April 29, 2024, 10:43:37 AM

Author Topic: Meh bredren get lock up(Defence force super league player)  (Read 4257 times)

Offline rastafari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Meh bredren get lock up(Defence force super league player)
« on: March 19, 2008, 03:07:06 PM »
I played football with Gary John.He never played SSFL but he trained with St Francois Nationals when i was there,  we also  played small goal together. He was a good player and a real good person, no lie.
I real sorry for the man. He is from Pashley street, Laventille.He had it real hard back in them days.He had a season with Trendsetter Hawks as well.Toze Francisco was his agent and organised a trial with a portuguese 2nd division club;Gary was playing with Superstar Rangers at that time.
When he came back from Portugal he brought loads of magazines and football shirts.
That was the first time i saw a Porto shirt in living colour.

Trini real sad oui :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

JAH BLESS RASTAFARI

No bail for soldier
By RHONDOR DOWLAT Tuesday, March 18 2008

SOLDIER Gary John, 28, of Pashley Street, Laventille along with two other men were denied bail yesterday by a Chaguanas magistrate before whom they appeared charged with armed robbery and gun-related charges.

John, Marvin Pierre, 31, of Ajodha Road, El Socorro and Anthony Gittens Solomon, 25, of Upper Erica Street, Rock City, Laventille were called before First Court magistrate Nanette Forde-John at about 10.45 am. They were each charged with possession of a firearm, possession of ammunition and three counts of robbery with violence. Forde-John read the charges which alleged: On Wednesday 12 March at about 11.15 pm, the three men stormed Han’s Restaurant and Bar in Edinburgh Village, Chaguanas where they robbed its owner of cash and a gold chain.

It is also alleged that officers recovered a firearm and ammunition in a vehicle.

The three were not called on to plea as the charges were laid indictably. They were charged by Cpl John Barrow of the Chaguanas CID. Court Prosecutor was Sgt Samuel. John who served two years in the Trinidad and Tobago Defence Force was subsequently discharged of his duties over the weekend in the wake of his arrest.

Outside the courthouse, Newsday photographer Azlan Mohammed and this reporter were jostled by police officers who warned that no photographs of the accused men were to be taken.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 03:09:03 PM by rastafari »

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Meh bredren get lock up(Defence force super league player)
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 03:19:01 PM »
ah feel fuh yuh dey rasta..mainly because is yuh bredrin and he had ball talent (clearly enough to get scouted on the outside)

But yuh see de kinda work he decide to enroll into and the tools he and he pardners usin, he make dat choice...trinidad ha too much ah dat these days.
if de man guilty,,Lock up he MC oui.
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline mal jeux

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 03:28:33 PM »
I agree Trini real sad. People who take facking oath to protect the country and help uphold the laws is the bad seed. But is up to the courts now to decide what the outcome will be.

Lock up he MC oui.
"How many times do I have to flush before you go away?"

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 03:39:02 PM »
Good, bad or in-between...as ye sow so shall ye reap.

Lock up he MC oui.

Offline rastafari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2008, 03:48:36 PM »
With all due respect, doh cuss the man please.

JAH BLESS RASTAFARI

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2008, 03:48:51 PM »
What's sad is he is yuh bredren...

He had football talent...

He was supposed to be Protecting and Serving...

But instead he adding to the escalating crime problem in our "sweet" country...

What is not sad is...

dey Lock up he MC oui

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2008, 04:01:51 PM »

JAH BLESS RASTAFARI

anybody allowed to cuss de man??

de people who traumatised by gun wavin in dey face? the man who get ruff up and  belongings get rip off he body?
dem allowed?
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2008, 04:07:55 PM »
wait. has he been found guilty of anything yet? leh we at least wait till then before the cussin start nah?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 04:10:48 PM by SOBRIQUET »
...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2008, 04:52:35 PM »
i take it dis fellah stop playing any kind ah competitive ball?  anyway de way things going now, unless dey get confessions from dem fellahs, de witnesses ent go testify anyway, so he's ah man could get away scot free to continue he bad boy ways.
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2008, 05:42:11 PM »
wait. has he been found guilty of anything yet? leh we at least wait till then before the cussin start nah?

steups

Except nobody eh cuss nobody yet....

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2008, 05:45:13 PM »
yo.
what papers this from??

played against this man and he was deadly yes! wayzz...man must be score 40-50+ that season for Defence Force...
hopefully all these charges aint true, but if he wasnt in it he rollin with the wrong company to be caught with that in the car

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2008, 07:06:01 PM »
i sorry to say it, and i too have some breds who is soldiers and police but if they tied up in crime TnT have enough of dat so.....

lock up he MC oui.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2008, 08:28:43 PM »
Yea Azzuri....John was trouble at the North Zone level....
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2008, 08:34:23 PM »
sorry for his family.

technically:
Innocent until proven Guilty

Buh RASTAFARI, what you have to realise is that people are FEd UP with this crime situation, so I can understand their opinion,
especially if it is a person who was entrusted with protecting our citizens.

