April 27, 2024, 10:25:40 PM

Poll

Has Ronaldinho joined Pele and Maradona as the best player in his era?

Yes
25 (47.2%)
No
28 (52.8%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Author Topic: Ronaldinho Thread  (Read 202958 times)

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Ronaldinho on his way to Chelsea, say Spanish media
« Reply #660 on: December 05, 2007, 01:36:14 PM »
I wonder who would leave first ..Rijkard or Ronaldinho  ???
The Barca President wont let Ronaldinho go just so ...he might prefer the coach make an early exit. only a man who wants to force someone's hand would bench a fit Ronaldinho !

TrinInfinite

« Reply #661 on: December 05, 2007, 01:52:31 PM »
thats the end of his career if he moves to epl, the epl dont suit brazillian players, sorry to say....

God is de BOSS....

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: December 05, 2007, 02:09:47 PM »
RF not sure bout salary figures but I think Simoes salary is more  than Wim

Yuh sure yuh in de right thread?? ???
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: December 05, 2007, 02:54:37 PM »
TI and I agree on someting it have to b d Xmas breeze
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: December 05, 2007, 02:56:03 PM »
stueps  ::)
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: December 05, 2007, 03:01:03 PM »
ah was telling Small Mag this today yes....Ronnie ready for something new...plus UK and EPL dollars...plus fresh London Meat....
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #666 on: December 05, 2007, 03:17:02 PM »
I really sorry to see my favourite player going through this. I not too sure about that epl move at all. But say what, form is temporary class is permanent.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: December 05, 2007, 03:41:24 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: December 05, 2007, 03:44:45 PM »

Yuh sure yuh in de right thread?? ???

Steups..I now notice dat... :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: December 05, 2007, 03:51:24 PM »
There's probably more in the mortar than de pestle.

giggsy11

« Reply #670 on: December 05, 2007, 04:08:23 PM »
If he leaves he should go to AC Milan Chelski is a graveyard where people with talent does forget how to play and does lose their game. Malouda, Sheva, Diarra, SPW, Alex, Obe Mikel, just to name a few!

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: December 05, 2007, 04:08:59 PM »
All dem clumsy tacklers in de EPL, steups.
He should go AC Milan and team up with Kaka and Pato.
Then save de beat for dem EPL teams in the Champions League.
Playin EPL teams week in and week out is not a good thing for skills men.
They does bring yuh down to their level.

giggsy11

« Reply #672 on: December 05, 2007, 04:33:34 PM »
If he leaves he should go to AC Milan Chelski is a graveyard where people with talent does forget how to play and does lose their game. Malouda, Sheva, Diarra, SPW, Alex, Obe Mikel, just to name a few!

Ah meant SWP.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: December 05, 2007, 04:59:12 PM »
look the reason right here.
Meanwhile Barcelona coach Frank Rijkaard, whose future at the club has also been subject to speculation in recent weeks, has brushed off persistent rumours that Ronaldinho has been seeing his daughter Linsey.

As a good father he is simply in denial. But this causing him stress so he cyar function on he coaching role and "teets" only studying Linsey and if she father go ketch him so he playing mess.

Rijkard hadda pull rank so he benchin him...makes perfect sense.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 05:02:09 PM by Touches »

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #674 on: December 05, 2007, 05:57:17 PM »

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #675 on: December 05, 2007, 07:38:29 PM »
I think it is but touches third pic certainly is not that must be Lindsay Chanel ( model ).
very pretty girl Lindsay, should stop biting her nails.
spannish press says he will make 82 millones de euros por cinco temporadas. (82 mil euro for 5 years)
# Lo que supone 45.500 euros... al día.  ( 45500 euro a day!)
look like he is sold his brother and manager says:

Roberto de Assís destacó que el delantero azulgrana "está muy bien, muy tranquilo", que tiene una "relación fantástica" con el Barcelona y un contrato hasta 2010. Sin embargo, no descarta ningún desenlace, porque "cada miércoles y cada domingo se escribe otra historia y todo cambia muy rápido en el fútbol".

Looks like Roberto wants to move to London too.

http://www.20minutos.es/noticia/317473/0/ronaldinho/contrato/chelsea/
Rumor has it that every other thing you read or hear is just a rumor.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: December 06, 2007, 02:33:48 PM »
He may actually have to play some football now.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: December 06, 2007, 11:16:11 PM »

Malouda is playing for a club that has a realistic chance of wining something he couldnt get at LYON ...the Champions league...

Diarra developped a new position and flourished in a RB role

SWP is now one of the hottest performers this season(surely was under mourinho)

Alex has made the fear of losing john terry AND OR carvalho not so much of a heartattack not too mention he is stil fairly young....besides once again he has a realistic chance at a CHAMPS league title

Obi Mikel was playing at LYN and now has a chance at a CL title and is getting regular chances at first team footbal where he seems to be coming along like another essien of sorts

only proven failur in ur mentioned players list is SHEVA ...(this including the fact tht SWP took time to gain his confidence.) but to say its a graveyard is untrue...

one of the oldest men at the club MAKELELE would walk into the starting 11 of almost every club in the EPL if not the world...

people with talent forgetting how to play and lose their game may not be completly correct ...not jumping on u just pointing those facts out

AS for dinho....if he come he come if he dont he dont.....we went through da same shyt with sheva and we did get him..arsenal with viera and henry on if thy leaving ......who knows as for now...wats the sense of speculating

giggsy11

« Reply #678 on: December 07, 2007, 04:28:54 PM »

Malouda is playing for a club that has a realistic chance of wining something he couldnt get at LYON ...the Champions league...

Alex has made the fear of losing john terry AND OR carvalho not so much of a heartattack not too mention he is stil fairly young....besides once again he has a realistic chance at a CHAMPS league title

Obi Mikel was playing at LYN and now has a chance at a CL title and is getting regular chances at first team footbal where he seems to be coming along like another essien of sorts

only proven failur in ur mentioned players list is SHEVA ...(this including the fact tht SWP took time to gain his confidence.) but to say its a graveyard is untrue...

one of the oldest men at the club MAKELELE would walk into the starting 11 of almost every club in the EPL if not the world...

people with talent forgetting how to play and lose their game may not be completly correct ...not jumping on u just pointing those facts out

AS for dinho....if he come he come if he dont he dont.....we went through da same shyt with sheva and we did get him..arsenal with viera and henry on if thy leaving ......who knows as for now...wats the sense of speculating

My point is all those players I mentioned have not performed in a Chelski uniform the way they performed for their previous team. Diarra for example looks completely different in an Arsenal uniform. When was the last time Obi Mikel was talked about for bossing the game and not for his dreadful, break leg tackling? It appears that when players move to Chelski any natural ability to create is lost. Don't know if it is the system but stringing passes together and contributing to a beautiful game seems difficult to do. Makelele is past his sell by date. Please, what team that is tops in Europe he can walk on?  Please name one. He can't even play week in week out for Chelski. He may be able to geh run on your middle tier or second tier teams in the EPL but that's why they are where they are.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: December 07, 2007, 07:32:50 PM »

My point is all those players I mentioned have not performed in a Chelski uniform the way they performed for their previous team. Diarra for example looks completely different in an Arsenal uniform. When was the last time Obi Mikel was talked about for bossing the game and not for his dreadful, break leg tackling? It appears that when players move to Chelski any natural ability to create is lost. Don't know if it is the system but stringing passes together and contributing to a beautiful game seems difficult to do. Makelele is past his sell by date. Please, what team that is tops in Europe he can walk on?  Please name one. He can't even play week in week out for Chelski. He may be able to geh run on your middle tier or second tier teams in the EPL but that's why they are where they are.

I think it is to be expected that most players aren't going to perform the same way in one uniform as they did in another.  Systems of play and team philosophy vary from team to team, not to mention team personnel.  I disagree with most of what you're saying here especially the part about stringing passes together and the "beautiful game" part.  Chelsea have no problem stringing passes together and their style of play is beautiful enough.......in MY eyes.  John Obi Mikel happens to be one of the most solidly performing midfielders in the EPL.  HE definitely has a beautiful passing game.  You just might see it if you took off your red-devil sunglasses for a minute.   >:( Watch dat!

