March 28, 2024, 07:32:55 AM

Author Topic: Nastiest players to ever kick ah ball!  (Read 10414 times)

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Nastiest players to ever kick ah ball!
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2008, 12:37:34 PM »
Diego Simeone

what is spanish for c**t?

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2008, 12:42:43 PM »
any argentinitian or italian

heinze tackles with he han in yuh face

toti nah-ha-stuh-hee

vierra

keane

neil razor ruddock

winterburn

dixon

keown

cygan

alex

carvlaho

cole

pearce

schumacher (germany goal keeper knock out ah man in ah world cup in ah one on one, man lost teeth n thing)

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2008, 12:46:21 PM »
Diego Simeone

what is spanish for c**t?

depend on the country. i like "chocha".

Offline jaden

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2008, 01:22:23 PM »
hard tackling Franco Baresi
mistakes are stepping stones to success

Offline ttcom

• Hero Warrior
  • us/trini/jamaican
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2008, 01:53:38 PM »
John Patrick McEnroe

Ooh, Not a soccer player

Gentile

Battle of santiago players
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Santiago

Battle of Berne

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Berne
Stupidity is an elemental force for which no earthquake is a match."
-Karl Kraus

giggsy11

« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2008, 02:01:22 PM »
Uli Steliker- german machine!

Offline scooby

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2008, 06:23:29 PM »
anthony fernand, sponer, len lafaray.............ask coops that`s his team mates

Offline Diambars

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2008, 08:49:41 PM »
Ah think Deco is one of the dirtiest today.

explain?!?!?

Not sure what to tell yuh here ... the topic is "nastiest players".  All I could say is you need to watch him closely, and take notice how often he does kick players.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 29, 2008, 01:32:17 AM »
 The nastiest I saw in a game was Brazil vs Holland WC semis (well in was like the semi-final)

The Brazilian captain (he was captain before this game ) Pereira tackle Neeskens on the top of the box and the ref blow for a foul , Pereira turn around and in full view the world put down a stamp on the man ankle , then start to walk off the pitch before the ref pull out the red card.

The match stats.

Holland-Brazil 2-0
1-0 Neeskens 50', 2-0 Cruyff 65'. Referee: Tschenscher (West Germany). Sent-off: 84' Luís Pereira. Attendance: 52.500 (Dortmund, Westfalenstadion).
Holland: Jongbloed - Suurbier, Haan, Rijsbergen, Krol - Jansen, Neeskens (84 Israël), Van Hanegem, Rep* - Cruyff (captain), Rensenbrink (67' De Jong). - Coach: Michels.
Brazil: Leão - Zé Maria*, Luís Pereira*, Marinho Peres (captain), Marinho Chagas - César Carpegiani, Rivelino, Dirceu II, Valdomiro - Jairzinho, Paulo César Caju (62' Mirandinha). - FK Zagalo. (3.07.74, 19:30)
Cruyff: 1 goals+1 assist.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 29, 2008, 05:55:48 AM »
Ah think Deco is one of the dirtiest today.

explain?!?!?

Not sure what to tell yuh here ... the topic is "nastiest players".  All I could say is you need to watch him closely, and take notice how often he does kick players.

yeah..but Deco tackles niggly. IS one setta mistime tackles and little trips. When Deco foul ah man he eh getting stretcher off and frighten to bounce up de Portuguese de next rounds. And Deco spends half the game getting kicked and rolling about on the ground crying himself. If that is what you calling nasty then Deco does not compare to men like Scholes or Gerrard who contstantly fouling the opposition..especially Scholes who can't tackle for sh** ;D. We talking bout men who like to hit yuh hard and yuh eh really want to bounce dem up on de pitch after they leave their mark. I'm guessing Deco doh intimidate nobody...and men like Marquez and Milito much nastier than Deco. By the way..nobody eh mention the Dane, Poulson from Sevilla...probably the nastiest, most hated of the modern day players..Totti spit in his face in Euro 2004 after he couldn't take it anymore. There is a video of him on youtube kicking lumps out of Kaka in the CL either last year or 2 years ago. Was the fella who punched a Swede (or was it a Norwegian?) during the last minute of a Euro 2008 qualifier just when Denmark had levelled the game 3-3 and got a red card and condeded a penalty...Poulson not cool at all

Offline Trevor

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 29, 2008, 10:53:34 AM »
The defensive units of the T&T Army teams from the 1970s were brutal.  Players like Philbert Prince, Winston Phillips, Charlie Spooner, and Kelman (? – not sure of his name).  They took no prisoners.

