March 28, 2024, 03:37:02 PM

Author Topic: DOG TO HAVE SURGERY  (Read 2553 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
DOG TO HAVE SURGERY
« on: March 19, 2008, 09:13:37 PM »
Marvin Andrews is to undergo surgery in an effort to finally clear up the problem that has kept him out of action for the past few weeks.
The absence of the Trinidad & Tobago international defender from the team in recent weeks has led to some debate amongst fans as to when he might be ready to return to first team action, and Rovers chairman Dave Somerville today moved to clarify the situation for the fans, and hopefully put an end to the continued speculation regarding ‘Big Marv'.

TAKEN FROM RAITH SITE

Dave told raithroversfc.com: “ Marvin has had an injury over recent weeks . He is a strong player both physically and in spirit and has done all he can to overcome it. However after discussion with the Club’s Medical Staff he underwent a scan which revealed cartilage damage to his knee which requires attention.
Marvin met with the Consultant who recommended an operation, and he will undergo surgery as soon as possible.

Until this procedure has been completed it would be wrong to speculate as to when he will be able to resume full training.”

He always said that when God told him 2 go under d knife he will.

Speady recovery we still need u I see a man who could replace Cyd but I eh see your replacement

Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: DOG TO HAVE SURGERY
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 04:21:09 AM »

Good he finally doing it. If he, Lawrence, Avery, Sancho and Cyd return to international duty that is a hell of lot of experience to pass on to the next generation. I can't remember a time when T&T has had as much backline depth as right now.

Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2008, 10:25:28 AM »
We can only hope Zandolie only hope
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2008, 10:34:26 AM »

Good he finally doing it. If he, Lawrence, Avery, Sancho and Cyd return to international duty that is a hell of lot of experience to pass on to the next generation. I can't remember a time when T&T has had as much backline depth as right now.

We'll need a big porch for all dem rockin chairs, dread.

And some ah dem youthmen ain't lookin to sit on nobody lap.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2008, 10:37:36 AM »
We luv 2 discard peeps early. Yute and experience a nice blend is needed. D yutes had a good game last nite great but wait till d real ting start we go see who like cream ready 2 rise 2 d top.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2008, 10:58:18 AM »

:devil: :devil: Dat is a good thing.

But something tells me them senior citizens eh ready for rockin chair and adult diapers just yet either. Hopefully they can mix the experience and youth to give us a deep, competitive backline and a battle ready young defence when the vets gone.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2008, 11:05:29 AM »

But something tells me them senior citizens eh ready for rockin chair and adult diapers just yet either. Hopefully they can mix the experience and youth to give us a deep, competitive backline and a battle ready young defence when the vets gone.

Is joke ah making. But I feel that back line should have two of those older players at most. We cyah be lookin to a full back four made up of aging players going up against quick, youthful forwards and wingers.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2008, 11:07:22 AM »
allya fellas makin meh think that the future so bright, that I goin an buy some Shades oui ;)
nice very nice indeed
yeah Touches report did Not have the fragrance of reality whaffin through it like some of his other ones ;)
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2008, 11:15:00 AM »
Yeah nice to know that he finally doing it, but it woulda be better if he had done it when it would have benefited TnT more.

Good move bad timing

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2008, 12:02:17 PM »
allya fellas makin meh think that the future so bright, that I goin an buy some Shades oui ;)
nice very nice indeed
yeah Touches report did Not have the fragrance of reality whaffin through it like some of his other ones ;)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

WC That is the smell of mediocrity.  Is like he giving them a lil grace period.

When God tell doG to have that surgery, he shoulda hit him 2 calpet for waitin so damn long.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2008, 12:15:01 PM »
nice very nice indeed
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
WC That is the smell of mediocrity.  Is like he giving them a lil grace period.
When God tell doG to have that surgery, he shoulda hit him 2 calpet for waitin so damn long.
to tell the truth.............. I did used to quake to read dem reports some times oui
day used to hit like a cold breeze when you come out de airport  in Toronto in early january after spennin xmas home ;)
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2008, 01:12:09 PM »
Is a good ting he did not doin when every body wanted him 2 as he would not have been there 2 head d ball when Jack did miss it against Bahrain

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2008, 01:42:41 PM »
God talk to him  ???  ::)
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2008, 01:44:56 PM »
God talk to him  ???  ::)
"He always said that when God told him 2 go under d knife he will."
sort of I guess
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2008, 02:31:14 PM »
Is a good ting he did not doin when every body wanted him 2 as he would not have been there 2 head d ball when Jack did miss it against Bahrain

interesting way of looking at it...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2008, 03:52:58 PM »
Surgery 4 wat d man has been injured soooooo much ah times. His playin would have been very ltd. The man has a faith in God dat lots of us will not understand and Midnight that is d way I does look at it all d time.

1]; } ?>