June 15, 2024, 11:22:48 PM

Poll

Has Ronaldinho joined Pele and Maradona as the best player in his era?

Yes
25 (47.2%)
No
28 (52.8%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Author Topic: Ronaldinho Thread  (Read 209188 times)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Re: Has Ronaldinho joined Pele and Maradona as the best player in his era?
« Reply #210 on: November 28, 2005, 04:08:16 PM »
Maradona videos can be found here http://torrents.to/search/247/maradona+.html.

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Ronaldinho wins it!
« Reply #211 on: November 28, 2005, 04:08:35 PM »
nobody from man boo ;D

yuh mean ManUre
Truthseeker go be disappointed with the fact that Park Ji-Sung didn't make it or Darren Fletcher

Més que un club.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: November 28, 2005, 04:10:00 PM »
Maradona videos can be found here http://torrents.to/search/247/maradona+.html.

we know where to find them thing
we jes doh know how to shut him up

Més que un club.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #213 on: November 28, 2005, 04:14:02 PM »
Ronaldinho wins Golden Ball award

"God gives gifts to everyone," Ronaldinho said. "Some can write, some can dance. He gave me the skill to play football and I am making the most of it."

The man was quite simply born to play football. Nobody does it like Ronaldinho. He plays the beautiful game.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: November 28, 2005, 04:21:35 PM »
Men talking bout Zidane is better, and right now I will say that he has accomplished more that Ronnie in terms of accolades, for now, but Ronaldinho is very creative and scores more goals. He is more that a creative player.  He is a total player.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: November 28, 2005, 04:42:21 PM »
how 'bout dis fellaz

both a dem extremely talented
both a dem real rich$$$
dey could pull any gyul dey want (even though one used to rock a bald patch and de next one have a drippin' jerry curl)
...and neither of them really care what we think ;)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #216 on: November 28, 2005, 04:51:07 PM »
Men talking bout Zidane is better, and right now I will say that he has accomplished more that Ronnie in terms of accolades, for now, but Ronaldinho is very creative and scores more goals. He is more that a creative player. He is a total player.

Ronaldinho is meh dog and he will one day prove himself to be one of if not d greatest but one thing. I wouldn't call a total player. He is completely worthless defensively and sometimes wouldn't even bother to chook a foot. In any case he not on the field to defend. He is absolutely outrageous in attack.

Offline richpy

• Sr. Warrior
  • *Marta is ah boss*
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: November 28, 2005, 05:30:01 PM »
Which of the greats chook a foot in defence? Pele? Maradona? Zidane? None a dem. How yuh feel they have the energy to attack?  ;D. Anyway, my two cents. Dinho is de best right now. If he continue like this, he WILL BE in the great catogory. As for Zizou, see my avatar!
Ketch footballitis

Offline ß!aCkÒuT

• Sr. Warrior
  • Time To Play The Game
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: November 28, 2005, 05:42:23 PM »
Hush all ah alyuh mouth in a year or two it go be robinho allyuh talkin bout..Brazil go mash up nex year....ronaldinho is ah good player for now
If love were a flame, it has ignited my soul...my one spark has created the magnificent fire of true passion

".The Poet."

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: November 28, 2005, 06:07:22 PM »
Wheeey...how Cyd go manage boy!!?? ;D
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #220 on: November 28, 2005, 07:41:15 PM »
Robinho ? Steups. All Robinho talent could fit on edge of Ronaldinho left big toe nail.

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: November 28, 2005, 09:48:27 PM »
I find a player that didn't get enough respect was Baggio. His performance in world cup 94 was marvellous and he was Itlay only striking threat. He scored two great goals against Bulgaria in the semi final. Another player that i think should be in the same line with Zidane is Klinsman.  ;D

Offline Solo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: November 28, 2005, 10:10:44 PM »
That man puts the world 'beautiful' in the 'beautiful game'.

Offline canadiantrini

• togeter we aspire. together we achieve
  • Jr. Warrior
  • T+T=victory!
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: November 28, 2005, 10:32:35 PM »
cheers to dat :beermug:

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: November 29, 2005, 09:20:33 AM »
Which of the greats chook a foot in defence? Pele? Maradona? Zidane? None a dem. How yuh feel they have the energy to attack?  ;D. Anyway, my two cents. Dinho is de best right now. If he continue like this, he WILL BE in the great catogory. As for Zizou, see my avatar!

AYe aye... I have ah video showing Pele tackling ah man deep in his own box, sharing beat and bringing de ball out of defence.... in that same video is ah clip of Pele putting on the gloves for Santos and goal keeping.... but that is ah long story rite dey

PELE will always be de best!!
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Not Ronaldinho
« Reply #225 on: November 30, 2005, 01:24:34 AM »

Villarreal president: I wouldn't swap Riquelme for Ronaldinho
tribalfootball.com - November 30, 2005

Villarreal president Fernando Roig insists he wouldn't swap Juan Roman Riquelme for Ballon d'Or winner Ronaldinho.
"We believe we have the best here at Villarreal," said Roig. "I would not swap Ronaldinho for Riquelme."

