May 28, 2024, 10:30:13 PM

Author Topic: Most overrated T&T footballer.  (Read 19581 times)

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
Re: Most overrated T&T footballer.
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2008, 01:33:46 PM »
Calling Shaka overrated is an injustice. Calling him a shithound is a crime. You should bun your bloody passport (if you have one).

Alyuh listening to the shit this trinisc*** talking and running with it...

Notice how many goalkeepers he call in there, I sure he would say Buffon overated if it help he pardner/man/cousin/uncle/brother/father get a blasted look into the national team set up.
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2008, 01:36:31 PM »
BTW, de most overrated ex-national player does be posting right here on dis site  big and brave    :o :o :o

Oh gawd stop  :rotfl: :rotfl:

...besides, ah think yuh ha tuh actually be 'rated' before yuh could be overrated.

Offline bajanscout

• bajanscout
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2008, 01:46:53 PM »
buffon is the best rite now hes consistant u dont see he getting five goals and ducking from bullet from gerrad like shaka lol
bajanscout

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2008, 01:49:13 PM »
that'd be moi

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2008, 02:07:20 PM »
Right now the english press overrates KJ. He deserves his props, but things got little ridiculous earlier this season. At the end of last season ah would have said Çarlos. Every Championship pundit thought he was going to set the EPL on fire. I eh go lie..I real rate Carlos and he rip de Championship last season...but injuries aside, that was always a tall ask to think he was going to rip up the EPL. Latas overrated by Trinis. He is brilliant, but not the one of a kind baller some people seem to think he is.

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2008, 02:19:55 PM »
We aint have overrated players....we should be happy if we do...because d media abroad never had time for we ........and we players who go abroad have to fight everyday..  ...kudos to d boyz......

Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2008, 02:49:56 PM »
Evans Wise d luckiest milionaire ever
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline bajanscout

• bajanscout
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2008, 02:55:18 PM »
hes ah millionaire in guyanna  :rotfl:
bajanscout

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2008, 03:01:51 PM »
Rite in TT is a million he get remember
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2008, 03:02:55 PM »
Hardest and Rahim

These two by a landside.  Hardest is the first person came to mind.  The man does play he hard but went he go up against other nationals, he made outta paper

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2008, 03:04:27 PM »
Right now the english press overrates KJ. He deserves his props, but things got little ridiculous earlier this season. At the end of last season ah would have said Çarlos. Every Championship pundit thought he was going to set the EPL on fire. I eh go lie..I real rate Carlos and he rip de Championship last season...but injuries aside, that was always a tall ask to think he was going to rip up the EPL. Latas overrated by Trinis. He is brilliant, but not the one of a kind baller some people seem to think he is.

Filho, this might be one of the very few posts yuh make ah have to disagree with...Yuh think Latas is over-rated? and yes he is a ONE OF A KIND BALLER to ever come out of T&T, we not talking world here, but who else could compare with Latas from T&T...oh and he is still playing at almost 40 eh  ;D

Carlos is not over-rated either...yes he has yet to prove himself in the EPL, mainly because of injuries, but you can't take away his props because of that...he deserved all the talk he got when he was in the Championship...so that was not no over-rated talk, he actually went beyond a lot of expectations....

KJ, well that is a tricky one...but I think ppl still getting mix-up with the POTENTIAL the media and top EPL coaches seeing in him and taking it as if he is the best right now...Again I think KJ is holding his own with 6 goals from a struggling side in the EPL, I don't consider him to be over-rated...not yet..

Respect  :beermug:

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline bajanscout

• bajanscout
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2008, 03:17:02 PM »
he get a million slap million my ass
bajanscout

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2008, 04:21:29 PM »
Shaka deserves more respect  >:(
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2008, 05:21:59 PM »

Filho, this might be one of the very few posts yuh make ah have to disagree with...Yuh think Latas is over-rated? and yes he is a ONE OF A KIND BALLER to ever come out of T&T, we not talking world here, but who else could compare with Latas from T&T...oh and he is still playing at almost 40 eh  ;D

