March 29, 2024, 05:38:35 AM

Poll

Has Ronaldinho joined Pele and Maradona as the best player in his era?

Yes
25 (47.2%)
No
28 (52.8%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Author Topic: Ronaldinho Thread  (Read 200609 times)

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Official 2010/2011 Transfers/Rumours thread
« Reply #1140 on: August 18, 2010, 11:12:13 AM »
Seriously,

Where Balotelli, Milner, Barry, Silva, Tevez, Ade fitting into this side?

level rock scissors paper dis year..we'll definately see some departures in d winter window

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: August 18, 2010, 12:55:06 PM »
they just get james milner from villa and send stevie ireland the other way.

look at this f*cking team rostr nah!

source: mcfc.co.uk

Goalkeepers
David Gonzales (COL)
Shay Given (IRL)
Joe Hart (ENG)
Gunnar Nielsen (FAR)
Stuart Taylor (ENG)

Defenders
Aleksandar Kolarov (SERB)
Dedryck Boyata (BEL)
Greg Cunningham (IRE)
Javan Vidal (ENG)
Jerome Boateng (GER)
Joleon Lescott (ENG)
Wayne Bridge (ENG)
Shaleum Logan (ENG)
Nedum Onuoha * (ENG)
Micah Richards (ENG)
Kolo Toure (CIV)
Pablo Zabaleta (ARG)

Midfielders
Abdisalam  Ibrahim (NOR)
Adam Johnson (ENG)
David Silva (ESP)
Gareth Barry (ENG)
James Milner (ENG)
Patrick  Vieira (FRA)
Yaya Toure (CIV)
Nigel de Jong (NED)
Kelvin Etuhu (NGR)
Michael Johnson (ENG)
Vincent Kompany (BEL)
Vladimir Weiss (SVK)
Shaun Wright-Phillips (ENG)

Strikers
Emmanuel Adebayor (TGO)
Craig Bellamy (WAL)
Mario Balotelli (It)
Felipe Caicedo (ECU)
Jô  (BRA)
Alex Tchuimeni-Nimely (ENG)
Robinho   (BRA)
Roque Santa Cruz (PRY)
Carlos Tevez (ARG)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: August 18, 2010, 01:47:34 PM »
WOW
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: August 18, 2010, 01:54:43 PM »
they just get james milner from villa and send stevie ireland the other way.

look at this f*cking team rostr nah!

source: mcfc.co.uk

Goalkeepers
David Gonzales (COL)
Shay Given (IRL)
Joe Hart (ENG)
Gunnar Nielsen (FAR)
Stuart Taylor (ENG)

Defenders
Aleksandar Kolarov (SERB)
Dedryck Boyata (BEL)
Greg Cunningham (IRE)
Javan Vidal (ENG)
Jerome Boateng (GER)
Joleon Lescott (ENG)
Wayne Bridge (ENG)
Shaleum Logan (ENG)
Nedum Onuoha * (ENG)
Micah Richards (ENG)
Kolo Toure (CIV)
Pablo Zabaleta (ARG)

Midfielders
Abdisalam  Ibrahim (NOR)
Adam Johnson (ENG)
David Silva (ESP)
Gareth Barry (ENG)
James Milner (ENG)
Patrick  Vieira (FRA)
Yaya Toure (CIV)
Nigel de Jong (NED)
Kelvin Etuhu (NGR)
Michael Johnson (ENG)
Vincent Kompany (BEL)
Vladimir Weiss (SVK)
Shaun Wright-Phillips (ENG)

Strikers
Emmanuel Adebayor (TGO)
Craig Bellamy (WAL)
Mario Balotelli (It)
Felipe Caicedo (ECU)
Jô  (BRA)
Alex Tchuimeni-Nimely (ENG)
Robinho   (BRA)
Roque Santa Cruz (PRY)
Carlos Tevez (ARG)

Strong squad...I dont think Mancini is the right man and I think they have too much hotheads and big talkers in the camp.... they will finish 4th

I like Milner...upset he went there

Hart

Richards
Toure
Kompany
Kolarov

Toure
De Jong
Milner

Silva
Tevez
Balotelli

Dangerous

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: August 18, 2010, 02:34:56 PM »
And how many of these men u think could crack Real Madrid or Barca starting 11?
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: August 18, 2010, 02:37:24 PM »
And how many of these men u think could crack Real Madrid or Barca starting 11?