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

giggsy11

« Reply #680 on: December 07, 2007, 08:18:32 PM »

I think it is to be expected that most players aren't going to perform the same way in one uniform as they did in another.  Systems of play and team philosophy vary from team to team, not to mention team personnel.  I disagree with most of what you're saying here especially the part about stringing passes together and the "beautiful game" part.  Chelsea have no problem stringing passes together and their style of play is beautiful enough.......in MY eyes.  John Obi Mikel happens to be one of the most solidly performing midfielders in the EPL.  HE definitely has a beautiful passing game.  You just might see it if you took off your red-devil sunglasses for a minute.   >:( Watch dat!

Yes  sir Mr. Chow!

Offline duscam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: December 08, 2007, 06:10:54 AM »
very nice

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #682 on: December 08, 2007, 01:18:33 PM »
Ronaldinho: I Want To Stay At Barca

Out-of-favour Barcelona superstar Ronaldinho has declared that he wants to stay at the club, with his brother and agent Roberto de Assis insisting that they are looking for a contract renewal.

Ronaldinho is going through a tough time with the Spanish giants and has been dropped from the Barca starting XI during the recent matches against Lyon and Espanyol.

This has led to reports that he is set to leave the club, with Chelsea and AC Milan constantly linked with a big-money move for him.

“I want to stay at Barcelona,” Ronaldinho told El Mundo Deportivo.

“Here I am well and I am serene. I want to remain and fight for the squad and win things here.”

Meanwhile Ronaldinho’s brother and agent Roberto de Assis says that they are looking to renew the 27-year-old’s contract with the club.

“We have the complete intention to renew our contract with Barcelona,” said de Assis.

“My brother does not have the intention to leave and go to Chelsea, or anyone else.”

All eyes now turn towards Barcelona’s La Liga clash with Deportivo tomorrow evening. Another snub by Frank Rijkaard could make Ronaldinho feel very foolish after stating that he wanted to stay at the club.

bbc

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: December 08, 2007, 01:41:37 PM »
I really don't see Ro-Ro doing it to himself.......but money can really make a man lose his principles.....

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: December 08, 2007, 03:49:51 PM »
Scolari has gone on the record to say that now is the time for Ronaldinho to leave Barcelona to 'normalize' his situation. He says things with Ronaldinho are only 'normal up to a certain point' and that a player is unable to spend 4 or 5 years as the best in the world ... there comes a point at which his level will drop. he was speaking at a press conference for foreign press in Portugal. He said for him Ronaldinho remians in the world's Top 5 players.

I would be careful in reading too much into Ronaldinho's pronouncements to the media. He has in the past made these kind of denials prior to transfer moves ... The key thread has always been 'a bird in hand is better than two in de bush". traditionally Assis is a mix of straight shooter behind the scene while Ronaldinho plays down the move.

With Ten Cate's prior association with Ronaldinho, who knows re: Chelsea.

Frankly, Rijkaard's position at Barca is more tenuous than Ronaldinho's. If Real pulls away significantly in La Liga nd Barca don't win any other hardware, I think it's goodie bye bye.

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: December 09, 2007, 05:56:53 AM »
Scolari's reported comments were:

Perhaps Ronaldinho should leave Barcelona. There's no doubt that he's still among the best five players in the world. He's always indispensable and important for any team. However, my only fear is that of the normal trend in football. From experience, i know that a player can't remain at the very top of the elite for a period of four or five years. Sooner or later, players skills begin to disappear.

Ronaldinho has sent in his reply, saying without mincing words that:

I'm not leaving Barca. The press or whoever can say all they want to but I'm happy here and enjoying myself. My focus is on winning trophies with Barca, and we are fixed on the La liga and the champions league. That's my main concern.
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Ronnie speculation continues
« Reply #686 on: December 28, 2007, 05:18:34 PM »
Ronaldinho and Messi at a Charity Match today

A lil side note Bwin is an Online Betting Firm that happens to sponsor AC Milan and Real Madrid

Milan Official Meets Ronaldinho Agent – Report 

Speculation is increasing that Ronaldinho is set to move to Milan after the superstar’s brother and agent Roberto de Assis reportedly held a meeting with a Milan official.

According to TV3, the meeting took place in the Brazilian city of Porto Alegre in Rio Grande do Sul.

