April 17, 2024, 10:12:23 PM

Author Topic: New Sunderland forum  (Read 2933 times)

Offline Cartman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
New Sunderland forum
« on: February 21, 2008, 02:33:06 PM »
Don't know if any of you are aware or even interested  ;D but there is a new Sunderland forum at www.blackcatchat.net

It is really easy going and not at bitchy as the SMB, you can swear and everything, anything goes really  :angel:

If any of you do join put me down as a referer as I get credits to use in the games section of the site  8)

It is very much in it's infancy at the moment and at any one time there is only around 40 people on it but we are a nice family  :beermug:

You will be welcomed with open arms
Roy Keane's Red & White Army

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: New Sunderland forum
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 06:17:03 PM »
Yes cartman big respect. i visit the pure football forum every day and it will be nice to get additional info on the club. BTW have you heard anything new on carlos?                    positive.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Cartman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 12:40:19 AM »
Yes cartman big respect. i visit the pure football forum every day and it will be nice to get additional info on the club. BTW have you heard anything new on carlos?                    positive.

Last I heard the club had Carlos in an oxygen tent to speed up his recovery, he may be fit a week or 2 hopefully. He has been so unlucky this season

Offline Cartman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2008, 01:07:53 AM »

Hey Just Cool....cool name by the way, the new forum I am talking about is not the PF one you talk about, this one has no links to the SMB at all.

It has only been around since January and we have nearly 800 members already, if you fancy a look visit

www.blackcatchat.net

You can get away with murder on the site mate and the mods are so relaxed  ;D

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2008, 01:36:20 AM »
As if I'm not idle enough during the workday, lol

I'll check it out...won't promise you I'll sign up just yet though  ;D
« Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 03:21:14 AM by Bake n Shark »

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
  • Lifes a bitch, then you marry one
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2008, 01:38:40 AM »

Its looking likely he might have some involvement in Derby next week, that seems the vibes anyway

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2008, 01:59:12 AM »

Hey Just Cool....cool name by the way, the new forum I am talking about is not the PF one you talk about, this one has no links to the SMB at all.

It has only been around since January and we have nearly 800 members already, if you fancy a look visit

www.blackcatchat.net

You can get away with murder on the site mate and the mods are so relaxed  ;D
Thanx cartman, i will visit.      positive.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2008, 02:06:04 AM »

Its looking likely he might have some involvement in Derby next week, that seems the vibes anyway
I hope sunlun stays in the prem, i've grown to love this team , not BC of our boys, but the heart you've shown in the last two campaigns, from the CCC to the EPL. i think roy keane is a gutsy manager who's just been extremly unlucky this outing with injuries. i hope carlos gets well enough to play when he's totally ready, he still has half a season to prove he belongs there. ( in the prem).                                   positive.

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
  • Lifes a bitch, then you marry one
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2008, 02:49:29 AM »

I hope sunlun stays in the prem, i've grown to love this team , not BC of our boys, but the heart you've shown in the last two campaigns, from the CCC to the EPL. i think roy keane is a gutsy manager who's just been extremly unlucky this outing with injuries. i hope carlos gets well enough to play when he's totally ready, he still has half a season to prove he belongs there. ( in the prem).                                   positive.

Only 12 Games left, its a real scramble at the bottom, it wont need that many points to survive this season 3 wins a a couple of draws should be enough unless all of them start winning.  It would be a nice change to get the full team out for the last 10 or so games Carlos KR and AR in mf should see them create a lot more chances and KJ score a few more goals.  Not had the luckiest season this year on injuries, the players have done well considering the team we have had to field for most of the season.  Squeaky bum time.

Offline Cartman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2008, 06:44:34 AM »

You should try to get to a game at the Stadium of light just top experience the atmosphere, we are the loudest fans in the Premier league and back our team even when we are losing....unlike Newcastle  ;D

Carlos should be fit soon but imagine how well we could have done if Carlos, Yorkie and Keiran Richardson had been available all season, mid table easy imo

Offline Sandboy

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2008, 07:27:06 AM »
Cartman you tart  ;)
every time I see you falling I get down on my knees and pray

Offline Cartman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile