April 26, 2024, 10:23:29 AM

Author Topic: Ah does get annoyed or pissed off or just shake meh head and chuckle when:  (Read 5292 times)

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
Ah does get pissed off when ah driving down the road at 70mph and some jackass decide to come out of a side road and enter my lane..steups

Ah does get pissed off when is time to check-out in Walmart and it have bout 20 customers with 3 lanes open and the next 20 closed..steups

Ah does get annoyed when dem Mexicans driving through my area at night blasting dey blasted accordion music..steups

Ah does chuckle and smile to mehself when ah see fellas here cutting and pasting information like dey know and understand what they pasting and then yuh see somebody else who is a kinda expert call dem out..LOL

Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
I does get annoyed AND pissed off when people say stupid things about mexicans.  because after living in Oregon where it come to a point where I didn't want to drive anymore b/c police was pullin me over right thru and I even end up in handcuff and downtown one night...when i move to las cruces where mexicans make up about 85% of the population, I never get NOTHING but love.  and when I cross the border into mexico adn struglge and try to put two spanish words together I get even more love.  Mexicans is not the only people who does play they music loud...but thaiz jus my two cents.

truetrini

I does get annoyed AND pissed off when people say stupid things about mexicans.  because after living in Oregon where it come to a point where I didn't want to drive anymore b/c police was pullin me over right thru and I even end up in handcuff and downtown one night...when i move to las cruces where mexicans make up about 85% of the population, I never get NOTHING but love.  and when I cross the border into mexico adn struglge and try to put two spanish words together I get even more love.  Mexicans is not the only people who does play they music loud...but thaiz jus my two cents.

feliz only like white people yuh know :devil:

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation

Bounty me ent have nothign against the Mexicans around by me except for the loud music..and yes is only them dat does it in my area

TT..if was the trailer trash dem doing it..ah woulda say de same  ;D
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
Bounty nah, ya cyah get pissed off because of somebody thoughts. Get pissed off when dey slap ya.

anyways
lemme see if i could follow Feliz lead

ah goes get pissed off when i at ah green light ready to go and ah perdestrian decide to now CROSS dey damn road.
ah goes get annoyed when ah offer people drop home, only to see man roll down meh glass to suit oman OR interfere wid meh music. ah tired put people out meh car at dey side ah dey road.

ah does smile or even ah big grin appear on meh face when ah chile buss out ah laugh dry so.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

ah does smile or even ah big grin appear on meh face when ah chile buss out ah laugh dry so.

Cana.. no-lie that is the best sound I ever hear. Children laughing does brighten up my day. I live in a house with 4 ladies, 3 of them teens and is constant fight. However, there are the time when out of the blue they does juss laugh out. Just hearing that does confirm why I does work so hard. Bess feeling ever.

I does get pissed off when people (women especially) does wait until the cashier done check up all they purchases.. tell them the price and they now decide to dig in they luggage of a puss to get a payment method. Then they have to decide if is debit, credit, cash or the loose change they have in the smaller wallet inside the puss. Oh gosh, not when I behind allyuh nah!

I does get pissed when it snow heavy and tractor pass once down the street. So it have juss enough room for one car. But jackass dem, decide they can't park in they fren driveway when they visiting and park on the friggin street. Now you have to pray you eh scrape they car when you pass by. Not next yr though..it one old beast ah getting for the winter. the one that if you watch it you have to get ah tetanus.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
laughter is THE BEST medicine

the one that if you watch it you have to get ah tetanus.
:rotfl:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Montjoy

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
It does raise meh blood pressure to read anything that Mr. Goldsmith write.

It is also annoying to see big men wasting time arguing about religion. Dat jus doh make sense.

Ah does chuckle and smile to mehself when ah c how much wit it have on this board that coming from my country.

Offline trinindian

• Hero Warrior
  • Curried Wild Meat With Plenty Hot Pepper
    • View Profile
I get really pissed when I walk in the license office to renew my driver’s permit, it have 4 people sitting behind the desk doing absolutely nothing. Yet they couldn’t give me the time of day to tell me what form to fill, telling me to join another line. Worse yet after filling out the form being told I was out the country for so long after meh permit expired so I need to go to POS office with my passport and see the Chief/senior license officer.

I does get annoyed at the state of affairs in my home land.

I does shake meh head and chuckle when you are accused of being a UNC/supporter when you have a disagreement with the benevolent Patrick Manning or is it PNM
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 10:48:28 AM by trinindian »

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I does get real 4king pissed when I trying to get a flight back to Trinidad since yesterday evening and I standing in the line since 6 this morning typing on my blackberry. Caribbean airlines is the absolute worse.

I does get kissmeharse vex when they have jackass Tobagoinians woking by the counter who know absoulutly anything about customer service and don't have the slightest idea about how to use the computer infront of them.

