March 28, 2024, 05:26:31 AM

Author Topic: Stern John and Jason Scotland got drop  (Read 6020 times)

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Stern John and Jason Scotland got drop
« on: March 17, 2008, 01:48:29 PM »
Fellas I  didn’t  like to start rumors but I believe Stern John  and Jason Scotland got drop from the team because they where the two players that didn’t take the money from last game remember TTFF never said who the players was if this is true we have long battle for world cup qualifiers.   
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Stern John and Jason Scotland got drop
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 01:51:26 PM »
Wheeeey sah.  >:(
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 01:54:17 PM »
its gettin real hard to keep supporting this federation yes  >:(

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2008, 02:03:36 PM »
Doh worry it is not a big deal with how and why JW pay the players. Once he passing money it does not matter where he get it as long as he spend it on the team. Is he money he using. I does wonder sometimes about men reasoning yes.

Now Stern and Scottie feeling the pinch because they not complying.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2008, 02:11:54 PM »
People still believe dat is JW money? Well they believe in d easter Bunny is y we celebrating easter this week not a holy week
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2008, 02:12:08 PM »
me eh surprise....allyuh does forget easy...i saying long time dis "soca warriors" ting as we know it done....DONE....
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2008, 02:30:53 PM »
All yuh making meh drink on St Patrick's day with the wrong intentions  :(

Come one man..... TTFF trying to compete with the US Gov't for who is screwing dey people better or what???

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2008, 06:07:03 PM »
Fellas I  didn’t  like to start rumors but I believe Stern John  and Jason Scotland got drop from the team because they where the two players that didn’t take the money from last game remember TTFF never said who the players was if this is true we have long battle for world cup qualifiers.   

anybody have a link to that story? The one about the players not taking the match fees...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2008, 06:12:30 PM »

anybody have a link to that story? The one about the players not taking the match fees...

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=33748.0

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=33768.0

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=33789.0

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2008, 06:19:59 PM »

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=33748.0

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=33768.0

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=33789.0

Danke
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2008, 07:21:11 PM »
BUT WASNT IT THAT ALL OF THE PLAYERS didnt take the money or most of them (i aint bother to read over the threads)

any ways how yuh cud have an interntional friendly against one of our fiecest rivals and leave the leading scorerers of the championship and league one out
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2008, 07:29:19 PM »
awe. fack.

please no... dont... tell... me... our MOST in-form strikers are not gunna play with us...

please dont...

id rather just pretend i didnt hear it and be blissfully ignorant to it for as long as possible.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline SHOTTA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2008, 07:42:54 PM »
doh worry man we go pretend yuh didnt get tha buss ball and da couch in the flood that time too??

;D :beermug:

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2008, 07:46:01 PM »
doh worry man we go pretend yuh didnt get tha buss ball and da couch in the flood that time too??

;D :beermug:

lawwwwwwwwwwddd... memories boy, memories...
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2008, 07:56:46 PM »

I have been told that ALL of the players in the squad at the last game took their money. However, it seems some refused to sign the TTFF contract. But I don't think Scotland was one of those that refused. I was also told that at least one player that refused has been called up.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2008, 08:18:12 PM »
The man start he statement with "I believe..." and allyuh treatin it like is a possibility?

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2008, 08:30:03 PM »

source?
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2008, 10:11:26 PM »
Once it involve d TTFF man does believe d worse
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2008, 10:24:27 PM »
Maturana go fire this wuk ,after the 6 months eh ,watch and see to much bubol and kakajack behavior in this federation ,and if he stay then something wrong too lol .

Offline SHOTTA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2008, 09:18:06 AM »
now lissen i kno i read on the borad somewhere that they wernt called for this away jamrock game cuz mats already know what they have to offer and he wanna see what the other guys have

lets just act normal until the jamrock home game then we go see wat is the real scene

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2008, 09:33:48 AM »
Well i guess we won't know till d qualifiers come around. Maturana know what Stern and Scotty could do and i remember when the squad was announced, it was indicated that he wanted to look at some other players and we seeing that. I keeping meh fingers crossed, we will see how it plays out.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2008, 09:59:00 AM »
I know it might be hard to believe but what about if de Coach didnt see what he wanted to see from Stern and Scotty (at that time, guadeloupe) and in so doing has decided to try out some other talent as G suggested. I am sure it doesnt mean dat Stern or Scotty may not be in de fold and most probably so at least on Sterns part because he still bount to score (at some point)so i suspect that all the ommitted still has an opportunity through their own club performances to be re-called by the coach but i definetly see a trend with this coach and he flippin through dem like hops. Maybe to have a bigger pool and then simple monitor de pool and select accordingly.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2008, 10:35:02 AM »
I know it might be hard to believe but what about if de Coach didnt see what he wanted to see from Stern and Scotty (at that time, guadeloupe) and in so doing has decided to try out some other talent as G suggested. I am sure it doesnt mean dat Stern or Scotty may not be in de fold and most probably so at least on Sterns part because he still bount to score (at some point)so i suspect that all the ommitted still has an opportunity through their own club performances to be re-called by the coach but i definetly see a trend with this coach and he flippin through dem like hops. Maybe to have a bigger pool and then simple monitor de pool and select accordingly.

good point
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2008, 10:42:59 AM »
so he eh know what KJ could do also from the last game???...is because KJ is the so called hot player now....this thing goes deeper....

i say it again 

me eh surprise....allyuh does forget easy...i saying long time dis "soca warriors" ting as we know it done....DONE....
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2008, 10:59:23 AM »
so he eh know what KJ could do also from the last game???...is because KJ is the so called hot player now....this thing goes deeper....

i say it again 

Keep preaching.... we playing our biggest rivals and fighting down them with subs... I doh see the logic in that....

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2008, 12:46:17 PM »

i say it again 

Keep preaching.... we playing our biggest rivals and fighting down them with subs... I doh see the logic in that....
Playing dem fuh what exactly? Bragging rights? If de game did seriously count fuh something ah mighta worry but fuh now I go give Maturana de benefit of de doubt.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2008, 01:08:15 PM »

i say it again 

Playing dem fuh what exactly? Bragging rights? If de game did seriously count fuh something ah mighta worry but fuh now I go give Maturana de benefit of de doubt.

Mose, ah do mean to always be the antagonist, but I fed up with TTFF taking knives to gunfights. Ah mean is 2 years since we qualify for de World Cup and what real development have we had within the team structure and the players?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 01:13:45 PM by forever trini »

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2008, 02:25:56 PM »

i say it again 

Mose, ah do mean to always be the antagonist, but I fed up with TTFF taking knives to gunfights. Ah mean is 2 years since we qualify for de World Cup and what real development have we had within the team structure and the players?
Understood, but unfortunately the problem in this case is more to do with the constant chopping and changing of coaches, because really and truly I feel Maturana doing what he supposed to be doing. Trying different combinations to see what different players are capable of.  At the same time taking the time to blood some of the younger/newer players who doh have much if any experience of international ball. And is best he do that now so that when de games count he not going to the gunfight with a gun he never use before and he eh sure how it work.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2008, 03:32:54 PM »
Yes, I believe Pacho should be blending in some new blood with mature players. Unfortunately this was supposed to happen last year. but that is another story.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2008, 08:35:46 PM »
Nobody but Ince eh look good dat game. So then all other man should not b called

1]; } ?>