March 28, 2024, 08:49:17 AM

Author Topic: Stern John and Jason Scotland got drop  (Read 6021 times)

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
Re: Stern John and Jason Scotland got drop
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2008, 08:50:57 PM »
me eh surprise....allyuh does forget easy...i saying long time dis "soca warriors" ting as we know it done....DONE....

Co-sign.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2008, 08:59:02 PM »
Nobody but Ince eh look good dat game. So then all other man should not b called

well weary this is a good point but ah not even sure dat Ince look good. (and I think he came up with some big saves) but he also made some errors, dumping out de ball etc. I am not a goalkeeper coach but if we re-evaluate de players dat played. I see Hyland, Tinto, de left-footed thin man from petrotrin, KJ, marcano and one or 2 others. What was noteworthy about de players kept was there running. These players were running all the time and involved all the time. Some that were ommitted like Spaan, Theobald, Oliver, De whole back line, Scotland and Stern were not as mobile (i didnt say impressive) as these other players. Maybe de new coach favors a running style and he sent these other players off to inspire them to raise their game to that level of mobility. In all fairness, i dont really remember how much ball Stern get, im sure not much as we had no midfield but KJ didnt get dat much either but with his I MUST GET EVERY BALL mentality i believe it keeps him in the fold. On a personal note.. I felt that when Oliver came on in de guadeloupe game there was some flicker in de midfield and he did look impressive but tired. Dis coach seems to be a fit junkie.. A dwight Yorke kinda fitness regimen and fellas will, in my opinion, have to step up their fitness levels as well as mobility and willingness to shoot to be re-called to this team. This team will run away and leave dem if they dont run up and catch it.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2008, 09:02:52 PM »
Davidephraim some good points but a;though I like BM know dat d soca warriors ting dead and bury but I have a tabanca 4 meh soca warriors
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2008, 09:10:40 PM »
Davidephraim some good points but a;though I like BM know dat d soca warriors ting dead and bury but I have a tabanca 4 meh soca warriors

boy i too agree with BM. this was only lookin forward because we de fans still here. but de Socawarriors ting died after Jackula Fack up de ting. I said on deis board dat had our entire team  been able to stay together, (with one or two inclusions) we could have been in contention to challenge de big 3 USA, Mexico, Costa Rica.  DE SOCA WARRIORS ting is dead. we just hoping for de best right now.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2008, 06:05:59 AM »
In my heart if socawarriors.net Warrior Nation  and FPATT around things would  eventually change JW will fall I hope we have what it take to run the football without handouts because we would need a lot of funds to support a football program I’m optimistic about our future he could mess the football up for a long time but not forever no one lives forever.   
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 10:27:02 AM by Bally »
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2008, 07:03:17 AM »
allyuh doh get meh wrong...i backing meh TnT team all de way....is jess not soca Warriors....
is ah new squad....and so be it....

WARRIORS BURIED IN KAISERSLAUTERN
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2008, 08:53:07 AM »
allyuh doh get meh wrong...i backing meh TnT team all de way....is jess not soca Warriors....
is ah new squad....and so be it....

WARRIORS BURIED IN KAISERSLAUTERN
Co-sign!!
R.I.P.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2008, 10:08:59 AM »
Just like how d Strike Squad was buried nov 19th 1989. We all backin d team because God put oui so
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2008, 10:55:44 AM »
Nobody but Ince eh look good dat game. So then all other man should not b called