Yaya Toure  ;)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: August 18, 2010, 03:47:21 PM »
MAN CITY

Vladimir Weiss (SVK)

did not know he is at city...watched him at the world cup...good player
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline fatimarima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Neymar advised not to join Chelsea
« Reply #1147 on: August 19, 2010, 04:32:35 AM »
http://www.worldsoccer.com/news/neymar_advised_not_to_join_chelsea_news_301106.html

Brazil coach Mano Menezes has advised Neymar against joining Chelsea and says the teenager will benefit from staying with Santos.

It is believed Chelsea have made a £24 million offer for the forward, who recently scored on his senior debut for the Brazilian national side.

Neymar does have a release clause set in his contract to the value of £29.6 million.

Menezes hopes the 18-year-old remains in his home country at present.

Menezes said: "All understand Neymar's situation and what must be going on in his mind. But thinking about Brazilian football, his remaining with Santos would be beneficial. The team is on top and it would very good for Neymar to say with them for a longer period."

Meanwhile, the forward says he will take into account the view of his national boss and does not wish to be a substitute if he does move to England.

"I don't know if I will stay or depart but I don't wish to leave a championship team like Santos to be placed on the reserve team of Chelsea or any other foreign team," Neymar said. "It would be better to stay. I will take into consideration Mano's advice before making my decision."

Santos have been annoyed by Chelsea's approach and have threatened to report the Premier League club to FIFA for what they described as "harassment" - a charge that has been denied by Chelsea chairman Bruce Buck.

Carlo Ancelotti, the Chelsea manager, revealed last week that he would like to sign the Brazilian.

"I can only speak about his technical quality," said Ancelotti. "He is a fantastic player.

"We are interested in all the young players that come through all over the world and Neymar is one of these but this doesn't mean we have to buy this player."

Offline fatimarima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Chelsea set to make final £25m Neymar offer
« Reply #1148 on: August 19, 2010, 04:55:34 AM »
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=815392&sec=transfers&cc=5901

TRANSFER NEWS
Chelsea set to make final £25m Neymar offer
By Harry Harris, Football Correspondent

August 18, 2010
Comment
 Email
 Print
 Chelsea plan to step up their pursuit of highly-rated Brazilian striker Neymar by tabling a £25 million take-it or-leave-it offer with Santos in the next 24 hours.

GettyImages

Neymar is believed to be keen on a move to Stamford Bridge

• Neymar to make Chelsea decision
• Carter: Neymar following famous footsteps
• Live transfer blog: August 18

Representatives of Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich are currently in Brazil attempting to resolve an escalating row over the 18-year-old who recently made his debut for the Selecao.

Chelsea had a £17 million bid for Neymar rejected last month and are set to follow it up with a £25 million final offer, but that still might not be good enough as Santos are holding out for the £29.6 million buyout clause in his contract.

The Brazilian giants won't budge from their stance despite Neymar - who has publicly expressed doubts about leaving - privately informing his club that he wishes to join Chelsea.

According to Soccernet sources close to the deal, the economic rights of the player are owned by investors, who believe that they need to persuade Neymar to sign a new contract because his value has already soared to beyond his buyout price.

An insider told Soccernet: "There is a big fight still on to convince Santos to part with the player. There is strong pressure on the boy to stay.

"In the next few days we shall know one way or the other whether a deal with Chelsea can be achieved."