Have to agree with DeSoWa here...T&T hasn't ever had a midfielder like Latas. Even in the context of world football at present, while he may not be a hefty physical presence with high stamina, his sense of creativity, invention and vision in reading the game is firmly up there with the best of them. Ask Shunsuke Nakamura and Henrik Larsson. I don't think Filho disputes dat but not sure what he meant - maybe he could elaborate.  :beermug:

to answer the original question, it is Evans Wise for me
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 05:23:42 PM by Grande »

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2008, 07:35:23 PM »
I will choose shaka over any other goalkeeper in T&T history, including kelvin jack and earl spiderman carter. that man proved him self on the highest levels in football. which other goalkeeper in our history ever played in the EPL, and not only that but he coceded the least amount of goal in a season in the prem, i forgot which year it was. now is that over rated!!! had it not been for shaka sweden and the lions would've embarrassed us awful sore in the eyes of the world!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2008, 07:40:41 PM »
Shaka deserves more respect  >:(

u damn right how alyuh go put Shaka in that, stueps alyuh memory short ah what, show me a T&T  goalie other than shit snake tony warner that play in Prem and Europe
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline bajanscout

• bajanscout
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2008, 07:41:07 PM »
i disagree on everything u just said if wasnt for kelvin we wouldnt of been in the world cup ..look at the shots shaka save it wasnt n e thing spectacula it was shots to him that he just parried.. when he get some shots tosave from the england game y he didnt save them and a easy header he let inn ..and u better find that year he had the fewiest goal in da epl i think u talking about his other life
bajanscout

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2008, 07:45:19 PM »
i disagree on everything u just said if wasnt for kelvin we wouldnt of been in the world cup ..look at the shots shaka save it wasnt n e thing spectacula it was shots to him that he just parried.. when he get some shots tosave from the england game y he didnt save them and a easy header he let inn ..and u better find that year he had the fewiest goal in da epl i think u talking about his other life

my rationale is that if he was shit he would not have played in EPL, but then again so did Tony Warner  ::), But u cant dispute the man play at the highest level, unlike some of the other names they calling.
Youtube Channel

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2008, 07:53:00 PM »

well boy , after that lala you type dey..ah think is high time you post ah you tube link of yuh pardner Troy Marquis saving every ball ever volleyed at him.

I bet Troy Marquis so good he  does  ketch cannonball and anvils with one hand
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2008, 07:56:30 PM »

well boy , after that lala you type dey..ah think is high time you post ah you tube link of yuh pardner Troy Marquis saving every ball ever volleyed at him.

I bet Troy Marquis so good he  does  ketch cannonball and anvils with one hand

Yuh know, i really have to see this Troy, Bless we with some video nah Triniscout.
Youtube Channel

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2008, 08:01:38 PM »
I cant believe dis is how people really feel about Shaka....to me d man was underrated. He was consistently one of the best keepers in the Prem during his time there, and when u consider that he spent much of his career at West Ham and Newcastle - 2 clubs not known for their defensive prowess - that says alot.

Meanwhile, Kelvin Jack pull off one save in Bahrain and all of a sudden he is god  ::)

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2008, 08:14:29 PM »
You cannot say that Shaka is over rated because he played in the Prem longer than any other Trini, and had amazing games in New Castle's bess days...

You can say that Evans Wise is OVEr RATED ( as i waited in hope for god only knows what, for him to produce somethng in Germany)

Gary Glascow is Over rated

Kerry Baptiste is Over rated

Hardest is Over rated ( what has he accomplished, besides turning up men in the PFL and getting oooowww'ss and ahhhhh'sss, anything internationally?)

Marvin Oliver is Over Rated ( Same as Hardest.... When given the chance, he was not ready )

now from what u sayin here is best we say the whole PFL overrated?
kerry,glasgow and oliver could ball...and i eh tink they in that category.

They might not have done anything internationally really but then we hadda say every player except those on the WC 06 side then??

in my opinion i hadda say Silvio spann have too much hype and he REAL quiet now
Derek king...eh know what the hell he was doin on a national team at a point
atiba charles--still waitin to see him do something good on a field...how he make TT side??
tiger--that real quiet yes...eh know whappen!?  guzzlin beers pon beers...and i know he was a man trainin with Kaiserslautern at a point after they got releagted...is he starting for Connection?
Evans wise--fan for days but went nowhere..damn jed...then again d man went Germany yes!! lol

and in defense of shaka...how he makin this category at all??? pplzzz enlighten me!

