April 19, 2024, 08:13:06 AM

Author Topic: Celtic dismiss Jabloteh claims as ‘totally mistaken.  (Read 11668 times)

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Celtic dismiss Jabloteh claims as ‘totally mistaken.
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2008, 02:54:30 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: this is the joke of the year so far,i have not laughed this much in a long time,i not going to say anything on this one i just going to let it speak for itself,a lot of people on here will not like what i'm going to say any how.

Footballers in T&T are being taken advantage off by people who suppose to know better or who they think are taking their interest at heart,every organization involved in Football in T&T have to take blame for this,we does talk but we don't know but what in the dark does come to light,it's a professional club and a amateur club what you expect.(where is the paperwork)   

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2008, 03:25:33 PM »
FPATT should be ashamed that they let something like dis happen to we players.  I tort dem supposed tuh be looking after we players interest...yuh mean dey couldn't force Celtic tuh open de gates??  >:(

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2008, 09:06:23 PM »
FPATT should be ashamed that they let something like dis happen to we players.  I tort dem supposed tuh be looking after we players interest...yuh mean dey couldn't force Celtic tuh open de gates??  >:(

Hey Bakes, I don't know what we're supposed to do? This was a business arrangement between two clubs. I know Terry Fenwick and I can't see him flying over to Scotland without prior agreement.

I was at the press conference at PoS Town Hall. This guy from Celtic was no light weight. He was something like Marketing Director for Celtic. There was lots of big talk about a 3 way tie up with Celtic, Jabloteh and Atlanta Silverbacks (I think). The mayor was there, so was Gary Hunt, Oliver Camps and bigwigs from Jablotehs sponsors. The guy from Celtic was talking big plans and a close working relationship. There was also announced Celtic branded football in the community initiatives that Angus Eve and some other ex players were taking part in.

I viewed it as a breakthrough, not just for T&T football, but for football in the Caribbean.

This sounded like the real deal to me, and I can't think of a reason why Celtic would renege on their agreement. I can't say if the agreement was in writing, but I can't imagine this would have been put together on a handshake.

The only negetive incident was that this Celtic guy had landed the night before (I believe on British Airways) and his bags didn't arrive! He had to borrow a suit and shirt from Terry Fenwick!

The first I knew of any problems was reading it here tonite.

FPATT were never involved in this, however it was pleasing to be invited to the launch by Jabloteh, and a positive sign that at least one ProLeague club is supportive and recognises that FPATT has an interest in ProLeague football initiatives.

I have great sympathy for Terry Fenwick and his vision to involve one of the worlds biggest clubs in the development of football in T&T. I hope this setback doesn't discourage him and the Jabloteh board from persuing new avenues abroad.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2008, 09:19:42 PM »
FPATT I wasn't being serious with that comment...some posters seemingly think that the organization should be turning water into wine, anything short of which meaning that the players' association is a waste of time.   Go figure.

but thanks for the first person account about that meeting in Port of Spain.  As much as Fenwick has his detractors here on SW.net...hard to see how this one could be hung on his head.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 11:35:03 AM by Bake n Shark »

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2008, 11:31:20 PM »
Jabloteh's Celtic deal in balance
Lasana Liburd

Sunday, March 30th 2008

The celebrated three-year deal between Scotland Premier League champions, Celtic, and Trinidad and Tobago Pro League conquerors, CL Financial San Juan Jabloteh, is in trouble after barely two months.

Jabloteh travelled to Scotland, two weeks ago, for a tour that should have included an exhibition match against Celtic and use of their training facilities. The "San Juan Kings" played friendly games against Dunfermline and Falkirk but, crucially, they were never invited inside Celtic Park.

Falkirk, who employ Trinidad and Tobago icon Russell Latapy as a player-coach and once signed ex-Jabloteh player Collin Samuel, hosted the east Trinidad club instead.

"We were pretty badly let down by Celtic," Fenwick told the Sunday Express. "It was not until we arrived at Celtic that we realised there was a change of direction.

"They let us down badly as far as training facilities and our programme, but it was still a fantastic time for our squad."

Fenwick declined to comment further until the matter is formally discussed with the Jabloteh board.

A Celtic release insisted that the Scottish giants were not at fault.

"There is no tie-up between San Juan Jabloteh and Celtic FC," stated a club spokesman. "A Celtic representative quite simply visited Trinidad at their request earlier in the year. Mr Fenwick is totally mistaken in this regard, but we are pleased to have cleared this up."