Also, Peter “White Iron” Halfide from Maple was not easy too.  Before the wearing of shin pads became compulsory, Alvin Corneal had a rule that all players had to wear shin pads.  Peter was the only one whom Alvin exempted from this rule.   

Trevor

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 29, 2008, 01:51:13 PM »
The defensive units of the T&T Army teams from the 1970s were brutal.  Players like Philbert Prince, Winston Phillips, Charlie Spooner, and Kelman (? – not sure of his name).  They took no prisoners.

Also, Peter “White Iron” Halfide from Maple was not easy too.  Before the wearing of shin pads became compulsory, Alvin Corneal had a rule that all players had to wear shin pads.  Peter was the only one whom Alvin exempted from this rule.   

Trevor
      Trevor you are correct,that player's correct name was Kelman Alexander you will not believe i spoke to him up to last weakend,Charlie gave me his number,if is one thing we the guys from those times are well connected and keep in touch when ever we can,as midfielders and forwards on that team we never had to worry about our backs very much because although they were brutal they were good players,i can tell you all the hardest games i used to play was when we practiced on mornings,what had these guys like that was they could not take being embarrassed and that was the norm every morning,so you can imagine if we used to get it just imagine anybody else,Brigadier Brown used to have to stop many a practice on mornings because of the hard tackling.
      I had some experiences with Peter Halfide and i must say it was not easy,i avoided fifty fifty balls for sure but on one occasion i just could not get away so i went high,he usually play without Shinguards and his socks always rolled down so you can imagine what happened,when that happened i switched positions with another team mate,i went and played wing but some how he found me but i was clever enough not to get hurt,every team had a bruiser in those days,you just had to know them to survive, if you didn't you in big trouble,we handled them because we respected everybody and had the players who was not afraid to challenge them.
     Just to mention a few,Rugged Tom,Arnim David,Peter Halfide,Chris Pierre,Selris Figaro,Charlie Spooner etc i can go on and on i played against them all,if is one thing you could not be unfit and play against those guys,you had to switch positions and interchange a lot to avoid being targets out there,in other words it was survival of the fittest,being able to dribble was one way of surviving.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 29, 2008, 01:53:28 PM »
anthony fernand, sponer, len lafaray.............ask coops that`s his team mates
        Why ask me?nobody never kick me. :rotfl:

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 29, 2008, 07:01:38 PM »
Gunnerstunner pre-anger management treatment

Offline Benchwarmer

• Sr. Warrior
  • Trini to the bone...Dutch till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 01, 2008, 12:06:42 PM »
What alyuh consider nasty boy.....

Cause to me Marco Mazarrati not nasty..... he just wild... and is use it to his advantage.. I doh think he is really come out too kick ppl...

but a name a man call earlier.... Diego Simeone... THAT MAN NASTY.
i sure he use come out hoping he get in a good few kicks before they send him off....
I would still pick him on my team tho.. i real good hatchet man..

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2008, 12:55:35 PM »
Frank Rijkaard (spelling?) wasn't too backward himself. I remember that famous spitting incident from the 1990 world cup between him and Rudi Voeller.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 01, 2008, 02:04:39 PM »

Cause to me Marco Mazarrati not nasty..... he just wild... and is use it to his advantage.. I doh think he is really come out too kick ppl...

hoss..Either your name is really Arrow..or you don't have a clue  :-\

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpG4AHlZrL4

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 01, 2008, 02:55:09 PM »
Materazzi without a doubt....ah would love to see he goe England and try dat crap in d premier league...dem fella goe buss some serious cuff in he ass :devil:

Materazzi used to play for Everton

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2008, 05:11:06 PM »
Spanish daily sports paper Marca famously showed a photo of Alfaro with his hands shoved up an Atletico forward's bottom. Now that's what you call tight man-to-man marking.

"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2008, 10:18:35 AM »
Spanish daily sports paper Marca famously showed a photo of Alfaro with his hands shoved up an Atletico forward's bottom. Now that's what you call tight man-to-man marking.

That is the kinda thing that I would kindly take a red card for if I was the one with a hand shoved up my butt! That defender would have been on the floor in seconds! Ah guess that is why I doh play professional football.

