March 29, 2024, 08:48:54 AM

Poll

Has Ronaldinho joined Pele and Maradona as the best player in his era?

Yes
25 (47.2%)
No
28 (52.8%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Author Topic: Ronaldinho Thread  (Read 200620 times)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Ronaldinho Thread
« on: September 02, 2005, 09:37:23 AM »
RIO DE JANEIRO, August 25 (Xinhua) -- Brazilian striker Ronaldinho Gaucho, of Spanish champion club Barcelona, broke up with dancer Janaina Nattielli, with whom he had a son.

Ronaldinho's representative Roberto de Assis Moreira, his brother, said in remarks published Thursday by daily O Dia, that the player does not pretend to marry Nattielli, 22.

Nattielli and the child, Joao, recently traveled from the city of Rio de Janeiro to Porto Alegre, to visit Ronaldinho's parents.

On Wednesday, at the end of a match, striker Ronaldo de Assis Moreira (Ronaldinho Gaucho) accepted the paternity of Joao and said he will keep the matter private.

The brother of the striker said Ronaldinho's son will live with Nattielli in Rio de Janeiro.

"Since he was born, Joao is part of our family and will always be treated as such," said Ronaldo de Assis Moreira.

She is de chile muddah

« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 09:16:56 AM by Flex »

Offline JERSEY TRINI

• trotty
  • Hero Warrior
  • without god life just doesn't make sense
    • View Profile
Re: Daddy Ronaldinho
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2005, 09:47:18 AM »
Only when man have money they could buss style on nice ting like that eh.

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2005, 09:49:52 AM »
wheeeeys...
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Saltanfresh

• Sr. Warrior
  • Doi! Doi! Doi!....everytime
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2005, 09:59:58 AM »
Doh worry wid Mr Overbite gyul, ah comin to Rio nex week, we go link up........ :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2005, 10:27:10 AM »
hit that have a child then gone on to the next one dem fellassss.....

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2005, 10:34:07 AM »
Ronaldinho is de man dred. ;D

Offline Hyperhot J

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2005, 12:47:41 PM »
wish these stars/footballers etc. would use friggin condoms yes!! Then again these hot women probably WANT to have the children for the stars since they go be set even if they doh marry the person. Hmm wonder what going on with tasty Jordan and her son, hope they are well.

Jason.
"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power." 

Cassius told Brutus in Julius Caesar by Shakespeare

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2005, 01:19:26 PM »
The gyul probably have a bad charater. Allyuh never listen to the song.
Ah pretty face and bad character.....blah blah blah bla ....shabba.

She probably nagging the man for some attention. Who she feel she is. Want attention ....... want some clothes for the chile.... and somewhere to live. The man must get fed up. Next thing u know she go want something to eat. Boldface. :beermug: ;D
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2005, 01:36:57 PM »
The gyul probably have a bad charater. Allyuh never listen to the song.
Ah pretty face and bad character.....blah blah blah bla ....shabba.

She probably nagging the man for some attention. Who she feel she is. Want attention ....... want some clothes for the chile.... and somewhere to live. The man must get fed up. Next thing u know she go want something to eat. Boldface. :beermug: ;D

The Nerve of some women these days.!!  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2005, 01:41:04 PM »
how come once so many of these fellas make it big time, is only white woman they with? examples are this one, ronaldo, and a certain trini.

anyhow, i really hope that baby get he mother looks and doh come out with camel teeth like de father.

Offline Solo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2005, 01:57:21 PM »
aaayyyee de man hit and skate out. 8)

Alyuh dont hate cause de man score with a good looking gyul. :D

Yuh ent know that rich ugly (twist tee ;D) men does get any gurl deh want.

But oh gorm use a condom nah bwoy!

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Ronaldinho wins players' award
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2005, 10:20:14 AM »
Ronaldinho wins players' award

(Adds quotes)

By Nick Mulvenney

LONDON, Sept 19 (Reuters) - Barcelona's gifted Brazilian midfielder Ronaldinho was elected the first FIFPro world player of the year on Monday from a poll of 38,000 professional players in 40 countries.

ADVERTISEMENT

The members of the players' world association also voted in a secret ballot to choose the 2004-05 season's best team from a shortlist of 55 top names.

"It's a great honour to receive another one of these big prizes and this one is extra special because it's voted for by my fellow players," said Ronaldinho, who was voted FIFA's Player of the Year in December.

