April 28, 2024, 10:07:58 AM

Author Topic: Portsmouth v Sunderland  (Read 5354 times)

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Re: Portsmouth v Sunderland
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2008, 10:50:40 AM »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2008, 11:14:16 AM »
I am sorry mate but you are talking bollocks, Yorke is coming back from a bad calf injury and is not 100% fit, also this season he has really struggled to make any impact as his legs have gone. He gives the ball away more than anyone else in the team as he needs more time on the ball.

As for Jones moving to another club to save his reputation....well that does not make any sense as his rep has never been higher since joining Sunderland.

The best passer of the ball is not Yorke anyway, I would say it's either Richardson or Reid. However I do agree that Jones needs support up front as playing a lone striker is ineffective without midfield players like Richardson bursting forward.....Keane an asshole, I bet you wouldn't say it to his face 8)

Yes Cartman, but you are talking to a guy who believes that Brazil is a team of shithounds ::)
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2008, 11:38:14 AM »
Another disappointing result

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2008, 01:06:04 PM »
Just Cool i must say i like your last Post, it's also my view on the players related to it.Having said that i must say what makes the difference between players is when they can make a difference on a team,if we look at good forwards they are guys that will find a way to score under any conditions,if they can't will create opportunities for others to score but at the end of the day if you not scoring it's a problem,they score important goals,they score in the big games when it matters most,it have a lot of good forwards in the EPL we can say if they had the support could be better than Drogba,Rooney etc etc look at guys like Robbie Keane,Berbatov,Benjani etc they does still find a way to score regardless of their condition,Coaches directs the team and tells you what they want,players have to respond to what ever is asked of them and not the other way around.
          Any time Sunderland wins Keane is a boss and starts to talk up the team, that i think puts more pressure on his players/KJ,a lot of these guys we trying to compare KJ with are proven veterans,we only destroying him when we do that,Keane and them should know better than that,where else have KJ played besides the EPL,Drogba and them played all over the place and everybody wants them,what also indicates you are a top player is the bucks clubs dish out for you not what Keane and them say,nobody here wants success for KJ more than me because that's my Godson but if we not carefull we going to distroy him.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2008, 02:56:52 PM »
I really like Just Cool and Coops statements... all these comparisons and analogies... about KJ but we all must remember, how long has kJ been playing in the premiership... I think given the length he's played, I think that he's done a great job  ;)

1]; } ?>