Offline Benchwarmer

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2008, 12:45:03 PM »

that same video.. it show that the man just wild.....is nasty alyuh say.....the first set of clips show that he have bad timing but that is it....i talking bout sitting in the locker room and sharpinig yuh pegs.....or just kicking everything that pass. with no regard for the ball or player..

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2008, 12:49:38 PM »

Didn't realize that this thread became an exercise in mind reading.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Benchwarmer

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2008, 02:09:58 PM »

mind reading?????    it is an opinion....yuh know....like the Sh#t you have been typing for the past how many years.
know

what i trying to say is that i know it have other footballers that real nasty. Ppl just believe italians nasty and call mazarrati name..... Pannuci kick more ppl than mazarrati. Take for instance them two yellow cards he get against liverpool. Maybe one of them was a bookable offense. But he wild so it must be a foul. The man unorthodox. I could call five players who make mazarrati look soft.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2008, 02:17:56 PM »

mind reading?????    it is an opinion....yuh know....like the Sh#t you have been typing for the past how many years.
know

Hoss I was on jones-  Calm down fella...You say you don't think he comes out to kick people- to me it sounded kinda funny..almost like you could read his mind....When a man notorious for mashing up men sometimes with pegs up and often not coming anywhere close to the ball, only someone in his head could read his intent and attest to his innocence...anyways sorry for the typing so much shit for all these years.....Materazzi not nasty, he's just wild....lol (whatever the difference is)
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2008, 06:12:32 PM »
Ten Guatemalans today. The keeper exempted.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2008, 08:40:18 PM »

that same video.. it show that the man just wild.....is nasty alyuh say.....the first set of clips show that he have bad timing but that is it....i talking bout sitting in the locker room and sharpinig yuh pegs.....or just kicking everything that pass. with no regard for the ball or player..

Bench..I doubt you watch the video. First, there is no professional baller that fits the description you talking about...no matter how notorious. Dat tackle in the 53rd second? Only a man with a serious case of wrongandstrongitis would ever consider that a mistiming. Then watch the 59th second, when he stamp Shevchenko in the back of his head..and Shevchenko was standing up and the ball was nowhere in the vicinity...then check Rui Costa 1:12 in. You eh bound to watch the rest of the video after that. Although at 2:07..that tackle is a classic.De man was standing at the corner flag and Materazzi stamp the back of the man knee.  At 2:20 he fly into Shevchenko ribs with a cleats up stamp....Geez. No scene hoss. BUt yuh kidding if you really think that is bad timing. Dat killa is nasty soldier.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 08:48:03 PM by Filho »

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 02, 2008, 08:48:24 PM »
Filho, doh take orn Benchwarmer, as he does play Rugby and during ah rugby game, stomping/raking ah man is normal normal
ah Lie Benchwarmer :devil:

man, I miss those days ;D
« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 09:16:21 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 02, 2008, 09:01:09 PM »
Ten Guatemalans today. The keeper exempted.

Yeah dem chapings does like to get on bad when other man giving dem ah little presha...  ;)

Offline Benchwarmer

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 03, 2008, 07:18:56 AM »

know

Hoss I was on jones-  Calm down fella...You say you don't think he comes out to kick people- to me it sounded kinda funny..almost like you could read his mind....When a man notorious for mashing up men sometimes with pegs up and often not coming anywhere close to the ball, only someone in his head could read his intent and attest to his innocence...anyways sorry for the typing so much shit for all these years.....Materazzi not nasty, he's just wild....lol (whatever the difference is)

lol lol Nah boss... what really goin on is that men still toting from the World Cup Finals. I sure of you compile any player's worst tackles, the video would be on par with that one. But they go use other words nah. they wouldnt use wild. they will use words like "Passionate" or "Hardhitting" " Ball winner"

Filho, doh take orn Benchwarmer, as he does play Rugby and during ah rugby game, stomping/raking ah man is normal normal
ah Lie Benchwarmer :devil:

man, I miss those days ;D

yuh aint lie but I am a back. we doh get on with that jump up..... And..I am a footballer first...

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 03, 2008, 07:36:25 AM »
yuh aint lie but I am a back. we doh get on with that jump up..... And..I am a footballer first...
cool
next time ya see Piggy, tell him
"ah coming for him"
de man tackle meh hard one day at Maracas oui....never saw him coming :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

1]; } ?>