FIFPro president Gordon Taylor said: "There are no greater football critics than the players themselves.

"To be recognised by your fellow professionals from across the world is a unique honour.

"While we respect the many other football awards that are handed out I think it is special to see these results, the very first ballot among the world's players."

Ronaldinho's Barcelona team mate Samuel Eto'o, one of the strikers in the world team, said: "The important thing is that all the players stick together to fight against bad influences in football."

Referring to the blight of racism, he said: "It's not a problem for me. I can be booed on the pitch and clapped off it. The problem is the kids on the street who are the same colour as me, but if we are united to fight against these things we can make them better."

WORLD TEAM

Featuring alongside Ronaldinho in midfield in the world team are Real Madrid's Zinedine Zidane with French compatriot Claude Makelele and his Chelsea team mate Frank Lampard of England.

AC Milan, last season's Champions League runners-up, provided five players with Brazilian goalkeeper Dida and defenders Cafu, also of Brazil, as well as Italians Paolo Maldini and Alessandro Nesta and Ukraine striker Andriy Shevchenko, the current European Footballer of the Year.

Cameroon striker Eto'o was chosen to partner Shevchenko up front, while England centre back John Terry made it three for English champions Chelsea.

"To be involved with such illustrious names is a sign of our achievements," Lampard said of the Chelsea trio who inspired their team to the Premier League title. "There's three players in there tonight but there could be more."

Asked which players in the world team he would like to have with him at Barcelona, Ronaldinho said: "The whole of this team's very special, they're great players so it's difficult to choose."

FIFPro, who announced the awards at a ceremony at the BBC broadcasting studios in London, said Manchester United had provided two winners of young player accolades.

England striker Wayne Rooney was chosen by their awards committee and Portugal winger Cristiano Ronaldo voted by fans worldwide.

Team: Dida (Brazil/AC Milan); Cafu (Brazil/AC Milan), Alessandro Nesta (Italy/AC Milan), John Terry (England/Chelsea), Paolo Maldini (Italy/AC Milan); Frank Lampard (England/Chelsea), Claude Makelele (France/Chelsea), Ronaldinho (Brazil/Barcelona) Zinedine Zidane (France/Real Madrid); Samuel Eto'o (Cameroon/Barcelona), Andriy Shevchenko (Ukraine/AC Milan).

Updated on Monday, Sep

Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
Re: Ronaldinho wins players' award
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2005, 10:33:06 AM »
see what does happen when i teach ah man how to share beat
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Saltanfresh

• Sr. Warrior
  • Doi! Doi! Doi!....everytime
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2005, 10:38:13 AM »
"Morvantman! You eh easy nah! I know I did recognize dah step over beat from somewhere, keep up all the good work man, the world needs more like you, yuh soooo unsellfish".

- Muddah Cornhux

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
« Last Edit: September 20, 2005, 10:54:29 AM by nigelfabien »

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2005, 11:18:21 AM »
"Morvantman! You eh easy nah! I know I did recognize dah step over beat from somewhere, keep up all the good work man, the world needs more like you, yuh soooo unsellfish".

- Muddah Cornhux

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

thank you thank you i try i try :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2005, 08:43:55 PM »
D REAL QUESTION MOVARNT MAN IS WHO THOUGHT YOU???

IS HE A TRINI I THINK WE CUD DO WIT DA PERSON ON D NATIONAL TEAM HORSE TALK TO HIM AN TELL HIM BEENIE IN D STADIUM
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
Ronaldinho Thread
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2005, 09:40:58 PM »
Ronaldinho "D man with the Golden Boot"
sports.yahoo.com

MADRID, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Ronaldinho may not have won the golden boot award last season but he will be taking to the Nou Camp wearing the real thing when Barcelona host Real Zaragoza in the Primera Liga on Saturday.

The Brazilian, who scored a hat-trick in his side's 4-1 Champions League win over Udinese on Tuesday, has been given two pairs of special boots containing eight ounces of 24-carat gold estimated by manufacturers Nike to be worth $6,000.

The gold has been applied to the tongue, heel and the Nike "swoosh" on the side and is the same as the material used on athlete Michael Johnson's all-gold spikes he wore at the Sydney Olympics in 2000.