Més que un club.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
Worse yet after filling out the form being told I was out the country for so long I after meh permit expired so I need to go to POS office with my passport and see the Chief/senior license officer.

Yuh cud go St James for that if u eh want to deal with Wrightson Road.
If it expired and u was home before and u didn't renew your license they might want to charge u some big fine.  I feel they talking BS about having to go POS because it supposed to have senior license officers everywhere.

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Worse yet after filling out the form being told I was out the country for so long I after meh permit expired so I need to go to POS office with my passport and see the Chief/senior license officer.

Yuh cud go St James for that if u eh want to deal with Wrightson Road.
If it expired and u was home before and u didn't renew your license they might want to charge u some big fine.  I feel they talking BS about having to go POS because it supposed to have senior license officers everywhere.

What if yuh licence expire since 2001 and yuh lorse it to boot...

How yuh going about dealing with that?
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
When I standing in a line and somebody jamming yuh and invading yuh personal space (remedy..fart hard and loud)

When people walking on the pavement like if they in dey bedroom...trapsing slow and moving from side to side.

Yuh hopping shit...human/dog/pigeon while walking tru POS.

Doubles gorn to 4$

When yuh boss does come at 4:30 on a Fri and say he want some kinda hardsums work done NOW...when whole day he rolling he stones in he left hand and clicking the mouse with the right.

Rain falling and dem 4kers ent letting you cross the road...and dey splashing you to boot.

Traffic Laws do not exist in sweet TT

Lining up for anything is a cardinal sin and a waste of time....Push hard and shout ( you will get tru faster )

Dress code applies to those of a darker hue and with curly hair.

The sliver of paper that is supposed to pass for a napkin in KFC.

Asking for a extra napkin in any eating establishment is a sin. If they do give you one...dat is all you gettin ONE.

You do not get back your cents change

When Stern throws away

When everybody does take the chain up after reading one of Arrow's posts.

When I hear bout Troy Marquis, Hardest and Marvin Oliver.

Anything to do with FLOW

When I make a sub in fantasy league and that is when the imps go choose to score points...(never fails)

When I make a bad captain placement in said Fantasy league game.

When yuh bring yuh food in the office and the whole lunchroom have to stop, stare, ask what it is, where you get it and how much.

When yuh now buy a papers in the morning and people rushing you to see it.

When they take the said papers to the toilet while making a shit.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Pissed-

When yuh can't get in the train in the morning because it jam packed by the door, but cool, breezy & empty in the middle (New Yorkers lemme hear yuh)

When yuh by the bar, and man taking up all the bar space, but not buying drinks...

When yuh take yuh time to craft up a well thought out message post, and some technical problem hits as soon as yuh hit the "post" button

Annoyed-

When I hear people say "she's the hottest black chick I've ever seen" and not realize that such a compliment to the individual is an underhanded insult to the race at large.

When the industrial toilet paper in the office causes the inevitable skin breakage....

When I get in a cab, and the f-ing car smells like stale food, accumulated fart gas or a combination of both....

Shake my head & chuckle

When a homeless man is trying to entertain for some cash, and doesn't realize that he's more of a nuisance than entertainment

When me & meh partner talkin' to eachother in line, and I overhear some girls in the front of us whisper "uh oh- Jamaicans"

When at the end of the day, yuh think tuh yuhself, no matter how many reasons tuh be vex, or fed up with T&T yuh could come up wid, the catch phrase remains- tried & true- "Trini sweet boy....Trini sweet too bad"
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 03:10:48 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Pissed-

When yuh can't get in the train in the morning because it jam packed by the door, but cool, breezy & empty in the middle (New Yorkers lemme hear yuh)

Ha ha... wha train? ... the E does be ram pack from de front to de back... sardine express

Wha bout when de bus stop before de green light and tantie take she cool time to come off/on and as de door close... light turn red  >:(

When de sun batteries low... outside bright bright.. but when yuh gone out... is ah beast cold hitting yuh

Losing ah side of gloves

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Pissed-

Ha ha... wha train? ... the E does be ram pack from de front to de back... sardine express

The B,D,F,V dread.... Sometimes iz be ram, but often only ram at the doors....real annoying lol....

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
Pissed-

The B,D,F,V dread.... Sometimes iz be ram, but often only ram at the doors....real annoying lol....

These NYC trains is joke compared to London..

2 weeks I taking the A and the F now and smooth sailing at the rushest of rush hour..

In London, first of all the cram starting not in the train but at the top of the stairwell.. You only getting into about the 4th or 5th train that come.. And when you do finally get in, you sure to be cram up under a man armpit... The only bligh is if yuh get to press up on ah sweet ting.. :devil:

I've seen people take a run up from outside and batter ram their way into the train car to be the last sardine that fit.. I've seen the train doors trying to close and somebody bag or coat outside and they cant even get it in.. That is what you called packed.. redtrinigirl could corraborate..

