March 29, 2024, 01:16:16 AM

Author Topic: Ma Pau to replace Police in Pro League.  (Read 8727 times)

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
Re: Ma Pau to replace Police in Pro League.
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2008, 04:05:00 PM »
Ah doh care what nobody say, they have the bossest logo in the Proleague...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Ma Pau to replace Police in Pro League.
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2008, 05:28:34 PM »
It appears that right now a team with plenty money can play in the PFL. WASA, Petrotrin, DF, Police, Fire Services, Prisons Service are sports clubs from gov't ministries. In Europe(Communist that is) they would make way for them to play in the pro-league. In Trini, that can't happen. We are a "DEMOCRACY"(doh laugh). Do you think the oppositon would stand for all the above teams playing in the pro-league getting all the perks and benefits of a real pro. Think again.

I agree that some of our team should take the town our region name. They need to be inclusive, if they want to attract players and fans from outside their community.

For instances, I think Rangers should be POS Rangers of St.Anns, Morvavant-Caledonia-Barataria(MCB) AIA, San Fernando or Naparima Connection(JW will always be on the front of their jerseys), United Petrotrin de Palo Seco. Jabloteh have San Juan from longtime. They only need a place to play. I say make a mini stadium in Aranguez for them. It have enough room to build a small stadium there(one like Charlestown Battery).

1]; } ?>