The boots also feature an embroidered letter "R" and the number 10, the shirt Ronaldinho wears for Barcelona, while the heel of the boot is embossed with five gold stars in honour of Brazil's five World Cup wins.

"We were wondering how to give the boots a personal touch," said Ronaldinho. "So they copied the design of my neck chain to reproduce the "R" and added my number 10. I was very happy to take part in the gold design, so they are completely personalised."

Ronaldinho, 25, joined Barcelona from Paris St Germain two years ago, scoring 14 league goals and inspiring them to a 17-match unbeaten run that saw them finish in second place in the title race in his first season at the club.

Last season he scored nine to help Barcelona lay their hands on their first league title in six years.

Part of Brazil's World Cup winning side in 2002, Ronaldinho was named FIFA World Player of the Year last December and was voted FIFPro World Player by fellow professionals last week.

Personalised boots have become all the rage among footballers in recent years with many of the leading players having their names and numbers emblazoned on the side.

David Beckham, who is contracted to Nike's rivals Adidas, has the name of his three sons, Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz, woven in gold thread into the three stripes on his boots.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 09:05:23 AM by Flex »
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
Re: Ronaldinho "D man with the Golden Boot"
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2005, 12:37:57 PM »
see why i have to stop teaching man spanna dey does forget meh when they get big

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Ronaldinho "D man with the Golden Boot"
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2005, 01:16:41 PM »
 I doh believe that i going and check up on it now now. :rotfl:

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Anybody see Ronaldinho today
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2005, 04:50:41 PM »
That stupid Irish commentatator Tommy Smith is a fool. Ronaldinho is the best player in the world.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Anybody see Ronaldinho today
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2005, 04:56:42 PM »
What did Tommy Smith say ?
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2005, 05:05:01 PM »
That stupid Irish commentatator Tommy Smith is a fool. Ronaldinho is the best player in the world.

Though I  didn't see/hear him today (TS)..dat man have ah habit of vexing me too.. sometimes I does wonder if he seeing the same game I seeing 4 trute.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2005, 05:19:13 PM »

Though I  didn't see/hear him today (TS)..dat man have ah habit of vexing me too.. sometimes I does wonder if he seeing the same game I seeing 4 trute.

Tummy Shit is a dam idot almost every thing that come out he mouth is rubbish.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2005, 05:48:33 PM »
Tommy Smith so dotish he does have de other commentator feelin shame for him.  Real times Smith talkin total tootoo and de other comm. will just not say anyting becuz if he say anyting he will have to disagree wit him. 
Tommy Smith is SENILE.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2005, 06:07:29 PM »
All the talk we does talk about Ashford and them Tommy Smyth  is the ABSOLUTE worst that I have ever had to listen to.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2005, 06:23:32 PM »
he fighting down Ronaldinho ever since.
He say Eto is the best player and he site the fact that he doh score no goals but the man does set up most ah them.

Point is he is a real cyahcahole and does talk real shit. The enxt saddest who does be with him Derrick Rae I think he name is much badder than him and real knowledgeable about the game.

Aside from that Van Bommel real pley good dread I eh go lie the man score a good goal. I feel Rikjaard go had to move Marquez to the defense and start Van Bommel.

Osasuna     10     7     0     3     14     10     21
Barcelona    10    5    4    1    24    10    19
Real Madrid    10    6    0    4    21    11    18

look who on top the league nuh

Kicker yuh side breathing down we neck.

Més que un club.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2005, 07:06:26 PM »

Kicker yuh side breathing down we neck.

haha......ah was waitin' fuh yuh......

p.s. Yeah Tommy Smith is a fool....I thought he said something in particular..but if it's just the regular Tommy, then I know what yuh talkin' about.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2005, 08:57:25 PM »
More dotishness.  Men actually callin Lampard de best player in de world..... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh well... ::) ::)
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2005, 08:58:25 PM »
nah tommy is ah jack ass he duz only talk a pile of shit
de man have a mindset an he eh  biz wa no1 else say

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2005, 11:14:39 PM »
More dotishness.  Men actually callin Lampard de best player in de world..... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh well... ::) ::)

might have some truth in that though
he is the best player in the EPL right now
best box to box midfielder and he scoring goals plus he could take a free kick
the man play something like 150 consecutive EPL games
He doh have the flare like Ronaldinho but he does do the same thing in a league that is faster.

Més que un club.

1]; } ?>