April 26, 2024, 03:03:12 PM

Author Topic: what i say goes!!!!!  (Read 2018 times)

Offline bajanscout

• bajanscout
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
what i say goes!!!!!
« on: February 19, 2008, 08:09:55 PM »
remember everybody was telling me dog and tall man and everybody else retire and i was a fool for calling them back? so i wonder who alyuh  rooting for to come back, calling mi all kinda name look at alyuh now lol...soon we go be calling for a goalie after jamaica give we 4 and england give we 6.so i guess my scouting for talent has come to a rest cause all dem shit hounds toussant and trent and all dem fools in d goalcup, i hope alyuh see dem idiots aint no good ......Troy Marquis for my goalie ,Marqvin oliver in midfield ,tall man and dog plzzzzz come back upfront we good ....
bajanscout

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: what i say goes!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 08:41:29 PM »
If we get Troy Marquis we doh need Talles or Dog.

d_#1Trinba

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2008, 09:05:44 PM »
we used to take 6 now we give 1
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 09:07:25 PM by d_#1Trinba »

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2008, 10:16:16 PM »
remember everybody was telling me dog and tall man and everybody else retire and i was a fool for calling them back? so i wonder who alyuh rooting for to come back, calling mi all kinda name look at alyuh now lol...soon we go be calling for a goalie after jamaica give we 4 and england give we 6.so i guess my scouting for talent has come to a rest cause all dem shit hounds toussant and trent and all dem fools in d goalcup, i hope alyuh see dem idiots aint no good ......Troy Marquis for my goalie ,Marqvin oliver in midfield ,tall man and dog plzzzzz come back upfront we good ....
Son...dem fellas do you someting personal ah what?...refrain from dem kinda name calling of we warriors on de forum please.....keep it respectful still broddah.......yuh point will be taken a lil better

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2008, 10:23:24 PM »
we used to take 6 now we give 1

:rotfl: :rotfl: Play yuhself Trinba!
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2008, 10:30:05 PM »
who is this troy marquis?
he in college in foreign?
never heard of him

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2008, 11:18:48 PM »
remember everybody was telling me dog and tall man and everybody else retire and i was a fool for calling them back? so i wonder who alyuh rooting for to come back, calling mi all kinda name look at alyuh now lol...soon we go be calling for a goalie after jamaica give we 4 and england give we 6.so i guess my scouting for talent has come to a rest cause all dem shit hounds toussant and trent and all dem fools in d goalcup, i hope alyuh see dem idiots aint no good ......Troy Marquis for my goalie ,Marqvin oliver in midfield ,tall man and dog plzzzzz come back upfront we good ....
Son...dem fellas do you someting personal ah what?...refrain from dem kinda name calling of we warriors on de forum please.....keep it respectful still broddah.......yuh point will be taken a lil better

oh im sorry... i sincerely didnt understand that what 'you' say GOES...

terribly sorry, really... should i be doing something in particular? running errands for you, or wait... perhaps simply gleefully subjecting myself to your elite footballing genius?

pfffft!

Kiffysmooth, sorry padnah, yuh come rel mature and calm dey, buh i cyah reflect dat nuh... dis man is an ass, callin back tallest and dog wont help a thing, we hadda groom the future no matter how shitty they are or arnt...

havin dog and tallest each fillin ah spot on de squad would be like one step forward and two steps back, marvin oliver is extremely skilled buh international level i just dont think he has the physical intensity to really make an impact.

oh and until i've heard about this boy bein ah good keeper, or ever be so lucky to see him make a real save or hell, if I EVER ACTUALLY hear about someone ELSE other than YOU acknowledging his mere existence...

ill stick with clayton who has broken keeping RECORDS at his club continuously throughout the year, proping them up with enough clean sheets to get promoted once again it would seem, and or jan michael, who is young, but keeping at a decent team and learning fast.... i doh even know if dis Troy Marquis boy is real so please dont try to come with any shit.

Cuz what it wound like yuh really tryin tu hsay is some like, oh us sorry fools that dont believe that TROY MARQUIS aka "the second comming of the messiah in goalie form" is worthy of wearing the national outfit.

and i dunno if you are a total peice of regurgitated donkey mess, but commin out like a total sour arrogant asshole with a thread entitled "what i say goes!!!!!" isnt gunna get your opinion respected by anyone and it isnt gunna make anyone sorry they doubted you even though, i dont see why anything you've said has actually been relevant simply cuz the team has bin playin shit as if your allstar team of total unknowns, old men (absolutely no disrespect to dog and or tallest im eternally in your dept) and perhaps one understandable spectulant being oliver would have done better?

stewps, you good eh.

well i say, what YOU say... can go to hell.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2008, 06:33:16 AM »
come on fellas from the Subject alone yuh hadda know this is one of those threads designed to jus get a rise out of allyuh, not to actually spark discussion.
doh fall for the trap nah man.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2008, 07:36:25 AM »
NEXT
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline bajanscout

• bajanscout
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2008, 04:41:59 PM »
watch and see na alyuh go be begging for these players to come back some of them already getting call back inn
bajanscout

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2008, 05:42:49 PM »
watch and see na alyuh go be begging for these players to come back some of them already getting call back inn

ill make ah rounds by peaks tomorrow morn tuh buy ah pack ah razor blades and ill make sure my wrists are ready for the agony to come.

for now the guilt that keeps me up at night will have to do until our team crumbles without troy marquis.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2008, 05:50:43 AM »

ill make ah rounds by peaks tomorrow morn tuh buy ah pack ah razor blades and ill make sure my wrists are ready for the agony to come.

for now the guilt that keeps me up at night will have to do until our team crumbles without troy marquis.

oooohhhh guuuddd!!!...... :rotfl: :rotfl:
Ah love it!!...(copyright Andre Samuel)
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

1]; } ?>