April 25, 2024, 02:27:03 PM

Author Topic: So long, Good riddance and dont let the door hit you on the way out  (Read 3283 times)

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Bertille. Though 55% of the jokers on this board voted to keep you you have, quite true to form, proven what a piece of shit you are as a coach. Making excuses for all your shortcomings. And there are many, too many to mention now. Bring on Fenwick!

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
Re: So long, Good riddance and dont let the door hit you on the way out
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2005, 10:32:37 PM »
Welcome back Sub. Can't call yuh a liar. You said that you would watch and observe until all was said and done as far as Bertie is concerned.

It looks like that time is really now.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

truetrini

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2005, 10:33:50 PM »
Is all Bertille's fault...fire him now, he play real shit tonight and dat first goal, he shoulda catch dat ball!

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2005, 10:40:52 PM »
True, yuh have to give that up boy. Yuh can't keep blaming players. What about preparation, coaching.

I didn't see the match but i could guarantee you that Guatemala had 60 - 75% of the possession. If the play running one way all the time, goals will score whether we make a mistake or they score some bullet. 1-0, 2-0 maybe yuh could blame bad luck and individual errors.

5-1 is a blowout.

truetrini

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2005, 10:57:05 PM »
My point exactly..a damn blow out..if we even match dem fuh a minute or two I would be all over de coach.

I say fire him inall seriousness, in fact if he had any f#@#king sense de man woulda retire NOW!

I do beleive he must bear some ah de blame, but dat team is ah sorf team!

IT WAS 5'1 breds..5 damn goals and de coach alone taking wood_

NAH!

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2005, 11:13:29 PM »
Bro you missing the point so much it is a shame. You and others have tried to defend the indefensible simply because of a lack of knowledge, in your case and many others and then there were those who defended him because he from tobago. In your case you could be forgiven. But others showed their true colors and i have no respect for them.

Offline Coach

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2005, 11:23:58 PM »
Don't blame BSC, the man was given a job and he is doing it to the best of his ability, blame the people who give him the coaching job.

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2005, 12:10:11 AM »
Don't blame BSC, the man was given a job and he is doing it to the best of his ability, blame the people who give him the coaching job.

I will not subscibe to that. This man is a stubborn idiot who should know the difference between schoolboy football and international football. He had no plan and he knew it. So he kept on blaming the players and used the tobago card to keep back the detractors. Kept on fooling the nation for a whole year and now you tell me dont blame him. If i get a job to pastor a church i would turn it down. Not because i have read the bible means that i know anything about shepherding a congregation. I have no sympathy for him. He has brought our football to the lowest ever and will still hold on if the authorities dont do something

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2005, 02:20:51 AM »

I hope the TTFF don't fire him.
Bertille said if he feel he can't help the team he would walk away.
Let the man make a decision after the CR match and doh pressure him.
If we lose that match and he want to keepl going business as usual I for one would be shocked.

Offline Strip

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2005, 02:42:06 AM »
Fellas, this is my first post on this new site. I was content just observing, but I feel that we hit the bottom with this one. I fully support the expulsion of BSC as head coach. Its my humble opinion that another coach could do a better job with the players we have. We have always had a decent talent pool and we just need someone to recognize and harness that talent in an effective way.

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2005, 05:43:50 AM »

I hope the TTFF don't fire him.
Bertille said if he feel he can't help the team he would walk away.
Let the man make a decision after the CR match and doh pressure him.
If we lose that match and he want to keepl going business as usual I for one would be shocked.

I hope you are not serious.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2005, 07:05:26 AM »
Yes truetrini,trini and who eva used to back BSC kick allyuh self now please.5-1 I AM ASHAMED 
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2005, 08:18:27 AM »
Bro you missing the point so much it is a shame. You and others have tried to defend the indefensible simply because of a lack of knowledge, in your case and many others and then there were those who defended him because he from tobago. In your case you could be forgiven. But others showed their true colors and i have no respect for them.

I could only assume that itis Doc that yuh refeering to. To be honest I can't think of anyone else who might be influenced by Bertie's place of birth.

I was also one saying to give hime time at the end of the semi-final round. The US game was the last straw for me.

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2005, 08:25:50 AM »
Bingo JDB

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2005, 08:34:05 AM »
Bertille can have no complaints. Jack give him enough rope. The time is more than past to be judged on results and not ole talk about players and mistakes.

I really feel that because of the last firing, the TTFF feel some kind of debt to BSC.  Well the debt is paid, with interest. We don't need to know that qualifying is mathematically impossible to know tat BSC's time is up.

The bloody thing is the man is hardened and has an ego. He really believes that

1  There is an agenda against him because he is from Tobago
2  He has done more for T&T football than any other coach because of the 91 youth WC
3  He is doing ungrateful Trinis a favour by coaching Trinidad and Tobago (I remember and interview where he was constantly talking about "Allyuh this... and Allyuh that" and wondering what he was really talking about).

Time to go Bertie, Time to go.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2005, 11:28:21 AM »
I am no tdispelling the contributions of both BSC  and Jack Warner. I don't believe that  this has anything to do with his birth place. Simply put  the game  has passed him by. Strategies, tacticts, game readiness, mental preparation. Are very absent.

A close lost to Barbados with our players? come on. Aganist the U.S.A. I could accept but to a locally based and developed Guatemalan team? theer are no excuses when the  best of our professional players are avaliable?

This is the time to make the changes  prior to Costa Rica  because it could be 7-0 and then Mexico well it could be 10-0
Change  now.

1]; } ?>