Roig also commented on club chief Jose Manuel Llaneza's scouting trip to South America.

"We're always looking to improve and he went there to be informed and to know what was available in the market."

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Re: Not Ronaldinho
« Reply #226 on: November 30, 2005, 04:22:51 AM »
The man is just saying that he's confident in the players he already has. its a way of motivating his players. It has nothing to do with Ronaldinho.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Re: Ronaldinho not good enough
« Reply #227 on: November 30, 2005, 08:02:04 AM »
ITALY vs BRAZIL in de quarterfinals in germany!

after that game next year, dat man going and eat he words!!

U really feel Italy gettin past T&T?

I was wondering the same thing!!  ::)  ;D
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline TriniItalian

• Sr. Warrior
  • Never Wait to Procrastinate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: November 30, 2005, 10:17:56 AM »
The man never say that he will not be a hit....I try to find middle ground and i think he means that Ronaldinho will find it harder...eg Ronaldo (when he was younger was the best and most exciting player) found it very hard to adapt to Italy....And Ronaldo was out of this world

Ronaldo never liked the style of italian football......but his first season at Inter his goalscoring record was amazing. He never struggled from a goalscoring point of view, but psychologically he struggled with the stifling tactics. Even after his 2nd comeback from knee surgery he had a great goals per game record...check de stats. he looked like he was going to struggle after his 1st game...when another newcomer called Alvaro Recoba scored a deadly long range double and stole de headlines....press start to get excited only for the fat man to salt dem for the rest of the season.

And allyah musn't get worked up by dese headlines man. First the reporters does always dramatize the headline. Second..it sound like mind games that have nothing to do with Italian League or Italy v Brazil. Man prepping for if Juve meet Barca in the Champion's League. Moggi probably see them as the biggest threat and trying to rub up Eto'o ego and grind up Ronaldinho's. Footballers ahve big egos and jealousy does run rife in a dressing room. He trying to see if he could divide and conquer from within'....dis does go on every year. If Ronaldinho say he wanted to go Juve...Moggi would pay from him form his own personal account and pick de man up from the airport, carry his luggage and wash de man boots after every practice.
Ronaldo only started to complain about tactics in the middle of the second season when all them italian defenders realise was de scene and decided not to get brock out no more nesta and negro mash he ass up in rome  maldini fleck him up in madrid to truly shine you hadda be skillful yes but you hadda be able to play chess to is not everytime you try to lick up a man queen. Ronaldinho is the best in the world but after a few seasons in italy if he can't adapt to serious tactical play he will get brock out in the second season.
A.W.A.T.T. INFORMANT

Offline TriniItalian

• Sr. Warrior
  • Never Wait to Procrastinate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: November 30, 2005, 10:22:41 AM »
Ronaldo is my player....Even all now...I rather watch him than anyone else....(Although Robinho will be the best next two years!!!) Filho the fact that Ronaldo had to comeback should tell you something...The league is not easy for a very skilful player...not because of he not making a impact but because defenders rather destroy you than look bad...Ronaldinho don't have to prove himself to anybody...But i agree with the Moggi when he says it will be more difficult(but in terms of the kind of tackles they allow)....Go T&T

Only since Adriano are Inter fans finally forgetting about Ronaldo.
Inter fan have a flicking right to forget about Ronaldo after your ass injured for so long club paying medical and salary cuz they know the Ronaldo Vieri combo would be unstoppable (size and skill of the two players them fellaz huge) you come and say you not able with tactics cuz nesta and maldini ruff yuh up a lil bit???? well go the hell to spain then shine in a shit league granted la liga getting some young good defenders but they still not nearly up to scratch with the big solid oaks in italy
A.W.A.T.T. INFORMANT

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: November 30, 2005, 02:23:14 PM »
Inter fan have a flicking right to forget about Ronaldo after your ass injured for so long club paying medical and salary cuz they know the Ronaldo Vieri combo would be unstoppable (size and skill of the two players them fellaz huge) you come and say you not able with tactics cuz nesta and maldini ruff yuh up a lil bit???? well go the hell to spain then shine in a shit league granted la liga getting some young good defenders but they still not nearly up to scratch with the big solid oaks in italy

Meanwhile Inter and Italy have won how many titles? 

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: November 30, 2005, 02:35:41 PM »

Meanwhile Inter and Italy have won how many titles?

hahahahahahahahah
ent

Inter is my team in Italy and I really eh check for Ronaldo after he ride out.
The fans did stick by the man after them 2 injuries. He did ow them ah lil more than that.

