April 25, 2024, 06:00:19 AM

Author Topic: Nastiest players to ever kick ah ball!  (Read 10482 times)

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
Re: Nastiest players to ever kick ah ball!
« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2008, 08:10:03 AM »
The topic is "nastiest players to ever kick a ball"

Materazzi uses dirty tricks off the ball to get in players heads and gain an advantage (unless you believe that maligning an opponents family is sportmanlike conduct)

Even without kicking a ball that is nasty play so analyzing tackles and placing judgements is moot.

He is a nasty player.

I disagree with plenty names on this list because they are more hard or aggressive than nasty but Materazzi is not on them.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Benchwarmer

• Sr. Warrior
  • Trini to the bone...Dutch till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 03, 2008, 07:37:42 PM »
The topic is "nastiest players to ever kick a ball"

Materazzi uses dirty tricks off the ball to get in players heads and gain an advantage (unless you believe that maligning an opponents family is sportmanlike conduct)

Even without kicking a ball that is nasty play so analyzing tackles and placing judgements is moot.

He is a nasty player.

I disagree with plenty names on this list because they are more hard or aggressive than nasty but Materazzi is not on them.

well.. it really hard to disagree with that.. good point. But what if you consider that smart rather than nasty. If i tell you something that take you out of your game, i wining without even kicking you. PPL is give ppl talk on the football field all the time...but you did raise a good point.

giggsy11

« Reply #62 on: March 03, 2008, 07:59:51 PM »
You want nasty- Roy Keane! Vindictive, hot headed , no respect for reputation and takes no prisioners. Injured him self trying to take out a man!

Offline Benchwarmer

• Sr. Warrior
  • Trini to the bone...Dutch till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 03, 2008, 09:31:57 PM »
You want nasty- Roy Keane! Vindictive, hot headed , no respect for reputation and takes no prisioners. Injured him self trying to take out a man!
a surprised.... A Man U fan say that.. i was sure you would have called him Passionate.. or a warrior...

giggsy11

« Reply #64 on: March 03, 2008, 09:41:28 PM »
a surprised.... A Man U fan say that.. i was sure you would have called him Passionate.. or a warrior...

Ah, no, I called him what you are responding to! What is so hard to understand about that or do you need for me to write again for you to understand?

1]; } ?>