when you say,
"Trini real sad oui :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(", maybe your debate should be with him.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 08:42:02 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2008, 09:02:34 PM »
If dem man want tuh rob ppl, go and stick up f@cking Jack Warner, he have pleanty money,tief from tief does make god laugh,so dey bong tuh geh ah bligh from de boss.Run een by sat maharaj yuh bong tuh get more than ah gold chain and drinking money,but doh pray on de poor man who just as bad, if not worst off, than you and trying tuh better they life.
Rasta I hear yuh ,is yuh breddren and yuh feel for him,but yuh see all de ole talk man talking bout we shud wait and see if dey find de man guilty, I guarantee you if this fella was not a ball player/yuh pardner, and just ah career criminal who we eh now , you and all wudda be bawling ......'lock up he mc oui !!'
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 11:39:00 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2008, 09:05:18 PM »
Another crook caught excellent.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2008, 07:38:47 AM »
ah feel fuh yuh dey rasta..mainly because is yuh bredrin and he had ball talent (clearly enough to get scouted on the outside)

But yuh see de kinda work he decide to enroll into and the tools he and he pardners usin, he make dat choice...trinidad ha too much ah dat these days.
if de man guilty,,Lock up he MC oui.
Sorry dey Rastafari but...

Dutty boy I wid you....and everybody else who say....Lock up he MC oui!!!!   >:( >:(....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2008, 08:55:21 AM »

JAH BLESS RASTAFARI

stupessssssssss....yuh cyah be serious....de man is ah big  bandit...Lock up he MC and dash way de f-in key  >:( >:(
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline rastafari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2008, 01:51:39 PM »
yo.
what papers this from??

played against this man and he was deadly yes! wayzz...man must be score 40-50+ that season for Defence Force...
hopefully all these charges aint true, but if he wasnt in it he rollin with the wrong company to be caught with that in the car

This is from yesterdays newsday.

JAH BLESS RASTAFARI

Offline rastafari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2008, 02:25:33 PM »
I know for a fact that Gary ain't no bad boy. I badder than Gary and me ain't no bad boy.
He probably hang out with the wrong crowd and got influenced by them.

Some of them fellas that committing crime in T&T at the moment ain't no real bad boy's. Once yuh get a gun in T&T, yuh bad steups.
T&T destined for a reality check soon.Jump up and wave and misbehave!

Soldiers and Police officers working for peanuts. They don't have proper facilities and our country is rich.
To much poverty in T&T, that is the real problem. Look around and tell me when all yuh in T&T, yuh don't see desperation on people's faces.
Trinis real desperate and they are doing anything to anybody to look after themselves and their families. That is the real scene.

They tried to recruit me for the army as well. I had a training stint with the army.
All i had to do was sign a form and i was in the army. Easy as that, they said that i have the right mentality and the army would like me to join because of that attribute.
I said no and moved on with my life.

I am not making excuses for anybody,i  just pointing some things out.

JAH BLESS RASTAFARI

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2008, 02:52:31 PM »
Soldiers and Police officers working for peanuts. They don't have proper facilities and our country is rich.
To much poverty in T&T, that is the real problem. Look around and tell me when all yuh in T&T, yuh don't see desperation on people's faces.
Trinis real desperate and they are doing anything to anybody to look after themselves and their families. That is the real scene.

I am not making excuses for anybody,i  just pointing some things out.

JAH BLESS RASTAFARI

rastafari...it kinda hard to reconcile these two quoted segments of your post.  If you're not making excuses for his behavior then why do you feel the need to come and countenance his alleged actions?  Things hard for many people in Trinidad, but yet many don't turn to crime to get out of their predicament...this is true not only of Trinidad, but all around the world.  Are we supposed to feel sorry for those who commit crime out of this 'desperation' you talk about?  What about those who are victims of crime...is THEIR desperation somehow not as important as the desperation of the criminals who prey on them?

Forgetting the socio-economic status of the victims for a second, crime is crime...and no matter how close they are to us when a wrong is committed they must pay for their actions.  For all we know the Gary might be innocent, but in the least it appears he exercised some really poor judgment and really he has no one to blame but himself.  It have people who unemployed and damn near destitute who not turning to crime...here this man is a soldier, entrusted with defending our country, held up as a hero and this is what he choose to do...at the end of the day he still had a government check coming in every month...something many desperate but law-abiding citizens can't claim for themselves.

We are the masters of our choices and we have to be prepared to live with the consequences.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2008, 02:52:59 PM »
If found guilty in a fair manner, he needs to get locked to f...up.

But  after they lock him up and he come out smarter and more bad then what? What is going to make these fellas think twice about doing more crime?

A lock up alone eh good enough. Rastafari yuh right in one sense. T&T have plenty $$$ and not using it to create better social conditions. If people have alternatives, especially after jail time they could choose that instead of crime.

But as for yuh pardner, he in the army and playing football. That is more cash and opportunity than many honest people making. He had alternatives. He f*ck up bad. If you are a true friend you will tell him so.  Look that fella who get kill over eggs in Sealots. He was supporting a wife and two children in a factory wuk.

Sorry to say but bad man or not, if yuh pardner guilty he deserving of serious punishment. Is what he and the rest of them go do when they reach outta prison is the question.
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2008, 03:22:31 PM »
IS THIS THE SAME GARY JOHN WITH THE TATOO ON HIS FOOT

i play with this man in the uwi league a couple a yaers back WAS REALLLLLLL DEADLY

TOOK THE INNER SOLINGS OUT A HE BOOTS TOO USE TO SAY THAT HE DOES RUN FASTER SO
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2008, 04:23:58 PM »
For helping to spoil the good name and image of my sweet T & T

I hereby say

lock up he MC oui.
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

1]; } ?>