April 26, 2024, 06:43:33 PM

Author Topic: The 'NEXT' flic  (Read 1575 times)

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The 'NEXT' flic
« on: February 21, 2008, 09:29:44 PM »
I just finish watching Next the movie with Nicholas Cage, Julianne Moore and Jessica Biel. Boss movie who eh see it run to block Buster or Netflix quick. This movie bad bad bad.

Leh me give you an idea of the flick. Nic Cage playing a magician who have the ability to see the future, only 2 mins ahead of time. Then he hook up with a ting(Jessica Biel) to run across California to escape the FBI(Julianne Moore) as they tryiing to nab him to lead them to some deviants who have a mission to destory l.a. The problem for them is that he could see when they coming ahead of time and always escapes before they arrive. I eh lying this flick is the best that come out in 2007 Nicholas Cage was spectacular.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 06:23:41 AM by pass(10trini) »
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The 'NEXT' flic
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008, 11:47:29 AM »
To me...he does act the exact way in all he movies....but ah go check it de flim
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 12:09:35 PM »
cage not starrin in de new indiana jones film?
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2008, 01:08:47 PM »
cage not starrin in de new indiana jones film?

It doesn't seem so., I just checked the movie site and it say Harrison Ford starring.
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline noname

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2008, 05:04:43 PM »
I just finish watching Next the movie with Nicholas Cage, Julianne Moore and Jessica Biel. Boss movie who eh see it run to block Buster or Netflix quick. This movie bad bad bad.

Leh me give you an idea of the flick. Nic Cage playing a magician who have the ability to see the future, only 2 mins ahead of time. Then he hook up with a ting(Jessica Biel) to run across California to escape the FBI(Julianne Moore) as they tryiing to nab him to lead them to some deviants who have a mission to destory l.a. The problem for them is that he could see when they coming ahead of time and always escapes before they arrive. I eh lying this flick is the best that come out in 2007 Nicholas Cage was spectacular.

boss we go have to agree to disagree....that movie was hot mess. I wouldnt recommend seeing it unless you want to see some of Biel forms.

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2008, 05:59:01 PM »

boss we go have to agree to disagree....that movie was hot mess. I wouldnt recommend seeing it unless you want to see some of Biel forms.
[/quote

/quote]

Disagree we definitely will. If you is a Sci Fi nut like me yuh go enjoy it. If you is a drama man it doh have much for you with that movie. But action wise it have real action. ;D

You probably thought the first Matrix was a mess right. ;D
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 06:03:01 PM by pass(10trini) »
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

1]; } ?>