Celtic's current position seemed at odds with a statement from Celtic Business Development manager, Kenny MacLeod, two months ago.

"This is the start of something very special," MacLeod told Scottish paper, the Daily Record, on January 30. "Celtic are very excited about this. Jabloteh are the champions of Trinidad and Tobago and we are the champions of Scotland. I think it will be a great partnership on and off the pitch.

"Fenwick and the team are coming across in March to train and use our new training facility. They will play matches and watch us in action against Dundee United."

The arrangement between the two clubs also included United States-based Christian sports consultancy organisation, Global Events Group (GEG), whose official, Peter Miller, played a key role in the merger.

Miller is a former CEO of the now defunct Football Company of Trinidad and Tobago (FcoTT), which was the financial arm of the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (T&TFF) but went bankrupt during his tenure.

Fenwick insisted that the apparent cooling of relations between the clubs would not harm the social aspect of the three-way agreement.

On January 22, the Celtic and Jabloteh Soccer Development programme was launched at Port of Spain City Hall, with Mayor Murchison Brown and Sport Minister Gary Hunt present to offer their blessings and tangible support, along with officials from the Police and Fire services.

The programme is meant to empower local children between the ages of six and 14 by introducing them to "21st century technology" and sport.

CL Financial chairman Lawrence Duprey promised to bankroll the project at an annual cost of $1 million over the three years. The local business magnate might have some questions for his English coach.

Jabloteh may be reasonably satisfied on the field, though, as Antiguan striker Peter Byers scored in a 2-1 loss to Dunfermline in their first tour match, while the "Soca Warriors" duo of Trent Noel and Jason Marcano were on target as they held Falkirk 2-2 in their second outing.

Jabloteh returned to Trinidad on the weekend after problems at London's Heathrow Airport delayed their departure by two days.

Offline Diambars

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2008, 06:41:22 AM »
If this was one of the other clubs in the pro league with limited resources and a local coach, it would be easier to accept that someone did not do their work here.  But, in Scotland Celtic a very big club, and probably Jabloeth is the most resourced club in the ttpro league, with an experience foregn coach, that is why it seems as though we should preserve judgement until the facts come out, because something more sinster may be happening here?  Just a thought!
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 09:02:20 AM by Diambars »

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2008, 08:58:40 AM »
One of the biggest clubs in the World ,plz they move like some small imps they . They never even let Fenwick in the gate ,to clear it up ! ,they just shut the gate on them . A true big club would have more class ,f**k celtic a team like Lyon would not do this ,like like a sad sports  movie .

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Re: Celtic dismiss Jabloteh claims as ‘totally mistaken
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2008, 11:03:19 AM »
Sniff Sniff....do I detect a whiff of vampire scent in de air somewhere?
So yuh does hold back players from representin de national team eh Terry?  Team goin on big tour and ting eh?
Like yuh feel is a mere mortal yuh dealin wit or wha? 
Is a shape shifter par excellence yuh tanglin wit yuh know sah.  De Prince a fleckin Darkness self!!  ;D ;D ;D
what do I read between the lines here Palos?

a Vampire's handy work ???  :devil:

FPATT I wasn't being serious with that comment...some posters seemingly think that the organization should be doing any and everything, failure to do which being indicative of the players' association being a waste of time.   Go figure.
but thanks for the first person account about that meeting in Port of Spain.  As much as Fenwick has his detractors here on SW.net...hard to see how this one could be hung on his head.
yeah, I feel some fellas jealous of the players today that have FPATT to help them.
And I dont understand that Celtic fella saying what he did during that visit. Then again with no signed agreement, I dont know nuh.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 11:13:08 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2008, 11:48:21 AM »
FPATT I wasn't being serious with that comment...some posters seemingly think that the organization should be doing any and everything, failure to do which being indicative of the players' association being a waste of time.   Go figure.
yeah, I feel some fellas jealous of the players today that have FPATT to help them.
And I dont understand that Celtic fella saying what he did during that visit. Then again with no signed agreement, I dont know nuh.

