April 19, 2024, 07:28:10 AM

Author Topic: D MAGIC BUSH BATH for SATURDAY  (Read 1245 times)

Offline gtokyo

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
D MAGIC BUSH BATH for SATURDAY
« on: August 31, 2005, 11:21:16 PM »
This is d last chance for all dem bad scores to end...I preparing a Barrel for a real BUSH BATH for my Warriors so dey could dip from Now till Saturday  ...I have d potion...ah mixing it with some aloes,EPSON SALTS, some real fresh pick lime, SOME MILK of MAGNESIA, MANBETTERMAN BUSH, a little curry masala and a shot of Puncheon....What allyuh tink?  :D

Well for Stern (he is a special case so ah go need to add a bottle of Babache for he, puncheon not strong enough). ;D

Offline rotato poti 2

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: D MAGIC BUSH BATH for SATURDAY
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2005, 11:28:37 PM »
I would have to agree with gtokyo, to an extent....
I think that dem warriors playing so mush taa taa these days dat a barrel of potion ent enough... dey need a whole rotoplastics 1000 gallon tank to bathe in....then we might get some results

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2005, 08:34:17 AM »
allyuh men ketchin kicks...yuh ent see that incredible long run of bad luck we goin thru? I livin' in the middle of the sonora desert, so it ent have no potent bushes out here, but I really hope somebody actually concocting the bush for we boys.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2005, 08:39:35 AM »
pottonp...WATCH NAH...me eh like dem odder fellas here....WHATCH YUH FU%KIN MOUTH....live our team alone
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2005, 07:00:12 AM »
I would have to agree with gtokyo, to an extent....
I think that dem warriors playing so mush taa taa these days dat a barrel of potion ent enough... dey need a whole rotoplastics 1000 gallon tank to bathe in....then we might get some results

Aye breds.. you pushing buttons bredda.. See that negative talk.. RIDE OUT NAH MAN.. Serious thing.. You have Some serious Bad karma with you .. getting men aggitated and sh*t..

RIDE OUT!!  :arguing: :cursing:
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

1]; } ?>