Més que un club.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: November 30, 2005, 02:38:38 PM »
Ronaldo is my player....Even all now...I rather watch him than anyone else....(Although Robinho will be the best next two years!!!) Filho the fact that Ronaldo had to comeback should tell you something...The league is not easy for a very skilful player...not because of he not making a impact but because defenders rather destroy you than look bad...Ronaldinho don't have to prove himself to anybody...But i agree with the Moggi when he says it will be more difficult(but in terms of the kind of tackles they allow)....Go T&T

Only since Adriano are Inter fans finally forgetting about Ronaldo.

In my opinion, La Liga is the best league right now. More entertaining and creative than boring, defensive Serie A, Milan and Inter aside.

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: November 30, 2005, 02:39:59 PM »
Inter is my team in Italy and I really eh check for Ronaldo after he ride out.
The fans did stick by the man after them 2 injuries. He did ow them ah lil more than that.

Yeh I thought the fans stuck by Ronaldo.  Ah mean, he score real goals and take them real close to the title.  But Trinitalian real hatin Ronaldo dey.

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: November 30, 2005, 02:54:49 PM »
Partner, I am sure that Real paid a transfer fee for ronaldo, so they were well compensated
don't act like the man gave them nothing
plus how many goals did he give them prior to his injury?
allyuh good yes
Forget about Ronaldo?
U real had to be joking
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: November 30, 2005, 03:19:19 PM »
I find a player that didn't get enough respect was Baggio. His performance in world cup 94 was marvellous and he was Itlay only striking threat. He scored two great goals against Bulgaria in the semi final. Another player that i think should be in the same line with Zidane is Klinsman.  ;D

Baggio waws consistently good but slightly overrated in my opinion.
I was one of his biggest fans, that is why I can admit this.
He lacked the mercurial speed that separates really good strikers from great ones.
He hit a great dead ball.
His performance in WC 94, like that of Zidane in 98 is slightly overrated.
He eh play nuttin in the first round or the final.
Was great in the semis but really just okay in the second round and quarters
I give him a lot of respect for his longevity though. He kept playing fairly well for a really long time, even when he went to small clubs
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: November 30, 2005, 03:25:17 PM »
 Allyuh talking like Ronaldo owed inter something....The man lost the league on the last day of the league...All they needed was a draw i think and they got cheated by the ref....I think juve win ??? i not sure but i remember that..that is a painful memory so tell me why would he go back...He got his injury in Italy anyway so why stay in league that so rough........Ronaldo is the best forward I ever seen to be truthful and he is still one of the fastest men on the ball if not THE Fastest...Ronaldo go to Madrid and win a league Title....Inter have a blight and to tell you the truth I woulda leave if it was me....But Ronaldo said he would not mind moving back to Inter but i doubt he will

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: November 30, 2005, 04:02:09 PM »

Baggio waws consistently good but slightly overrated in my opinion.
I was one of his biggest fans, that is why I can admit this.
He lacked the mercurial speed that separates really good strikers from great ones.
He hit a great dead ball.
His performance in WC 94, like that of Zidane in 98 is slightly overrated.
He eh play nuttin in the first round or the final.
Was great in the semis but really just okay in the second round and quarters
I give him a lot of respect for his longevity though. He kept playing fairly well for a really long time, even when he went to small clubs

I wouldn't classify Baggio as a striker.  If anything, he played as a withdrawn striker.  I never saw him as the first striker.  Playing from behind the front strikers allowed him to compensate for his lack of speed, and to utilize his vision and passing skills.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2005, 04:43:43 PM by Tenorsaw »

Offline dervaig

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: December 01, 2005, 09:40:52 PM »
Pure magic!

Cut and paste to the URL line...........

http://s54.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0F48KDW2CFFJQ11PSE70JDUM1P

Offline micos23

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: December 01, 2005, 10:05:05 PM »
ronaldinho is currently one of the best footballers in the world. Talent he has. Football brain he has. However, depending on where you play you may tend to perform better than elsewhere.

la liga is notorious for having defenders who are not defenders.....and this is converted to their national team which is why they are the most underachieving team in the history of european football.........case in point, the entire backline of real madrid, and before that hierro, when he was captain of spain. the culture is that of attacking football, so the space is provided for such. in the premiership, a zone defense is played, so there is similar space. the serie A and the bundesliga,  however....different story. only the best of the best can cope with playing in all leagues.......luis figo, zizou, klinsmann, maradona, ronaldo....to name a few.

ronaldinho has the potential to become one of the greats as well.....but he needs to change his style to adapt to any situation. he can make waves in the premiership. he is already in la liga. he can perform in serie A but not with holding the ball that long....he needs to develop his game further, to release the ball earlier, and to greater effect (a la zizou)..... bundesliga......no chance. not with his current style anyway.

1]; } ?>