March 28, 2024, 07:13:30 AM

Author Topic: We or Wii  (Read 2250 times)

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
We or Wii
« on: March 13, 2008, 05:42:35 AM »
I just purchased the new nintendo system Wii. I tell you what it is a very good gaming consol. I advise everyone who can afford it to do so.
Ever since I left the military my health and work schedule has hindered me from doing any physical excercise. My wife and I have been playing the Wii Sport games and I tell you it is a very good excercise system. I have told my wife that we will monitor our weight and see what happens.

There is a dance game that also offers a traning arobics work out. You better have some coordination first.

Wii is GREAT.
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: We or Wii
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 03:00:19 PM »
Yeah dat ting lookin better everytime ah see it

I thought I wanted ah PS3...but ah tink de Wii is for Mii......I go wait till price drop doh, hopefully they will bring ah Wii 2 this year...and I scoop the original
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 04:30:19 PM »
I just purchased the new nintendo system Wii. I tell you what it is a very good gaming consol. I advise everyone who can afford it to do so.
Ever since I left the military my health and work schedule has hindered me from doing any physical excercise. My wife and I have been playing the Wii Sport games and I tell you it is a very good excercise system. I have told my wife that we will monitor our weight and see what happens.

There is a dance game that also offers a traning arobics work out. You better have some coordination first.

Wii is GREAT.
it have other excercises i can recommend fuh u and de wife. ;D
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Themanfriday

• Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2008, 04:39:26 PM »

I thought I wanted ah PS3...but ah tink de Wii is for Mii......I go wait till price drop doh, hopefully they will bring ah Wii 2 this year...and I scoop the original

From watching de sales on dis one ah doh tink de price going anywhere but up. In fact I tink dey regret de low price seeing de high sales.  You must pre-order consols
Born in SanDo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2008, 09:43:59 PM »

Nintendo really want to sell it for $ 100 ,but it was to powerfull to do that ,they did not go crazy like PS3 doh . Its a great system really fun ,rite now am playing mario galaxy ,for 265 it still the cheapest out there ,I  got mine for 325 plus 6 games  ::) not hot lol . I still wanted ,the PS 3 ,60 gig ,but all there game companies are switching to the Wii  :o ,am gonna have to hold off on case the PS 3 ,goes the way of of of ........the saga saturn ! .
I love the Wii ,and there are lot of great games ,the next I want is the Trauma Center so I could do major surgery .
Also this system staying around for atleast another 3 ,4 years ,where u hear about Wii 2 dutty ?

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2008, 06:43:38 AM »

Nintendo really want to sell it for $ 100 ,but it was to powerfull to do that ,they did not go crazy like PS3 doh . Its a great system really fun ,rite now am playing mario galaxy ,for 265 it still the cheapest out there ,I  got mine for 325 plus 6 games  ::) not hot lol . I still wanted ,the PS 3 ,60 gig ,but all there game companies are switching to the Wii  :o ,am gonna have to hold off on case the PS 3 ,goes the way of of of ........the saga saturn ! .
I love the Wii ,and there are lot of great games ,the next I want is the Trauma Center so I could do major surgery .
Also this system staying around for atleast another 3 ,4 years ,where u hear about Wii 2 dutty ?

my son was home for reading week ...  whole week he play Trauma Centre .. I did not get it .. I musbe to damn ole.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2008, 09:05:35 AM »
[

I didnt....I just hoping
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2008, 09:18:35 AM »
I does play de tennis and Guitar Hero. Big Magician, give meh ah gig nah.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2008, 09:55:27 AM »
I does play de tennis and Guitar Hero. Big Magician, give meh ah gig nah.

Yuh does real get on to Whitesnake an ting nah

Boy I tell you,, if ah youtube video ever show up of a rastaman doin air guitar to 'nobodys fool' that will get the most hits for the month

« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 10:09:04 AM by Dutty »

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2008, 10:53:42 AM »
Boi, that guitar hero is the new "crack" for kids. first was text messaging..now that friggin guitar hero.

People, a word of advice. Don't. I mean under no circumstance, do you connect that wii to your surround sound system for your children. The noise from that guitar will drive you nuts! Saying they like to feel they performing in ah concert!  :cursing:

according my dad.. why allyuh eh go pick-up ah book!

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2008, 10:56:59 AM »
anybody try sports games like FIFA, madden or NBA 2K8 on Wii?

if so, what the experience like?

Offline Themanfriday

• Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2008, 12:16:19 PM »
We acan start a league of chat on the Wii

Every Wii has a specific number this identifies the user. You can go into the Message center add someone as a friend using thier Wii number.

Maybe we can do this
Born in SanDo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2008, 10:24:48 PM »
Ah now get one from wifey.
Ah get FIFA 08 and Wii sports, that is the basics.  What are the best games to get??

Now ah lookin at de rechargeable batteries and charging stations, de steering wheel an ting.
What kinda setup/accessories allyuh have? 
Ah goin to get the rechargeables fuh sure cuz ah know ah will be goin tru packs of batteries like nutting.

Anybody have a mod chip to play burnt games?

Offline Themanfriday

• Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2008, 03:59:36 AM »
Ah now get one from wifey.
Ah get FIFA 08 and Wii sports, that is the basics.  What are the best games to get??

Now ah lookin at de rechargeable batteries and charging stations, de steering wheel an ting.
What kinda setup/accessories allyuh have? 
Ah goin to get the rechargeables fuh sure cuz ah know ah will be goin tru packs of batteries like nutting.

Anybody have a mod chip to play burnt games?

yuh start already? :rotfl:

Tiger golf, mario cart, smash bros, PEC08, these are the best.  Once you are in and set up then we can exchange Wii numbers to play against each other.  I am still waiting to set up a match against JDB ;D
Born in SanDo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know