arsenal..

You're comparing ronaldo, one of the best talents brazil has ever produced, with bergkamp who whilst being a very good player who had an excellent career, does not even fall into the echelon of greats that Ronaldo belongs to..

Is up to you to keep that red and white wool over yuh eyes, but it ent have no place in an objective discussion..

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 20, 2008, 09:16:06 AM »

lol GunnerStunner
"Results-wise" hahaha
Henry and Bergkamp are a step below Ronaldo.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 20, 2008, 09:58:42 AM »
Let me see Henry and Bergkamp Champions League medal? Let me see henry and berkgamp world cup golden boots?
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 20, 2008, 10:34:24 AM »

dont even make sense arguing your position cause u talking with a very obvious bias towards arsenal..

You're comparing ronaldo, one of the best talents brazil has ever produced, with bergkamp who whilst being a very good player who had an excellent career, does not even fall into the echelon of greats that Ronaldo belongs to..

Is up to you to keep that red and white wool over yuh eyes, but it ent have no place in an objective discussion..

bear with me, not every great player is a prolific goal scorer, pele scored more than maradonna does that reduce maradonnas tallents? maldini fantastic player few goals does that reduce his tallent, seriously look at the whoel picture not goals and medals, because it takes w whoel damn team, brazil had to be strong everywhere else to give ronaldo the space time plays to get the goals, put ronaldo in a local side sure he will score but the side will stil collect a hat full in return.

all the great players as on the same level field not on some individual ranking, head to head mateirial and tangible results n prizes migth be used to quantify and qualify who gets the nod ahead, but greatness is greatness

you will tell me george best isn't great cus he have no world cup medals? or top scorer?

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 20, 2008, 11:05:22 AM »
Let me see Henry and Bergkamp Champions League medal? Let me see henry and berkgamp world cup golden boots?

Spidey..doh set yuhself up. Ronaldo was never in a Champion's League winning side. But I agree..he on another level. One of the all time greats
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 11:08:14 AM by Filho »

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 20, 2008, 11:32:33 AM »

bear with me, not every great player is a prolific goal scorer, pele scored more than maradonna does that reduce maradonnas tallents? maldini fantastic player few goals does that reduce his tallent, seriously look at the whoel picture not goals and medals, because it takes w whoel damn team, brazil had to be strong everywhere else to give ronaldo the space time plays to get the goals, put ronaldo in a local side sure he will score but the side will stil collect a hat full in return.

all the great players as on the same level field not on some individual ranking, head to head mateirial and tangible results n prizes migth be used to quantify and qualify who gets the nod ahead, but greatness is greatness

you will tell me george best isn't great cus he have no world cup medals? or top scorer?

Well let me tell you something...I think it harder to shine in a team of stars and Ronaldo do that...Look even Capello say Ronaldo is the best he ever coached...Zidane say he is the best he played with...gunnerstunner...who are you to say Ronaldo is not a great? ...If someone put Ronaldo, Pele and Maradona in the same sentence you can't even fault them...The Greatest Forward the world has seen and you comparing him to Henry ....Henry!!!??? ... When Ronaldo playin for Milan you does witness a certain inspiration on the entire team and he there for a 1 year....Henry gone Barca and doh even have that effect...He is a mouse there where he doh have little boys behind him....not taking anything away from Henry but he is not on the same level...in fact Henry is taking credibility from the BPL because he was one of the best in that league and he come to La Liga(which Ronaldo effortlessly dominated) and cyah make a note....The thing about Ronaldo is that it is so natural and instinctive....GunnerStunner I hope you are not Trini nah because you making me rel shame with that shit yuh talking...Filho I believe spideybuff was trying to show that those guys although being good players doh really have no setta medals to set them apart...to my knowledge Bergkamp did win UEFA with Ajax....not sure.....gunnerstunner...look at it this way....when Ronaldo was playing these fellas had nothing to win and they were good players...but Ronaldo take all the personal accolades...up to now Henry int  get a Euro player of the Year or World player of the year.... Ronaldo will always be the best for me....Just imagine men like Pato and Benzema idolize and study Ronaldo...Benzema actually confess to studying the man DVD's...who was Henry understudy again? Theo Walcott :rotfl:

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 20, 2008, 12:58:39 PM »
Filho I believe spideybuff was trying to show that those guys although being good players doh really have no setta medals to set them apart...

steeups. ponnoxx. u cyah be trying dat  :devil:

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 20, 2008, 01:04:40 PM »
Spidey..doh set yuhself up. Ronaldo was never in a Champion's League winning side. But I agree..he on another level. One of the all time greats

Yeah after i write i realise...lol...then u see me fishing for reasons cause first i put a world cup winning side, then i remember France 98.  :rotfl: :-[

Lol...u make me out.

You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 20, 2008, 01:18:48 PM »
ponnox like a typical trini yuh take things outta context or misinterpret

from the start i never said ronaldo was shite, never, who knows what his career stats migth have been had he not suffered injuries like he has.

but to be amongst the greats i will still say there is no greatest, (big fan of pele, but i doh like maradonnas on and offfield antics) maybe there is still to come a micheal jordan of football one who surpases all others before and the world awaits...the other ronaldo might just might do that, but in todays game you have to be a child star and deliver for the rest of your career.

do not cry down thierry, do not cry down bergkamp, as the pros i garantee these guys rank in their greatest list

still waiting on a manu fan to back me up on george best or are your manu backing days limited to ferguson era?

1]; } ?>