I dunno if is jealousy or what nah...but dem men and dem just have me shaking mih head.  As for Celtic and Jabloteh, I'm almost certain there was something signed...you likely won't see Jabloteh make a fuss of it though since my guess is that they'll be secretly working behind the scenes to salvage something of the deal.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2008, 12:37:44 PM »
A lil info on Kenny MacLeod
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/4/ba9/119
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2008, 12:51:31 PM »
Its all Dwight Yorke`s fault....if he hadnt turned down Celtic to play for Birmingham....Im sure Jabloteh would have faired better.... >:(  screw you Yorke....how dare you turn your back on Celtic..... :devil:
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 12:53:59 PM by rotatopoti3 »
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2008, 02:29:24 PM »
I think Terry Fenwick has the best interests of the Jabloteh players and the club itself at heart, but I'll say it again: he appears to be prone to naiveity and hype. Again other managers have quietly sold or loaned players to foreign clubs, while almost all the big $$$ talk has come from Fenwick, with little to no results.

Seems to me Fenwick's strategy is entering into trade and exchange agreements with big teams like Celtic and Portsmouth. Whille the intention is good, the strategy has been a failure thus far. And mixed in with the withholding of players thing with Wim and McComie he not doing his players any favours for getting caps.

IMO he needs to realize that

(1) Rght or wrong, these big clubs percieve the PFL as some say like to put it, "a shit league", so he is probably a small fish in the eyes of Celtic and the like. If they send a rep he will likely be a lower level person. Fenwick have to learn to stop hyping every little thing they say as gospel. Whenthe hype turns sour its the players that get hurt.
(2) He must get iron clad agreements in place and make sure they mesh with reality. I'm sure he learn that lesson well.
(3) Even though he has great faith in hs players and feel they good enough to play with any big club he must realize that you can start off small too. some of the most productive arrangements he has had were with smaller clubs like Millwall. Perhaps he can serve the players better by expanding his contacts with MLS teams.

The man real gruff but he has his players at heart. But he also has a history of some costly mistakes with these kind of clubs, thats why I feel this might have been avoided if he approached it with a little more skepticism and dilligence on his part, and not believing everything they throw at him.

Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2008, 03:16:35 PM »
I sure dey have dey TSTT phone. Dey coulda call 1st

:rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

Something strange is going on there though, especially use of the word "totally" in totally mistaken, when there are news articles with quotes to the contrary...

Shame they didn't get to see Celtic Park:

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2008, 04:06:55 PM »
I think Terry Fenwick has the best interests of the Jabloteh players and the club itself at heart, but I'll say it again: he appears to be prone to naiveity and hype. Again other managers have quietly sold or loaned players to foreign clubs, while almost all the big $$$ talk has come from Fenwick, with little to no results.

Seems to me Fenwick's strategy is entering into trade and exchange agreements with big teams like Celtic and Portsmouth. Whille the intention is good, the strategy has been a failure thus far. And mixed in with the withholding of players thing with Wim and McComie he not doing his players any favours for getting caps.

IMO he needs to realize that

(1) Rght or wrong, these big clubs percieve the PFL as some say like to put it, "a shit league", so he is probably a small fish in the eyes of Celtic and the like. If they send a rep he will likely be a lower level person. Fenwick have to learn to stop hyping every little thing they say as gospel. Whenthe hype turns sour its the players that get hurt.
(2) He must get iron clad agreements in place and make sure they mesh with reality. I'm sure he learn that lesson well.
(3) Even though he has great faith in hs players and feel they good enough to play with any big club he must realize that you can start off small too. some of the most productive arrangements he has had were with smaller clubs like Millwall. Perhaps he can serve the players better by expanding his contacts with MLS teams.

The man real gruff but he has his players at heart. But he also has a history of some costly mistakes with these kind of clubs, thats why I feel this might have been avoided if he approached it with a little more skepticism and dilligence on his part, and not believing everything they throw at him.

I have to wonder if you even reading the thread yes.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2008, 04:09:53 PM »

Something strange is going on there though, especially use of the word "totally" in totally mistaken, when there are news articles with quotes to the contrary...

Exactly...not only the big press conference with the Celtic rep...but not just some "low level" Celtic rep, the man is Dir. of Business Development.  People still insist on making this to be about Fenwick and what strategy working from what not working.  None of that have shit to do with the fact that it is pretty apparent that Celtic pull a bait and switch on Jabloteh.

Whatever else strategy or lack thereof have nutten to do with this one present situation.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2008, 04:48:49 PM »

Exactly...not only the big press conference with the Celtic rep...but not just some "low level" Celtic rep, the man is Dir. of Business Development.  People still insist on making this to be about Fenwick and what strategy working from what not working.  None of that have shit to do with the fact that it is pretty apparent that Celtic pull a bait and switch on Jabloteh.

