April 27, 2024, 08:01:48 PM

Author Topic: Ince looking forward to Easter weekend  (Read 914 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Ince looking forward to Easter weekend
« on: March 19, 2008, 07:12:37 AM »
Ince looking forward to Easter weekend
saddlers.premiumtv.co.uk

CLAYTON Ince is looking forward to the Easter Weekend as The Saddlers face the prospect of two games inside three days.

Richard Money's Men travel to Elland Road on Saturday before entertaining Ince's former side Crewe on Monday.

As much as the Trinidad & Tobago International is looking forward to a reunion with his former employers on Monday, he is just as excited about travelling to Leeds.

"Elland Road will be a nice play to go and play," he said. "Leeds are a big club but I think we can go there with confidence after the draw at Forest and give them a good fight.

"When we play away we seem to do better and there's not many better places to go in this division than Elland Road.

"We know we have to build on the performance at Forest. We expect it to be a tough game but we'll go there fully motivated and looking for another positive result."

Looking ahead to Monday's clash with Crewe, Ince is relishing the visit of his former side. The 35 year-old spent six happy years at Gresty Road and although there have been many changes in personnel since his departure in 2005, he expects them to come to the Banks's Stadium and play the open brand of football they played during his spell with the club.

"I'm looking forward to playing Crewe on Monday," he added. "They like to play football and we'll have to match them.

"It will be a different game to Leeds. Leeds play a little bit more direct while Crewe will try and get the ball down and play.

"I enjoyed my time at Crewe. Like they do now, they played football the right way and I still look out for their results because they are a team close to me. It will good to see a few familiar faces on Monday but my main concern is the three points.

"The good thing about the Easter Weekend is that if you get two good results in the three days it can really help cement your place in the table.

"That's what we'll be looking to do and hopefully we can come out of it still in a play-off place."
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Ince looking forward to Easter weekend
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 10:59:20 AM »
All d best no hot cross buns 4 u
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>