Chelsea have been caught up in an amazing tug-of-war for Neymar, with Santos threatening to report them to FIFA for tapping up the striker.

But the source said: "The President of Santos had dinner with agent Pini Zahavi and the people from Chelsea. How can that be tapping up?

"The boy was forced to go onto Brazilian TV to say he wants to stay with Santos, when the truth is that he wants to go to Chelsea."

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #1149 on: August 19, 2010, 05:23:09 AM »
Sunderland ready to double Zamora Fulham wages
tribalfootball.com

Sunderland boss Steve Bruce is eyeing Fulham striker Bobby Zamora.

The News of the World says Bruce needs a replacement for Kenwyne Jones, who joined Stoke last week for £8million.

He has toyed with moves for Peter Crouch, Craig Bellamy and Ghana's World Cup star Asamoah Gyan but all three deals have stumbled so far.

He has also tracked Loic Remy, the Nice striker who flew into England for talks with Stoke last week and who made his debut for France in midweek.

But Zamora's strength would be the ideal foil for Darren Bent and he has the Premier League experience to make an immediate impact at the Stadium of Light.

The 29-year-old has only two years left on his deal at Craven Cottage and a move north would potentially double his current salary.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: August 19, 2010, 05:40:56 PM »
Seriously,

Where Balotelli, Milner, Barry, Silva, Tevez, Ade fitting into this side?

Balotelli fit in quite nicely today, scoring the winning goal for City against the side from Romania in the Europa league...he also got a yellow card for arguing  ::)

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: August 19, 2010, 06:55:38 PM »
it was ah long wait but we got him...one step in d long road to rebuild my club

From CSKA's official website: "Красич перешел в «Ювентус»"

- Krasic moved to Juventus.

19.08.2010 19/08/2010

Today CSKA and Juventus have agreed to move to Italian club midfielder Milos Krasic CSKA. In the coming days Krasic go to Turin to sign the personal contract.

During his time at our club Krasic was twice champion of Russia, a multiple winner of the Cup and the Super, winner of the UEFA Cup.

We will always remember a great game Milosz, who often delight us his flank passes, great passes, dedication, and, of course, fantastic goals.

Thanks, Milos , and good luck in the new club!

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: August 20, 2010, 10:35:57 AM »
the Pitbull is back...@ Crystal Palace

LONDON, Aug 20 (Reuters) - Former Ajax, AC Milan and Juventus midfielder Edgar Davids signed a pay-as-you-play deal with English Championship (second division) club Crystal Palace on Friday after being without a club for two years.

Palace confirmed on their website that the 37-year-old former Netherlands international had trained on Friday and would be with them for their match against Ipswich on Saturday.

Offline Mose

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Crystal Palace sign Edgar Davids!!
« Reply #1153 on: August 20, 2010, 10:55:54 AM »
Stern still playing for that side??
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/crystal_palace/8929525.stm
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/afp/100820/sports/fbl_eng_ned_crystalpalace_davids

Crystal Palace complete signing of Edgar Davids

Former Netherlands international midfielder Edgar Davids has joined Championship side Crystal Palace on a pay-as-you-play deal. The 37-year-old had been without a club since leaving Ajax in 2008.
Are you a match? It's too late for Emru, but maybe you can help save someone's life: http://www.healemru.com

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: August 20, 2010, 12:20:11 PM »
BBC

Former Netherlands international midfielder Edgar Davids has joined Championship side Crystal Palace on a pay-as-you-play deal.

The 37-year-old had been without a club since leaving Ajax in 2008.

Palace had a transfer embargo lifted as they came out of administration and signed three players on Friday.

Tottenham striker Jonathan Obika, 19, and Ipswich forward Pablo Counago, 31, have both joined Davids at Selhurst Park on season-long loan deals.

"It is an exciting time for me. I want to enjoy football and show what I can do," Davids told the club website.

"We spoke to Edgar earlier in the week," said Palace manager George Burley.