FIFA Agent Ernesto Bronzetti, who is a consultant to Milan, also fuelled speculation after travelling to Barcelona, however the transfer guru has insisted that he is only there on holiday and not to negotiate a transfer for Ronaldinho.

“If Barcelona decide to sell him, then Milan are interested. However this will not take place until June,” said Bronzetti.

Meanwhile Spanish newspaper Marca is today claiming that Milan could move for both Ronaldinho and his Barcelona team-mate Gianluca Zambrotta during the January transfer window.

Zambrotta is desperate to leave the Catalan-giants as his wife is homesick and wants to return to Italy as soon as possible.

A move to the Rossoneri is said to be a virtual certainty but the only question mark remaining is if the transfer takes place in January or at the end of the season.

goal.com
« Last Edit: December 28, 2007, 05:21:12 PM by Jah Gol »

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Re: Ronnie speculation continues
« Reply #687 on: January 17, 2008, 06:07:18 PM »
Nike Money Pushing Inter Towards Ronaldinho?

With Inter having signed a new ten-year deal with Nike, Massimo Moratti has money to spend. His target: Ronaldinho...

In what is yet another example of financial and marketing power dictating matters football, Inter are supposedly ready to splash the cash on Ronaldinho.

Italian sports daily Tuttosport claims that armed by the Nike deal, Inter president Massimo Moratti is looking to bring the unsettled Barcelona ace to the club as part of the Nerazzurri's centenary celebrations.

AC Milan's interest in the Brazilian superstar is said to have cooled, but as Chelsea are still interested, Moratti could face some competition.

However, a new Nike sponsorship deal - lasting ten years - has given Inter the financial means to offer an attractive package to the Brazilian, who may in any case welcome a move to Italy depending on how the rest of his season goes at Camp Nou.

Of late, Italian clubs have fallen behind in the marketing sense, unable to match the global pull of the likes of Barcelona, Real Madrid, Manchester United and Arsenal, and Moratti is interested in correcting that.

What is more, the Brazilian practically pays his own salary, and more, so apart from the one time transfer fee that the Nike deal can finance, Inter will not have to spend a penny on the player.

Neither Barcelona nor Inter have yet to comment on this speculation, but Tuttosport claim that Inter coach Roberto Mancini is also keen on the switch due to the aging nature of his current front line, particularly Hernan Crespo and Julio Cruz, who are both now on the wrong side of 30.

Ronaldinho missed out on his side's 0-0 draw with Sevilla last night, and has yet to feature for Barcelona after he was humiliated following the El Clasico defeat to Real Madrid.

Nike also have a close relationship with Barcelona, it must be noted. However, Ronaldinho is no longer the runaway leader in terms of marketability as Thierry Henry and Samuel Rto'o, but most importantly Lionel Messi, move up the ladder. A move might just be the best option for all four parties involved.

goal.com

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Ronaldinho To Chelsea???
« Reply #688 on: February 22, 2008, 05:20:43 PM »
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=510264&cc=5901

Buck: Ronaldinho not coming to Chelsea

Chelsea won't try to sign Barcelona star Ronaldinho at the end of the season according to the Premier League club's chairman.

Ronaldinho has endured a disappointing campaign with Barca and, after being left out several times by coach Frank Rijkaard, it was suggested the Brazilian was keen to leave the Nou Camp.

Chelsea are one of the few clubs who could afford the former World Player of the Year and chairman Bruce Buck admitted they had considered making a bid, before deciding to look elsewhere for new signings.

'Ronaldinho? No, I don't see it being likely that Ronaldinho will be here next year,' Buck told Sky Sports News.

'Anything was a possibility and certainly there had been rumours and discussions of that, but I don't see it happening.'

Meanwhile, Buck is convinced Frank Lampard will agree a new contract with the Blues despite negotiations being put on hold.

'We want him to stay and he has said he wants to stay,' Buck said. 'He also said he'd like to delay discussions until the summer, but I'm optimistic that we'll be able to sort something out.

'It's only because he wants to concentrate on his football. He's a wonderful player and a superb guy and we'd like to see him for the long-term at Chelsea football club.'

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Ronaldinho To Chelsea???
« Reply #689 on: February 23, 2008, 05:05:34 PM »
the man have a 85 million pounds buy out claus from he contract yes.... :o

"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

1]; } ?>