And then study you going thru that squash up in the height of summer with these foreign blood people who body chemistry not attuned to de heat..

Everybody else smelling feff while you ent even breaking a sweat..

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
AH get so friggin pissed off wid meh self the other day , ah double park  to pick up somthin for ah brudder and get ah ticket for $ 115 .

AH cummin up Howard AV reach where EAST NEW YORK av  turn to Pitkin, light turn yellow and ah mash down on the gas before ah

complete the crossing light turn red  in the middle ah  the road all ah hear was smile yuh on candid camera and plenty flashes  well with

that one ah was annoyed and pissed because that was another  $ 115  .

Pissed off  standin at traffic lights, lights change and ah man behind me blowing horn .     
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
AH get so friggin pissed off wid meh self the other day , ah double park  to pick up somthin for ah brudder and get ah ticket for $ 115 .

AH cummin up Howard AV reach where EAST NEW YORK av  turn to Pitkin, light turn yellow and ah mash down on the gas before ah

complete the crossing light turn red  in the middle ah  the road all ah hear was smile yuh on candid camera and plenty flashes  well with

Pissed off  standin at traffic lights, lights change and ah man behind me blowing horn .     

lol, breddren ah feel yuh pain..

bout a month and a half ago, i man driving down atlantic avenue toward downtown brooklyn and trying to follow some mapquest directions at de same time...

i see de light turn yellow eh, but a combination of a driver close up behind me and de ingrained trinidadian habit of running de yellow have me breezing thru the intersection and BOOM!!

see dis big flash.. at first i didnt know what it was being a jonny come lately.. i hoping is de man next to me get take.. only marking the mail like a hawk and 2 weeks past i thought i was safe.. but then get de candid camera hurt for $50 a whole 3 weeks after...

pissed off!

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
ah notice most of the ppl who does get pissed off living in NYC  :devil:

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
i hoping is de man next to me get take.. only marking the mail like a hawk and 2 weeks past i thought i was safe.. but then get de candid camera hurt for $50 a whole 3 weeks after...

pissed off!

Man you go wait and wait for dat ticket... and den dey does always manage to send it when yuh brokes!!  :rotfl:

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Pissed-

These NYC trains is joke compared to London..

2 weeks I taking the A and the F now and smooth sailing at the rushest of rush hour..

In London, first of all the cram starting not in the train but at the top of the stairwell.. You only getting into about the 4th or 5th train that come.. And when you do finally get in, you sure to be cram up under a man armpit... The only bligh is if yuh get to press up on ah sweet ting.. :devil:

I've seen people take a run up from outside and batter ram their way into the train car to be the last sardine that fit.. I've seen the train doors trying to close and somebody bag or coat outside and they cant even get it in.. That is what you called packed.. redtrinigirl could corraborate..

And then study you going thru that squash up in the height of summer with these foreign blood people who body chemistry not attuned to de heat..

Everybody else smelling feff while you ent even breaking a sweat..

Wha bout when a homeless man who eh bathe in months, and probably have a sh*t nesting in his draws siddung in a train car, and empty it out...lol

Ah glad yuh get that smooth sailing though..... I think if yuh live in Manhattan (like me) iz be the worse, as the trains tend to empty out into the boroughs.... 

That London level of ram cram yuh talking bout will probably only happen on the 4,5,6 train....probably the most ram train in Manhattan, because it's the only east side (Manhattan) metro....Yuh right though for the most part the NYC subway system is medium stress....except for in the Summer when it saucin' no ass....

Offline E-man

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History

bout a month and a half ago, i man driving down atlantic avenue toward downtown brooklyn and trying to follow some mapquest directions at de same time...

i see de light turn yellow eh, but a combination of a driver close up behind me and de ingrained trinidadian habit of running de yellow have me breezing thru the intersection and BOOM!!

see dis big flash.. at first i didnt know what it was being a jonny come lately.. i hoping is de man next to me get take.. only marking the mail like a hawk and 2 weeks past i thought i was safe.. but then get de candid camera hurt for $50 a whole 3 weeks after...

pissed off!

Memories! It's good to be reminded why I moved away.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile

pissed off!

Memories! It's good to be reminded why I moved away.

DITTO
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
Ah doz get fxxking pissed when Verizon or the cable company call meh home and leave ah number to call them , ah machine sayin to

yuh your call would be answer in the order in which it came ,please hold on our rep would be wid you shortly , or for english press 1 to

speak wid ah rep press 2 and muzik start playin and yuh holding on for 5 to 10 min . and after ah voice would say you can contac us on

line .
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

1]; } ?>