well weary this is a good point but ah not even sure dat Ince look good. (and I think he came up with some big saves) but he also made some errors, dumping out de ball etc. I am not a goalkeeper coach but if we re-evaluate de players dat played. I see Hyland, Tinto, de left-footed thin man from petrotrin, KJ, marcano and one or 2 others. What was noteworthy about de players kept was there running. These players were running all the time and involved all the time. Some that were ommitted like Spaan, Theobald, Oliver, De whole back line, Scotland and Stern were not as mobile (i didnt say impressive) as these other players. Maybe de new coach favors a running style and he sent these other players off to inspire them to raise their game to that level of mobility. In all fairness, i dont really remember how much ball Stern get, im sure not much as we had no midfield but KJ didnt get dat much either but with his I MUST GET EVERY BALL mentality i believe it keeps him in the fold. On a personal note.. I felt that when Oliver came on in de guadeloupe game there was some flicker in de midfield and he did look impressive but tired. Dis coach seems to be a fit junkie.. A dwight Yorke kinda fitness regimen and fellas will, in my opinion, have to step up their fitness levels as well as mobility and willingness to shoot to be re-called to this team. This team will run away and leave dem if they dont run up and catch it.

Ince was the best and very well so. Those dump ball you talking about had to be done. Who will you play the ball to? The right back was making mistake after mistake, the left back could not recieve a ball to save he life, and the mids were not making themselves available. Also, the dump ball helped push the team forward and out of the defensive third (or atleast it should have). Like all T&T team we were dropping further and further back as the game progressed.

On that day Jones worked really hard, Hyland? (the big guy in the middle) did not do much but showed glimmer of potential, Oliver not reday for international play, the whole defense should have been scrapped. The two center backs could not read the game fast enough and they had no speed........ a combination to get us killed.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2008, 08:01:10 PM »
After discussing with his manager, Stern let the TTFF know he would not be available for the JA game becuz Southampton was/is in a relegation battle.Stern will be in  training camp starting on the 16th May.
That being said,is a shame to think that in this day and age,our players are offered 1000usd for a win ,500usd for a draw and not one f@cking thing if dey lose. ??? ??? Some of the senior players strongly suggested that no one accept this,but yuh had players saying 'they need the money ' and in all fairness some of dem really do.Is done ah shame that they offering that kinda ah chum change , but how cud you have players travelling thousands of miles,training,tickets selling,sponsoring giving $$$ and doh want tuh pay ah cent if the team lose... ???

We win tonight with a  young team and that is all well and good,new talent getting a chance to show what they can do and trying to secure that spot on the team.But if Maturana think we are going to beat the better Concacaf teams without the likes of Carlos,Stern,KJ,Scotty,Avery,Sancho,Dwight,Spann,Densil,Birchall(no reason he shud not be brought back)Tallest,Ince ,he fooling himself .These players have to be part of the mix for us to be sucessfull and hopefully they will all be in training camp when it starts.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 11:35:00 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2008, 08:16:28 PM »
thanks Berris
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2008, 08:36:36 PM »
All the time BM  :beermug: :beermug:
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2008, 08:59:37 PM »
A mix of yute and experience is what oui needddddddddddddd.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2008, 07:30:48 PM »
confirmed stern and Scotland not on d team saw d team list on news
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2008, 07:44:41 PM »

Ince was the best and very well so. Those dump ball you talking about had to be done. Who will you play the ball to? The right back was making mistake after mistake, the left back could not recieve a ball to save he life, and the mids were not making themselves available. Also, the dump ball helped push the team forward and out of the defensive third (or atleast it should have). Like all T&T team we were dropping further and further back as the game progressed.

On that day Jones worked really hard, Hyland? (the big guy in the middle) did not do much but showed glimmer of potential, Oliver not reday for international play, the whole defense should have been scrapped. The two center backs could not read the game fast enough and they had no speed........ a combination to get us killed.

I totally agree with you about ince and in all fairness to him and de lack of a trustworthy defence... I di-gress. Oliver,  i believe does have de ability and potential to play at de international level im not sure however dat he has de legs too. With his style of flicks and passes a player of his caliber only plays better as de team progresses however I think dat de Latas days are finished especially when yuh dont have Latas to do it and we have become a more mobile team. Everybody has to run now. (bummer)I wont write off Oliver just yet but i would say that he has an almost impossible mountain to climb in terms of fitness but if he can then i believe he can provide midfield creativity to de Team. I too, like you and Maturana woulda scrap de whole backline.
Warren N. Boucaud

1]; } ?>