Whatever else strategy or lack thereof have nutten to do with this one present situation.

Hmmm....maybe. But what is the benefit of pulling such a move for Celtic? They scout them at the Second division club game that Jab lost and did not see anything they like and blank them for more promising prospects perhaps?

Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2008, 05:14:10 PM »

Hmmm....maybe. But what is the benefit of pulling such a move for Celtic? They scout them at the Second division club game that Jab lost and did not see anything they like and blank them for more promising prospects perhaps?

You're concerning yourself with motive...just look at the statements made by Kenny MacLeod in January.  Not only did he talk of a three year 'tie-up', but he specifically mentioned Jabloteh going over to Scotland to train with Celtic...in MARCH.  Is not Fenwick was saying that and I doubt they drug MacLeod to make him say dat.

Now all ah sudden Celtic acting they ent know what Jabloteh talking about?  Whatever their motive look at who did the big talking in Port-of-Spain...and look who in the end disavowed their very words.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2008, 10:19:04 AM »
ah thought ah say wha ah had to say bout, this...then realize ah was talkin bout ah whole different crap, ah different day

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=26721.msg375613#msg375613

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2008, 11:16:51 AM »
In this modern era of professionalism,when will we stop accepting what people say,what people say has no weight today,we have to start putting pen to paper else it's no good,players say Jack promise them money,where the signed document,Jablotech made certain agreements with Celtic,where are the signed documents,this thing hapening over and over to clubs/players etc all the time and we just not learning.

I must say this situation could have been sorted out but people shame or too big to go to big Daddy JW,Celtic could not have done that shyt if the TTFF/JW was involved,but that's a big club,can't get their players to represent the country.I like how people blaming Celtic,they don't care may be they didn't find it beneficial to them because clubs like this is strictly business,i see WConnection went to Brazil so far i have not heard of any problems,it have other teams doing their thing so who's responsibility it is,you will not believe i would blame JW for this. ???       

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2008, 12:47:58 PM »
In this modern era of professionalism,when will we stop accepting what people say,what people say has no weight today,we have to start putting pen to paper else it's no good,players say Jack promise them money,where the signed document,Jablotech made certain agreements with Celtic,where are the signed documents,this thing hapening over and over to clubs/players etc all the time and we just not learning.

I must say this situation could have been sorted out but people shame or too big to go to big Daddy JW,Celtic could not have done that shyt if the TTFF/JW was involved,but that's a big club,can't get their players to represent the country.I like how people blaming Celtic,they don't care may be they didn't find it beneficial to them because clubs like this is strictly business,i see WConnection went to Brazil so far i have not heard of any problems,it have other teams doing their thing so who's responsibility it is,you will not believe i would blame JW for this. ???       

How could Jabloteh go to the TTFF for assistance?  TTFF ent have nutten to do with a private matter between two professional clubs.  Imagine if Arsenal and Juventus have a dispute...you think Arsenal could get the English FA to intervene when it's not a matter involving the English national team?

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2008, 11:23:55 AM »

May be i'm just old school and need to be updated on how these things work,i'm seeking information here so i can have a better understanding of the mordern day procedures.
       What is the purpose of a Football Federation in a country?who comprises a Federation?isn't it clubs that forms Federations?does Jablotech belongs to the T&T Federation?i thought anything Football in a country Federations are involved except it's fete matches.
       In the US any team regardless of age that have to play in a tournament,go on a trip local/foreign etc etc it must be sanctioned by the State association,something happen to these players insurance etc are paid for and taken care by the State.I guess at the international something along the line is how they operate,when clubs leave a country i thought they represent that country,when they play in tournaments they represent the country,i don't think they are on their own,they pay a fee every year to be a member of the Federation,they might be playing in the Pro league but that Pro league affiliated to the TTFF,i might be wrong,could you please enlighten me on this?a team in my club just went to Italy last Summer for a week i could not believe the amount of paperwork had to be done for them to go,i don't know if it's because it's Americans.     