"He has been training with Ajax but now it's good to see us agree terms with him."

Davids, who has also had spells with AC Milan, Juventus, Barcelona, Inter Milan and Tottenham, won 74 caps for the Netherlands.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1155 on: August 20, 2010, 03:25:18 PM »
whey bake n shark? wa gwan wit yuh side? handin over aquilani normal normal to juventus...i hear it didnt go down to well at d Kop...i aint mind tho...once he dont get injured he'll play a role that my side so drastically needs..

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Ibrahimovic to the fore !
« Reply #1156 on: October 11, 2010, 12:12:01 PM »
Milan superstar Zlatan Ibrahimovic has offered a Swedish teenager a dream opportunity with the Serie A giants after discovering him in his very own back garden.

Malmo teenager Erik Kristjansson got the shock of his life when Ibrahimovic told him to pack his bags and head for Italy for a trial with the Rossoneri after the two enjoyed a kickabout at his home in Sweden.

The Swedish striker is friends with Kristjansson's architect father Gisli who helped renovate Ibrahimovic's mansion in his native Malmo. Luckily for the teenager he accompanied his dad to the house last weekend and snapped up the chance to have a kickabout with its owner Ibra who was home for a visit.

Ibrahimovic was impressed with the 16-year old's skills and was immediately on the phone to Milan.

"Zlatan came out and said, ‘How would you like to try playing for Milan?’," Gisli Kristjansson told Swedish news site The Local.

"We said, are you joking, and he said it was no joke. We couldn’t believe it," added the delighted dad.

The very next morning the teenager boarded a plane destined for Italy and has spent the week training with the other talented youngsters in the famous Milan youth academy.

"It's like a fairy tale. I’m a bit nervous, but football is Erik's life and as a father, how could I say no to an opportunity like this," Mr Kristjansson said.

His son Erik has been busy in his first week settling into his dormitory and taking part in training.

"Our training sessions are like the games at a very high tempo. I'm learning an incredible amount. Wherever it leads to we'll see. I hope I get to stay," Erik Kristjansson told Swedish newspaper Sydsvenskan.

"I see myself as a winger but I've also played in other positions. It's a lot of running but I've got good lungs!"

Ambitious Erik is hoping to emulate Malmo's most famous son by making his name in Italy. For now the teenager doesn't even have a return ticket home.

"I don’t know when I’m coming home. Hopefully never," the teenager told Sydsvenskan.

"My life is football and this is the chance of a lifetime. I didn't believe it was true when Zlatan told me I could come here. Even if this doesn't turn into anything I'll still gain a lot of experience and other clubs might become interested. My goal is to see how far I can go in football."

Pick up the phone ..
Some crab catcers can have short memories ...Dais wha we talking bout ...help out your countrymen when you can ...give ah yute ah break .... Ibra .- my  man of the moment for Now .

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Ibrahimovic to the fore !
« Reply #1157 on: October 11, 2010, 12:35:55 PM »
literally "living the dream" - Great story. 
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: October 11, 2010, 12:38:09 PM »
nice story. hope everything works well for the youth.
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: October 11, 2010, 12:56:25 PM »
It is the manner in which Stern got his chance at Columbus Crew ..... cousin Ancil put een ah word for him ... we need some more of that these days ...our pro pool eh looking good nah....and we know just how much our locals develop at home ...

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
Blackburn bid £6.2m for Ronaldinho
« Reply #1160 on: January 04, 2011, 12:12:22 PM »
Blackburn bid £6.2m for Ronaldinho

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/03012011/58/premier-league-report-blackburn-bid-6-2m-ronaldinho.html

Blackburn have launched a £6.2 million bid to sign former world player of the year Ronaldinho from AC Milan, according to reports.

Rovers' new owners Venky's had claimed on their Facebook and Twitter accounts that they had offered 30-year-old Brazil international Ronaldinho a two-year deal.

