April 24, 2024, 04:33:19 PM

Author Topic: Spiderman ny magic.........  (Read 1588 times)

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Spiderman ny magic.........
« on: March 06, 2008, 06:07:06 AM »
FORMER National goalkeeper Earl "Spiderman" Carter continues to produce winners. This time it is with the Sabb of Hunterdon Tewksbury Cheetahs girls team. This team defeated West Winsdor in the Mid-New Jersey U14 Girls Soccer Tournament 3-2 in East Brunswick. This also added to his success. In 2003 under his coaching ,the Tewksbury U11 boys team won the New Jersey State U11 champsionship, the National Regional Championship in Boston. and the Jefferson's Cup championship in Virgina, which is the second largest tournament in the USA. In 2004, this team under his coaching won the New Jersey State Championship. They went on to become ranked as the No. 1 Under 12 team in the USA.

TnT Mirror.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Spiderman ny magic.........
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2008, 06:11:15 AM »

Whey yuh set mih up they. I thought mirror was back online.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2008, 11:16:34 AM »
I think I mentioned this on the msg board before- a friend of mine said that his cab driver from the airport one time was a Trini who claimed to have played football for the T&T nat'l team...I asked him if he got a name, and he said, "I don't remember, but he said that everyone called him the spiderman"

Glad to see that Spiderman has another profession.... 
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2008, 01:27:12 PM »
Spiderman and I does lime in NY when I'm up there and as far as I know he does not drive a cab. He had another job, plus coaching.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2008, 06:37:35 PM »
One year he coach the Brooklyn Trini team, I remember that good.

He try to get man to play high pressurizing defense......

needless to say that did not last long, now I see every club pressing the ball and is one of TnT teams weakness

ie maintaining possesion under pressure

Carter should be involved in the TnT national coaching setup.

Jack and them to Blame for that.

If he was using the money he get in football to develop and set up past footballer who lay the foundation instead of

Giving Panday money and hiring security for his constituients this would not be the case.

Can anybody tell me why a great goal keeper in our recent history should be coaching kids in NJ who in 5 -10 years might be bussing we net to lik we out the world cup.

And pulling Bull to make a lil money

Is a damn shame to the entire country to treat the citizens in such a way, especially the ones who sacrifice for the country.

When spiderman was doing he 100 cat springs a day in Five Rivers so that he could be a great GK for free for TnT, it was for love of country he was doing it.

And you mean to tell me that after the Strike Squad no arrangments could be made to harness the talent for the future.

That is why jack will fight down the FPATT.

because he wants nothing for no body including the players, past present and future.

But doh study it.

In 10-20 years
Carter will come back to TnT if God spare he life in the cold.
And he go get a Technical Director work after he done win all the state cups from NJ to california.

And while he they trying to maximize the delivery of all he knowledge before the buzzer run out, he too will get a chance to get a big slap from the foreign coach of the month.

Only in Trinidad

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Legends in Sports - Earl "Spiderman" Carter
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2015, 12:16:39 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/jeT31lwzulo" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/jeT31lwzulo</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

1]; } ?>