How could Jabloteh go to the TTFF for assistance?  TTFF ent have nutten to do with a private matter between two professional clubs.  Imagine if Arsenal and Juventus have a dispute...you think Arsenal could get the English FA to intervene when it's not a matter involving the English national team?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2008, 01:43:24 PM »
       May be i'm just old school and need to be updated on how these things work,i'm seeking information here so i can have a better understanding of the mordern day procedures.
       What is the purpose of a Football Federation in a country?who comprises a Federation?isn't it clubs that forms Federations?does Jablotech belongs to the T&T Federation?i thought anything Football in a country Federations are involved except it's fete matches.
       In the US any team regardless of age that have to play in a tournament,go on a trip local/foreign etc etc it must be sanctioned by the State association,something happen to these players insurance etc are paid for and taken care by the State.I guess at the international something along the line is how they operate,when clubs leave a country i thought they represent that country,when they play in tournaments they represent the country,i don't think they are on their own,they pay a fee every year to be a member of the Federation,they might be playing in the Pro league but that Pro league affiliated to the TTFF,i might be wrong,could you please enlighten me on this?a team in my club just went to Italy last Summer for a week i could not believe the amount of paperwork had to be done for them to go,i don't know if it's because it's Americans.     
I can't tell you how "it works" because I don't know, it just doesn't make sense to me that a team signs a partnership agreement ON IT'S OWN with a foreign club and then something regarding that partnership goes awry and then the team wants to go to it's local federation to get help.  That is a private partnership...not no tournament.  You keep mentioning teams going abroad to play games...Jabloteh didn't go to play any official game, they went to Scotland to train and scrimmage.  They might as well gone with cameras and flip flops because they were there merely as visitors to tour and observe alongside Celtic...and break a sweat every now and then.  At no point were they representing Trinidad or the TTFF.

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2008, 06:45:42 PM »
I'm pretty sure that this has nothing to do with TTFF.

Federations are there to maintain the rules of the game set out by FIFA. They also ensure that clubs of all levels adhere to mutually decided codes of conduct.

In the UK, each county has its own local football association overseeing local teams from kids to adults. Each member club gets to vote for members of the county association. Then, the counties decide who gets onto the board of the FA.

Rule changes are discussed and voted on by county personnel.

The FA would oversee referees, coaching and general financial affairs, as well as representing at FIFA and organising the national teams. Thy would liaise with Professional and amateur leagues. However, the Football League is a seperate body from the FA, so is te Premier League.

So TTFF do not boss the ProLeague. It is a seperate business but it must adhere to TTFF guidelines.

Any club travelling abroad would do so of its own accord and would arrange its own travel ad insurance costs.

However, in the case of Celtic, it would be quite correct of TTFF to complain to the Scottish F.A. over this incident. 

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2008, 07:51:55 PM »

Federations are there to maintain the rules of the game set out by FIFA. They also ensure that clubs of all levels adhere to mutually decided codes of conduct.

In the UK, each county has its own local football association overseeing local teams from kids to adults. Each member club gets to vote for members of the county association. Then, the counties decide who gets onto the board of the FA.

The FA would oversee referees, coaching and general financial affairs, as well as representing at FIFA and organising the national teams. Thy would liaise with Professional and amateur leagues. However, the Football League is a seperate body from the FA, so is te Premier League.

So TTFF do not boss the ProLeague. It is a seperate business but it must adhere to TTFF guidelines.

Any club travelling abroad would do so of its own accord and would arrange its own travel ad insurance costs.

However, in the case of Celtic, it would be quite correct of TTFF to complain to the Scottish F.A. over this incident. 

Complain to what end?  It is hardly likely that anyone, not even the Scottish FA could sanction Celtic for reneging on an agreement which they were under no obligation to uphold.  It's a lack of consideration and poor sport on the parts of Celtic, but that's about it.

Agree with everything else as you describe it, only I'm not sure TnT is sufficiently large for that level of organization and detail.  Most likely, instead of county FAs, the Trini analogue would be a regional or zonal FA (if that) which then would elect the TTFF board.  I doubt it's like the situation in Mexico where the professional clubs elect/comprise the Federation board.

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2008, 04:05:45 AM »

Complain to what end?  It is hardly likely that anyone, not even the Scottish FA could sanction Celtic for reneging on an agreement which they were under no obligation to uphold.  It's a lack of consideration and poor sport on the parts of Celtic, but that's about it.

I didnt expect there to be any response from Celtic, but the correct "ambassadorial" route would be for the SFA to register displeasure and warn Celtic to keep their nose clean in future, as their actions impact on the global vision of Scottish football.

Agree with everything else as you describe it, only I'm not sure TnT is sufficiently large for that level of organization and detail.  Most likely, instead of county FAs, the Trini analogue would be a regional or zonal FA (if that) which then would elect the TTFF board.  I doubt it's like the situation in Mexico where the professional clubs elect/comprise the Federation board.

1]; } ?>