That was then dismissed as 'just rumours' by director Venkatesh Rao but Sky Sports News have now reported that the Blackburn owner Anuradha Desa has told them directly that a bid has been made for Milan ace.

Ronaldinho, who has six months left on his current San Siro contract, could be on the move in January after AC Milan admitted they would be prepared to sell if the price was right.

His agent and brother Roberto de Assis claimed he had been contacted by Blackburn, while Brazilian side Gremio are also planning to hold talks with the talented playmaker.

Meanwhile, Blackburn manager Steve Kean has hinted that the side are also in the running to sign David Beckham on loan from LA Galaxy.

"I think we will sign at least three, possibly four, we might have one on loan at least at this stage that is the way it is looking," he said.

"We are close to signing two, possibly three, although the third is the outsider. Hopefully talks can continue and with someone like Beckham, someone will get a good player if he comes over here."

Rao added that Venky's will back manager Kean with "quality" signings this month, with negotiations in progress.

"We are still finalising possible signings but hopefully we can come out into the press and make things clearer in a week," he said. "Discussions are still going on and meetings are going on.

"Money is not the criteria at all though - we do not mind about the money. It is about getting the right players for Blackburn Rovers and we have enough money to do that.

"We want to bring quality to Blackburn Rovers."

Blackburn are 12th in the Premier League table after a 3-0 loss at Sunderland on Saturday. Venky's controversially decided to sack boss Sam Allardyce last month.
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: Blackburn bid £6.2m for Ronaldinho
« Reply #1161 on: January 04, 2011, 12:40:51 PM »
please dinho, stay far away from the epl

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Blackburn bid £6.2m for Ronaldinho
« Reply #1162 on: January 04, 2011, 04:09:22 PM »
please dinho, stay far away from the epl

Well, unless he wants to go to Arsenal, Chelsea, Manu or Liverpool??????

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Edson Buddle signs in German 2nd division
« Reply #1163 on: January 11, 2011, 03:36:05 PM »
Buddle to add firepower to Ingolstadt

Edson Buddle has a new home as the former Los Angeles Galaxy man has signed with FC Ingolstadt in the 2. Bundesliga in Germany.

The World Cup veteran joined the team on Monday, completed a physical and was introduced to the media on Monday night. His contract with Ingolstadt will run until summer 2012 and he will start practicing with the team on Tuesday.

"Since we were searching for a striker who can start immediately, he should have good chances for the starting line-up on Sunday," said Oliver Samwald, Ingolstadt's Press Officer, to YA. "We will get more impressions over the next few days - but you can definitely expect him in the squad."

(continue)
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Edson Buddle signs in German 2nd division
« Reply #1164 on: January 11, 2011, 03:47:56 PM »
oh sorry it look like this is de correct thread..

I once had two rabbits one name frankovich and de next one was john rossi...

one dead and den one run away
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline 2cents

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • FPL Vibes
« Reply #1165 on: January 11, 2011, 03:59:55 PM »
wooooow what's d cause for all d haterade? its football news...men who we familiar with. i remember when jamal gay went german 2nd div it had page upon page...and who cares if he from trini if thaz d argument. ppl know buddle and onyewu. at least they make it....aint know d las time i hear a trini player make it
It's only kinky the 1st time

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: January 11, 2011, 04:49:26 PM »
wooooow what's d cause for all d haterade? its football news...men who we familiar with. i remember when jamal gay went german 2nd div it had page upon page...and who cares if he from trini if thaz d argument. ppl know buddle and onyewu. at least they make it....aint know d las time i hear a trini player make it

Doh mind them fellas, they jes on a hateful scence. Everybody know Zeppo love T&T and does not post to run we down.

Oh and in football news...

“B” List WAGs: Emerging From The Shadows: From http://www.kickette.com/

We confess that our focus here at Kickette tends towards the ‘blingy’ end of the football spectrum. We like pretty, overpaid players and their only slightly less pretty but infinitely more fashionable partners/spending habits.