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2008, 08:15:25 PM »
De first name jump in mih mind.....

Densil Theobald....

.....he does have mih going  ??? :-\ whenever he take de field....

.....and de next name.....Evans Wise....he used to make mih.... :cursing: :cursing:   whenever he take de field

shit..eh know how i eh put densil first on ma list..
real hype and he does LOOK shitty!

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2008, 08:16:25 PM »
De first name jump in mih mind.....

Densil Theobald....

.....he does have mih going  ??? :-\ whenever he take de field....

.....and de next name.....Evans Wise....he used to make mih.... :cursing: :cursing:   whenever he take de field
Densil like ah old 280C, when he woking he woking. But that "When" too sometimish .

280 C a man say dere?!?!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
some ugly ass shitty cars..that...do their work...
so densil eh a 280 C....he doh work ! might be a hard worker but he cah produce

he more like a Cortina

Offline bajanscout

• bajanscout
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2008, 08:17:56 PM »
yea al get some videos for alyuh ...trust me alyuh go take alyuh words back , there is no other trini goalie that can play his role ...oh ask tyrone marshall mark chong and those guys y they rate him ,and always ask him y he aint go back home to tryout with the national team  
bajanscout

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2008, 08:26:09 PM »

wayz dan....u really doin it today yes! lol

u ever play football b4? u ever SAVE b4??? u ever study what a keeper hadda do and how they do it???
well this comin from a keeper and ya REALLY eh know what ya talkin bout...

d only ting i had against shaka was he was a bit slower as he got older nad put on some weight that didnt help his speed and maybe his crossball handling wasnt the best

but he STILL save good in WC and start 2 games!! what more ya want dan???
with that said, he more than compensated for that with his angle play which more than helped him...

some of d shots WERE straight to him and his reflexes were fast enuff to save dem and push them OUT of danger...smart goalkeeping right there

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2008, 08:29:52 PM »
yea al get some videos for alyuh ...trust me alyuh go take alyuh words back , there is no other trini goalie that can play his role ...oh ask tyrone marshall mark chong and those guys y they rate him ,and always ask him y he aint go back home to tryout with the national team 

now i aint doubtin ya boy could save...
and we aint gonna talk to him, so tell us Y he aint come and tryout for the national team??? enuff bullshitting...lewwe hear
where does he play btw? i REALLY eh know...i eh tryin to shit ya up here
and what leagues he been in?

is a lot of talent out there...REAL men ma be out there with the talent and potential to be better than flickin Maradona but is the dedication and determination that puts ya over the top and gets u out there.
doin 15 stepover and savin 100 bullet eh go make ya a star jus so...is not a one off ting

ya boy might be able to save yes, but he aint do anything of note that we know of...
maybe he rip of a NY league or Florida league...shiittttt i do that already but that eh sayin nuttin!

Offline bajanscout

• bajanscout
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2008, 08:47:05 PM »
just to let u know he was traingin with the squad under bertille st claire for world cup qualifiers ... for those who didnt know he was the topic in florida for years  even in the under 17 for the world cup he got called in by the african coach ... and both was out of there jobs so when leo came he said to most of them if u aint attach to a club no need to be here ...so he and most of the men was out never gave him a chance ...interview jan daurance and michael maurice and get this facts straight ...  and even with the under 17 simones came didnt give him a chance after the team came to florida to see him was inpressed and the new coach never gave him a chance .... the haitians do i put the links on here before he played some international games with them as a guest player
bajanscout

Offline dwn

• Hero Warrior
  • "Hands that help are holier than lips that pray"
    • View Profile
    • Arsenal Now!
« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2008, 09:21:07 PM »
who does he play for now?

Offline bajanscout

• bajanscout
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 29, 2008, 09:26:13 PM »
i havent seen him in a while last time i heard from him he was in canada ..... so if hes playing with a team up there ,i dont no maybe he with a team there maybe... who knows
bajanscout

1]; } ?>