Lately though, it has come to our attention that an actual, gainfully employed, ‘we get paid for writing this rubbish’ contingent of journalists have started publishing stories about a slightly less exotic breed of WAGs, a stratification we generally (and unkindly) refer to as B-List. “B” = Budget, you see.

Please note: there’s no shame in falling under the discount brand of Waggery. We can’t all be Victoria, Alex or Coleen. The world needs variety. Indeed, we all lust for the Louboutins, but often pick up a pair of heels at Primark. That these budget shoes fall apart before we’ve stepped one pleather bowed foot out the door is not the point.

Anyhoo, we would hate for you to feel that you were missing out on something, so we have handpicked a couple of these recently published Budget WAG stories for your delectation. Please read them and then tell us whether this is the type of news you would like to see more of on these hallowed pages, or whether we should actually concentrate on more important matters. Y’know. Like David Villa’s shoes.

First up, Scott Sinclair’s lady love and Kickette fash girl nemesis Helen Flanagan, grabbed the tabloid spotlight this week for catching a bus after a night out in London.

Unable to flag down a cab (they are notoriously difficult to locate in Central London, as pointed out by the story) Flanagan and her inebriated buddy instead climbed aboard the bus (left). Oh, N23 Oxford Street Night Bus, we remember ye well. Few things are worse than the bus haul of shame post club night. We still have nightmares. We will now have nightmares on Flanagan’s behalf, as she doesn’t seem too bothered, really. (Photo Agency/Zimbio)

Next , pneumatic model and former winner of Big Brother UK Sophie Reade (left) appeared in a Sunday tabloid after claiming via Twitter that her relationship with Manchester City player Mario Balotelli had ended because she found out he had slept with her best friend at a party they both attended at his flat. (Getty Images/Daylife)

The article continued by pointing out Balotelli’s previous unsuccessful attempts to remain faithful and speculating as to the construction materials used in the floor of his flat.

Say it with us everyone: Le to the Sigh.

Last, but certainly not least, David Bentley’s missus made the headlines after also getting a little frisky on her Twitter feed (why do we feel this is going to be a recurring theme in our lives?). Apparently, she was unhappy with the prevarication she perceived in her husband’s contract negotiations and her thoughts on the subject were deemed worthy of broadcasting to the wider world. Who knows? Maybe they were…

Have we let you down by not covering these breaking stories? Or do you wish they’d never been brought to your attention? We’re waiting for your thoughts. (Down the pub.)
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: January 21, 2011, 02:50:02 PM »
Buddle to add firepower to Ingolstadt

Edson Buddle has a new home as the former Los Angeles Galaxy man has signed with FC Ingolstadt in the 2. Bundesliga in Germany.

The World Cup veteran joined the team on Monday, completed a physical and was introduced to the media on Monday night. His contract with Ingolstadt will run until summer 2012 and he will start practicing with the team on Tuesday.

"Since we were searching for a striker who can start immediately, he should have good chances for the starting line-up on Sunday," said Oliver Samwald, Ingolstadt's Press Officer, to YA. "We will get more impressions over the next few days - but you can definitely expect him in the squad."

(continue)

Scored in his debut today:

[/quote]
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

truetrini

« Reply #1168 on: January 21, 2011, 02:51:31 PM »
glad for him, he looked delighted after netting as expected.

Offline TdotTrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: January 31, 2011, 03:22:03 PM »
2108: DONE DEAL We brought you the possibility of this back around midday, and I can confirm Daniel Sturridge has now left Chelsea for Bolton on loan until the end of the season.

2110: Big news for Bolton, that, though it's confused the club's website editor by the look of things - news of Daniel Sturridge's arrival is accompanied by a big picture of... Danny Welbeck. Oops.   :rotfl:

Teamwork divides the task and multiplies the success

1]; } ?>